Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 01-06-2016

Quote: (01-06-2016 03:54 AM)Vinny Wrote:  

Christion orthodix christmas is coming up. Has anyone been in Kiev througout local Christmas before? Is it getting less people on the night scene or more. Any suggestions?

People are more family oriented than in the west. Most stay at home not only during Christmas but in the following days wich are also national holidays. Along with Easter it is the worst time of the year to be in Ukraine. Tough it is Ukraine. There is always a chance to find some girl.

The Ukraine Thread III - Disco_Volante - 01-09-2016

Anyone have any experience with Ukrainian / Russian bride dating sites?

I was bored and dicking around on them, seems there's a plethora of hot ass, hometown-type 18-20 yr old women who apparently come from poverty (or are fairly poor), who make profiles hoping to find a good man.
On the surface it seems tacky, but if you look at their point of view it makes a lot of sense. They understand their best chance of getting a better life is pleasing some foreign man.

I thought the idea was ridiculous, but fuck in a couple years when I'm in my 30s, why not 'cash out' with a tight ass Ukrainian 19 yr old to have kids with? They seem to understand the necessity of family for survival. Is it Kosher to fuck them without marrying them? If they were that poor I'd almost feel like I was taking advantage of them.

The Ukraine Thread III - Courage Reborn - 01-09-2016

I doubt anyone on this forum has used one of those sites.

If you're interested in them, blaze a trail and sign up. Tell us about the experience.

The Ukraine Thread III - superschalk - 01-09-2016

Quote: (01-09-2016 03:07 AM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

I was bored and dicking around on them, seems there's a plethora of hot ass, hometown-type 18-20 yr old women who apparently come from poverty (or are fairly poor), who make profiles hoping to find a good man.
On the surface it seems tacky, but if you look at their point of view it makes a lot of sense. They understand their best chance of getting a better life is pleasing some foreign man.

I thought the idea was ridiculous, but fuck in a couple years when I'm in my 30s, why not 'cash out' with a tight ass Ukrainian 19 yr old to have kids with? They seem to understand the necessity of family for survival. Is it Kosher to fuck them without marrying them? If they were that poor I'd almost feel like I was taking advantage of them.

Instead of these dating site I would rather try a marriage agency. I met a South African guy in September who was working with one in Kiev. He was in his mid 40s and still in good shape. The agency basically arranges a date for you with a girl for about $70 and you can take it from there. He showed up with some hot chicks in a pub on Kreshatyk a few times. 2 of them were at least a 7.5+ and one was even an 8.5.

He also told me about some marriage dating sites and got a few dates out of there. But he said you need to be careful because the dating sites are charging a ridiculous amount of money for just sending a single message to a girl.

The Ukraine Thread III - Vinny - 01-09-2016

Bride websites is a waste of time. I've met an older American guy in Kiev who told me a lot of bad stories. Some of the sites pay people to answer your messages. You can even be talking with a guy without knowing it [Image: smile.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - Vinny - 01-09-2016

And answer to my own question after experiencing it. Christmas i very too quiet for good night game and too cold for daygame. Coming here dor christmas was poor planning.

The Ukraine Thread III - Gótico - 01-09-2016

Quote: (01-09-2016 03:07 AM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

I coincide with Courage Reborn although I would advise you to tread carefully; these innocent internet maidens have been known to discard their Western husbands once their residence visas have been secured. It seem to me, however, that the issue of marriage can be easily resolved. Travelling to these exotic regions so often lauded by our comrades-in-arms, so to speak, here at the Roosh V Forum is certainly the most prudent option. Presumably, you wouldn’t wish to marry because the risk of financial ruin brought about by our wonderful Western law. If we were to assume your sweet, traditional Ukrainian or Russian wife would object to the unmarried cohabitation you would prefer, then a simple religious ceremony would suffice, for her grievances would indubitably emerge out of piety. You must also take special precautions to avoid a common-law marriage; it is not merely a risk, but a certainty after a certain number of years in a number of jurisdictions.

The Ukraine Thread III - Disco_Volante - 01-09-2016

First of all, I had no intention of marrying them and bringing them to USA. This is contingent on me moving to EE. I'm not fucking stupid, I know female nature.

I'm just saying.....why go to EE bars where the women are 24+, when you can pay a fee to get access to 18-19 yr olds. That is a good value IMO.
I would use it to get access to 18 yr olds to supplement my other game approaches. That's why I was wondering if it's bad form to simply date them then eventually breakup considering the site is predicted on the whole marriage thing.

The Ukraine Thread III - Gótico - 01-09-2016

Quote: (01-09-2016 04:18 AM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

First of all, I had no intention of marrying them and bringing them to USA. This is contingent on me moving to EE. I'm not fucking stupid, I know female nature.

I'm just saying.....why go to EE bars where the women are 24+, when you can pay a fee to get access to 18-19 yr olds. That is a good value IMO.

Ah, I see! My apologies, Disco_Volante. Very few seem to be willing to move to those exotic lands permanently; the mention of children made me assume you intended to take her to your homeland, for Roosh himself has stated Ukraine is a tough place to live year-round although the option of residing in a wealthier country of the region (Poland, for example) is always there. I suppose you’ve only got a few dollars to lose trying-out this method of yours but it is rather odd to move to Eastern Europe, the place in this world many consider their “poosy paradise”, only to use bride-dating websites when you are given “live” access to them. That is to say, day game, night game and social circle game would be open to you; it seems illogical to choose bride-dating site game.

The Ukraine Thread III - CamelToe - 01-09-2016

someone posted a good documentary about this recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyPsiNVpqEc

The Ukraine Thread III - PeruLover12 - 01-09-2016

The Ukraine Thread III - 262 - 01-09-2016

Also note that Internet "marriage" sites almost never charge for the "women" to sign up - just men.

Assuming these profiles are even real (a question for online dating in its entirety), why would a woman be serious on the site if she never pays? Most likely, she's just attention-whoring. Meanwhile, the site makes money off YOU.

The Ukraine Thread III - Blake2 - 01-09-2016

I spent all night with a hipster guy and a random hipster girl. She wasn't a supermodel, but she's got a fun attitude. Couldn't escalate since we were at the hipster dudes place and wasn't down for a MMF threesome lol. Got her contact info though and will go for drinks next weekend if she agrees to meet. Kiev is a very liveable city and the winter isn't so bad here.

The Ukraine Thread III - TripleG - 01-09-2016

Quote: (01-09-2016 04:18 AM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

I would use it to get access to 18 yr olds to supplement my other game approaches. That's why I was wondering if it's bad form to simply date them then eventually breakup considering the site is predicted on the whole marriage thing.

@Disco_Volante
Have you even been in Ukraine...probably not based on your comments. Anyone with an ounce of game can do well there as long as they are willing to take some basic precautions and be willing to leave their comfort zone. Trust me when I say this as my game is beginner and I am certainly not a model guy. Pickup is easy at many of these bars as the ratio's are usually in your favor and unlike USA there are plenty of 18-20 year olds at many of these places. I have mentioned on these boards many times about how easy it is to meet women in Kiev at the various nightspots, if you don't believe me just visit Arena center on a Friday night.

Of course as Ligurian noted just because you meet a girl does not mean you will be able to get her the same night, but to be honest that should never be an issue for one if they are willing to spend 2+ weeks over there.

The marriage sites should be avoided "like the plague" as you can meet girls who are just as good looking and genuine on some of the inexpensive sites available. Try ukrainedate.com for example, I had good success there.

The only guys I would recommend try these marriage sites are older guys with little travel experience, one's who are divorced, with kids, or desperate for marriage and whose game may be lacking, or who speak no local language. Then they may need agency help such as a guide to show them around, arrange dates, translate and in general to weed out the "fake girls".

The Ukraine Thread III - samsamsam - 01-09-2016

Quote: (01-09-2016 04:38 AM)CamelToe Wrote:  

thread-50002...pid1151248

A few posts down (after clicking the link) Ligurian drops some good info - duh as usual.

The Ukraine Thread III - TripleG - 01-10-2016

Quote: (01-09-2016 11:43 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

A few posts down (after clicking the link) Ligurian drops some good info - duh as usual.

Yes, Ligurian "walks the walk and talks the talk". Here is his post:

A quick tip list to guys who read this ( ie lurkers and not contributors ) and want a Ukrainian wife:

1. Don't use paid services unless you can afford to throw away cash needlessly.

2. It ain't the 90's. You need to bring more to the table than a passport.

3. If you want a relationship that works correspond with women of similiarish age ( within 10 year difference ) and a 7 max in looks.

4. If you don't speak Russian correspond with English speakers.

5. Be prepared to move here for an extended stay.

6. Don't send money.

The Ukraine Thread III - WashedUPVet - 01-12-2016

Quote: (01-10-2016 12:36 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

After a short 4 months down this road, I think you could move this to #1. If you are able to move too fast into this union, you run a major risk of ending up with a girl who is with you for the wrong reasons. My opinion is that you can be successful with 2-3 years in EE before exfill with bride in hand. I think a 10 year gap is conservative if you have game. I have had Russian girls in the 19-21 year age tell me it was OK to date up to 40. Some, not all. That being said, as you increase the age gap, you decrease your chances for success.

Last thought: The problem with being in EE for any length of time is that you are constantly second guessing yourself due to the quantity of beauties.

Last last thought: I wish it was 1996

The Ukraine Thread III - Blake2 - 01-14-2016

Life is returning to Kiev after the holiday lull.
I met up with some cool guys from the forum and had a great time.

I went out to 2 bars this week and and got 2 numbers.
One, a 5/10, txted back that she maybe will meetup this weekend,
The other, a 7/10, I am optimistic will write back. She seemed friendly enough and my wingman thought I did well with her.

Next, I sent about 100 online messages and spent several hours chatting. Results: 1 girl who says she'd like to meet when she's back in town and I got some language practice.
Although its time intensive this method is how several people I know found girls, either for LTR or just a fling.

Finally, will do some daygame tomorrow.
Maybe there is some secret to this?? Are there certain environments where the results are better?

An idea I had was to look for eye contact or relaxed bodylanguage to see who is more likely to have a conversation. Also, I will give daygame a try with a wingman this weekend too and see how that goes. We'll hit up a fast food or casual cafe type place and give it a try.

While I'm no Cassanova, it feels good to be out there meeting people, getting numbers, and having chats.

The Ukraine Thread III - Vinny - 01-15-2016

Disco Volante.
I have another intel on subject of Ukrainian/Russian wife finders.
Went to a Cognac musem with tasting in Odessa. With me in the group was an american guy mid 30s and a sexy late 20s russian girl from Nikolaev. After chatting to them I found out they met via bride searching website. They were obviously on one of the first dates but both guy and a girl seemed happy. So apparently not all of it is a scam.

The Ukraine Thread III - Vinny - 01-15-2016

If you are going to Ukraine now go to Kiev, not Odessa. Both online and nightgame are way more active in Kiev. Daygame is somewhat difficult due to cold weather.
Also there are more rvfers in Kiev. By the way thanks to Blake for introducing me to Kiev.

The Ukraine Thread III - robreke - 01-15-2016

Quote: (01-10-2016 12:36 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2016 11:43 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Yes, Ligurian "walks the walk and talks the talk". Here is his post:

A quick tip list to guys who read this ( ie lurkers and not contributors ) and want a Ukrainian wife:

1. Don't use paid services unless you can afford to throw away cash needlessly.

2. It ain't the 90's. You need to bring more to the table than a passport.

3. If you want a relationship that works correspond with women of similiarish age ( within 10 year difference ) and a 7 max in looks.

4. If you don't speak Russian correspond with English speakers.

6. Don't send money.

Trip G, you've never noticed bigger than a 10 year age difference for successful couples ie. western man/ukrainian girl?

Reason I ask if that I've been pipelining some seemingly quality girls and plan to go there. I'm mid 40s (though consistently go on looks of about 10 years younger) and dang sure don't want to wife up a woman in her mid 30s. I'm going for mid 20s or frankly below.

For me, it'd be a waste to travel there and settle for a mid 30s wall bumper.

The Ukraine Thread III - jimukr104 - 01-15-2016

Quote:Quote:

Trip G, you've never noticed bigger than a 10 year age difference for successful couples ie. western man/ukrainian girl?

If he was to be honest he would admit the chances of a successful western man/Ukrainian women couple is slim to begin with...at any AGE (hell the chances of a successful Ukie man/women couple is also slim)

Reason I ask if that I've been pipelining some seemingly quality girls and plan to go there. I'm mid 40s (though consistently go on looks of about 10 years younger) and dang sure don't want to wife up a woman in her mid 30s. I'm going for mid 20s or frankly below.

For me, it'd be a waste to travel there and settle for a mid 30s wall bumper

Well then you ARE WASTING your time. Hardly any mid twenty women or lower are looking to marry a western man in their forties. In fact the majority wouldn't even want to marry a western man close to their own age..UNLESS looking to escape. I can tell you stories of how those often end.

If you are seeking short time gf or live over there the dynamic changes and is more positive.

I have another intel on subject of Ukrainian/Russian wife finders.

That hardly qualifies as intel.[Image: whip.gif]

Went to a Cognac musem with tasting in Odessa. With me in the group was an american guy mid 30s and a sexy late 20s russian girl from Nikolaev. After chatting to them I found out they met via bride searching website. They were obviously on one of the first dates but both guy and a girl seemed happy. So apparently not all of it is a scam.
No it isn't all a scam, but women LIKE that who are serious often have BIG mental issues.

That being said..the best scammers ACT HAPPY. Some of the gals are hookers for crissake and can give a happy ending.

Interestingly, the American (FRANK) owner of a big Odessan agency is married to a gal from Nikoliev who was much younger. Rumor was that she was trying to take his business.

Anyway, you know how he scouted gals to join his agency?

He would offer them a meal at Mc Donalds(2002). I also used to overhear these gals skyping multiple BF'S at internet cafes.

So good luck...some here will need it! muhahaha

The Ukraine Thread III - Barron - 01-15-2016

At times this thread makes me wonder.

The Ukraine Thread III - 262 - 01-15-2016

Quote: (01-15-2016 12:27 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

If he was to be honest he would admit the chances of a successful western man/Ukrainian women couple is slim to begin with...at any AGE (hell the chances of a successful Ukie man/women couple is also slim)

Okay guys, Ukraine is over, close the thread [Image: tongue.gif]

Don't forget to close the Poland one too, according to some of the guys who posted in that thread in November [Image: tongue.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - Blake2 - 01-15-2016

Quote: (01-15-2016 08:06 AM)Vinny Wrote:  

If you are going to Ukraine now go to Kiev, not Odessa. Both online and nightgame are way more active in Kiev. Daygame is somewhat difficult due to cold weather.
Also there are more rvfers in Kiev. By the way thanks to Blake for introducing me to Kiev.

Thanks man, it was great hanging out. Look forward to seeing you in Kiev again.

PS Just realized there are alot of smilies to choose from:

[Image: rejection.gif] [Image: treehugger.gif]

Yah, Ukraine isn't perfect but its sure better than wherever the above Roosh video was taken lol