Roosh V Forum
DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world (/thread-60276.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Robert Plant - 05-12-2017

"Tall, well-built guys get more IOIs...but that doesn't translate easily into lays. You're automatically labeled a player, and so there's more of a shield to penetrate.

I think average guys actually have it easier with game. The last thing a woman wants is to feel like she's uglier than the guy she's with. They're incredibly insecure when it comes to that.

It's like most comedians being very average looking because they're easier for the masses to relate to. Legit casanovas fly under the radar because nobody presumes them to be one."

The above point is most true for the USA. I only do alright in the USA but usually kill it in other places including Western Europe and even Canada. Again, girls seem more comfortable in their own skin outside of the USA.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 05-14-2017

Finished up my last few days in Toronto with the Mexican girl. She's making really cool and fun so why put effort into something new when I have a sure thing that I enjoy hanging out with. Tried to have a threesome with her friend, and her friend was in but she wasn't, oh well. The only problem came up last night when the girl from Wednesday showed up to my bday party and I was already pretty locked up by the Mexican. She was 100% down for a threesome but again the Mexican said no and that just made the other girl jealous.

To the Toronto haters, y'all are nuts. The women are fine, I saw so many going home with guys over the two weeks, and the feminism spree doesn't seem to apply to the under 25s. The college girls up here were all bra less, wearing these tiny little shirts that could double as bikinis. The men are pussies and make no efforts. Plus more than 50% of Torontonians aren't even Canadian so the arguement kind of goes out the window. My friend picked up a girl at 1pm on King street yesterday and closed her by 5pm.

Tomorrow I fly to Israel and continue the adventures. Really looking forward to visiting, I've wanted to for a long time. And I still don't have the Israeli flag, so maybe check that off along the way.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Banna - 05-15-2017

Quote: (05-14-2017 05:01 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

To the Toronto haters, y'all are nuts. The women are fine, I saw so many going home with guys over the two weeks, and the feminism spree doesn't seem to apply to the under 25s. The college girls up here were all bra less, wearing these tiny little shirts that could double as bikinis. The men are pussies and make no efforts. Plus more than 50% of Torontonians aren't even Canadian so the arguement kind of goes out the window. My friend picked up a girl at 1pm on King street yesterday and closed her by 5pm.

Congratulations on tearing it up in Toronto.

I fully agree with you.....this city has some fine looking women of all shades. What are some of these guys saying? There are a lot of guys running a lot of beta game here. Some nights when I roll solo I have total strangers befriending me out of hoping by "joining forces" it'll make their plight easier instead of just confidently opening women themselves.

My problem at these venues are the attractive ones I want to approach are whisked away to some social circle with the remainder a lot of what I'd deem "low hanging fruit" hanging out in the middle. But there's only like 2 or 3 venues total I go to in general ( chiefly because the doormen/promoter/bartenders treat me good) so I'm a creature of habit.

I wouldn't even say I have great game myself, I'd classify myself as a beta with subpar approach skills......I'm just tall and athletic and women tend to open me.

Funny thing on the topic of Toronto guys is last night at the Sunday nightspot I was standing alone in front of 4 girls. One comes to me later and says:

"You were standing there in front and said nothing, you must be from Toronto you guys are so lame!"

I had quite a chuckle and was making small talk with her. Then unexpectedly her hotter friend butts in and says to me: "My friend don't want to talk to you....find someone else."

I was like WTF the nerve of broad. I had to say something. So the one that opened me I say so her friend can hear "That's why no guys approach you.....how bout you take your bitch around the block and walk her around on a leash?"

She tried to confront me but her friends pulled her away while I laughed. A lot of these tricks I see when I'm out get away with berating guys with middle fingers or even extreme throwing a drink. I personally hate hearing the majority of women in that scene open their mouths even in just casual conversations.

If you're killing it in Toronto you have to be HEAVY in that scene you mentioned and when I say heavy I mean your apartment has to be nearby everything there and going out almost every night. I don't think the typical 9 to 5 lifestyle fits in there.

One friend I have killing it living in the heart of there only works 7 days a month and is off the remaining 23/24. There's no reason a guy living around there with time on his hands to struggle with women.

Good luck on your future travels!

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 05-17-2017

Well first day in another impossible country, first day sucesss.

Lay 54 of the year- 6/10 22 y/o, Israeli flag "officially" acquired

Rolled out alone, incredibly tired after landing in Tel Aviv at 3pm on 3 hours sleep. Checked out the western wall, had dinner and napped for 45 minutes. Two British 6s in my hostel room proceeded to shower and prance around the room braless. Kind of hot but wasn't about to commit.

Went out alone and saw them, decided not to even bother so I went to another neighborhood in Jerusalem. Ended up a Bell Wood, where so many guys were shooting above their number on salsa night it wasn't funny. I don't think anyone went home alone. The bartender took a liking to me and and started buying me shots. I think we took at least 4 together. I waited for her to finish work, then she took me to another bar and fed us another 4 shots of captain Morgan. She told me she wanted to hook up but her brother was staying with her so she couldn't. Then her bro took of with a friend, she asked me if I had a confirm, and we went upstairs and fucked in her dirty ass room. Not even close to my first girl with an Israeli passport, but the first actually bien here.

I came back to my dorm room and my roommmate was still awake so I asked if I could get in bed with her. She basically said it was a big misunderstanding and her and her friend wanted to hang out with me but they thought I didn't. We got a little touchy Feely but she said she had a bf so I went back to my room.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - rishboy77 - 05-17-2017

Quote: (05-17-2017 12:53 AM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

Well first day in another impossible country, first day sucesss.

Lay 54 of the year- 6/10 22 y/o, Israeli flag "officially" acquired

Rolled out alone, incredibly tired after landing in Tel Aviv at 3pm on 3 hours sleep. Checked out the western wall, had dinner and napped for 45 minutes. Two British 6s in my hostel room proceeded to shower and prance around the room braless. Kind of hot but wasn't about to commit.

Went out alone and saw them, decided not to even bother so I went to another neighborhood in Jerusalem. Ended up a Bell Wood, where so many guys were shooting above their number on salsa night it wasn't funny. I don't think anyone went home alone. The bartender took a liking to me and and started buying me shots. I think we took at least 4 together. I waited for her to finish work, then she took me to another bar and fed us another 4 shots of captain Morgan. She told me she wanted to hook up but her brother was staying with her so she couldn't. Then her bro took of with a friend, she asked me if I had a confirm, and we went upstairs and fucked in her dirty ass room. Not even close to my first girl with an Israeli passport, but the first actually bien here.

I came back to my dorm room and my roommmate was still awake so I asked if I could get in bed with her. She basically said it was a big misunderstanding and her and her friend wanted to hang out with me but they thought I didn't. We got a little touchy Feely but she said she had a bf so I went back to my room.

Nice write up.. I was in Israel back in Nov. Jerusalem surprised me as even mid week there were places open with people drinking and having good time. Still the most places were sausagefests and the quality was not great overall.

Much better in Tel Aviv party where there are tons of Slavic's beauties too... I wish only more places there had a small dance floor to go with the music.

Hit up Old Jaffa as great places for pictures and food.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - LionOfCA - 05-17-2017

This thread is epic. I can't believe you're still keeping the ball rollin'. When you're hot you're hot I guess. After staying in a hostel for a week, I'd regularly see the same guys sitting in the public areas all the time talking up all the girls walking in and out. I imagined they were someone like you (DigitalNomad) haha. These are great stories, I look forward to seeing more.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 05-18-2017

Spent the afternoon floating in the Dead Sea. After covering myself with mud and cleaning off, I was feeling fresh as hell, exactly the mood where I know it's going to be a fun night.

Lay 55 7/10, 20 years old, American
The hostel I'm staying at in Jerusalem hosted a pub crawl today. This big group of students from Missouri came, and although it was about 50/50 guys and girls, it was mostly 20 year olds who didn't have much game. I hit it off initially with the momma of the group, 27 years old and former Air Force, cute face but not my favorite body type, maybe a 6 or a 6.5. It was basically on from the moment we started talking. That said, she was nuts. I don't think I've ever had someone destroy my lips/tongue as much as she did. In hindsight I should have just dragged her to the bathroom and used and abused her before the night got too late. She would have been down.

Another girl from the group approached me... she was more my type, tiny, cute, and seemingly innocent. Definitely the cutest girl on the pub crawl. I was playing with fire and alternating my time between the two of them, overtly making out with the older one, and discreetly making out with the innocent one. The time came when I had to make the call so I put in on the table for the younger one. Basically asked her if it was worth my time to commit to her, because she seems innocent and I want to get laid tonight. She said the older one would be mad, I said she has no reason to, it's my choice. She smiled and said it could be worth my time if she had a few more drinks.

One of the friends got a bit too drunk so the three of us walked back, then we bought 2 beers from reception and went to the lounge. Thanks to the receptionist who broke some rules to make that happen. From there we dipped into my room, hung the sheet up as a curtain, and hopefully were quiet enough that we didn't wake up my roommates. Unfortunately she doesn't get to Tel Aviv until the day I leave- and the day the one and only Donald Trump arrives.

I woke up like 2 hours after checkout but the hostel was cool about it. Off to Tel Aviv now! Prívate room there thankfully, and apparently Thursday nights go off in Tel Aviv!

PS: there is something really sexy about seeing all these hot Israeli girls in military outfits. Love it.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - MrRemi - 05-18-2017

Quote: (05-18-2017 05:25 AM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

The time came when I had to make the call so I put in on the table for the younger one. Basically asked her if it was worth my time to commit to her, because she seems innocent and I want to get laid tonight. She said the older one would be mad, I said she has no reason to, it's my choice. She smiled and said it could be worth my time if she had a few more drinks.

You seem to have top notch screening game. How do you ask in a situation like that?

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 05-18-2017

Quote: (05-18-2017 10:13 AM)MrRemi Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2017 05:25 AM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

The time came when I had to make the call so I put in on the table for the younger one. Basically asked her if it was worth my time to commit to her, because she seems innocent and I want to get laid tonight. She said the older one would be mad, I said she has no reason to, it's my choice. She smiled and said it could be worth my time if she had a few more drinks.

You seem to have top notch screening game. How do you ask in a situation like that?

Kind of a mix between tongue in cheek, careless, serious, and with extreme confidence. Something like that probably wouldn't fly with a 27+ girl, but being 20 she wouldn't have really seen a move like that from the guys her age, so I think that helped. She basically knew I was a whore but was into it out of curiousity. This part of my game didn't exist until I read Models and started mixing in vulnerability into my game.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 05-20-2017

+56 on the year- Israeli 34 y/o, 6.5/10
I'll do a more thorough post on one of the Israeli threads, but to say the least, it's been great here. The women are very open to being opened. So you miss out on a few due to no being Jewish, absolutely. Not the end of the world. First night in Tel Aviv the hostel brought us to an underground party. Got the bartenders number but she was busy the last few days and we couldn't meet up.

Bailed from the group with a German guy, 2 Lithuanians, and 2 Israelis and we went to Alphabet, great bar. Half bar half dance floor, had a bunch of great interactions but nothing was sticking, sometimes it happens.

The next night I messaged previously mentioned Israeli girl I met in Colombia. I kind of shot myself in the foot because by the time she arrived I had an almost guaranteed 7.5/10 German with d-cups at about 90% to close. But I was committed with to the Israeli. She's hot as hell and I was looking forward to it for a while. Come to find out she's a lesbian. That said she fucked a guy about a month ago so I thought I had a chance. We made out but I couldn't get the logistics in order and she left for a girls only bar, not before I got her bartender friends phone number. And not before she fed me 10 free shots of tequila. Seemingly becoming the theme of my israel trip. Late night street game was really easy here. I made 3 approaches and all 3 were near closes. First of which I was in the cab making out and her friend called it off, 2nd was a Russian Jew who I saved from some creeps who I kissed under the pretense I was her boyfriend, and 3rd of which I made out with in front of her apartment but she had a friend staying over. The 2nd and 3rd were both a solid 7.5-8.

Tonight I wasn't being stopped. There were two really sexy Swiss girls at the hostel I met when I was absolutely wasted the night before. They had arrived to Tel Aviv at 3am. One was a Swiss Air flight attendant and we hit it off. Reconnected tonight and I was pretty sure it was on, assuming I could ditch the friend.

We switched bars to a club that was just opening and I bailed temporarily to the cheaper bar we had been at. I locked eyes with a girl in the doorway and every time I looked up she was looking my way. A bit old for my taste but she was really into Americans so who was I to say no. Bounced to another bar with her where she finally kissed me and we went back to my room at the hostel. Two rounds later I had to bounce to my 6:20am flight to Petra, so she got the boot and got pissed... sorry.

Hindsight I wish I had another week here, Israel is awesome, the women are sexy as all hell, and I didn't have enough time to see everything. 3/5 with one last post midnight chance tomorrow if I make it back to TA early enough, I'll take it. One of my long sought after flags is Greece and I'll be there the next week.

One side note with a mistake I've made too often- don't assume a girl and a guy traveling together are a couple. Reference - Phil Knight in Shoe Dog. I'd give it 1/3 cases where it's not a couple.. the best part is no one goes for her. May as well ask how she knows him, worst case is what you already assumed.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 05-23-2017

The last three days have been pretty rough energy wise, even for me. Flights 6:30am, 5:30am, and 5:15am on consecutive days aren't ideal. The Lost City of Petra was amazing, however. At the airport yesterday morning I chatted up a couple cute 19 y/o girls from Florida, one of which is transferring to my alma mater. I got her IG and will hit her up when I'm down for a football game.

Yesterday I explored the Acropolis. It's amazing how downtown Athens preserved and restored all the structures. Really cool. Last night a bunch of us were in the dorm room talking and there was a lot of tension between me and this cute 18 year old British girl after a few double entendres with her. Somehow open relationships came up and I told the story from Colombia about the sex with the bi girl while we FaceTimed with the girlfriend. There was just no way to make it work between the dorm, 3am alarm, and her having to work in the morning, but I think it was probably on had I stayed longer.

Today I'm exploring Santorini, then catching a ferry over to Ios for some partying and beaches. It doesn't really pick up to full steam there until July, but I'm thinking it'll still be more than decent.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 05-25-2017

+1 57 on the year, 8.5/10 25 years old- French Canadian
Although it isn't even close to peak season yet, Ios is still going off. My first day here I met this cool American guy and the fireball and beer has been flowing ever since. The first night I saw an absolute stunner at the first bar we were at, we had a moment with eye contact, but I didn't make a move. She happened to be at the next bar and I pulled a chair up to their table and chatted her up.

This girl was my type to a T, 5'11'', blue eyes, skinny... and the cute French Canadian accent. We chatted for a bit, did a couple Irish car bombs, then left to another bar with her friends. Her nickname was Mother ____ due to being the shy mother hen of the group, so I started going by father digitalnomad. I really needed some wings, the next bar was literally 14 girls and me. She had to get cash and I finally got a kiss in on the way to the ATM. Luckily we were staying at the same place so we shared a cab back and it was fairly easy from there. Unfortunately she ghosted in the morning and I didn't have her Facebook or anything.

The next night here I have no fucking excuses. I had like 4 solid options on the table and I played them all a bit too long and went home alone. Fun night, but idiotic.

Day three started with a pleasant surprise, I ran into the French Canadian. We drank together all day, and slept together all night. This is definitely a destination you could rack up som serious numbers, but as long as this girl is here I'm on lockdown. Her friend cheated on her boyfriend with my friend from Calgary so at this point it's just couples night in ios.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 05-27-2017

Off to Mykonos today... Ios is legit one of the most fun places I've ever been. Meet some cool ass guys here and we just tore it up day and night. I fortunately(and kind of unfortunately) have been shacked up with the québécois girl every night. She's going to come visit toronto for beer fest when I'm back in July so that'll be fun. Yesterday before I met with her, my friend from Calgary and I were with these 3 smoke shows from Saskatoon and one seemed really keen. We did 2 hours of happy hour with them at a bar called Harmony, then went for dinner, more drinks, and lots of big jenga. Luckily I ended our hand holding before my girl saw when she got to the bar. Kind of wish I had a chance to pursue that but I'll save it for another day.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 05-28-2017

I know earlier in the thread some people were suggesting Mykonos is a gay destination. Let not your heart be troubled, it's a shit show. Contiki groups with 35-5 ratios galore. I was on my game as well as I have ever been yesterday and planted about 10 solid seeds throughout the day.

It came to nap time and I was walking back with one. I suggested a cuddle nap and I got her as close as my door, but her concious wouldn't let her cheat on her bf. At night the bar was about 60% women, and all her going pretty hard. I met this 7 from California who thought she was a 10. Eventually took her home but she wouldn't fuck. Sent her packing and went back to the bar.

+2 22 year old québécois 6.5/10, 21 year old Mexican 6/10- 58 & 59 on the year.

By the time I got back to the bar, almost everyone was paired off and either making out or fucking on the beach. Literally like 5-10 different couples banging on the beach chairs. Started talking to this relatively cute French Canadian, suggested we get a shot, she said yes, suggested we go to the beach, she said yes, and it was on just like that. Have I mentioned I love French Canadians? #1 easiest in the world IMO.

She was staying at a different hotel and we split up, but before bed I saw one of the guys I had been hanging out with, so we bought a beer and waited to see if we could catch a strangler or two. And just like that these 2 were just getting back. Both girls seemed keen and after an hour or so of chatting I went back to my room with a Mexican girl who doesn't even drink alcohol. My buddy went to the girls' room and cleaned up as well. They took off today so we will start fresh.

Nothing quite like relaxing on the beach with a beer in one hand and surrounding by 6 topless french Canadians, but that's the situation today.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 05-29-2017

I'm going to add the Greek islands to. Y easiest places in the world to get laid list. Between Corfu, ios, and Mykonos it would be fuxkin hard to go 3 days without getting laid. Actively trying would be the only way, and judging by the guys I know here with girlfriends back home, even actively trying is difficult. That said, last night I played way too many cards. I think I made out with about a dozen of the 40-50 girls at the bar, Polish, palestinian, Aussie, and a bunch of Canadians and Americans, one smokeshow Auburn bartender I should have stuck with. To give context, there were probably only 15 guys. Unfortunately I waited to long to make my move and missed the window of opportunity. Almost pulled a straggler at the end of the night after literally sprinting about 100m to catch up to her, but after a quick make out she went back to her room. Final night in Greece tonight, time to aim for a local.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Razors Edge - 05-31-2017

Quote: (05-29-2017 09:09 AM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

I'm going to add the Greek islands to. Y easiest places in the world to get laid list. Between Corfu, ios, and Mykonos it would be fuxkin hard to go 3 days without getting laid. Actively trying would be the only way, and judging by the guys I know here with girlfriends back home, even actively trying is difficult. That said, last night I played way too many cards. I think I made out with about a dozen of the 40-50 girls at the bar, Polish, palestinian, Aussie, and a bunch of Canadians and Americans, one smokeshow Auburn bartender I should have stuck with. To give context, there were probably only 15 guys. Unfortunately I waited to long to make my move and missed the window of opportunity. Almost pulled a straggler at the end of the night after literally sprinting about 100m to catch up to her, but after a quick make out she went back to her room. Final night in Greece tonight, time to aim for a local.

Not going to argue with that. IOS is just booze and sex. Great place.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 05-31-2017

So much for final night in Greece haha.

+1 7/10 30 years old, polish 60th of the year,
Went to meet up with some fun aussies I met the previous day and pregame at their hotel before heading to the bar at 6pm. On the dance stage were 6 hot Spanish girls on a bachelorette party and they literally pulled us up to stage. Also at the bar was the Polish girl that had ghosted on my after some making out the night before. It was game on with her and maybe 2 hours later we were switching from one of the 2 bars on Paradise Beach to the other and I suggested we go have sex on the beach before we switch. She asked if I had a condom, I did, so we found a somewhat hidden beach chair and got to it. Some of the nicest natural DDs I've ever seen, especially considering how skinny and tall she was.

This is where the night got fun. She had been gawking over one of the bar's dancers, so after we had sex I said we should make it a mission to have a threesome that night. I would point to a girl, she would walk over and make out with them, then I would come in and threeway make out. We probably had 5 threeway makeouts while these other guys at the bar weren't making moves haha. We convinced the previously mentioned AU bartender and she was getting excited for it, saying she had never been with a girl before. Her island boy unfortunately showed up out of the blue and she left with him. Couple other promising leads fizzled out so we just went home together.

Flight missed, more time in Greece haha. The next day we hung out at the day clubs and hooked up in the bathroom, then she had to go pack. We napped until like 1:30am and she didn't want to go back out so I rolled out alone.

+1, 6.5/10, 22 y/o, Aussie
I went down to the beach and facetimed a girl from back home. On the way back up to the club I bumped into two Aussies going to swim and joined them. One was celebrating her birthday and I suggested a birthday kiss. She was down. Her friend said she needs to find someone to kiss too and I suggested a threeway kiss, they were down. We hung out til closing time and went back to her room. She had only been with 4 guys before and all were boyfriends, but the greece party vibe was enough to overcome conservatism. Not the best lay but decent enough.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 06-01-2017

+1 5.5/10 21 y/o Serbian flag acquired, did it for the story , 62 of the year
So I was game to get with the Aussie from yesterday but the guy she had a crush on from her trip had been hanging with her all day and I couldn't recover from his head start. I found a cute French Canadian, but she was too conservative and I couldn't make headway. She didn't even vote for Trudeau, what kind of Québécois is she. Her friend was all kinds of joy dancing on the bar, so I picked the wrong one. Some funny fat dude won him over with his ridiculous dance moves.

Their 3rd friend, a Canadian girl, agreed to go chat on the beach with me but said we wouldn't make out. We made out. Then her friends were going home and they came and snatched her away. She did say I could stay with her if I visit Victoria ever.

Finally I bumped into the girl from yesterday's best childhood friend. Revenge was in the works. Definitely not the hottest, but relatively in shape, just not my type. She was sitting between 2 girls that were making out with guys next to them so she was looking pretty awkward. We started making out right away and she suggested we go to my hostel. Luckily I had a spare wristband for her, and we go to it pretty quickly. Funny thing is I was only her 3rd guy ever, and best according to her. She want me to destroy her neck, like fun on pit bull jaw clamp. And in the morning I learned she was Serbian originally before she moved to Australia. She missed the bus in the morning and had to fly to Athens to meet her Contiki group haha, flight of shame.

Off to turkey for a quick night, and maybe a night off, then headed to Varna for 5 nights.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Giacomo Casanova - 06-01-2017

Just wondering: how do you do it? It sounds to me unreal, what do you think about your strongest side in your game? Confidence, look...? I mean, I met some people that were describing uncredible situations, and then I watched with my eyes that they were really doing what they were telling about, instant pulls, shags in less than 10 minutes from opening, etc. But the reports of this thread are absolutely incredible! If everything is real, congratulation!

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 06-03-2017

Quote: (06-01-2017 01:47 PM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

Just wondering: how do you do it? It sounds to me unreal, what do you think about your strongest side in your game? Confidence, look...? I mean, I met some people that were describing uncredible situations, and then I watched with my eyes that they were really doing what they were telling about, instant pulls, shags in less than 10 minutes from opening, etc. But the reports of this thread are absolutely incredible! If everything is real, congratulation!
I think if I had to break it down, based on recent experience, it would be about the following 60% confidence, 30% looks, and 10%... kissing. Girls will routinely point out all 3 of those things, and in her mind, if I am confident and can kiss well, I think it triggers a subliminal message that I'll also be good in bed. I really think it's a factor not talked about enough on this forum. One of the girls I slept with in Greece told me the night before she would have slept with an Argentinian but he was a bad kisser so she didn't. It definitely helps with instant pulls with a horny girl at 2am. Also, most of my instant pulls are quite younger than me, so I think their normal pursuer is probably not too experience or confident in these situations, or is ridiculously blacked out by 2-3am.

------------------------------------------

I flew into Istanbul and was instantly struck by how beautiful the city was. The architecture was out of this world. Unfortunately due to the last story, I was on about 2 hours sleep and was struggling. I went for an amazing Turkish dinner and this stunning Venezuelan girl sat at the table next to me with her parents. When the waiter asked where I was from, they commented that their daughter/sister lives there as well and for the rest of dinner the 4 of us chatted it up. Turns out they are an extremely well off family, and the daughter now lives in Barcelona with some really impressive degrees. I got her IG at the end of dinner so hopefully I can go out with her in Barcelona when I'm there. I walked around the city a bit after and called it a night, I was due for some sleep after Greece.

Location Update: Varna
I was a little disappointed when I arrived because I realized it's a bit early for Varna. That disappointment was washed away quite quickly due to 2 things, there are stunners everywhere, and it's German high school graduation. My hostel crowd is weak, 2 cool guys, but the 2 girls here were literally the ugliest 2 girls on a 200 person pub crawl that had about 120 girls. 120 blonde haired, blue eyed 18-19 year old german girls. I should note this was in Golden Beaches, not Varna. The first 2 bulgarians I met that night were so excited they met an American, and an older one, since they are so sick of the young German guys that don't speak English. One was in hot pursuit, but she was working so she kept getting in trouble for talking to me.

One bar we went to was German place where they just played Oktoberfest music, but with an advantage, the big Oktoberfest steins were only $5. On the 4th bar, I wasn't feeling the music so I went outside and there were 3 cute German girls, not on the pub crawl. I started flirting with the tallest of the 3 and we hit it off alright. She gave me her IG (where I quickly realized she was a model.. also 6'2'' haha), and whatsapp and I went to find the crawl which had just left. Couldn't find it so I went back, and she had gone back to the hotel to put eyeliner on (although she didn't have wifi, so I think there is a chance she went back to message me). Anyway I danced with her friends for a bit and when she returned we rolled to another bar. The 50 cent tequila shots calling for us, and that was the only thing I saw the tall one drink the whole night, she was stone cold sober. The girls suggested we go to the beach, and when her friends were down by the water I kissed the tall one. She said lets go to the beach chairs.. sounds good! It was getting pretty heated but it was really slow progressions. Eventually she had a confession, she was a virgin still at 21 years old. I tried my darndest, but she really wanted to wait for the special boyfriend.

We wound up messing around all night but I couldn't crack it. It was the first time she ever got fingered, the first time she ever let a guy see her boobs, and the 2nd time she ever jerked someone off... that's innocence if I've ever seen it. She said she wishes she could find a guy like me in Germany and that she was the most wet she's ever been in her life. I told her it's cool that she wants to wait, but when she finally finds the guy she's just going to be disappointed because she knows it won't be as good as if she would have slept with me.. I think it was a decent argument and she's here 4 more nights so I'll give it another shot.

Foam party today, then I want to go into Varna and work on locals.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 06-05-2017

Saturday night I headed out in Varna solo. After Real Madrid kicked some ass (btw 3 beers, 1 irish coffee and an appetizer for $10), I went down to the beach bars. It's a really long strip of bars, and everything was pretty fun. I did experience some of the aggressive EE men, as a couple of times I went to talk to a mixed group the dude would get in my face like he wanted to fight. I ended up finding 2 girls down by the water and they both spoke perfect English. They invited me back to their table and both seemed a bit interested. After some free Jager shots from them, the 3rd friend started dancing with me and they got pissed at her. Funny thing was she didn't even speak English. There was no chance I could pull one of them because of jealousy, so I left for a different bar. Chatted with a group of 5 spanish girls for a bit then went home.

Sunday was one hell of an experience. The guy who owns the property I'm staying on was having a celebration and we had this 5 course meal, finishing with 5 hour slow cooked lamb leg... heavenly. Homemade wine, brady, and a few beers later it was time for my Tinder date.

+1, 6.5/10 (should be a 7 but her style was off, more on that later), 23 y/o- Bulgarian Flag acquired, 63 lays on the year
Met up with a Tinder girl as the sun was setting. We started at a rooftop patio at the local casino, which was completely empty. Mind boggling.. they didn't even have a cocktail menu, just liquor and mixers. Gotta love the EE business practices. After a drink there, we went down to the bowling alley, where I kissed her for the first time. She was a bit nerdy, plays LOL, almost perfect SAT score, etc. Also shorter hair, I was getting a lesbian vibe from her a bit. She should be a 7 but the lesbian style took her down a bit. Anyway, after bowling we played a few games of pool and went down to the beach bars. At this point I was liking my chances and telling some stories about Mykonos. I mentioned the story of a friend who had threesomes on consecutive nights with completely different girls to which she replied "I'd definitely be down for something like that."

I found out she is about 60% gay, and 40% straight, dated a girl for a long time, and had only slept with 2 guys. She suggested we try to find a girl for a threesome, sounds good to me! I have audio of some of this interaction.. if anyone is interested let me know and I'll post it. The bars were pretty dead, I suggested we go back to my place and her reply was "that can be arranged." Queue The Weeknd tracks and we were good to go. Terrible dome. We woke me up to a nice handjob, probably the best I've ever got actually, normally that's not too enjoyable.

With the local flag acquired, I'm headed back to Golden Sands the next two nights. Pub Crawl Mondays and Foam Party Tuesdays are calling and I'd rather just go for 19 year old Germans that here to party than locals on a Mon and Tue in a city with 330k people.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Skank_Hunt - 06-05-2017

DigitalNomad vs Roosh

Worldwide pulling contest

Who will win? DN's dark matter/dark energy game combo or Roosh's tactical nous, intelligence and erm... sobriety (No offence DN ;p)

BTW I think it was less that Real Madrid kicked ass than Juventus were absolutely shit. They are more than just "some ass", playing normally they are the meanest defence in the world bar none. I still think they are the better team... I know... even after 4-1... except in UCL finals! They just choke every time in the final, 5 times now they have lost in a row. Psychological factor of the final curse was pivotal here, turned the whole team into a bunch of pussies, incredible. The game was lost even from the 1st half IMO, I saw Juventus look nervous and their defence disorganized and knew it was done. When you concede more goals than you have conceded in the entire competition previously including against Barcelona, you know something is not quite normal. MSM is quite heavy on the RM brilliance angle but I think it's more Juventus extremely shit on the day, which is usual for them in UCL finals. Bayern are a better team tbh. Bayern > Juve > RM... UCL finals not included because Juve < Sunderland in that case. Sad for italian fans and also for the injured in the Turin stampede.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 06-10-2017

@skank_hunt As a Minnesota Vikings fan, I can relate to that Juventus pain

Location update: Bucharest, Romania
I arrived to my hostel to find a really nice place, basically a hotel- private bathroom, tv, etc. The city is also really beautiful and the women are stunning. Thankfully the language is also Latin based so it's much easier to comprehend. There was an Argentinian girl staying at the hostel who agreed to come for a drink with me since I was alone. She had partied hard the night before and was taking it easy, otherwise I would bet my life I had it in the bag. there was an Aussie guy with us at the time and we were talking numbers, he said he was at 7 for the trip and I told him 63. The Argentinian girls jaw dropped. I was flirting a bit with her and she said she doesn't want to be 64. I said let's have a threesome and you can be 65. She told me how much she likes threesomes and that if she was staying longer it would have been fun to try to have one with her, but I met her on the wrong night.

We got to a karaoke bar and the first girl I see there was an absolute bombshell. The Argentinian and I looked at each other and said wow. We sat at the table next to her and I started chatting her up.. She was as cool as she was beautiful... I think she has officially climbed to the number 1 wife material I've met this year. She told me she had never sung karaoke before so I didn't have high expectations, then she got on stage and gave me chills down my back. Turns out she has over 10 million YouTube views and is a Romanian celebrity, having appeared in multiple singing and song competitions in Europe. We sang a few songs together and hit it off pretty well, but she had a concert in another city the next day so we couldn't go out again. I've been sliding in those DMs though an she suggested we meet up in the states later this year.

The next night I had a good wing and we chatted up a couple decent groups of girls, unfortunately both groups were one hottie and one not so both kind of fizzled. Had a guaranteed thing with a group of British girls, but screw that, I'm in Romania. He was wearing flip flops and we got denied entrance to one place, to which I replied by flipping off the bouncer, to which they replied by chasing down my wing, kicking him a few times, then pepper spraying him. Whoops, my bad. He couldn't bare the pain and went home. I went back and opened a set of 2 on the street and hit it off with one of them. Her friend bailed and we started walking towards my place, but she got cold feet. Made out for a while with her and got her contact info, but she lives in Paris and was heading home the next day.

Friday night I went on a tinder date with a cute local. Even making out with her was an accomplishment. She hasn't had sex in 3 years so that wasn't happening and we split up around midnight. Rolled solo and met one of the groups from the night before, but it was 3 instead of two now. At one point when Despacito came on I had one dancing from behind me and the other two grinding on each of my legs. The new girl of the group was a sister of one of them and we got on pretty well. The other girls left us on a patio and we made out quite a bit, but I definitely started to realize that it's a little like Ukraine here, 2nd date before more happens. They left to go home and I made a couple laps before calling it a might.

On the walk home I saw a cute girl walking alone so I ran up to her and chatted her up. She lives a block from my place and at one point invited me up to her apartment on the pretense she has a boyfriend and nothing would happen. I said I can't make that promise. I started walking in the direction of my place and she walked with me, straight up the stairs and into my room. We started listening to some music videos on the end of my bed and I pushed her back to lay down and started making out. She wouldn't bang but we fucked around a little.. No fingering but pretty decent dome. I played the card that it can be her little secret and literally no one would ever know it happened. The plan is dinner with her on Monday. She mentioned the boyfriend again and I just replied "I don't give a fuck.", she laughed, kissed me a last time and went home.

Headed to Brasov for the next two nights, then I'll have to decide which of the three girls from last night to go out with Monday because I told them all I wanted to go for dinner with them. Hotness ranking it was 2, 1, 3 in that order, but likely hood of getting the flag is 3, 2, 1. Decisions decisions.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 06-13-2017

Unfortunately I put up a goose egg in Romania. Brasov I only went out Saturday night, with another American and an Aussie. We were rocking some pretty funny hats and the girls were digging it. I think we all had at least a makeout or two, but nothing was sticking. I was in a dorm so that didn't help. I did get to see some really cool castles, including the one Dracula was based out of. Sunday and last night I took off, although I did try to get the BF girl over but she bailed last minute before blowing up my phone today on the way to the airport.. oh well.

Overall, I enjoyed Romania. I did hopefully meet my future wife in that singer haha. The girls were good lucking, English was pretty solid, and the cities were beautiful with pretty decent nightlife. Vinny's datasheet was quite accurate thread-58025.html

Location update (in a few hours) : Tallinn, Estonia.
I'll be there 31 nights, and I'll go out 31 nights so the two days of rest were probably a good thing. Going to get back in shape a bit too, the lack of gym and excessive partying in my last few stops haven't been the greatest to my dad bod. I have an extra bedroom in my apartment in Tallinn so I turned CS on as well, maybe get a few layups from that. Already have some potential between the girls I messaged on there, and the Tinder matches I have so I'm thinking Estonia will end my week long cold streak pretty quickly.

-----------------
Also, to those who have asked before... I'm not a huge fan of RSD overall, but I was watching some of Madison's in field last night and I'd say the game I run is pretty similar to his. He uses a bit more of the fantasy scenarios than I do, but overall it's pretty on par I'd say. There was a quote he said that game is basically being who you are and demonstrating to girls you have nothing to hide, and I think that's really accurate. He's persistent, but not pushy or needy, and rides it out until the very end of the night, rolling with the punches as they come and go. You'd be surprised the shit you can get away with saying if you have no filter and the girl appreciates that, rather than thinking you are just some schmuck spitting lines at her.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 06-15-2017

Just realized I didn't paste my whole last post from Bulgaria last week, so here is what was left out

I went on a pub crawl Sunday night and had a handful of German make outs, nothing stuck though. Unfortunately the Bulgarian girl I had met a couple nights before was on her period so that wasn't happening either. I'll say this, if you speak German I'd say Golden Sands could be an intimate poosy paradise in last week of May and first week of June.

+1 7/10 German - V-card, 64 on the year
Previously mentioned German virgin couldn't let it drop and messaged me around noon Monday asking where I was. I told her I'd be coming out Golden Sands for a foam party and we should hang out afterwards. We met for a mojito where she told me that she'd rather get with me than wait for a boyfriend. I don't think I've ever seen a girl as turned on as she was that day. She told her friends to leave the hotel room and we went back up there. She'd been using dildos for some time so it wasn't a sloppy v card and she came basically upon insertion. After we finished up I left to meet up with a friend because they had a 3am bus ride to catch.