Roosh V Forum
Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters (/thread-72084.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Waqqle - 01-22-2019

Quote: (01-22-2019 03:41 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2019 11:25 AM)Waqqle Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2019 11:19 AM)Sherman Wrote:  

Nathan Phillips, Fake Marine
Stolen Valor at its Finest
https://quodverum.com/2019/01/22/nathan-...arine.html

He says that he is "what they call a recon ranger." I was in the Army and interacted daily with members of all other branches (minus the Coast Guard). I was not in for long and it was recent as I'm not that old but I have never heard anyone refer to any MOS/rate/etc. as "recon ranger." "Recon" is something that both the Marine Corps and the Army have but "Ranger" is the name for the US Army's elite light infantry. They are two entirely separate things from two different branches.

The fact that he thinks that there is or ever has been something called a "recon ranger" says that he not only was not in Vietnam but that he is not a veteran and has not even seriously researched the military. To anyone who has been in any branch of the US military, the term "recon ranger" just sounds ridiculous and made up.

Its properly Force Recon or Force Reconnaissance.

I know. My father was a combat Marine during Vietnam. An actual one.

Did people ever say "recon ranger" though? That's the term I've never heard. To me, it sounded weird like saying "artillery sailor" or "armor pilot."

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - vanishing_point - 01-22-2019

Quote: (01-22-2019 04:20 PM)getdownonit Wrote:  

Fuck this media circus, it's fabricated to try to divide us. That's the difference between us and the Left: Leftists will eat this shit up, whether it's true or not and eventually eat their own. It happened in Soviet Russia, Cuba, Venezuela, etc...

Don't fall for it. Their fake news, PC and humiliation tactics don't work anymore. They're blowing all they've got in their death throes and it's failing miserably. MAGA

[Image: Em8r.gif]

There's a name for the media circus. Also, it's not a left/right thing, although it does appear that way.

Operation Mockingbird.

All "smart" devices actually make you stupid.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - dicknixon72 - 01-22-2019

Quote: (01-22-2019 05:05 PM)Waqqle Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2019 03:41 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2019 11:25 AM)Waqqle Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2019 11:19 AM)Sherman Wrote:  

Nathan Phillips, Fake Marine
Stolen Valor at its Finest
https://quodverum.com/2019/01/22/nathan-...arine.html

He says that he is "what they call a recon ranger." I was in the Army and interacted daily with members of all other branches (minus the Coast Guard). I was not in for long and it was recent as I'm not that old but I have never heard anyone refer to any MOS/rate/etc. as "recon ranger." "Recon" is something that both the Marine Corps and the Army have but "Ranger" is the name for the US Army's elite light infantry. They are two entirely separate things from two different branches.

The fact that he thinks that there is or ever has been something called a "recon ranger" says that he not only was not in Vietnam but that he is not a veteran and has not even seriously researched the military. To anyone who has been in any branch of the US military, the term "recon ranger" just sounds ridiculous and made up.

Its properly Force Recon or Force Reconnaissance.

I know. My father was a combat Marine during Vietnam. An actual one.

Did people ever say "recon ranger" though? That's the term I've never heard. To me, it sounded weird like saying "artillery sailor" or "armor pilot."

That's what I mean. Sounds like someone who is making it up as he goes along.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Sherman - 01-22-2019

This phony con man did the same thing four years ago to some students. Even Elizabeth Warren is a more honest Indian. Look at the video from Fox News. It is entirely based on his made up story and the idiot reporter just laps it up with no critical thought. No investigation of the other side. No proof presented. He is passive aggressive. He aggresively invades other people's space and then plays like a victim.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/native-a...as-indians

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Waqqle - 01-22-2019

Quote: (01-22-2019 06:03 PM)Sherman Wrote:  

This phony con man did the same thing four years ago to some students. Even Elizabeth Warren is a more honest Indian. Look at the video from Fox News. It is entirely based on his made up story and the idiot reporter just laps it up with no critical thought. No investigation of the other side. No proof presented. He is passive aggressive. He aggresively invades other people's space and then plays like a victim.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/native-a...as-indians

Unprovoked taunting of students before returning to some sanctuary to "pray and meditate" on his victimhood does appear to be his schtick.

It keeps getting him on TV and he never has to face any consequences so why would he stop?

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Captainstabbin - 01-22-2019

Amazon reviews of Covington Catholic apparel - people don't miss an opportunity.

Quote:Quote:

Renee B.
1.0 out of 5 starsDisrespectful School
January 19, 2019
This is the school teaching boys to disrespect elders, veterns, Native Americans.....it is a disgraceful institution.
5 people found this helpful
Helpful
Comment Report abuse
JLaluz
1.0 out of 5 starsTrash, no class
January 19, 2019
Poor quality which is perfect for this school. It smells of dingle berries and infinite virgin
4 people found this helpful
Helpful
Comment Report abuse
Tom P
5.0 out of 5 starsPerfect for keeping warm harassing veterans
January 19, 2019
Size: X-Large
This kept me toasty while I hurled insults at a Native American Vietnam Veteran.
3 people found this helpful
Helpful
Comment Report abuse
Anon
1.0 out of 5 starsBe hateful in style!
January 19, 2019
Size: X-Large
This product is great for showing your white pride and intolerance to native people! Nothing like making America great again by mocking indigenous people!
Helpful
Comment Report abuse
Hayden Eyerly
1.0 out of 5 starsClothing lacks, much like their teaching
January 19, 2019
I ordered a small and it still didn't fit... probably cause you have to be a fat MAGA hat wearing racist to wear it.
Helpful
Comment Report abuse

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Ocelot - 01-22-2019

[Image: ez3RVzd.png]

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - GlobalMan - 01-22-2019

There's a youtube guy, a former Navy SEAL, who exposes stolen valor frauds. He pulled the guys record.

Here is the truth about the great Indian Elder Vietnam War Hero

-Was in the Marine Corps Reserve from 1972-1976 (1974-1976 active duty).

-Served in Topeka, Kansas and Lincoln, Nebraska, which as some of you might know is just 3 clicks from Da Nang.

-Job was Electrician and Refrigerator Mechanic.

-Went AWOL three times.

-When discharged he was still a Private.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c47ba456d4d2e4536269443]

Video:

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Repo - 01-22-2019

^^^ For us non military people, you can be active duty while stationed in the US? What does that really mean

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - GlobalMan - 01-22-2019

Active Duty simply means you are full time in the military. That could be at one of the thousands of military installations in the U.S. or abroad.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Thot Leader - 01-22-2019

Quote: (01-22-2019 11:57 AM)Renzy Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2019 11:01 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

Pretty much. This whole debacle is the Leftist NPCs dutifully participating in their two minutes of hate after the MSM put up the picture of modern day America's Emmanuel Goldstein - a conservative Christian white male "smirking" in the face of diversity.

I think this incident may one day be seen as a tipping point where rational discourse became officially worthless. There is tons of video footage exonerating Nick Sandemann, and the people who made threats against him basically don't care. Like, actual video evidence means nothing in the face of the narrative. I think it may serve to help wake up others to this reality.

Bari Weiss just discussed this on Joe Rogan's show and said the image of the smirking white MAGA teen is a kind of Rorschact test that reveals more about the person viewing it than anything else.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Once Was Not - 01-22-2019

This kid is speaking to the media, nbc news, all alone. He's got an interview coming out tomorrow. Is there no man with a functioning brain in this young man's life to save him? He's walking in to the lion's den of the lions that have been destroying his life for days now. I mean seriously what the fuck is going on? How do you let him do this? I guess the Catholic men are too busy prostrating themselves and working to import Somalians or something. The media doesn't need to be talking to him, they need to be leaving him alone and calling off the dogs they've sicked onto him. But they're not, they keep insinuating he did something wrong.

I am so fucking angry, I think I'm ready for the black pill now. The stuff I've seen the past few days is unconscionable. Video proof they stood there and didn't lift a finger to defend themselves and yet the entire media establishment and fucking pieces of shit who hate whites in this country just kept going full press trying to destroy them. This is not the kind of country or culture I want to live in or be a part of anymore. I am fed up with this target on my back and having to walk on eggshells to not offend someone by existing. I actually agree with nomadbrah now, we have hit a turning point. I'm not going to be forgetting this.

Covington Catholic student in D.C. march video says he wishes had 'avoided the whole thing'

"My position is that I was not disrespectful to Mr. Phillips. I respect him, I would like to talk to him," Nicholas Sandmann said.

Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann, who in a widely circulated video faced off with a Native American activist last week on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, said he wishes they "could have avoided the whole thing."

In an interview with NBC's Savannah Guthrie, when asked if he felt he owed anyone an apology or saw any fault of his own in the incident, Sandman said: "As far as standing there, I had every right to do so."

Tune in to "NBC Nightly News" for a preview of Savannah Guthrie's interview with Nick Sandmann. The full interview will be on "Today" on Wednesday.

Sandmann, a junior at Covington Catholic High School, was in Washington with his classmates for the March for Life anti-abortion rally last Friday. He has become the face of the apparent confrontation. Sandmann is seen smiling silently only a foot or two from the face of Nathan Phillips, a prominent activist for indigenous people's causes, who was present for the Indigenous Peoples March.

Sandmann told Guthrie on Tuesday: "My position is that I was not disrespectful to Mr. Phillips. I respect him, I would like to talk to him."

"I mean, in hindsight, I wish we could’ve walked away and avoided the whole thing," he said.

Video footage from the confrontation shows young men, many of them wearing Make America Great Again hats, appearing to surround a Native American troupe as it performs a song about strength and courage at the Indigenous Peoples March.

Sandmann denounced what he called "outright lies" on Sunday and said he was trying to remain calm to defuse the tense situation.

Covington High School was closed Tuesday "due to threats of violence," the Diocese of Covington and the school said in a statement.

The American Indian Movement Chapters of Indiana and Kentucky, said Tuesday that Phillips was trying to defuse an earlier war of words that erupted between the Catholic students and some Black Hebrew Israelites, and he wound being disrespected by the kids he tried to defend.

“In the video you can see the boys approaching and surrounding him after he stops moving and that one boy steps up to face him, not the other way around,” the group said. “Their behavior at this point is still a problem, even if they did not create the initial situation. They are seen mocking, laughing at, and disrespecting Nathan Phillips
.”

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Greyman - 01-22-2019

Not that I know a ton about the Guard and Reserves, but active duty does reside in the US, when stationed CONUS, you're on continental US soil.

One can be AD (Active Duty), ADRES (Reserve), or (AGR)Guard. The primary differences is about how each respond to the orders of either POTUS and/or the governor of each Guard branch of service's State.

Ol' WIKI...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_co...onal_Guard

....The Reserve Components of the United States Armed forces are named within Title 10 of the United States Code and include: (1) the Army National Guard, (2) the Army Reserve, (3) the Navy Reserve, (4) the Marine Corps Reserve, (5) the Air National Guard, (6) the Air Force Reserve, and (7) the Coast Guard Reserve. In practice the use of the term “reserve” varies depending on the context in which it is used. In one context, as used here in this article, it applies to all seven of the reserve components of the U.S. military. In another context, it applies to only the five reserve components directly associated with the five active duty military services but neither to the Army National Guard nor the Air National Guard.

In most respects, the Army National Guard and Air National Guard are very similar to the Army Reserve and Air Force Reserve, respectively. The primary difference lies in the level of government to which they are subordinated. The Army Reserve and Air Force Reserve are subordinated to the federal government while the National Guards are subordinated to the various state governments, except when called into federal service by the President of the United States or as provided for by law. For example, the California Army National Guard and California Air National Guard are subordinated to the state of California and report to the governor of California as their commander-in-chief.

This unique relationship descends from the colonial and state militias that served as a balance against a standing federal army, which many Americans feared would threaten states’ rights.[citation needed] The portions of each state's militia subject to federal activation were organized into the present National Guard system with the Militia Act of 1903. The portions of a state's government sponsored militia that remain, if any, are the State Defense Force for that state. ...

Quote: (01-22-2019 07:53 PM)Repo Wrote:  

^^^ For us non military people, you can be active duty while stationed in the US? What does that really mean

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - andy - 01-22-2019

Quote: (01-22-2019 08:29 PM)Once Was Not Wrote:  

This kid is speaking to the media, nbc news, all alone. He's got an interview coming out tomorrow. Is there no man with a functioning brain in this young man's life to save him? He's walking in to the lion's den of the lions that have been destroying his life for days now. I mean seriously what the fuck is going on? How do you let him do this? I guess the Catholic men are too busy prostrating themselves and working to import Somalians or something. The media doesn't need to be talking to him, they need to be leaving him alone and calling off the dogs they've sicked onto him. But they're not, they keep insinuating he did something wrong.

I am so fucking angry, I think I'm ready for the black pill now. The stuff I've seen the past few days is unconscionable. Video proof they stood there and didn't lift a finger to defend themselves and yet the entire media establishment and fucking pieces of shit who hate whites in this country just kept going full press trying to destroy them. This is not the kind of country or culture I want to live in or be a part of anymore. I am fed up with this target on my back and having to walk on eggshells to not offend someone by existing. I actually agree with nomadbrah now, we have hit a turning point. I'm not going to be forgetting this.

Covington Catholic student in D.C. march video says he wishes had 'avoided the whole thing'

"My position is that I was not disrespectful to Mr. Phillips. I respect him, I would like to talk to him," Nicholas Sandmann said.

Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann, who in a widely circulated video faced off with a Native American activist last week on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, said he wishes they "could have avoided the whole thing."

In an interview with NBC's Savannah Guthrie, when asked if he felt he owed anyone an apology or saw any fault of his own in the incident, Sandman said: "As far as standing there, I had every right to do so."

Tune in to "NBC Nightly News" for a preview of Savannah Guthrie's interview with Nick Sandmann. The full interview will be on "Today" on Wednesday.

Sandmann, a junior at Covington Catholic High School, was in Washington with his classmates for the March for Life anti-abortion rally last Friday. He has become the face of the apparent confrontation. Sandmann is seen smiling silently only a foot or two from the face of Nathan Phillips, a prominent activist for indigenous people's causes, who was present for the Indigenous Peoples March.

Sandmann told Guthrie on Tuesday: "My position is that I was not disrespectful to Mr. Phillips. I respect him, I would like to talk to him."

"I mean, in hindsight, I wish we could’ve walked away and avoided the whole thing," he said.

Video footage from the confrontation shows young men, many of them wearing Make America Great Again hats, appearing to surround a Native American troupe as it performs a song about strength and courage at the Indigenous Peoples March.

Sandmann denounced what he called "outright lies" on Sunday and said he was trying to remain calm to defuse the tense situation.

Covington High School was closed Tuesday "due to threats of violence," the Diocese of Covington and the school said in a statement.

The American Indian Movement Chapters of Indiana and Kentucky, said Tuesday that Phillips was trying to defuse an earlier war of words that erupted between the Catholic students and some Black Hebrew Israelites, and he wound being disrespected by the kids he tried to defend.

“In the video you can see the boys approaching and surrounding him after he stops moving and that one boy steps up to face him, not the other way around,” the group said. “Their behavior at this point is still a problem, even if they did not create the initial situation. They are seen mocking, laughing at, and disrespecting Nathan Phillips
.”

I might be a twenty-something millennial, but after having personally dealt with anti-white POC in my own personal life - this whole debacle has made me go tribal. I'm done with America. Really, I am. I'm not even 30, and I have options: move to Eastern Europe and assimilate to the culture and language (got the first part down), or sit in America and face the never-ending con-artists shaming Americans of European ancestry for financial gain. I'm done. I love the POC who support Trump, but I'm not going to live here forever.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Sherman - 01-22-2019

I wish these boys had some good pagans backing them up instead of these faggot priests. The Church put them in harms way, and now is more than happy to throw them under the bus.

They should not talk to the media. The media is their enemy. The media rats are doubling down and trying to get the boys to admit they did something wrong. And Phillips wants to meet them so he can lecture them. That bastard. He should be apologizing for sticking a drum in their faces which is assault.

The only positive of all this is there are millions of us watching this new level of disgraceful display and we are mad as hell and the lessons here will not escape us.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Brother Abdul Majeed - 01-22-2019

I know what you mean about being ready for the black pill. These outrages are increasing in frequency as well as maliciousness.

I'm betting that the boy is very red pilled for his age. He hasn't said anything yet that would make it seem as if he is going to back down. As for his "wish it never happened" comment, that sound more like he's being honest than backpedaling. I think he'll stand his ground. If the interviewers start bullying him or trying to trap him, the optics will be very bad for the media.
The people who hate him for his "white male privilege" can never be won over. But some of the blue pill moms and dads who just follow the media spin might have sympathy for the boy and be more curious about the story. If he comes off as a decent young man (no reason to believe he won't), a lot of people might see right through this charade.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - eradicator - 01-22-2019

Going and making interviews is certainly a mistake as whoever interviews him will edit it to make him look as shitty as possible. He will not be treated fairly by the media. Hell I’d be skeptical of him going on Fox News at this point

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - budoslavic - 01-22-2019

Quote:[/url]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Edit.
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1087885019744555008]
^^^

Nathan Phillips rally attempted to disrupt Mass at DC’s National Shrine

By Ed Condon
Washington D.C., Jan 22, 2019 / 03:58 pm (CNA).- While chanting and playing ceremonial drums, a group of Native American rights activists reportedly led by Nathan Phillips attempted Jan. 19 to enter Washington, D.C.’s Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception during a Saturday evening Mass.

The group of 20 demonstrators was stopped by shrine security as it tried to enter the church during its 5:15 pm Vigil Mass, according to a shrine security guard on duty during the Mass.

“It was really upsetting,” the guard told CNA.

“There were about twenty people trying to get in, we had to lock the doors and everything.”

The guard said the incident was a disappointment during a busy and joyful weekend for the shrine.

“We had hundreds and hundreds of people from all over the country come here to celebrate life, to celebrate each other together. That a protest tried to come inside during Mass was really the worst.”

The guard told CNA the situation was “tense.”

“I’m just really grateful that nothing too bad happened, they were really angry.”

A source close to the shrine’s leadership corroborated the security guard’s account, telling CNA that during the Mass, Phillips and the group tried to enter the church while playing drums and chanting, and were prohibited from entering the building by security personnel, who locked the main basilica doors with the congregation still inside.

The shrine’s spokeswoman would not confirm or deny that the group attempted to enter the Mass. She told CNA that “a group did assemble on Saturday evening outside the the shrine” and that they “left without incident.”

Philips was the subject of national media attention on Saturday, after video went viral on social media depicting parts of a Jan. 18 incident involving him and several teenagers, some of whom were students from Covington Catholic High School in Kentucky. The incident has become the subject of intense national debate, and Phillips has been accused by some of instigating an encounter with the students, and subsequently altering his initial account of events.

Covington Catholic High School was closed Jan. 22, following threats against students and staff in the wake of media coverage of Friday’s incident.

The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation reported that about 60 people gathered outside the shrine in support of Phillips on Saturday night, though it did not mention reports that Phillips and some supporters attempted to disrupt the evening Mass.

Video footage showed one supporter saying that the group had gathered at the shrine to listen to Phillips, and to hold the Catholic Church “accountable” for the alleged actions of the Covington Catholic students and for the “colonial violence that the Catholic Church reproduces every day.”

A photograph attached to the post shows Phillips addressing the group outside the shrine.

The security guard told CNA that the incident was especially distressing given that Mass was underway.

“It’s a house of worship, a place of prayer where people come to celebrate. All this anger is so against what we are all about here.”

He told CNA that he’d never witnessed anything like it during his whole time of employment at the basilica.

“I don’t know the details of what happened on Friday [after the March for Life], I wish I did. All I know is it’s a shame, and it’s got nothing to do with why people were here.”

“And this all happened on our biggest event of the year. I hope we never see it again.”

Come on, y'all...MSM says that Nathan Phillips is the victim here because of racism. What a phony to see MSM covering a fraudster's ass by painting him as a victim in this whole fiasco.

I think I'm ready for the black pill now.

Welcome to the other side. Don't be Shu or Wu. Be Wei.

[Image: black-pill-trump-syria-assad-war-alt-rig...bannon.jpg]

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - 66Scorpio - 01-22-2019

I watch the video and I see a bunch of kids smiling with not a modicum of hate on their faces.

There are times when I have no hope for the younger generation. This was not one of those times.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - MrLemon - 01-22-2019

I'm hoping this lawyer Barns sues the fucking crap out of everybody.

That whore Debra Messing is still trashing the boys. She's rich...net worth $20 mill according to wiki...go sue her for $50 million. That will make her shut her mouth. Sue Kathy Griffin for $ 50 million.

Then sue each of the news outlets for $50 mil each.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Brother Abdul Majeed - 01-22-2019

Quote: (01-22-2019 10:37 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

I'm hoping this lawyer Barns sues the fucking crap out of everybody.

That whore Debra Messing is still trashing the boys. She's rich...net worth $20 mill according to wiki...go sue her for $50 million. That will make her shut her mouth. Sue Kathy Griffin for $ 50 million.

Then sue each of the news outlets for $50 mil each.

That would be great.
And a little cherry on top would be to sue Nathan Phillips for as much as he's got, making him explain what's happening in the video, which boys made him feel threatened, why he believed the white boys were the threatening party between them and the Black Israeli clownshow, and explain how banging a drum in a boy's face is helpful.

Test his story in a court of law.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - 66Scorpio - 01-22-2019

A dozen kids who will not end up in juvy and the media goes insane.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Gmac - 01-22-2019

.”

He's not alone, he's got a team behind him. Relax.

Fuckton of lawsuits coming, I can personally confirm that. Media, celebrities, and more. Shit is going to be epic. SPLC included.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - budoslavic - 01-22-2019

Quote:[/url]

[Image: DxjuaiPW0AANBX2.jpg:small]

[Image: Dxjua7mWsAAK6JD.jpg:small]

[Image: DxjubK5WsAEAicX.jpg:small]

[Image: DxjubhcWkAI1nZI.jpg:small]

Edit.
Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1087887067235799042]