Roosh V Forum
Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead (/thread-54621.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Windom Earle - 03-28-2016

Interesting comment on Rubin Report vid on youtube:

Quote:Quote:

Muslim jihadist = snake
moderate muslim = grass

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Just_Die - 03-28-2016

Quote: (03-28-2016 07:19 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Muslim jihadist = snake
moderate muslim = grass

I would add to that:

multiculturalist = fertilizer

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Windom Earle - 03-28-2016

Quote: (03-28-2016 09:26 AM)Just_Die Wrote:  

Quote: (03-28-2016 07:19 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Muslim jihadist = snake
moderate muslim = grass

I would add to that:

multiculturalist = fertilizer

Time to bring the shovels and weedwackers.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Samseau - 03-28-2016

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/03/...oor-to-eu/

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-03-28-at-10.51.42-640x480.png]

The first man charged with the Islamic State (IS) Brussels terror attacks is a migrant rights activist and ‘freelance journalist’ who lived next door to headquarters of the European Union (EU).

Faycal Cheffou is thought to be the “man in the hat” pictured next to suicide bombers Najim Laachraoui and Ibrahim El Bakraoui as they entered Brussels airport shortly before 8am on the 22nd on March.

A taxi driver who dropped the men at the airport has identified him. When asked if he was the suspected third bomber, a source close to the inquiry told AFP: “That is a hypothesis the investigators are working on.”

Mr. Cheffou was listed as working for a radio station for North African migrants in an article from 2005. He claimed to be a ‘freelance journalist’ who took a special interest in refugees.

Last year Brussels Mayor, Yves Mayeur, accused him of trying to recruit jihadists among asylum seekers and migrants living at a refugee centre at Maximilien park near the northern rail station.

According to Belgium paper Le Soir, Mr. Mayeur considered him to be “dangerous” and repeatedly tried without success to have him legally expelled from the centre. Finally, in September, the mayor issued a ban to keep him out of the park.

L O L - but wait, it gets worse...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ma...ed-victims

Man uses his daughter's death to promote multiculturalism:

The jurist and legal adviser was killed in the metro attack. Her father, an economics correspondent for the state broadcaster RTBF, appeared on an evening bulletin and said: “Lauriane had extremely strong values that she fiercely defended, including equality, justice, tolerance, gender equality. I’m not naive, I know very well that security is essential today. But I think that if we build walls of exclusion, if we cultivate hatred, we’re heading for disaster. If we want a different world in the future, we need respect, tolerance and love. And we owe that to all the Laurianes in the world.”

[Image: 573.jpg?w=620&q=20&auto=format&usm=12&fi...a18036b095]

Things have gotten so bad in Europe, fathers do not defend their daughters anymore. Time to wipe the slate clean and start over.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Parzival - 03-28-2016

This remembers me about that guy whos son died in the 9/11 attacks. He then made a request to put his sons name on a bomb that they drop in the Iraq war. Complete different spirit. Just the pity that the Iraq war had nothing to do with 9/11.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/15/nyregi....html?_r=0

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Phoenix - 03-28-2016

Quote: (03-28-2016 11:09 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Man uses his daughter's death to promote multiculturalism:

The jurist and legal adviser was killed in the metro attack. Her father, an economics correspondent for the state broadcaster RTBF, appeared on an evening bulletin and said: “Lauriane had extremely strong values that she fiercely defended, including equality, justice, tolerance, gender equality. I’m not naive, I know very well that security is essential today. But I think that if we build walls of exclusion, if we cultivate hatred, we’re heading for disaster. If we want a different world in the future, we need respect, tolerance and love. And we owe that to all the Laurianes in the world.”

Things have gotten so bad in Europe, fathers do not defend their daughters anymore. Time to wipe the slate clean and start over.

Monster. Reminds me of the Soviet story of the boy who dobbed his father in for hording grain (so they didn't starve), who was then executed, and his grandfather then killed him with an axe for it. Same kind of evil -- even your own flesh and blood can be sacrificed without guilt to your monstrous ideology. It's people like this that test my faith in the liberty of speech. At some point ideology's just become so far apart that there maybe only one way to settle it. When it's the moral code of life versus the moral code of death, how much room for debate is there.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - RaccoonFace - 03-28-2016

More footage of the yesterday demonstration in Brussels :

Here you have a man who speak about how politicians leftists made ghettos, ignored communitarianism and islamism for 20 years. He also mentions that before that people got along with each others regardless of origin/religion (which is true). And now, we have neighbourhood where people don't speak French or Dutch anymore and natives are looked like stangers. All this mess is caused by ostrich policy which has created time bomb/trojan horse in belgian cities (especially Brussels area) ===>

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Phoenix - 03-28-2016

Quote: (03-28-2016 12:22 PM)-GTL Wrote:  

More footage of the yesterday demonstration in Brussels :

[Image: dgbg.gif]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - gallia - 03-28-2016

I honestly felt proud when i saw these images.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - samsamsam - 03-28-2016

Quote: (03-28-2016 11:09 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

But I think that if we build walls of exclusion,------>>> if we cultivate hatred<<<-----, we’re heading for disaster.

I am thinking we are pretty much here.

Edit:That is the father's comment for accuracy.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Roosh - 03-28-2016

Moving this to Politics now that it has calmed down.

Assuming terrorist attacks get frequent, maybe it will be better after all to start them in Politics.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Going strong - 03-28-2016

Quote: (03-28-2016 02:13 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Moving this to Politics now that it has calmed down.

Assuming terrorist attacks get frequent, maybe it will be better after all to start them in Politics.

A well-deserved and logical move, as terrorist attacks indeed are the results of bad political choices (like Western governments deciding to open our borders wide, not checking ID papers anymore, criminalizing any discussion on immigration, etc)

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Leonard D Neubache - 03-28-2016

War is politics by other means, and jihad is war whether there's a front line or not.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - doodlebug786 - 03-28-2016

Quote: (03-24-2016 05:04 PM)RandomGuy1 Wrote:  

Okay, this was from your experiance.

From my experiance I can tell you that I have not met a single one who has been culturally adjusted and holds traditional European values. In my world it's just non-existend.

Now how do you want to argue with me when I tell you thas Muslims can't adapt to European values.

RandomGuy,
Can you tell me what are the european values that muslims can not adapt to?

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Teutatis - 03-28-2016

That as to be a rhetorical question because I doubt you're serious.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - doodlebug786 - 03-28-2016

Quote: (03-28-2016 06:06 PM)Teutatis Wrote:  

Completely serious.
So far from what I read it is eating pork, drinking alcohol, and sleeping with women. I figured that was said in satire, so I am curious to know what are the European values...seriously.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Mike5055 - 03-28-2016

Not molesting people at the pool...

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - kaotic - 03-28-2016

Quote: (03-28-2016 05:47 PM)doodlebug786 Wrote:  

From my experiance I can tell you that I have not met a single one who has been culturally adjusted and holds traditional European values. In my world it's just non-existend.

Now how do you want to argue with me when I tell you thas Muslims can't adapt to European values.

RandomGuy,

A better question is, why DON'T they want to adapt.

They don't embrace multiculturalism nor others religions - take a look at the UK for example. Plenty of hot beds for death to the UK.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Saweeep - 03-28-2016

Quote: (03-28-2016 06:30 PM)doodlebug786 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-28-2016 06:06 PM)Teutatis Wrote:  

Completely serious.
So far from what I read it is eating pork, drinking alcohol, and sleeping with women. I figured that was said in satire, so I am curious to know what are the European values...seriously.

Do you live under a rock??

Do some reading. Seriously.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - LEMONed IScream - 03-28-2016

What about that part with the invasions for the last 1400 years? Maybe that one will shed some light on the matter [Image: biggrin.gif]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - El Chinito loco - 03-28-2016

Quote: (03-28-2016 06:50 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

RandomGuy,

They don't embrace multiculturalism nor others religions - take a look at the UK for example. Plenty of hot beds for death to the UK.

The usual excuses you hear from SJWs or islamists is that europeans discriminate against arabs and north africans over "race." Yet they always conveniently sidestep the fact that Indians who last I checked were also pretty brown do very well in the E.U. (especially London.) The reason islamists are "discriminated" against really boils down to the combination of trying to force their backwards ideology on others and total unwillingness to learn the language.

I had a very frank discussion with a pretty left leaning Frenchman before and he admitted that a lot of the muslim immigrants in Paris don't even speak properly. A lot speak urban ghetto french ebonics which makes employers very unlikely to hire them based on that alone. Plus they act like thugs on top of that and all this was coming from a very left leaning French guy.

Syrianguy,
I am as muslim as you can get, beard n all. So ask me anything and I promise I will be completely open with you. I will be first to say there are lot of things that Islam values which totally contradict western values (and I agree with them all). but I gotta call you out on these specific ones you are throwing out there.

Quote: (03-24-2016 02:37 AM)syrianguy Wrote:  

Supporting Sharia law already makes you incompatible with western society in many ways. It means you are endorsing second class citizenship for dhimmis (Christians and jews) where they have to be subdued and pay taxes. I will address the rest of your points individually.
Wrong, they actually get first class citizenship, they get protection from the state and allowed to practice freely. The tax they pay is less than the tax muslims have to pay (2.5% a year to the poor). If the christian or jew converts to islam they have to pay this higher tax and also the men must go to war if the state gets under attack. It is cheaper for the christian to not convert and safer, they pay a less than 1% tax and the muslims must fight and protect them.
Who do you think protected all the churches and synagogues in these countries during the ottoman empire (over 700 years). Assuming you are originally from Syria then you will know that In Syria the city of Palmyra has the oldest churches in history where the christians still talk in aramaic. They are pretty much destroyed now by ISIS (US israel, cia, mossad woteva)....so how is it that a country ruled by islamic leaders kept these churches protected all this time?? and now a bunch of rouges destroyed them.

You are giving words different definitions; this is an attempt at controlling the language akin to leftist argumentation tactics. Apostasy relates to freedom of religion, in non-muslim countries you are free to believe whatever you want. Being an enemy of the state involves plotting against the state and committing treason, a different concept altogether. It is sad to see you resort to dishonest arguments already.
Mohammad himself routinely assassinated those who criticized him for pettiest of reasons including poetry and pranks. You are wrong again.

I looked at those links and all are people who were inciting violence and or actually at war in battles. So like I said enemy of the state...I am not being dishonest you just proved the point. nuff said.

From the Quran (I am using public muslims sources, you can google the verses) :

But if they repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, then they are your brothers in religion; and We detail the verses for a people who know.
And if they break their oaths after their treaty and defame your religion, then fight the leaders of disbelief, for indeed, there are no oaths [sacred] to them; [fight them that] they might cease.

In case you are thinking “fight them” includes showering them with kisses and hugs until they revert back to Islam, I will turn to the Hadith to confirm the intended meaning. As you know, Hadith is the source of supporting traditions that is necessary to understand the Quran.

There are plenty more verses but those suffice to get the point across. There is no talk of being given a chance and having it repeatedly rejected. I don’t know where you got this from but it seems like another fabrication.

It says right there that if they repent and establish prayer then they are your brothers. That is the chance, they actually get 3 chances. After the 3rd one they are put to death. but again these are people that are at war with islam as mentioned above and proved by your references of when the prophet did it. Don't try to stir the pot.

More strawman arguments and deflection. We are talking about criticism of Mohammad, so I will address that.

There were many recent protests where Muslims make it clear that those who insult the prophet should be killed, this is what they believe. Muslims do intimidate, harass and ultimately assassinate critics, plenty of examples in recent times which I don’t feel the need to go over.

I do not disagree with you that there are plenty of muslims who will want to take you down if you insult their prophet coz they love him. It is like if I keep calling your mumma a whore there might be a chance I picked on the wrong dude and he goes ape on me.
but what you are trying to push here is that Islam itself says to kill someone who criticizes the prophet. Now the only time I know of that a fatwa has been given by any cleric to take someone out for doing this is by the Iranians against salman rushdie. Note that no other cleric around the world issued the same fatwa....not even the saudis agreed with it.

Quran 33:57
Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment.
Quran 33:61 continued
Accursed wherever they are found, [being] seized and massacred completely.

Nice how you omit the 4 verses in between. You must have a job in MSM. Verse 58 to 60 is important coz it says specifically who should be seized.
Anyway 1st verse is typical, saying any non-believer is going to hell. no disagreement there.
Next 4 in between verses which you kindly omitted talk about those who hurt believers who have done nothing wrong and continue to do evil deeds will be taken care of in this world and hereafter.

Without the threat of violence, Islam is meaningless. It has no universal spiritual message, it is simply a conquest manual. Over half of the Koran is dedicated to the (brutal) treatment of the infidels. There are 164 verses relating to Jihad. There is no message here beyond submission to Allah and Mohamad which is done by force.
you cant spread religion by force, just like you cant spread democracy by force. The people have to willingly accept it. Nice try though.
Yes quran speaks a lot about the brutal treatment of infidels but these are verses of engagement war and rules involved. Find me a verse that simply says to kill or hurt a non-believer just for the sake of it.

You really have never heard a muslim blame the west, Israel , the US, the crusades, Christianity, Judaism, hindus and even Buddhists?
I already said we blame the west and israel for lots of things. your point?
I specifically blame them for masquerading as ISIS and blowing stuff up.

I see you are using moral relativism. Would it be justified for Christians to take back Constantinople or to claim back Alexandria ?

Take it back then. Like Donald Trump says, when we blow em up and take over their land why arent we taking the spoils, we arent getting anything out of it. This whole idea of being peace keepers and funding ISIS and kicking out dictators taking over their land and leaving with nothing is all pretending. It proves to means we are only fighting wars for soros and other elites and they get the spoils. You have to understand who the enemy is, we are both getting slaughtered here.
Trump is at least calling it as he sees it and no wander the elite hate his guts.

I speak Arabic, I lived in the middle-east, Europe and north America and befriended many muslims. Generally, the less religious the more open they are to western values.

hah....yeh if the values are drinking beer and such. sure I agree with you.

Quote: (03-23-2016 07:04 PM)doodlebug786 Wrote:  

Who are these leaders you speak of?

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: former imam and doctorate in Islamic studies.

ohh my god. you seriously didn't say that. So the guy that no one knows or ever heard of before who made a crappy youtube video years ago and has never spoken a word since is the leader of ISIS and calling the shots eh.
Nothing gets past you huh. Keep watching CNN.

Quote: (03-23-2016 07:04 PM)doodlebug786 Wrote:  

Trump also pointed out that we give them weapons and money and we got no idea who is who.

That's true but what's your point ? Personally, I believe that ISIS are funded by the Saudis, armed by the US, given logistics by the Turks and guided by the Mossad ( who play divide and conquer in the region). That doesn't change the facts about Islam.
At least we agree on something. So why cant you connect the dots. If you say Mossad the jews are the ones controlling ISIS, why you believe them when they say Islam is the enemy and not mossad jews?

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - El Chinito loco - 03-28-2016

Quote: (03-28-2016 08:58 PM)doodlebug786 Wrote:  

Wrong, they actually get first class citizenship, they get protection from the state and allowed to practice freely. The tax they pay is less than the tax muslims have to pay (2.5% a year to the poor). If the christian or jew converts to islam they have to pay this higher tax and also the men must go to war if the state gets under attack. It is cheaper for the christian to not convert and safer, they pay a less than 1% tax and the muslims must fight and protect them.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Getting blown up on easter is indeed some awesome first class citizenship status. Fuck off with this. There's plenty of first hand accounts of Christians in even relatively moderate places like Lebanon who actually get heavily discriminated against and face death threats in private. There's always official government policy these muslim countries put up to save face from criticism but what happens behind closed doors and in society is a different matter altogether..

Who do you think protected all the churches and synagogues in these countries during the ottoman empire (over 700 years). Assuming you are originally from Syria then you will know that In Syria the city of Palmyra has the oldest churches in history where the christians still talk in aramaic. They are pretty much destroyed now by ISIS (US israel, cia, mossad woteva)....so how is it that a country ruled by islamic leaders kept these churches protected all this time?? and now a bunch of rouges destroyed them.

ISIS are essentially taking the word of Islam and doing what a lot of muslim moderates secretly wish they could do but can't or won't directly so they turn a blind eye on it instead. Muslim destruction of other culture's religious icons has been going for centuries all the way from eastern and southern europe, central asia, and into western China. This practice is as old as Mohammad the pedo prophet. Also, the reason why a lot of buildings were protected is that it was wasteful to level them but a lot of churches were converted into mosques over this period however the iconography was often destroyed and the followers heavily persecuted or driven out entirely.

Quote: (03-28-2016 06:50 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Kaotic, If it is adapting then yeh maybe I agree with you. but it is the same with any foreign culture that comes into your country. Not sure where you live now but I am sure there is a chinatown. They will flock together so they can stamp their culture in that area and live freely. Hardcore christians will flock together, jews, gays you name it.
This is why Im asking a blank question of what european values are they rejecting?

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Hannibal - 03-28-2016

RandomGuy,

The western value of not getting lynched for saying bad things about a guy who hasn't breathed air in 1300 years would be a start.