Roosh V Forum
Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 (/thread-72637.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - No More Mr. Soy Boy - 03-16-2019

Wow. Senator Fraser Anning is my new hero. He just doesn't give a fuck.

What a legend, wished we had no bullshit politicians like him in Europe.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - ShotgunUppercuts - 03-16-2019

Imagine blaming the Muslim community for an attack that was just perpetrated against the Muslim community.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - CaptainChardonnay - 03-16-2019

Quote: (03-15-2019 05:08 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I have a concealed carry licence in Florida-I carry a Five Seven FN solely for mass shooters. I really thought about it before I made the change-I am not going to commit a crime, If I get in an argument I will leave before escalating, I do not carry while drinking (it is illegal), in road rage situations I don't engage (or I apologize which always catches people by surprise),and I have no personal issues with anyone-If I am in a situation where I need to shoot it will be as a victim of an attempted crime-either robbery or a mass shooter. Mass shooters now all wear armor-so either carry a AR 15 pistol with a wrist brace or a FN 5.7 with the proper ammo (or both).

This happened in New Zealand but I am speaking for America-All places of worship and education must have armed security that is ready to fight-There should be at least 2 uniformed state/federal LEOs and at least 1 plainclothes disguised as a worshiper inside. Our schools should all be defended as if Donald Trump's youngest son was a student there(I exaggerate, but only a little).

The guys that did this were wrong on many levels. People are not responsible for the acts of others, but to be honest considering what we know-I don't even think I can take them at their word that they hate Muslims-this may sound bizarre , but they may just be trolling us. It is just as plausible that these dudes are trolling , picked Muslims for the attention and flew to New Zealand to commit this crime because of the lenient (compared to Australia or the USA) laws there and slower tactical response. Seriously , these dudes just may be memeing in real life and we are the laughs (Lulz) they want by even spending the cognitive energy to try to understand how subscribe to Pew di Pie, Candice Owens is an Inspiration and 70 plus more pages of online bullshit they put together matters at all. Guess I am just a normfag.

Fuck these dudes for killing innocent people-it is indefensible behavior. Watching a woman beg for her life only to be shot and run over is disturbing. I despise people like this because they are cowards, pure and simple.

Just remember your pistol will not shoot through plates. Neither will 556.
The five seven round was made to shoot through kevlar.

If you ever do find yourself in a situation fighting someone wearing plates god forbid then aim for the head or at the side of the torso assuming the shooter doesn't have side plates.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-16-2019

Quote: (03-16-2019 02:48 PM)Sp5 Wrote:  

I'm wondering about the other two guys reported to be a part of it.

Who are they? I'm guessing they're in custody pending investigation and charges, which are taking longer because they didn't show their faces on a video like Tarrant did. They might be getting squeezed for information, to find out if there's a larger group.

It will be strange if we don't know who they are by next Wednesday.

There was a report about an Afghan guy grabbing a gun and shooting at someone when they ran away. might have been those two.

To be fair, if there's even a small amount of uncertainty about their participation in the terror attack, their names and photos should be kept under strict secrecy.

Imagine being nabbed for being an innocent passerby next to that mosque and then having your name and photo disseminated to the frothing SJW masses to assassinate even after you've been cleared.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Que enspastic - 03-16-2019

The French are always at the vanguard of new ideas - this is what Tarrant was reading. Note the author Renaud Camus vehemently disagrees with violence as a solution to demographic replacement. He has spoken out publicly against Tarrant

The French Origins of You Will Not Replace Us :
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyork...ace-us/amp

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - No More Mr. Soy Boy - 03-16-2019

Quote: (03-15-2019 11:27 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

It might be real but I'm highly skeptical.

On his way out he picks up a magazine that had been on the floor when he walked in and his light illuminated it.

So what do you suggest the false flag story really is?

Are we talking about some Alex Jones scenario where the CIA used some mind-control on this guy with DMT and aliens for several months while he was planning for this and as he decided to take action when he saw that child in Sweden die or is he hired by Mossad and sacrificed himself (with life in prison) for the organized Jewry?

I can see how people could question the mail bombing attempts in October... but this?

Seen so many here suggesting this is probably fake that I think it's starting to turn into groupthink.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - MajorStyles - 03-16-2019

First off, RIP to the victims and their families.

Whenever there is an event of this score, you have to ask "What will be the end result?" Many times, we see that the end result is these horrific events is the advancement of international finance Jewry (for lack of a better term). And that appears to be the case here. Remember that the Communist revolution was funded by men like Jacob Schiff who gave little concern to the people that died in the process. So something like Christchurch is small by comparison. If they would kill millions without thinking twice, then 50 is chump change to them.

The trademark of these cases is that they are accompanied by a myriad of confusing associations: i.e. Candace Owens, the yellow vest movement in France, etc. The goal, of course, is to de-legitimatize these individuals and movements via "guilt by association". The smearing of black conservatives is important, since American blacks are viewed as intellectual property by the elite jew: an important foot soldier in the 24/7 war against the white goyim of America. The smearing of the yellow vest movement is important, since the elite Jew can only control the world if he can control Europe - and any nationalistic movement stands as a a direct threat to these avaricious financial aims.

You can only understand these situations if you understand the nature of a psychopath. He/she does not care about the lives of others. They are like toys left at his disposal, to be discarded as he/she wishes. The person who analyses the situation from a moral standpoint is at a disadvantage:

You cannot view the world of a psychopath through the eyes of a normal person.

I believe that the further this story goes, the more fallacious it will become (much like the Jessie Smollett or Vegas shooter case). If I am wrong, I'll gladly admit so. But my hunch tells me that there are forces that acted behind this individual.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - The Catalyst - 03-16-2019

[Image: 54396400_405636650170033_911110282009798...height=608]

https://www.facebook.com/WellingtonLIVEN...?__tn__=-R

Quote:Quote:

Wellington - LIVE

#IMPORTANT NZ police would like to remind the public that it is an offence to share an objectional publication which includes the horrific video from yesterday's attack ⚠️ If you see this video, report it immediately. Do not download it. Do not share it. If you are found to have a copy of the video or to have shared it, you face fines & potential imprisonment.

--- What are the penalties for possession or trading in objectionable material? ---

Anybody found “knowingly” in possession of objectionable material can receive a maximum of 10 years imprisonment.

Every time a person downloads objectionable material onto their screen, there is the potential for a possession offence having been committed.

Anybody who knowingly makes or knowingly trades, distributes, or displays an objectionable publication via the Internet can receive a maximum of 14 years imprisonment.

A body corporate can be fined up to $200,000.

(INFORMATION FROM DIA: https://www.dia.govt.nz/Censorship-Objec...d-Material )

Seems sites like 4chan, 8chan, kiwifarms, liveleak, zerohedge(probably others- can't find a list) are blocked by ISPs also. I was wondering why that zerohedge article didn't load.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - BortimusPrime - 03-16-2019

Quote: (03-16-2019 09:22 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

It's interesting to watch how some people suddenly get highly emotionally involved in decrying violence the second the target of their signalling is a white guy.

There's a lot of that going around, not just here but it seems to be the standard m.o. for normies. When muslims kill a few dozen westerners the normies are very quick to memory-hole it or at best skirt around it since paying undue attention is "divisive" or something but when some white guy kills a bunch of muslims the virtue signalling ratchets up to 11 and certain people can't resist the urge to shout from the rooftops how much they hate the guy and everything he stands for then take voyeuristic glee in his death or incarceration.

But they don't do it for muslims. Why? Not sure, myself. I think perhaps that they're desperately afraid that posturing excessively against someone with brown skin, even a terrorist will tarnish them with the dreaded stench of racism which causes them to double down on the virtue signalling when a white guy does exactly the same thing as the brown guy did. That's the thing about virtue signalling. You can't do it against minorities so when the opportunity arises to signal against a white guy you have to do it twice as hard.

This thread will set an interesting base-line for when the next inevitable attack occurs from the religion of peace.

Think about when a chimp eats someone's face and they blame the guy for letting the chimp out and everyone has a good cry over the poor chimp being put to sleep as a result. White liberals don't see other races as legitimate competitors in the world, they see brown people as inherently innocent puppies that just can't help but make puddles on the floor so we need to put newspaper down for them.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Orson - 03-16-2019

I think people are missing a crucial element for Tarrant's motivation: not just Muslim invasion and depletion of the white race and western civ (does he even credit it as such? we do...), but ENVRIONMENTAL collapse from overpopulation.

The latter fuels his apocalyptic eco-fascism - yet another motive for drastic, irreversible action that he imagines others will herald him for.

Few here embrace this notion, I believe. But let's listen to Tarrant, as noted by conservative blogger John Hinderaker:

Quote:Quote:

Brenton Tarrant published a typical mass murderer’s manifesto in which he described himself as an “eco-fascist,” expressed hatred for conservatism and said that Communist China is his ideal country. Tarrant is an environmentalist who bought the global warming hype hook, line and sinker. His closest analogy is perhaps the Unabomber.

"Why focus on immigration and birth rates when climate change is such a huge issue?

"Because they are the same issue, the environment is being destroyed by over population, we Europeans are one of the groups that are not over populating the world. The invaders are the ones over populating the world. Kill the invaders, kill the overpopulation and by so doing save the environment."
SOURCE https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2...church.php

Notice his equation: climate crisis and overpopulation are the same issue. Therefore, a Left motive becomes one from the titular Right or Fascist one, best resolved by Chinese communism, apparently.

Thus, a fear of overpopulation by the WRONG people is part of his self-image, and he makes a deeper self-sacrifice we are expected to heed or at least admire.

Except that this environmental scientist completely disagrees with him. And I find none of this aspect of his motives compelling.

Was his "mission" partly a result of ignorance? Caught up in pop-cultural propaganda on climate? It is difficult for me not to think so.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Que enspastic - 03-16-2019

^ What are your credentials as an environmental scientist ? Do you have a PhD ?

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - achromaticmike - 03-16-2019

Quote: (03-16-2019 03:10 PM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

Quote: (03-15-2019 05:08 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I have a concealed carry licence in Florida-I carry a Five Seven FN solely for mass shooters. I really thought about it before I made the change-I am not going to commit a crime, If I get in an argument I will leave before escalating, I do not carry while drinking (it is illegal), in road rage situations I don't engage (or I apologize which always catches people by surprise),and I have no personal issues with anyone-If I am in a situation where I need to shoot it will be as a victim of an attempted crime-either robbery or a mass shooter. Mass shooters now all wear armor-so either carry a AR 15 pistol with a wrist brace or a FN 5.7 with the proper ammo (or both).

This happened in New Zealand but I am speaking for America-All places of worship and education must have armed security that is ready to fight-There should be at least 2 uniformed state/federal LEOs and at least 1 plainclothes disguised as a worshiper inside. Our schools should all be defended as if Donald Trump's youngest son was a student there(I exaggerate, but only a little).

The guys that did this were wrong on many levels. People are not responsible for the acts of others, but to be honest considering what we know-I don't even think I can take them at their word that they hate Muslims-this may sound bizarre , but they may just be trolling us. It is just as plausible that these dudes are trolling , picked Muslims for the attention and flew to New Zealand to commit this crime because of the lenient (compared to Australia or the USA) laws there and slower tactical response. Seriously , these dudes just may be memeing in real life and we are the laughs (Lulz) they want by even spending the cognitive energy to try to understand how subscribe to Pew di Pie, Candice Owens is an Inspiration and 70 plus more pages of online bullshit they put together matters at all. Guess I am just a normfag.

Fuck these dudes for killing innocent people-it is indefensible behavior. Watching a woman beg for her life only to be shot and run over is disturbing. I despise people like this because they are cowards, pure and simple.

Just remember your pistol will not shoot through plates. Neither will 556.
The five seven round was made to shoot through kevlar.

If you ever do find yourself in a situation fighting someone wearing plates god forbid then aim for the head or at the side of the torso assuming the shooter doesn't have side plates.

They don't even sell the correct armor piercing rounds to civilians for the fiveseven.

It's a total piece of shit on the civilian market and the only people buying it played too much Counterstrike.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Leonard D Neubache - 03-16-2019

Really? I hear they're issuing them to United Airlines staff.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - TigerMandingo - 03-16-2019

~1-3 million dead Muslims as a result of the ME wars and not a peep from the media. 50 dead and there's an outrage and an outpouring of fake sympathy.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Syberpunk - 03-16-2019

Christchurch, New Zealand Mosque Recruited Al Qaeda Jihadists Killed in Drone Strikes

http://www.nationalisti.ro/christchurch-...e-strikes/

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - CynicalContrarian - 03-16-2019

Huh...

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/Jordan_Sather_/status/1106974999364067328][/url]

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Going strong - 03-16-2019

Quote: (03-16-2019 09:52 AM)NoMoreTO Wrote:  

Quote: (03-16-2019 06:47 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

I agree, and do you know that these people, these "low-brow natural-born soldiers" are one of the main reasons why the Europeans created the idea and need of, and carried out, the Crusades?

Red-pill truth: the first and foremost reason behind the Crusades, was: to get rid of the "idle low-brow natural-born soldiers" who were roaming Europe at the time; to give them a goal and a job, faraway.

The will to "liberate the tomb of Christ" came second after the plot to send far away half a million or so of young testosterone-filled (and unemployed) young "natural-born soldiers". (Mind you, there were also great noblemen among the Crusaders)

That is indeed a problem of our times: for Western men falling in the "low-brow natural-born soldiers" category, there is no job, no mission, no life-goal left. Western women won't give them sex, Western employers won't give them jobs, the p-c Army won't even take them in: hence their despair.

Would you be able to tell me the source of these low brow warrior quotes? I am interested in learning more. Was just on google but couldn't get much out of "low brow crusader"

Don't put "low brow crusader" through Google or any other search engine, try with "barons sans terre" or "Primogeniture law, crusaders and conquistadores".

Thing is, in medieval Europe, there was ample (and excessive) supply of young, not-firstborn fighters (or monks). The Crusades was their only (thin, actually) chance at getting glory, wealth and land-properties (and hot amiable pussy [Image: banana.gif] , more on this below).

Look no further than the legendary Clermont speech from Urban II, to get hints. Alleged quotes follow:

"(...) Hence it is that you murder one another, that you wage war, and that frequently you perish by mutual wounds. Let therefore hatred depart from among you, let your quarrels end, let wars cease, and let all dissensions and controversies slumber. Enter upon the road to the Holy Sepulchre"

Let those who for a long time, have been robbers, now become knights

In this discourse, Jerusalem is (allegedly) described as a holy city of "wealth and pleasures". Meaning, the dispossessed fighters were promised gold and exotic pussy.

Of course, I am aware that describing the rank-and-file crusaders as "low-brow fighters" is a slightly disrespectful over-simplification. And some poor "barons sans-terre" actually turned out to be brave, powerful, glorious, self-effacing (though a bit fanatical maybe) leaders, like for example Gautier Sans Avoir.

By the way, I am pretty sure that these brave Crusaders would not have killed disarmed Muslim people praying shoe-less to their God inside a mosque. So, if the crazy killer of New-Zealand thinks he is some "valiant Crusader", he is grossly mistaken and wrong.

[Image: fd7cb82a26a3badf523f77f689e809b0.jpg]
^Crusaders. Will fight hard but fair, will not sneak behind opponents and shoot them in the back while they are kneeling and praying.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - nomadbrah - 03-16-2019

Quote: (03-16-2019 06:21 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Huh...

Quote:[/url]

It's not a fish, it's the Odal rune:

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odal_(rune)]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odal_(rune)

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-16-2019

Quote: (03-16-2019 05:57 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

~1-3 million dead Muslims as a result of the ME wars and not a peep from the media. 50 dead and there's an outrage and an outpouring of fake sympathy.

[Image: potd.gif]

The same people pouring crocodile tears over a mosque full of dead Muslims today will tomorrow be agitating for Trump to invade Syria, Lebanon, Iran, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, Sudan or whatever other place they deem ready to accept the globohomo cock in its ass.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - king bast - 03-16-2019

Quote: (03-16-2019 03:02 PM)ShotgunUppercuts Wrote:  

Imagine blaming the Muslim community for an attack that was just perpetrated against the Muslim community.

I assume you're referencing the statement by Senator Anning. Rather than blithely re-packaging it into an SJW-friendly narrative of "victim blaming", can you point to any part of it that is not true?

Quote:[/url]

Podesta tweeted that in 2015, not recently.

Here's a debunk: [url=https://www.metabunk.org/explained-podesta-14-fish-promotional-tweet-for-un-global-sustainability-goals.t9939/]https://www.metabunk.org/explained-podes...als.t9939/

14 because it's UN sustainability goal number 14 which is about the oceans (hence why he go that fish symbol).

It's some eco-friendly crap and it makes sense since this Brenton guy called himself an eco-fascist. So probably not an Illuminati satanic cult trying display their power through subtle signs...

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - CynicalContrarian - 03-16-2019

Control freaks do not feel comfortable with a lack of control... :

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1107058241647886336][/url]

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - budoslavic - 03-16-2019

Quote: (03-16-2019 07:00 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Control freaks do not feel comfortable with a lack of control... :

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1107058241647886336][/url]

^^^ CC Beat me to it.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Repo - 03-16-2019

https://www.dia.govt.nz/Censorship-Objec...d-Material

What is 'objectionable' and 'restricted' material?
Objectionable
Objectionable is defined under the Films, Videos and Publications Classification Act 1993 as:

"a publication...(that) describes, depicts or expresses, or otherwise deals with matters such as sex, horror, crime, cruelty or violence in such a manner that the availability of the publication is likely to be injurious to the public good."

All objectionable material is banned.

In deciding whether a publication is objectionable, or should instead be given an unrestricted or restricted classification, consideration is given to the extent, degree and manner in which the publication describes, depicts, or deals with:

acts of torture, the infliction of serious physical harm or acts of significant cruelty
sexual violence or sexual coercion, or violence or coercion in association with sexual conduct
sexual or physical conduct of a degrading or dehumanising or demeaning nature
sexual conduct with or by children, or young persons, or both
physical conduct in which sexual satisfaction is derived from inflicting or suffering cruelty or pain
exploits the nudity of children, young persons, or both
degrades or dehumanises or demeans any person
promotes or encourages criminal acts or acts of terrorism
represents that members of any particular class of the public are inherently inferior to other members of the public by reason of any characteristic of members of that class being a characteristic that is a prohibited ground of discrimination specified in the Human Rights Act 1993.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - infowarrior1 - 03-16-2019

Quote: (03-16-2019 05:57 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Not about the truth but what fits the narrative. As we have found out those past few years.

Pushing whatever agenda that they have whilst stepping over the bodies of millions.