Roosh V Forum
DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world (/thread-60276.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 12-01-2017

Quote: (11-15-2017 01:22 PM)ArchimedesofSyracuse Wrote:  

I too am from Toronto and don't think it's a coincidence that we're so over-represented on this forum lol. It's definitely a city that's cruel to the average joe and really young guys with no social skills (as almost all of us once were),but if you have your shit together and you're a cool guy, girls shouldn't be a problem. DN, we've gotta do a shot together brother, specifically at gracies [Image: tongue.gif]
Haha we might be able to make that happen, I'll prob go next Thursday
---------------------------

Well the Gourmet Food and Wine festival was a good time. Between the young professions going for a good time, and the reps that work there, it's such a good opportunity to pick up. I missed out on an easy one from a rep who had been broken up with earlier in the day because she didn't see my IG message until the next morning.. oh well.

On Thursday I went out in Windsor to a place called The Bull and Barrell. Lot's of talent there, I just wasn't up for solo gaming that night. Went to watching the Vikings-Lions game the next day, then went off to Ann Arbor Friday afternoon. I really like that city, and overall it has pretty good quality for girls. If I lived in Detroit I'd definitely be bouncing over to AA for the weekends. The summary of my weekend is I drank a lot haha. The guy I was visiting was pretty well connected on campus and I definitely should have made something happen because we met a shit ton of girls, but fuck noon games, I think we started drinking at 6:30am which doesn't normally help the long game. Anyway a few makeouts but no closes.

+1 6.5/10, 27 years old, 116th of the year
One of my favorite events of the year, an all you can drink wine event that goes for 4 hours, typically has about a 7:3 ratio with about 300 people and 10 singles straight guys... basically paradise. I went with my dad and he was blown away. You don't even need to put any effort in, the girls do the work there. Anyway, by the end of the night I had 3 options on the table- the former best friend of a girl I hooked up with in the bathroom after one of these events 2 1/2 years ago, a uruguayan model/actress, and a local girl who was begging me to come out with her and her friends after the event. I had already made out with the first and the 3rd, but the 2nd was the hottest. I played too many cards with the 2nd one though and she called me out for flirting with too many girls, hopefully I'll go out with her next week though. I chose the 1st because I didn't have to deal with her cockblock friends like the 3rd, but she made me pinky swear I'd invite her for a beer next week. We bounced to another bar when the wine event finished, then hopped into a cab back to my place. Just as we got there, she realized she forgot her bag at the bar, halfway across town, and having to work the next morning she decided to get the bag and head home.. so close. I started messaging a girl I had been talking to on Tinder who used to work at a hostel I've been to, and being quite drunk I was pretty aggressive, actually managed to convince her to invite me over to her place. I took an uber over and we had a couple drinks and hopped into bed. First Tinder lay since like May I think.. not my favorite way to get it done but I'll take the freebie.

Anyway, 12 Barz of Christmas tomorrow.

Judging by the line picking up t-shirts for it yesterday, it'll be a solid group of 19-21 year old girls with a good ratio. A friend comes to town next week, then I head down to Mexico a week from Sunday.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 12-03-2017

Ok I'm going to go out on a limb here, but 12 Barz was probably the easiest night I've had out in Toronto in my life. I bought a chirstmas suit from the Bay, but assumed at least one other person would be wearing one. That wasn't the case. Imagine 2100 people on a pub crawl between 10 bars, all wearing basically the same thing, except one person in a suit. Also, the Conor Mcgregor shout outs were on a whole new level of ridiculous. At one point the camera guy instructed 3 scantily clad girls to twerk on me while I drank a beer. I honestly wish I had a gopro on my head with a video from last night so I could post it on a toronto hate thread and shut everyone up once and for all. I lost track of makeouts after 10, did and received body shots, was given a fantastic lap dance.. yet somehow almost failed bring a girl home because last call caught up to me quickly.

+1, 7/10, 28 years old, 117 on the year
I somehow made it past last call, thought my friend and I had 2 girls on lockdown, but a 3rd friend was getting in the way so I went solo. Having not eaten since 4:30, I went to a poutine place which doubles as an easy last ditch effort normally. After walking it I had 2 girls talking to me right away.. after the fact she said I was clearly older and more mature than all the 20 year olds on the pub crawl.. that was the reason. Anyway, we walked outside and I proposed going back to my place for a drink. The hotter of the 2 was from Kitchener and doesn't come downtown often, so she didn't want to call it a night yet. Much to her friends dismay, she hopped in a cab with me. There was actually a bit more LMR than I was expecting, but after a bottle of wine, she came to the bedroom with me. After we finished up she had to head to her friends apartment to keep it classy and pretend nothing happened.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - NextStop100 - 12-03-2017

Haven't been keeping up on the thread lately, but weren't you expecting to no longer be single one weekend? What happened

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - BlackFriar - 12-06-2017

@DN

I bought tickets to fly back to Helsinki and Tallinn from June 2-28. I booked a penthouse apartment for 15 days in the middle of Old Town, Tallinn. I will not be in it the whole time. Gonna have a trout fishing trip in Northern Estonia with my Finnish friends parents. Then go back to Helsinki for a few days. But I basically plan on being in Estonia almost three weeks. I have also been working on having a kick ass attitude and getting into really good shape. Those things are pretty much squared away.

This will be my last Euro trip for the next couple of years. So I plan on going out with a bang.

June is a few months away. But I am going to plan a meet up in Tallinn. I do not have the reps for any one to take me serious. Hell, I do not even know if anyone would even be in Tallinn...in June. But this is happening.

I will think about it and make plans and post about it in April. But I really want to have some kind of forum meet up. It will be a lot of fun. I am envisioning a cross between Old School and Animal House.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 12-16-2017

Quote: (12-06-2017 01:30 AM)BlackFriar Wrote:  

@DN

I bought tickets to fly back to Helsinki and Tallinn from June 2-28. I booked a penthouse apartment for 15 days in the middle of Old Town, Tallinn. I will not be in it the whole time. Gonna have a trout fishing trip in Northern Estonia with my Finnish friends parents. Then go back to Helsinki for a few days. But I basically plan on being in Estonia almost three weeks. I have also been working on having a kick ass attitude and getting into really good shape. Those things are pretty much squared away.

This will be my last Euro trip for the next couple of years. So I plan on going out with a bang.

June is a few months away. But I am going to plan a meet up in Tallinn. I do not have the reps for any one to take me serious. Hell, I do not even know if anyone would even be in Tallinn...in June. But this is happening.

I will think about it and make plans and post about it in April. But I really want to have some kind of forum meet up. It will be a lot of fun. I am envisioning a cross between Old School and Animal House.
Cool man I haven't figured out next summer completely yet, a bit will depend on relationship

Quote: (12-03-2017 12:38 PM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

Haven't been keeping up on the thread lately, but weren't you expecting to no longer be single one weekend? What happened
I have a free pass for a bit while I'm travelling and before we get too serious.

---------------------------------------------------------

I finished up my time in Toronto with a repeat with my mexican girl who at this point is cheating but long distance is what it is. Flew down to Mexico on Sunday and found Playa del Carmen to be a great little city. The first night there I fucked up and locked my key in my room, so when I brought a girl back I completely cock blocked myself. Monday my buddy and I had a bunch of good sets, he ended up closing an Argentinian (there are a ton in PDC) but I struck out.

+1, 6/10, 118 on the year, 24 y/o aussie
I am doing a 16 day tour through central america and met the group on tuesday. 10 girls, 5 guys, 2 of the guys are dating girls on the trip, 1 has no chance with any of the girls, and 1 is a cool swiss guy. The first night a lot of people went to bed early, but this aussie girl was keen for a party and a few of us got smashed. Brought her back to the hotel with ease and closed there.

The next night a few of us were on the rooftop watching the meteor show and one of the girls was looking especially good that night. Aussie girl, probably 2nd best on the trip. It was pretty romantic with all the shooting stars and we made out quite a bit, but both of our roommates had gone to bed already and we didn't continue on. She did insinuate we had 14 more nights so we'll see what happens.

+1 7.5/10, 119 on the year, 25 y/o brit
Everyone went to bed early again so there were 5 of us drinking downstairs at the hotel, 1 girl and 4 guys. The girl was the hottest girl of the group, a really fit half pakistani half british girl, but she had been hitting it off with the swiss guy. He hadn't made his move yet and, also important to note, he's my roommate, so she wasn't really on my radar. He went on a tinder date and eventually the conversation turned political and I went to call it a night, suggesting she do the same.

Upstairs I said we should cuddle and she agreed. I stripped down to boxers and we were defining the terms of the cuddle, she was iffy on hand on boob and at that point hadn't kissed me. She asked for a massage but I didn't have any moisturizer, then asked if I could 'tickle her back'. After a bit of that she was moaning a bit and starting to get turned on, so I started massaging a bit and eventually flipped her over and started kissing her. Next thing you know she is on top making out, then I flipped her over and went down on her. Eventually she asked if I had a condom and we banged for a bit. She went in the bathroom to clean up just as my roommate got home. Pretty awkward when she came out of the bathroom butt ass naked haha.

Anyway, in belize now, Caye Caulker is a fun little party island. I had an aussie I met at the bathroom that was down, but I had already told the brit i'd go home with her that night so I passed. Brit met a tall brazilian guy eventually and left with him, so lesson learned haha. I'll go out with the aussie when she's back here on Sunday.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - BlackFriar - 12-19-2017

@DN

How is Rome....if you have been there? Have fun in SA.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 12-23-2017

To start off, I gotta say I’m disappointed with Vinny being banned. He’s a personal friend and has contributed as much to this forum recently as anybody, revultuonizing the use of Instagram while gaming or as a primary platforim to get girls and offering dozens of free day gaming lessons to members. To the 0 rep guys who say he’s full of shit, try contributing instead of being a keyboard warrior, you don’t get 160 rep by being full of shit and in the 10 days I hung out with him we did as well as most people on here do in a year. This thread will never have the thought and insight he put into his travel thread. I would encourage any newbie or experienced member to revisit his old threads, one can only guess how many lays or relationships his knowledge and contribution has resulted in. The reason for the ban seems to have been the same reason for the suspension as far as I can tell. There was the IG update a while ago, the announcement of the service, the announcement of the blog, and his personal thread. All of those threads lasted months before the suspension, and none were created after the suspension. With current trending threads like Brazil=shit, don’t go to India, and I sent dick picks to my Airbnb, it’s a shame to see someone who actually posted quality, positive stuff go to the wayside. Anyway, that’s my two cents and it’s not my forum.
————————-

Belize was great, you can find my thoughts here:
thread-10105-page-2.html

The 2nd day in Caye Caulker was a blast, went snorkeling with manatees, a massive turtle, sharks and rays. My 2nd night on the island I brought back a cute Canadian girl. We made out but I couldn’t close so I went back out. I walked back to the bar and met a South African girl, pretty average 6, but had to go for the flag that has been elusive to me. A local guy, drug dealer I think, was making moves and after 30 minutes of fending him off we went down to the beach. We made out for a while, had her top off, but I couldn’t get anything more than a hand job. The third night was pretty dead.. prob had a decent chance with this toronto girl I had my eyes on since the ferry over.. I had talked to her a few times.. but the bar owner for the post midnight place on Sunday didn’t pay his bribes so the cops shut him down at 12:15 and it killed the night.

San Ignacio was dead for nightlife, but the ATM Mayan caves were really amazing. Completely untouched in 1000 years, they served as a sacrificial location for the Mayans. We are now in Guatemala. Unfortunately we are staying 2 nights in Rio Dulce, which is currently too dangerous to go out at night. Definitely would have preferred to go to Livingston. Needless to say, I’m looking forward to a Saturday night out in Antigua tonight.

——————————-
@BF- dunno man haven’t been since ‘09, prob check out more recent data sheets here for a better idea.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Nowak - 12-23-2017

Quote: (12-23-2017 08:44 AM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

To start off, I gotta say I’m disappointed with Vinny being banned. He’s a personal friend and has contributed as much to this forum recently as anybody, revultuonizing the use of Instagram while gaming or as a primary platforim to get girls and offering dozens of free day gaming lessons to members. To the 0 rep guys who say he’s full of shit, try contributing instead of being a keyboard warrior, you don’t get 160 rep by being full of shit and in the 10 days I hung out with him we did as well as most people on here do in a year. This thread will never have the thought and insight he put into his travel thread. I would encourage any newbie or experienced member to revisit his old threads, one can only guess how many lays or relationships his knowledge and contribution has resulted in. The reason for the ban seems to have been the same reason for the suspension as far as I can tell. There was the IG update a while ago, the announcement of the service, the announcement of the blog, and his personal thread. All of those threads lasted months before the suspension, and none were created after the suspension. With current trending threads like Brazil=shit, don’t go to India, and I sent dick picks to my Airbnb, it’s a shame to see someone who actually posted quality, positive stuff go to the wayside. Anyway, that’s my two cents and it’s not my forum.
————————-

Belize was great, you can find my thoughts here:
thread-10105-page-2.html

The 2nd day in Caye Caulker was a blast, went snorkeling with manatees, a massive turtle, sharks and rays. My 2nd night on the island I brought back a cute Canadian girl. We made out but I couldn’t close so I went back out. I walked back to the bar and met a South African girl, pretty average 6, but had to go for the flag that has been elusive to me. A local guy, drug dealer I think, was making moves and after 30 minutes of fending him off we went down to the beach. We made out for a while, had her top off, but I couldn’t get anything more than a hand job. The third night was pretty dead.. prob had a decent chance with this toronto girl I had my eyes on since the ferry over.. I had talked to her a few times.. but the bar owner for the post midnight place on Sunday didn’t pay his bribes so the cops shut him down at 12:15 and it killed the night.

San Ignacio was dead for nightlife, but the ATM Mayan caves were really amazing. Completely untouched in 1000 years, they served as a sacrificial location for the Mayans. We are now in Guatemala. Unfortunately we are staying 2 nights in Rio Dulce, which is currently too dangerous to go out at night. Definitely would have preferred to go to Livingston. Needless to say, I’m looking forward to a Saturday night out in Antigua tonight.

——————————-
@BF- dunno man haven’t been since ‘09, prob check out more recent data sheets here for a better idea.

No you get reps by meeting people and not being a total weirdo, Vinny travelled the world ,hence got a lot of reps. His travels are interesting ,but his services (DG coaching and IG) while helping people, are not revolutionary. Winging and setting up IG shouldn't cost money imo, I guess the dispute aside from abusing promoting was whether it was truly up to par. Some time ago this loser Shaun was promoting day game coaching and not blocking out the faces of the girls he texted with. He got banned for this and being a sociopath generally overall as must uber hustlers tend to be. Self promoters whether deliberately or not tend to be bad news for the forum. History shows so anyways, hence the precedent. Anyways I agree with you about recent threads and sentiment being bad. All the information game and travel wise is out there, its down to the individual to use it. The issue of lying and overhyping is a big problem, don't know how its going to be solved.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 12-23-2017

@nowak- regarding rep points, I’d say it’s a combo of the two. Cities change year to year and I’d argue most cities lack an up to date, comprehensive data sheet. That said, if you are all online data and haven’t met anyone to vouch, it has to all be taken with a grain of salt. Re: Vinny, closing with IG while Day gaming was something new to the forum, as well as the techniques to slide into DMs with selfies and what not. Maybe not everything was new to IG experts, but to the forum it was. He never promoted anything about selling Day game lessons on here. Anyway, what’s done is done. Regarding solutions, I don’t think it would necessarily be a bad idea to have a commercial section to the forum. Keep everything self promoting - ie services, lessons, ebooks, etc in there and let the forum decide what’s of value or not.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Nowak - 12-23-2017

Quote: (12-23-2017 12:25 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

@nowak- regarding rep points, I’d say it’s a combo of the two. Cities change year to year and I’d argue most cities lack an up to date, comprehensive data sheet. That said, if you are all online data and haven’t met anyone to vouch, it has to all be taken with a grain of salt. Re: Vinny, closing with IG while Day gaming was something new to the forum, as well as the techniques to slide into DMs with selfies and what not. Maybe not everything was new to IG experts, but to the forum it was. He never promoted anything about selling Day game lessons on here. Anyway, what’s done is done. Regarding solutions, I don’t think it would necessarily be a bad idea to have a commercial section to the forum. Keep everything self promoting - ie services, lessons, ebooks, etc in there and let the forum decide what’s of value or not.

I'd say that be a horrible idea, there's already the excessive hustling vibe in these spheres. That's not in itself a bad thing, it's going to be too hard to discern real value and address complaints and people holding their punches with buyers remorse. Hard limits exist for a reason with self promoting. If I was Roosh I'd forbid it all together. There is already the advertising option on rok.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - BlackFriar - 12-24-2017

Sorry to hear about Vinny

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - NextStop100 - 12-24-2017

What’s your current 2018 travel list looking like?

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 01-05-2018

Quote: (12-24-2017 07:53 PM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

What’s your current 2018 travel list looking like?
Depends how the next two weeks go, but definitely Bolivia, then Brasil for a month or so end of Jan/Feb. Spain running of the bulls and Russia World Cup. The rest is up in the air.
------------------------------------------------------

Alright a nice long post to finish off the year. After a couple slow days in Rio Dulce, which was too dangerous to go out at night currently, we ended up in Antigua. I loved the city, cool colonial vibe and good nightlife. The only downfall is I got a bit of a late start on the night and bars close at 1am. Thankfully there is this crazy after party that you can get a shuttle to. It’s in the middle of nowhere, you can see the volcano erupting, and the ratio was half decent. I had a gorgeous québécois birthday girl all set, then I started hitting on her friend for some reason. Oops. Her friend made out with me for a second, told me I’m an idiot and her friend liked me, then bailed. The night got late, everyone was so drunk and high I ended up getting a cab back to my hotel with a friend.

Christmas Eve was spent with a local family which was an amazing experience. Then Christmas our whole group drank together at the hotel but most the bars were closed. My final night in Antigua was one for the ages that came close to accomplishing one of the rarest bucket list items.

+1, 120 on the year, 8/10, 24 y/o British
I really can’t tell this story on here. The details would be too specific that it probably wouldn’t be hard to figure out. Anyway, there were moments of this nights that seemed like a script to a porn. One funny excerpt- I was texting 2 girls, one québécois and one from an Eastern Europe country, trying to get them to come to a bar. They were both at a different one so I went there and realized they were recent friends and one had spotted my picture pop up on the others phone. The future characters in the story were also friends with the EE girl and remembered me from Saturday, although if we met it was briefly. Anyway, that’s all I can divulge because shit gets weird after that.

Back to San Juan del Sur for NYE. First night off to a quick start
+1- 6.5/10, canadian, 26 years old, 121 on the year
Met at Loose Moose at the beginning of the pub crawl. Talked about Toronto a bit. Dealt with a huge cockblock attempt by the roommate at midnight and eventually ended up back at her place. We hooked up by the pool, then me her and her roommate all shared their bed. Repeated with her the next night.

I would keep this on the down low, but they only do this party every 2 years so I should be fine. The Beyond NYE party in San Juan del Sur was one of the best parties I’ve ever been to. Imagine the classiest and sexiest of Costa Ricans and Nicaraguans with a few foreigners mixed in, great djs, 1500 people and open bar and food for 11 hours, all on the beach. Had a handful of makeouts and a bit more but I was just having fun and hooking up wasn’t a priority that night.
https://imgur.com/a/F8lB9

3 hours of sleep later

Sunday funday, the world famous San Juan del Sur party was flipped over to Monday due to NYE. Queue 800 people hopping around 3 different pools for 9 hours. The Toronto girl was around so I stuck with that, but at one point some girl walked up and really made a move.. something like “when we get to naked tiger I’m going to fuck you... you know when you look someone in the eye and both of you just know?”... ya no. The other funny thing was the roommate of Toronto girl seemed to be a bit flirty, tho she has a bf back home. Back at the hostel she suggest all three of us go up to my room to have some rum. Can’t remember exactly how it went down but at one point they were both jerking me off, the one with the bf said she can’t do this “only over the pants” but wants to watch us and masturbate. Meanwhile ppl are coming in and out of the room flabbergasted. I couldn’t convince my girl to do it so the roommate left us on our own.

After that bender my body finally gave in and it’s been a few days of recovery in Costa Rica now. There are worst places to recoup.

---------------
Hell of a year. Definitely feel like I got everything out of my system, ready to get into something more serious this year. We'll see how it goes, another year like this wouldn't be the end of the world.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - icrus - 01-05-2018

We'll most definitely get in touch when you come for the WC [Image: wink.gif]

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - TripleG - 01-05-2018

@DN, just curious how are you financing this lifestyle. Must be super expensive traveling and partying 24-7 or do you have a couple million rewards points on your credit cards so you can travel for free all over the world? [Image: wink.gif]

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Rocha - 01-05-2018

121 girls in 2017 !!! 99% of men on this earth don't reach this number throughout their entire lives!

Holy shit! I pay here my homage to Digital Nomad!

Raveling through the time
Moving slowly in the sand
Knowledge is the weapon
Against the hunger in the land

Solitude met herself
Lessons from the primal step
Memories from an ending life
Liars can't stop the tribes

Nomad, nomad, nomad, nomad....

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - stefpdt - 01-05-2018

I still nominate this the most epic thread on RVF. DN has shared so much value with all of us here. He easily could have started his own blog/website like Delicious Tacos, but he shared it right here on RVF.

Most importantly, I'm sure DN has inspired many of us to start our own online businesses and start traveling the world.

DN, what inspired you to go on this major world tour of drinking, growing a business, and slaying 100+ women all at the same time?

I feel like you must've had a near death experience or something drastic that motivated you to live life to the fullest. Is there anything like that which motivated you to do all of this? You're living the dream dude. Keep it up.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Seth_Rose - 01-05-2018

Quote: (01-05-2018 05:56 PM)stefpdt Wrote:  

I still nominate this the most epic thread on RVF. DN has shared so much value with all of us here. He easily could have started his own blog/website like Delicious Tacos, but he shared it right here on RVF.

Most importantly, I'm sure DN has inspired many of us to start our own online businesses and start traveling the world.

DN, what inspired you to go on this major world tour of drinking, growing a business, and slaying 100+ women all at the same time?

I feel like you must've had a near death experience or something drastic that motivated you to live life to the fullest. Is there anything like that which motivated you to do all of this? You're living the dream dude. Keep it up.

Agreed! Make sure to give DigitalNomad a +1

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - lemmy - 01-05-2018

Quote: (01-05-2018 05:39 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

121 girls in 2017 !!! 99% of men on this earth don't reach this number throughout their entire lives!

Amazing! DN should get paid to post on this forum [Image: smile.gif]

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Rocha - 01-05-2018

Quote: (01-05-2018 06:54 PM)lemmy Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2018 05:39 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Amazing! DN should get paid to post on this forum [Image: smile.gif]

#MeToo

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 01-22-2018

Quote: (01-05-2018 05:15 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

@DN, just curious how are you financing this lifestyle. Must be super expensive traveling and partying 24-7 or do you have a couple million rewards points on your credit cards so you can travel for free all over the world? [Image: wink.gif]
I'm able to work abroad with a couple different businesses Bitcoin surge didn't hurt either. And regarding the points, I do run a few 100k through my cards each year so I can do a lot of the flights on that while airbnb'ing my apartment back home for a slight profit as well.

Quote: (01-05-2018 02:02 AM)icrus Wrote:  

We'll most definitely get in touch when you come for the WC [Image: wink.gif]
100%

@rocha haha thanks man. Hopefully I'll catch you in Portugal at some point

Quote: (01-05-2018 05:56 PM)stefpdt Wrote:  

Nothing in particular. Caught the travel bug, got lucky with an online business, and those two overlapping allowed for it.

@seth_rose thanks bro

----------------------------------------------------
Costa Rica was pretty relaxing, more just recovering than anything.. didn't really go out at all. I met up with my Canadian girl in Ecuador and we explored Quito, Montanita, and Banos for 2 weeks. Great time with her, but nothing is official yet so I can continue my debauchery. Timing sucks sometimes, can I not meet a smokeshow who works online and doesn't have commitments at home? Not sure many of them exist haha.

+1 7/10, peruvian, 25 years old
First night free/healthy in about 3 weeks, I started the night at Wild Rover hostel in Arequipa. Played a little beer pong and had a german 6 that was game, but having spent the past 2 weeks with a girl that like a 9 in my book, wasn't really digging that. Later I met a really cute, small, local girl who was digging the gringo look, surprise surprise. I found the girls in Arequipa a little better than the rest of Peru, less native. This girl was 100% on board from the first moment. We did a shot and I tried to transfer my wristband to her to go up to my room, but the security guard caught us. Next best option? We went to a club and fucked in the bathroom haha. Went back a 2nd time later in the night but the bouncer wasn't having it.

The next few days were mostly buses and last night I was too depressed from the NFL to stay up for the party in La Paz, even those it was decent with lots of Latina girls staying at my hostel. La Paz has actually been a bit of a surprise, really enjoyable city. Not the best talent by any means, but I like the feel of the city. Off to the salt flats for a few days, then over to Brazil where the real shenanigans will begin.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Razors Edge - 01-22-2018

Quote: (01-22-2018 04:52 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

The next few days were mostly buses and last night I was too depressed from the NFL to stay up for the party in La Paz, even those it was decent with lots of Latina girls staying at my hostel. La Paz has actually been a bit of a surprise, really enjoyable city. Not the best talent by any means, but I like the feel of the city. Off to the salt flats for a few days, then over to Brazil where the real shenanigans will begin.

You a Vikings or Jags fan mate?

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 01-22-2018

Quote: (01-22-2018 05:05 PM)Razors Edge Wrote:  

You a Vikings or Jags fan mate?
SKOL!

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - renotime - 01-25-2018

And regarding the points, I do run a few 100k through my cards each year so I can do a lot of the flights on that while airbnb'ing my apartment back home for a slight profit as well.

Is that some kind of credit card hack?

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - rishboy77 - 01-25-2018

Quote: (01-25-2018 07:02 PM)renotime Wrote:  

And regarding the points, I do run a few 100k through my cards each year so I can do a lot of the flights on that while airbnb'ing my apartment back home for a slight profit as well.

Is that some kind of credit card hack?

I doubt it... I run through about 200K a year on my business card...paying vendors, advertising and other business expenses.

Most of my airfare is paid using points so I guess it's the same for DN