rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relocating to a poorer country for meeting women: I'd like to hear your opinions

Relocating to a poorer country for meeting women: I'd like to hear your opinions

I'm considering moving to a country where I could see more women of my type, but I feel resistance to sacrifice a chance to live in a country where I can get a better job chance and comfortable life.

Comfort vs adventure, which would you choose? I'd like to hear your opinion.

Here is the detail of my story.

I'm a Japanese man who graduated a university and got a full-time job in Australia.
The reason why I came to Australia is mainly because of the working environment in Japan.
As you may know, in Japan, full time employees often have to work for very long hours to the point where some of them get mental illness from their job or even commit suicide.

In Japan, I worked for 4 years just to get enough money to stay and study in university in Australia. Then, I came to Australia, finished my study in university and got a full-time job as planned.
To my surprise, however, when I got my full-time job as a software engineer in Australia, I didn't feel as happy as I expected when I was still in Japan.

The main reason is that I have been unsuccessful with women ever since I came to this country. When I was a student, it wasn't a big issue, since I was too busy for studying, but now it is a big issue. I stumbled upon Roosh's blog about a year ago and began to learn game with Bang and Day Bang, but I haven't got anything (yet). To be more precise, I've been unsuccessful with women through my entire life, and I can no longer stand with my frustration.

In addition, I want to explore the world a lot more. My goal was to be able to work abroad, but before I decided to be able to work abroad, my dream was to travel around the world. I like my job and like to study new programming technology, but learning programming can be done in any company in any country (I don't want to work in Japan, though).

Australia is a comfortable place, and this society possibly offers better work-life balance than Japan does. However, I am craving for excitement and want to live in a country which has a lot of Slavic women who are not used to Asian men (unlike Australian women, who are already surrounded by many Asian guys). To reclaim excitement in my life and find my dream girl, I want to undertake the next adventure.

Both Roosh and Mark Zolo from Naughty Nomad (apparently) agree that being in a country where I obviously look like a foreigner may help me to attract women. I love travelling abroad very much and have some experiences of back packer style travelling. Also, I'm often attracted to Slavic women. So, I'm thinking about going to somewhere in Central Europe or Eastern Europe.

So, here is what I ask myself recently.

How idiotic it would be to relocate to a poorer country, where you might be see more women who would be interested in you but you can get only lower-paid jobs with higher risk of getting fired?
Did you forget how much sacrifice you have made to come to Australia for a better working environment?
You still have got nothing from your game, and you're thinking you could be successful with women simply by moving to another country... Don't you need to focus on improving your game even before considering going to any other country?

To me, staying in Australia and continue to learn game would be a smart, reasonable but boring option. Going to CE/EE would be a stupid, reckless but exciting option.

Let me hear your opinion.
(I'm not sure if it should be in the Travel category. Chances are it should be in the Life style category. Then, I'll move this.)

You only live once.

But why plunge in?

If you have a reasonable level of income, why not engage in some shorter terms of travel and see what the possibilities are for you elsewhere in the world?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Hi YMD! First of all, don't forget to introduce yourself here (thread-5605-page-49.html).

Game is tough that's for sure. Like you I studied hard for several years and didn't have the time for meeting women. But no matter where you are, you need to learn it nonetheless. The pain, frustration and rejection can't be avoided, you just have to accept it. Because even in Helsinki where I was recently and girls are easy, you still need game to achieve something.

So learn and practice it in Australia, have your success (and you will if you work on that area) so you know a bit more australian women. Then travel in CE/EE during vacation to taste these women and compare to what you already know. Then you can know for sure what option is best for you. Because now is too soon.

Good luck!

Make men great again!

The biggest factor would be your age and financial status.

If you're 25 and broke, I'd stay in Australia, work on your game and save up some money. Take short trips during the year to places of interest.

If you're 35, with significant financial assets, I'd move right away as time is running out.

Slavic girls are WAY harder than Australian girls man.

If you ain't getting the bangs with Aussie chicks, you ain't gonna get them with Slavic chicks.

My $0.02 worth on this subject...
Travel... don't relocate unless it is for your job / career.

When I was your age, I was enrolled in a training course for my employer's product lines. In our groups was a bunch of guys from Canada and Texas (I am from New Jersey). I struck up a conversation with one of the Texans about travel (I had a keen interest at the time of doing foreign travel). He was more than 10 years older than I and had traveled extensively in South America. His advice:

Sign up for an introduction service and write to lots of women. Concentrate on the ones you have in common and write often. When you visit these countries, you will have a companion, translator, and guide waiting for you that you already know very well.

He ended up marrying this gal from Columbia. She was very pretty and he seemed like a really happy dude. Most of the guys I trained with were in hell marriages or divorced, so he kind of stood out in that respect.

I took his advice and signed up for Cherry Blossoms. I was originally planning on going to Chile (skiing & Patagonia) but ended up concentrating on Southeast Asia after the financial collapse made travel there so damn cheap. I ended up liking this one girl in Thailand (met her on Yahoo Messenger) that I just kept going back to visit her. Been married to her for 12 years now.

Doing the introduction service method makes it a lot easier to find women you are compatible with. Of course you are going to get your head cases, scam artists, and dummies.. but you can filter through them if you are consistent with your correspondence. Most of these women will reveal their true colors after a while. It is easier to do this today then when I started it due to the vast improvement in communications (I started with pen, paper, and snail mail).

I know your interest in in the Slavic / Balkans region.. but Japanese men do very well in Southeast Asia with women. Thailand in particular, the women tend to look favorably on the Japanese. Thailand in particular you will find it easier to meet well educated women who are thankfully free of feminist mind rot. They tend to be concentrated around the major metro areas of Bangkok and Chiang Mai. In the hinterlands (like the Isaan region) you get women who tend to not have much in the way of a education (or a brain). This is where the famous bar girls largely come from.

If you do go the Southeast Asia (or any travel route), check out the threads that pertain to physical improvement (weight lifting, diet, supplements, etc.). Asian (Koreans in particular it seems) and many Western European men have really gone the effete route when it comes dress, manners, and physical condition. I see those guys here (NYC metro area) getting colored hair highlights, manicured nails, and wearing clothes that in middle school would have gotten the shit kicked out of him for being 'a fag'. If you tone up, dress, and act like a man, you will stand out and have an easier time holding a woman's attention.

Side note: My wife's friend who is Korean (born in the USA) married a white American because she couldn't stand the girlyness of the Korean men around her.

I would say man, improve your game in Australia. Capitalize yourself and be aware what are you giving up. Maybe learn another anguage in the way. Slavic women
as Lindsey say are waaay harder than their australian counterparts and sorry to said this to you but they don't usually like asian men so if you are planning to move to a place to find them you need to improve your game. I will recommend Croatia or Poland or Czech since I find as the more growing slavic countries.

My blog: Wolfsout

Get a good job in prosperous Helsinki, Finland and then take the ferry (2 hours) over to Tallinn, Estonia every weekend to game Estonians, Russians, and tourists. The best of both worlds.

But it does sound like your game needs some work. Would you consider yourself a cool and interesting person?

I also believe that Slavic girls are not into asian men. I think you can maybe visit FSU countries where they have asian features, since you are Japanese .. I believe you will kill it there. I would also recommend the Uyghurs in china, they are muslim but are not conservative and have some of the most beautiful women I have seen (alot of them are mixed with white russians).

Good Luck

Quote: (07-30-2016 11:22 AM)Rekkd Wrote:  

I think you can maybe visit FSU countries where they have asian features, since you are Japanese ..... I believe you will kill it there.

Right, a country like Uzbekistan is ethnically an incredibly diverse place - the people there have to get along, and the Uzbeks stereotype much less than the people in EE do.

As a side note, Vladivostok could be a good option. It's Russia's fastest developing city with its geostrategic role (in boosting European- Asian trade vis-à-vis), and ethnically, certainly (never been there but guessing) a quite diverse place.

Edit: About "killing it there", guys "kill it" in the FSU just if they tick all the boxes (looks, cultural knowledge/awareness, apparent wealth, ect) and if they are patient. If not, they don't "kill it" at all ...... they rather live long moments of immense doubts and solitude.

How familiar are you with Slavic culture? I despise Russian people.

Quote: (07-30-2016 12:14 PM)Satoshi Wrote:  

How familiar are you with Slavic culture? I despise Russian people.

There is no such thing as a "Slavic culture" ...there is Slavic cultures.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Slavic_cultures

Quote: (07-30-2016 09:04 AM)Lindsey Graham Wrote:  

Bullshit

Might be easier for a one night stand but that's it.

Quote: (07-30-2016 02:10 PM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

Bullshit

No. Just Slavic skanks are easy.

Edit: never been to Australia, but I guess it's the same than anywhere else on the planet (including the FSU) - top-level girls want top-level guys.

@ YMD

First, welcome to the forum. My advice to you would be to get out of Australia as soon as possible. Your not happy right now and there's a reason why. Take some time off and focus on your happiness. Take a nice vacation somewhere and enjoy yourself. I myself would rather live in Siberia on 1,500$ a month with better quality of women and take nice vacations in the winter months. Then live in a country you are not happy in, on 4,000$ month. I have heard nothing but horrible things about Aussie woman.

Good luck

Quote: (07-30-2016 02:14 PM)Vronski Wrote:  

Bullshit

Edit: never been to Australia, but I guess it's the same than anywhere else on the planet (including the FSU) - top-level girls want top-level guys.

So your basically pulling statements out of thin air. Australian girls are probably among the worst on the planet in terms of attitude. Having been to both, at the very minimum an Slavic 4 won't have an attitude of a 6, and a 6 won't have an attitude of an 8.

Guys are so thirsty in Australia its quite comical.

Stay in Australia and fine tune your game. Chances are just moving won't help. Get in touch with the community on here and go out and do approaches, then when your game has improved head out and explore. Where I live is a fucken dead zone for game and I still see Asian guys around here with serious looking broads.

With the bases loaded all we needs a hit boy ima still swing for the fences, I guess you tend to over do it, when you come up under-privileged

Quote: (07-30-2016 12:14 PM)Satoshi Wrote:  

I despise Russian people.

Why?

I don't know why people are saying Slavic girls are not into Asians. I have been to Serbia, and currently am now in Poland and I have gotten eye fucked a handful of times. When I do approach the girls were damn friendly and open.

I do agree with jasond, though. Get your game up, get at least some success to build up that confidence and when you have the time, try short trips to these Slavic countries and put in work. I think you'll do just fine.

Jasond is correct. Focus on your career now so it will pay dividends with regard to financial independence down the road. Develop your Game in the country that you are in. This will inherently make your Game stronger when traveling abroad and relocating in the future. The only thing worse than being broke at 25, is being broke middle age.

From our fearless leader: Is It Easier To Get Laid In Poor Countries?

Quote:Quote:

The best way for a guy with game to get laid is to meet a lot of women who want sex. But women who are poor don’t go to the nightclubs (without men). Women who are worried about survival are less horny. Women who don’t have a job lack reliable internet access to use dating sites. In other words, poor countries and poor women mean less notches.

Quote: (07-30-2016 03:16 PM)ZAMSKI Wrote:  

I don't know why people are saying Slavic girls are not into Asians. I have been to Serbia, and currently am now in Poland and I have gotten eye fucked a handful of times. When I do approach the girls were damn friendly and open.

I do agree with jasond, though. Get your game up, get at least some success to build up that confidence and when you have the time, try short trips to these Slavic countries and put in work. I think you'll do just fine.

It's important what converts into bangs, generally an Asian guy is going to have to try harder than a European guy, there are countries where it would be very hard for such a guy to "Slay" unless he was very good looking or had shit tonnes of money

Quote: (07-30-2016 02:14 PM)Vronski Wrote:  

Bullshit

It depends what women people are going for, you can get a good easy bang out of a 18-21yr old model(Slav) who doesn't fully appreciate her value and has not had exposure to foreigners. It can be very easy sometimes to sweep them off their feet