Roosh V Forum
"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: "Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime (/thread-72193.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - debeguiled - 02-21-2019

Robot from West World has got his back.

[Image: 10116640-6730627-image-m-11_1550785641771.jpg]

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Nineteen84 - 02-21-2019

"Let's all pretend it never happened":
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/Slate/status/1098653444712349699][/url]

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Goldin Boy - 02-21-2019

Quote: (02-21-2019 05:07 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

I guess it is time for a Big Herc video about if Jussie will get his cheeks busted in the fed pen. I bet he will have to roll with the fag car in prison. They sag their pants and fight the other gangs off, sell ass, keister shivs.... BLEH! NASTY!

We don't need a video for that. That's why Jussie did this in the first place: Prison's the only place a fag like him can get banged out multiple times a day without an incurring any social opprobrium.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Seadog - 02-21-2019

You people don't' see that he's the aggrieved one here.

It's truly a tough time for participants of the victim-hood Olympics. Women are *still* making 73 cents on the dollar, after going to a school where 1 in 4 get raped, despite every company and uni program that's ever had a male in it bending over backwards to be overly accommodating and show how non-bigoted they are.

We're at the point where even treating these groups equally will result in you being doxed, tarred, feathered, and strung up by the media. Sadly for these groups it means that overt acts of prejudice are becoming so rare that it's increasingly difficult to maintain the image of how much they suffer and the special privileges they therefore need. It's a sad day for your meal ticket when a gay black man can boldly walk the streets at 2am with no worries.

It's like the police and crime. Do they really want to eliminate it? People breaking laws is their bread and butter. How do you demand special perks and require people to suspend rational judgement of your abilities when you're no longer special?

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - stugatz - 02-21-2019

"Jussie Smollett's alleged hoax".

Not anymore, Salon - but lefties never have to eat crow, am I right? Hillary won and Trump is not the president.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - JoeSomebody - 02-21-2019

Don't know if this type of response has been posted or not, but....

If this latest stunt by the left doesn't wake up the cucked whites in this fuckin' country (who are in my opinion, public enemy numero uno) once and for all, then they deserve to be genocided plain and simple. I almost wish the left would come out and flat out say,"one of our main goals is the elimination of the white race" just to see whether these disgraceful cucked whites would slow cap that or be scared shitless. My money is on the former.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Days of Broken Arrows - 02-22-2019

According to Variety (the showbiz bible, as they say), Smullett is already back at work on "Empire."

Think about the amount of men who got fired from their jobs because of #metoo. Think about people like Roseanne who got canned from her own show over a supposedly racist Tweet. This guy wastes countless hours of police time and could have possibly triggered a race riot. But they're "evaluating" his situation.

From Variety:
"Fox has stood behind the actor for the most part, issuing multiple statements backing him as evidence grew that he had staged his own assault. Earlier on Thursday though, the network released a new statement that said in part, “We are evaluating the situation and we are considering our options.”

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Dulceácido - 02-22-2019

Quote: (02-21-2019 11:36 PM)JoeSomebody Wrote:  

Don't know if this type of response has been posted or not, but....

If this latest stunt by the left doesn't wake up the cucked whites in this fuckin' country (who are in my opinion, public enemy numero uno) once and for all, then they deserve to be genocided plain and simple. I almost wish the left would come out and flat out say,"one of our main goals is the elimination of the white race" just to see whether these disgraceful cucked whites would slow cap that or be scared shitless. My money is on the former.

My first response to this: YIKES! Get this dude outta here.

But, minus the "genocide" shit, there's an interesting point he made here. This dude just completely failed and then said hateful and inflammatory things.

I'm not so inclined to say it's "the whites" that are under attack (and I'm probably saying exactly what this guy was saying with kinder words, so let me re-phrase): why do "Europeans" have this overwhelming burden of guilt? Like I've done something wrong to other races? I haven't done shit. I'm not, even the least bit, racist. Unless you consider me not feeling this "guilt" of whateverthefuck you're crying about. Are we talking about slavery? Okay. it's horrible. It's a crime against humanity. It's unconscionable. Wanna know who feels guilty? The Europeans. Wanna know who doesn't give a fuck and who had more to blame for the situation? The Africans. Ask a dude from Kenya if he feels any guilt for enslaving and selling his peers. Absolutely not. It's a warrior tradition. They kill and enslave people. Do they still enslave people? Yes. Does it mean one fuck to them? No.

Another very interesting observation of "European" guilt we can point out is Australia. They have all this bullshit for the natives--"We're sorry" pledges, national holidays, people standing in line begging forgiveness from people who couldn't give two shits. Yeah. It wasn't me. I didn't do it. You were not the victim. All this shit is long gone. Perpetrators have been dead for 200 years. Victims have been dead for 200 years. Over. Done. And let's look at EXACTLY what is the compensation for the Aborigines: to give them more benefits! To make them more like the invaders. How fucking absurd is this? You want to compensate them for taking them from their natural habitat, so you give them a shit-ton of undeserved money so they can live like "us" in the habitat "we"built. Meanwhile, the natives are only trying to figure out how to continue getting this money for drugs and alcohol. Sounds legit.

So for that derailment, I'll say: Europeans (but let's be honest who I''m talking about--you know who you are and you've prolly never been to Europe) STOP feeling guilty. This idea of "Original Sin" is a fucking cancer. When does this end? This has to stop somewhere. /rant.

Why did this dude do this with the clear expectation that he was going to get positive attention from it?

It's because he played the race card. He was trying to play us against each other.

He made it a "racism" thing, but let's really look at it: he tried to "click-bait" everybody and he fucked up.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - porscheguy - 02-22-2019

DOBA, as best as I can tell, Fox has few high ratings draws and this show is one of them.

I think it’s BS too, but it is what it is. I’m guessing they’ve got enough of the season wrapped up and they’re not interested in reshooting and rewriting several episodes at the cost of possibly a few million dollars. I’m also gonna speculate that they’re thinking of how to get out of their involvement with him as quietly as possible.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - budoslavic - 02-22-2019

Quote:[/url]

Quote:[url=https://www.twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/1098961805324492801]

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - saner - 02-22-2019

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/it-s...other-lie/

Kamala Harris. Will he roll over on her? Looking like the only play he has left.

Quick! Call in Hillarys clean up team.....

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Once Was Not - 02-22-2019

[Image: 95d3dwxjw2i21.png]

Blumpf OBLITERATED. Also please don't look into Michaela Watkins it would be very anti-semitic so please just don't guys ok?

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - CaptainChardonnay - 02-22-2019

Quote: (02-22-2019 11:10 AM)Once Was Not Wrote:  

[Image: 95d3dwxjw2i21.png]

Blumpf OBLITERATED. Also please don't look into Michaela Watkins it would be very anti-semitic so please just don't guys ok?

BTFO

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - DarkTriad - 02-22-2019

Quote: (02-22-2019 11:09 AM)saner Wrote:  

Kamala Harris. Will he roll over on her? Looking like the only play he has left.

Not that she wouldn't do it, but she would be way too slick and experienced to leave a real trail to something this assinine.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/...-lynching/

Memory hole time.

And......it's gone.

https://americadividedseries.com/
Was to be s2e4
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8176858/?ref_=ttep_ep4

My guess, Jussie is so shallow and clueless that he recycled the hit points he had just been exposed to. Too stupid to realize that anyone slightly smarter than he would see the link. I can just see Kamala and Jussie getting all giddy about how they were going to fool everyone. Just waiting for the email/tweet/blog that exposes them now.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Canopus - 02-22-2019

The part that continues to get me is that he went down to the police station to ID the two "attackers."

What if the cops had the wrong guys? Would he have ID'd them? Put two innocent men in prison just for a career bump?

This dumbass really thought our bullshit 24/7 outrage culture would do all the work for him (and they very nearly did), and was ready to ruin innocent lives - all because he doesn't think he's rich and famous enough.

Quote: (02-22-2019 12:45 PM)Canopus Wrote:  

The part that continues to get me is that he went down to the police station to ID the two "attackers."

What if the cops had the wrong guys? Would he have ID'd them? Put two innocent men in prison just for a career bump?

Um... Yes. Without a doubt.
That is why I am expecting him to turn on Kamala when his 'I am innocent' BS is incontrovertibly refuted. Truth, fairness, responsibility, honesty, decency.... all meaningless to people like him. The only thing that matters to these types is serving themselves. Almost certainly a sociopath.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - 911 - 02-22-2019

This dumbass really thought our bullshit 24/7 outrage culture would do all the work for him (and they very nearly did), and was ready to ruin innocent lives - all because he doesn't think he's rich and famous enough.

it's more like he was doing the work of advancing the myth of outrage culture, but yes he did think he was fully protected, he would have gotten away with it if it weren't for his incredible stupidity. He needed to have an IQ above 80 to pull off such a stunt. He seems like an intelligent communicator/bullshit con artist, but he's dumber than a grapefruit when it comes to logistics and details.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Repo - 02-22-2019

They should have brought in two white cops not in uniform just to see if he would identify them for the lols

Not a lot of sympathy here.

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/statu...9014897664

----
Co-host Kenny Smith asks: Ernie, what’s the most ridiculous one over there that’s still living that you would say has no chance of happening?
Barkley answers from the host’s table: Two black guys beating a black guy up.
That triggers Shaq to start cracking up.

----

Gets better from there.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Wutang - 02-22-2019

Quote: (02-22-2019 10:15 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

DOBA, as best as I can tell, Fox has few high ratings draws and this show is one of them.

I think it’s BS too, but it is what it is. I’m guessing they’ve got enough of the season wrapped up and they’re not interested in reshooting and rewriting several episodes at the cost of possibly a few million dollars. I’m also gonna speculate that they’re thinking of how to get out of their involvement with him as quietly as possible.

He is being written out of the last two episodes.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/CharlieDeMar/status/1098968826778050560][/url]

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Enoch - 02-22-2019

The only way this could get any funnier would be if his character staged a hate crime in the TV show in a forthcoming episode.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - king bast - 02-22-2019

Quote: (02-22-2019 11:24 AM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2019 11:09 AM)saner Wrote:  

Not that she wouldn't do it, but she would be way too slick and experienced to leave a real trail to something this assinine.

Yeh, just like Hillary was way too skilled a political operator to lose to a rookie like Trump.

Don't believe the reputations the media tries to imbue these people with. They're not half as smart as they think they are.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - SamuelBRoberts - 02-22-2019

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/atcarter52/status/1099027903373815813][/url]

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Bienvenuto - 02-23-2019

Fox-entertainment will play it very softly softly because of its association with the news division.

That is an exact micro-replica of the complaints regarding the Trump regimes softly softly approach to MAGA (wall, deportation, Sessions' recusal) after getting the White House.

They cant risk being labelled racists and fascists in a Kavanagh pitch of controversy every week.

The global elites media would have made things too hot for them if they had gone any harder.

I don't think that the timing of this coinciding with Kamala Harris' anti-lynching bill is any accident.

Because this is part of the Bigger hoax...
The Bigger Hoax that has been going on ever since Trump said in his campaign that the Iraq and Syria wars were mistakes.

Mocking disabled reporter? Lie.
Melania is Trapped in the WH (as per CNN) ? Lie.
Last night in Sweden? Lie.
Russia/Spygate? Hoax.
kavanagh? Lie.
Covington? Lie.

and This is all part of the bigger Lie.

White Supremacy! Racism! Fascism!

A centrist free market politician with policy positions not much different to Bill Clinton and the early Obama who isn't following the billionaire Party of Davos agenda...

Becomes..

an Insane --Fascism!!-- Hoax that has been visited not just on Americans but on everybody with a smartphone, across the planet...

Pretty much the worlds population has been hit with this blizzard of lies and misdirection.

The likes of CNN the Guardian, the BBC, MSNBC are morally guilty in this..

and that has been a crime of Uuuuge proportions..

Call me David Icke or Alex Jones if you want but --- increased salary? --- FUCK OFF - this was just another continuation of the much Bigger HOAX.

That is ongoing..