Roosh V Forum
Official introduction thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Official introduction thread (/thread-5605.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Official introduction thread - britchard - 07-13-2016

Quote: (07-13-2016 12:07 AM)Hannibal_Creed Wrote:  

Hello Everyone!

Hope you are having a good day.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have written at ROK before, and have met a lot of the forum members in the Chicago already, so I am looking forward to becoming an active member.

I am a student at DePaul University in Chicago, really interested in math, economics, computer science, lifting, trading, poker, and that is about it.

Game level - Intermediate.

Red Pill Transition: Complete. Beginning to develop quasi- dark triad. Biggest thing for me right now is self improvement to boost SMV to where I don't even have to try at all.

If you need to reach me, please do not hesitate.

Delete this post now, or at least the bit where you mention where you are studying.

Official introduction thread - brokinetic - 07-14-2016

Hey guys,
I am in my mid twenties, discovered game like 6 months ago. I am currently in France and will be travelling around EE soon. I am of indian origin but grew up in another country.

Despite not behaving or acting like a typical indian guy around my friend,I always end up acting needy with the girls I am attracted to until I came to know about pick up.

I blog and write about my journey in my blog below, hoping to share experience and learn new ideas from men who think likewise.

https://brokinetic.wordpress.com/

Official introduction thread - deus_ex - 07-17-2016

Quote: (07-14-2016 05:30 AM)brokinetic Wrote:  

Hey guys,
I am in my mid twenties, discovered game like 6 months ago. I am currently in France and will be travelling around EE soon. I am of indian origin but grew up in another country.

Despite not behaving or acting like a typical indian guy around my friend,I always end up acting needy with the girls I am attracted to until I came to know about pick up.

I blog and write about my journey in my blog below, hoping to share experience and learn new ideas from men who think likewise.

Fellow Indian, what's up my dude! The typical Indian can be a huge thirsty beta, I speak from past experience, but it's good you and I have snapped out of it as soon as we did, and that way of life is now a thing of the past.

Official introduction thread - James Bond Next level - 07-19-2016

Salut les mecs! I almost didn't saw that thread, but better late than never right? Anyway glad to be among a great community where people aren't afraid to say their true thoughts and not just be an ass-licker who believes everything our (western) society is feeding us.

As for me, I'm a white french mid-twenties intermediate Game although I've been in it for 3 years now, but I'm tired of this princess and not so hot girls here in France. This is what is holding my Game (and happiness) back. That's why i plan to move in another country and better my lifestyle. See there if you're interested : thread-57085.html

Let the adventure begin!

Official introduction thread - Snorse - 07-22-2016

Hey all.

I'm Rick, I'm 40 y/o, currently run a protein/supp company whilst studying anthropology purely for the pursuit of knowledge.

I lift heavy, eat lots and don't look my age (I'm told). I use peptides but not steroids (I did on-and-off between 2000 and 2013) and work as nightclub doorman on the weekends purely to get out and see people and take a role that feels a bit more masculine than sitting behind my MacBook.

I've written for magazines, played guitar for a (minimal) living and worked in wildlife conservation.

I'm here as a result of reading Cernovich's site on and off over the last couple of years, and happening in this place after hearing Roosh's name pop up in negative press -- both guys piss off the kind of people I can't stand! Long may they continue.

Rick

Official introduction thread - BelyyTigr - 07-26-2016

Here's my intro-mini essay.

I'm a 30s guy born and currently living in Britain. Workwise I've been in import export (AAAIIII! as Ali G would say). And in financial markets. Both as my own boss. I'm also looking to develop more in creative stuff and "Alpha" type fun orientated businesses/pursuits. This includes writing and certain other things I'll explain again.

Hobbies wise, I'm into different stuff. Gym, football and martial arts for over 20 years.

Strangely I was embarrassingly late to hear about Red Pill writings. I now feel I have found my own creed here [Image: smile.gif] The weekly bans from Guff Post and the like became a drain hahaha!

My game is/was pretty good. Altho I hate hate HATE openings.

Forthcoming plans? Well I'm tying up some loose ends so won't be posting much in the near future. But after that, I really want to be living the Red Pill life again. Some skank caused me to rethink my mentality. She wasn't a Western fe-man. She was actually a very girlish former USSR girl. Anyway, various happenings caused me to lose my focus for quite a while. Now its time to get my shit together again. So I'm planning to treat all aspects of life in as focussed, managed a way as my career.

I'm unashamedly traditionalist in my male-female view of the world. Maybe its the Slavic blood in my veins!
I'm repulsed by words like "partner" and all the rest of the Frankfurt School filth. You're more likely to see me pulling out my eyeballs than vacuuming or food shopping. I put much of this corruption of society down to endocrine disruptors that are slowly turning males female and vice versa.

Particularly interested at exploring the FSU and have been since I was a kid (I'm of Russian and Western descent).

Best wishes to all fellow Red Pillers!

Official introduction thread - Mushroom - 07-28-2016

Hey everyone. I'm a white dude in my early 30s, currently living the the US, but thinking about becoming a full time international traveler soon. I've known and casually read TRP-related stuff for about 3 years. As many would say I never swallowed the pill, I still called myself a male feminist and believed my SJW crazy feminist ex-GF was a special unicorn.

I finally woke the fuck up and realized I was a pathetic pussy, and she wasn't even passing the boner test anymore after she gained about 25 pounds, stopped shaving her armpits and insisting we eat only vegan food.

I broke off that shitty relationship, immediately started eating steak again, stepped up my routine at the gym, doubled down on my business, stopped playing video games, started fucking random women and not getting attached to any of them and just doing whatever the fuck I want to.

I finally feel like I'm on the way to being the man I need to be. Happy to be part of the tribe, I appreciate having this place as an outlet to talk with like minded guys.

Official introduction thread - bumborass - 07-30-2016

sup yall

I've been red pilling it since I was 19 my friend's wife gave me Neil Strauss' book haven't looked back since... I'm 24 now, single and not getting cheated on! It's great.

some background on me, I'm Jamaican-American (whatever though), just trying to explore the world and fuck local women as I go about seeing foreign lands.

Already did 16 countries so far a handful with the military, learning Italian now been trying to learn for 2 years now. Been there 3 times, first time I met a Sicilian girl while I was there with the military, left the military, and went back for two months. Great times but I wouldn't go back to that lol

just came back from a 5 country trip, started in May finished late June, hit

Australia (Melbourne & Brisbane)
Japan (Tokyo & Hiroshima)
Italy (Naples, surrounding cities, & Catania)
Austria (Vienna)
Slovakia (Bratislava)

anyone needing travel advice for Las Vegas and eastern Sicily or Naples I'll be glad to help

Official introduction thread - YMD - 07-30-2016

Hi all.
I'm a Japanese guy who live in Australia now.

Interest: Travelling abroad, computer science, body building

I used to be an office worker in a mediocre company in Tokyo, but decided to study abroad to be able to live outside of Japan.
The reason why I left Japan is due to the working culture. Full time workers in Japan often have to work for so long that some workers get mental illness or even commit suicide.

After spending 4 years in studying English and saving money, I came to Australia, finished studying in a grad school and got a full-time job as I planned. However, getting a full time job here with good work-life balance didn't make me as happy as I thought it would.

First of all, I've been unsuccessful with women at all in Australia. In Japan, I wasn't good with women either, but I feel like building connection with women here is way harder than in my home country. I've been teaching myself game with Roosh's work (mainly with Day bang), but my game still sucks and I'm clueless as to how to improve it.

In addition, I have strong interest in exploring the world. I've visited some countries in East Asia, South East Asia, Middle East, Europe (Greece) and Australia. Australia is a comfortable place with great job chances, but I'm craving for visiting other countries and not ready to settle in here.

I guess many of you know Mark Zolo (Naughty Nomad). Both Roosh and Mark said that being exotic can be an advantage to attract women. So, I've been considering visiting (or even relocating to) a country where I could make use of my back ground to attract women I like and I can experience culture which is totally different from both Japan and Australia.

Also, I'm planning to do a PhD in computer science in 2-3 years. So I usually spend my free time in studying math, doing some programming work and of course game.

If you found my background interesting, give me any comment!

BTW here is a thread where I want to hear opinions from people here
thread-57341.html

Official introduction thread - Serious Sam - 08-01-2016

Hey everyone. I found ROK when a feminist on my Facebook newsfeed posted a news story about female boxers challenging a "pro-rape" group and have been commenting on there ever since. I hope to be a solid contributor here as well.

I work in the American southwest, in a land filled to the brim with gun shops. I currently have two forms of income and am actively working on building a third. If it weren't for the advice/lessons I've read on ROK and this forum, I would probably not be as active at building my wealth. I hope to add to the wealth of wisdom and knowledge found on this forum as I continue to improve upon myself, and hopefully, my words can have a positive effect on others reading this site.

Official introduction thread - Pollito - 08-07-2016

Finally was able to register an account here after a few tries.

Based in the western US with a background in accounting/finance.

Been reading threads here for some time and have learned a lot, and am looking forward to paying that back by contributing to the community where I can.

P

Official introduction thread - Leo_Decashio - 08-07-2016

Hi everyone.

I've been a lurker here for way too long (think back when zanesville was the place to be), finally decided to actually post something and contribute. It's been interesting seeing the forum evolve over the years.

I'm in my 20's, living in norcal. Into the tech startup game. Looking to hopefully connect with some cool dudes in person with a similar mindset.

Wanted to close out my introduction by thanking everyone over the years who has contributed to the knowledge on the forum. There are many guys out there that get a ton of value from places like this, and you guys really are helping them out. Thanks.

Official introduction thread - Cam Newton - 08-09-2016

Whats up everyone!

I've gotten a ton out of this message board by reading through the Travel section. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute and pay it back one day with data sheets and experiences. I'm in my mid-20s from North America, by the way.

Cheers,
Cam

Official introduction thread - Gentleman Josiah Crown - 08-12-2016

Hey guys,
Names Josiah, live in the US and work overseas at least for now. Looking forward to learning and listening. I'm currently starting a business and doing a lot of writing on the side. Looking forward to talking to you all.

Official introduction thread - brokinetic - 08-14-2016

Quote: (07-17-2016 09:40 PM)deus_ex Wrote:  

Quote: (07-14-2016 05:30 AM)brokinetic Wrote:  

Hey guys,

Fellow Indian, what's up my dude! The typical Indian can be a huge thirsty beta, I speak from past experience, but it's good you and I have snapped out of it as soon as we did, and that way of life is now a thing of the past.

Hey man,

I just came upon your reply. Nice meeting you. And its true,I have lots of asian and indian friends with lots of beta mindset. Wish I could help them one day.

Gd luck in everything

Official introduction thread - lazariuskriss - 08-15-2016

Hi everybody,

i'm Lazarius, 24 years old, single black french man living in Paris.

I'm working currently as a Software engineer. My Interests are: Computer Science, Electronics and Video Games(From programming to translating video games, to Hardware Hacking , Software Cracking and Pentesting ), Language learning (I speak 5 languages: Italian, French, English, German, Arabic and i'm currently learning Russian, Korean, Japanese and Chinese (not at the same time)), Travelling, Investing (From the stock market to more exotic investments like cattle,etc.. ) and Survival Training ( I would call it more being self-reliant). I also practice Aikido since 4 years. To make it short i'm a man which is constantly evolving and learning, in research to become the perfect alpha male. I don't like to stay stagnant. Everyday i have to learn something new (practical knowledge, not theoratical). Everything is possible the moment you put your mind to it and you are ready to sacrifice some of your time is my motto. I need to learn more on fashion, sharpen my game a little bit (I don't have problems with french girls it's very easy to game them for me, but i have to agree with most of french guys that are gaming them that if you don't know how to do it correctly is very very difficult. Most of them are into feminism, plus the economy and the social environment shape their decision making when selecting someone, either to fuck or for long term relationships. I'm into blonde and redhairs with big boobs, there are not many of them in France, but it's more than enough for a pump n dump [Image: smile.gif]

My goal is to become an international traveler, playboy and investor, a free alpha male.

I hope to find like minded people here to network, share experiences, knowledge and evolving into perfect alpha males.

Official introduction thread - ChinUpChestOut - 08-21-2016

Hey everyone!

Im an 18 y/o from buenos aires, Argentina. Lived most of my life in the arctic wasteland that has been dubbed Canada. Returned to my homeland and couldnt be happier.

For future post references I'm blond haired and blue eyed, 5'10 and have a decently athletic build. I speak spanish and english as a native, fluent portuguese and decent french.

I've been gaming since I was about 12 and scored my first lay a couple of days before I turned 14.

I've been reading roosh's books and and the articles on this form for a long time now and thought a proper introduction was due.

Official introduction thread - Max Henrich - 08-22-2016

Hi everyone,

finally registered here.

I'm not all new to antifeminism - in the past, I used to write for The Spearhead, if you remember that site, before it went down, sadly.

Here's the archived version of one article I wrote, "Assange and the anti-Coalition".
https://web.archive.org/web/201208290729...coalition/

I also wrote some articles for the men's wiki Wikimannia (English version at http://en.wikimannia.org ). The one I'm proudest of is about the infamous pedocriminal feminist from France, Simone Beauvoir. (English wikipedia luckily has the true information, while the German version doesn't mention anything about the fact that she used to seduce (or worse) female minors at the school she worked at and passed them on to Sartre.)

Other than that - I'm a young man, working in computer science, living in Central Europe, and like to read Chateau Heartiste and RoK. I hate fraudsters, most of all the marxists, all kinds of them.

Besides, I have many interests - I like to read a lot, about science, history, politics and other topics. I will definitely post the one or other thing in the Deep forum.

Official introduction thread - MathGuy - 08-29-2016

Hello everyone!

I'm twenty-one, live in New York City, and got into the game when I was around nineteen. If I recall correctly, I first found out about it by stumbling across the YouTube channel SimplePickup, which initially was only a source of entertainment. Soon enough, I realized that PUA is an immensely valuable skillset to develop, and so I went on a full-on dive - reading/watching/practicing as much as I could. I stumbled across this forum relatively recently, and unlike many other pickup forums it's refreshingly void of underage kids and users who mangle the English language in every post.

For most of the past two years, I've been too occupied with college related duties to put in any quality time practicing pickup. I'm still very much a newbie because of that. Therefore, I hope to post multiple field reports describing my successes, failures, trials, and triumphs. Hopefully I'll soon get to a point myself where I can help others with advice based on actual experience.

My other interests include: history, mathematics, literature, creative writing, weightlifting, guitar playing.

Official introduction thread - Screemingdead - 09-01-2016

Hey guys. Been reading Roosh and ROK articles the past year or so, and being from Toronto I couldn't believe there was like-minded guys out there just like me.
I work as a roofer. Enjoy horror movies, animals, weight lifting, and Dominican women ahaha.
Currently working 7 days a week till the winter gets here but I'll try and be as active as I can on this forum.
[Image: smile.gif] whoooooot

Official introduction thread - Brother Abdul Majeed - 09-01-2016

Hi all Rooshites, I just noticed there was an intro thread, so I'll introduce myself.

I'm a 50 yr old retired Canadian fellow who's been noticing the continual erosions of our freedoms in the west for some time now. While I have very little game (nor am I particularly concerned about it - having assets gets me all the female attention I want) I'm pleased at the evolution of the alt-right and how many younger men are noticing the connection between brain-dead feminists and how the rest of society operates. It's natural for younger guys to pay more attention to women, but that's just a springboard to noticing the myriad of ills that plague us.

I'm convinced that we are nearing a real financial crisis and that our economy is running on fumes now, it's being propped up so that the vultures can pick it clean. We have relied on consumerism to come this far but fewer and fewer citizens are able to be consumers so our tax base has eroded and western governments can't support their bloated bureaucracies and social programs any more. Canadians really don't realize what an expensive country this is to run, far more expensive than any other western nation, and we will probably be the first Anglosphere nation that falls over the cliff. The Canadian dollar is a reserve currency, but other countries that carry it as a reserve have started dropping it due to their lack of confidence in our ability to govern our own economy. They call government bonds an "investment in Canada", but really it's just borrowing money now, flushing it down the toilet to pay for our debt, and then forcing a future unborn taxpayer to pay it back. What a legacy.

I have spent a decade banging my head against a brick wall, but most Canadians are too easily distracted by bright glittery things like Justin Trudeau selfies and are consumed by their irrational hatred of anyone who tells them anything they don't want to hear. Canadians are like children who vote for ice cream and then wonder why their stomachs hurt before voting for more ice cream. So fuck it, I'm done with this country, I've hoarded my assets, squirreled them away from this hellhole of a country and will start afresh in Panama where the weather's nice, I'll be able to be self sufficient and self reliant, and maybe bang a broad or three once in a while.

Sorry for sounding like such a voice of doom, but I'd really like to see more young men lose their loyalty to their western countries that are fucking them over and take their talents, skills and ability to produce elsewhere.

Official introduction thread - Deadlifts - 09-03-2016

Sup, Deadlifts here.

22 y/o male from Michigan, USA.

Pretty new to game and the red pill. I discovered it a couple months ago through the interwebs. I found Elliot Hulse, and began lifting and then through youtube and such I was exposed to /theredpill and RSD. Slowly I have been implementing red pill approaches towards my life. It's a bit overwhelming but I make progress every day and remind myself that the red pill is a journey and that i'm far from the man I want to be.

I come from an overly protective catholic/conservative mom and a once red pill dad that lost his path and now hates my mom and his life. I was never physically abused from my father besides the smacks across the face when I acted out of hand, but his relationship with my mother and all the constant fighting between them from the ages of 15-21 really fucked with my head. I'm still trying to figure out my life and take it day by day. I'm so thankful I found this community and /theredpill. You gentlemen, along with RSD and Elliot are helping me get on a path and become a badass. Hope to learn from this community as much as I can. Thanks

Official introduction thread - Sextus Empiricus - 09-05-2016

Hey guys!

I'm a Chinese-American college student at one of the 'elite' universities in the US. Don't want to go into too much detail about my life since my school is an SJW/white knight haven.

I discovered the manosphere about a year ago, and since then I've slowly pulled myself out of depression to get to where I am now. I'm still new to game, a kissless virgin, but I'm at the point in my life now where I'm ready to learn from all the phenomenal members here and get that resolved.

Been traveling/backpacking through China the past weeks, eating donkey brains, hitchhiking with some cool local people, joining Tibetan pilgrims to visit an ancient mountain monastery at sunrise. Now chilling in Beijing with Tinder just downloaded, ready to ransack some poon.

Looking forward to being a part of this forum!

Official introduction thread - idris - 09-06-2016

I'm Idris. I'm a novice to Return of Kings but I've been a long-time reader of Amerika.org (and before that, Corrupt.org and ANUS.com). I'm an identitarian, communitarian monarchist. I won't be posting much, but I'll be reading your opinions and hopefully enjoying them.

Official introduction thread - cruncho - 09-07-2016

ENGLISH isn't my natural language so sorry for syntax.

worshipper [Image: icon_worship.gif] of woman's ass & brown eye & raw anal banger & [Image: eatpuss.gif] /eat asshole. skinny women (petite or tall) turn me on. 50 y old. average look. never mongering. flags : some european & filipino. 1 long stay in phils & plan new one there soon.
looking for team-mates for this next stay to help each others, to get better on the game & score [Image: hump.gif]

PS : french speakers welcome(all others too [Image: smile.gif])