Roosh V Forum
Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters (/thread-72084.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - ChicagoFire - 01-22-2019

Like others have said President Trump isn't the knight in shining armor that will save us. Are people starting to wake up? Will it take another Kavanuagh hearing to get people to finally see the big picture? Or will people forget months later? This forum has resources to empower you, take advantage of it!!! We at best have 2 more years and beyond a 2nd term of Trump this might be it.

I take back my assertion that this will blow over by the end of the week. Ali already changed his bio to reflect this case and I commend him for noting this is potentially the knockout punch. Let's see if the lawyers and the harassed families take the media to the cleaners on this one. It's great Barnes is taking the case but it's essentially a David versus Goliath showdown.

Nice catch Easy, who even knows anymore. The media always has to do some pathetic stunt to get their point across.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Days of Broken Arrows - 01-22-2019

Quote: (01-22-2019 02:29 AM)stugatz Wrote:  

Listened to a portion of Sean Hannity's radio show today, where he had two panelists on commenting on the video - one liberal, one conservative. Even though much has changed with what has now been released, the man STILL said the way the students had acted wasn't commendable, and said that bringing up the Black Hebrews and their hate speech and SPLC status, in any capacity, was a racist deflection!

He said that the boys should have been the bigger people and walked away. So if you're white and in a MAGA hat, you can't give any abuse back at a protest or even merely mock who is screaming at you - you just have to sit there and take it like a bitch?

I saw a post today that tore apart the boy for just MERELY STANDING THERE AND SMILING. It said that it didn't matter that he yelled no slurs and didn't get physical...his condescending smirk was enough to lynch him for, because it suggested that he found the silly Indian amusing and would probably forget all about him when he arrived back home for dinner.

This makes me angry on a visceral level like quite nothing since Summer 2015 has. I am going to legitimately have some problems sleeping tonight, I'm so pissed off. I know it isn't healthy, but I want this shit solved, and soon.

The more I look at the video footage, the more I think that he wasn't smirking at all. The photo that circulated made it look like a smirk, but just as quotes can be taken out of context, so can photos.

If you go through the footage, it was an embarrassed smile on this kid's face. This is an emotion people don't discuss.

An "embarrassed smile" is what you do in an awkward situation. Like when your elderly aunt accidentally says something about sex at a family gathering. Or when you're at your college's International Night and a belly dancer decided to dance circles around you and you only during her performance.

The belly dancer incident really happened to a friend of mine. He was smiling and turning 50 shades of red. Had I taken a photo, it would have looked like a smirk. It's the same basic facial expression.

This kid was walking and out of nowhere an elderly man comes up to him and beats a drum and chants in his face. His emotions were probably a mix of fear, confusion, and embarrassment. But I didn't see smirking or smugness.

Back in the 1990s, the media used to create circuses like this about once every ten years, like when they mistakenly identified Richard Jewell as the "Olympic Bomber" back in 1996.

Now we get false stories about once a month. How long till no one in American believes the media about anything?

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Jetset - 01-22-2019

Quote: (01-22-2019 02:29 AM)stugatz Wrote:  

I saw a post today that tore apart the boy for just MERELY STANDING THERE AND SMILING. It said that it didn't matter that he yelled no slurs and didn't get physical...his condescending smirk was enough to lynch him for, because it suggested that he found the silly Indian amusing and would probably forget all about him when he arrived back home for dinner.

It's not just a post, it's the entire comments section of every social media post by left-leaning outlets hinting that they realize they got taken.

Liberals declaring themselves "gaslighted" by corporate media and complaining that he not only should have respected his harassment, but should have been taught to walk away when harassed.

Quote: (01-22-2019 09:08 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

An "embarrassed smile" is what you do in an awkward situation. Like when your elderly aunt accidentally says something about sex at a family gathering. Or when you're at your college's International Night and a belly dancer decided to dance circles around you and you only during her performance.

This is what I thought, too.

Teenagers just look like that when they feel bullied or humiliated and don't know how else to act. They're trying to be tough/cool and just look greasy because they're teenagers and can't do anything without looking greasy.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Atlanta Man - 01-22-2019

I blame these teenage white children for EVERYTHING! Ebola, the Kennedy Assassination(both of them), the Holocaust, World War 1 and 2, and the bitch that flaked on me back in July 2017-This is all that 16 year old white child's fault! I demand an apology from this kid, not that I would ever accept his apology- clearly World War 3 is coming and I blame this white kid....and Catholicism.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Belgrano - 01-22-2019

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1087689415814795264][/url]

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Days of Broken Arrows - 01-22-2019

Maybe this can be a teachable moment for liberals.

Liberals: They should have walked away.

"So you're blaming the victim?"

Liberals: But they were wearing MAGA hats!

"Hmmm, so you're saying what someone wears DOES put them at fault for getting harassed?"

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - budoslavic - 01-22-2019

Quote:[/url]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/GenophiliaLoves/status/1087505297684525059/photo/1<br /><br />[t]https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1087553333315948550][/url]

Sarah Beattie does have a nice set of tits, but she got crazy eyes. (She's obsessed with big boobs.)
[Image: DrWERa5UcAAZkaj.jpg:small]

[Image: 220119beattie.jpg]

[Image: ?size=l]

Quote:Quote:

Sarah was named one of five Comedians Who Might Help You Stay Sane for the Next 4 Years by Vogue:

A contributing writer to Saturday Night Live, Beattie has jokes that stretch from the vaguely salacious (“When I see a girl tie a cherry stem with her tongue, I put a whole fish in my mouth and pull out the skeleton, then I leave with her boyfriend”) to the sublimely silly (“When it snows, are snowmen ever like, Holy shit, it’s my flesh?”). She’s constantly playing with conceptions of femininity and her own status in the industry (“I was asked if it’s hard to be a female in comedy and I said it’s a piece of cake, if the cake thinks you’re talentless but wants to fuck you”), and manages to fold politics into that mix as well (“If you’re having trouble opening a jar, try running it under hot water then remember Trump is president and smash it into your face”). All in all, a good mix for the times.

WB furiously, then dump her ass before she goes all #MeToo on me.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Waqqle - 01-22-2019

Quote: (01-22-2019 02:29 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2019 08:17 PM)Waqqle Wrote:  

Fuck Joe Rogan. The dude has to vilify Trump and his supporters before, reluctantly, blaming the media for "making a mistake" - while simultaneously admitting he had the same negative reaction. And he does this with no self awareness.

The media didn't make a "mistake". It's a direct result of bias and an attempt to push a narrative - one that Joe would have LOVED to have been correct. He calls Trump supporters poorly educated assholes, of course he's ready to believe the worst. And next time fake news pops up, he'll believe it again.

You expect this from the major networks but this incident really showed the swamp in our own ranks. In less than 24 hours, National Review wrote a scathing piece comparing the students to the Roman soldiers crucifying Christ, then took it down, then issued a non-apology, then wrote an equally scathing piece about how bad the media is for assuming the kids were evil (and NOT INCLUDING themselves).

I posted the video not for what Joe Rogan said in it but for what his guest said. I thought it was a funny example of "first they came for..." playing out where leftists in the US are now beginning to grow concerned that they may be the targets of the slander, doxxing, mob violence, etc. soon but it is already too late to stop that from happening because they were complicit in everything leading up to this and most of them will no doubt continue being complicit and virtue signaling with the mob going forward so as not to lose points on their social credit scores.

I'm sad to say it but I don't think this is a turning point or that things are going to get better. I think it will only get worse from here on out until the US goes the way of every other historical empire that allowed women and amoral psychopaths to dominate public life. We thought Trump would change things but all of this idiocy has only gotten worse during his term (through no fault of his - it was already going to do that with or without him). Trump represents the last big gasp for air of a drowning lion that once ruled the savannah but wandered too far into the river, forgetting that it was not his domain and that the rules of the land did not apply there, where a crocodile got hold of its leg and started rolling.

I don't see the crocodile letting go of the US during our lifetimes and I don't see Trump, an Independent, or even a Republican winning another term in the White House (not that it would make much difference who occupies the White House or any other elected office of government). This country, as George Carlin once said, was bought and paid for long before most of us were born and all that we see now is just a show now to distract us so that we don't unplug and see who is really running things and who really owns the ground we walk on. I'm just trying to laugh about things as much as I can so I don't go mad from only ever knowing decline and stupidity in my own lifetime.

We live under the tyranny of the low-IQ. Even if 10-20% of the country wakes up (which would be incredibly impressive), that would still mean that 80% of the country is plugged in and likely too unintelligent to comprehend anything that is going on behind the curtain, much less seriously question it. And those people will continue, as they do now, to occupy virtually all low and mid-level government positions (while the high levels are occupied by intelligent psychopaths who feel no guilt or shame in being paid off and lying constantly) and comprise the vast majority of the voting populace. Further, most people, even if they are smart enough, don't have the time, after work and all of the other things they have to do, to sit down and study politics or anything else that is not immediately relevant to them. For most Americans, the government is a far away invisible force that resides in the Imperial See, an almost mythical Royal Palace of Oz for most that they will never visit much less understand. And that is just the government. The actual owners of the country are beyond the Emerald City and cannot even be imagined in mythical terms by most.

Eventually, the US will break up because it is simply too big to be manageable and because people can only extend their sense of belonging to a common group to so many millions of people that they only have paper in common with. This is not something that I want to happen, it is just something that I see as being unfortunately inevitable.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Atlanta Man - 01-22-2019

Quote: (01-22-2019 10:27 AM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/GenophiliaLoves/status/1087505297684525059/photo/1<br /><br />[t]https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1087553333315948550][/url]

Sarah Beattie does have a nice set of tits, but she got crazy eyes. (She's obsessed with big boobs.)
[Image: DrWERa5UcAAZkaj.jpg:small]

[Image: 220119beattie.jpg]

Sarah was named one of five Comedians Who Might Help You Stay Sane for the Next 4 Years by Vogue:

A contributing writer to Saturday Night Live, Beattie has jokes that stretch from the vaguely salacious (“When I see a girl tie a cherry stem with her tongue, I put a whole fish in my mouth and pull out the skeleton, then I leave with her boyfriend”) to the sublimely silly (“When it snows, are snowmen ever like, Holy shit, it’s my flesh?”). She’s constantly playing with conceptions of femininity and her own status in the industry (“I was asked if it’s hard to be a female in comedy and I said it’s a piece of cake, if the cake thinks you’re talentless but wants to fuck you”), and manages to fold politics into that mix as well (“If you’re having trouble opening a jar, try running it under hot water then remember Trump is president and smash it into your face”). All in all, a good mix for the times.

WB furiously, then dump her ass before she goes all #MeToo on me.
I will forgive the evil catholic white child if he will lie and say I hit him so I can get some free head-Seriously all will be forgiven, just lie , say I punched you, and help me have sex with that chicks mouth. Pound me too.......

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Oberrheiner - 01-22-2019

Quote: (01-22-2019 10:27 AM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Yeah.

If I was that boy I would film myself gently slapping my own face with still the same smirk on it, then come to her and demand my blowjob [Image: banana.gif]

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - HD668B - 01-22-2019

Can you guess the book?

[Image: attachment.jpg41146]   

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Batka - 01-22-2019

Jimmy Dore's take on what happened.

Dore says that the kids were subjected to racist abuse from the Black protesters and the Native Indians stepped in to defuse the situation. The kids should be given the benefit of the doubt as they didn't know how to react.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - eradicator - 01-22-2019

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Brother Abdul Majeed - 01-22-2019

Looks like we'll soon find out more about Nathan Phillips military service.

https://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=84414&cpage=1

By now you have all seen the images and read about the controversy surrounding the encounter at a rally in Washington, D.C. involving some high school students and a Native American – Nathan Phillips.
Nathan is a tribal elder and has often been put forth as a Marine Corps Vietnam veteran.

We have filed for his military records but the point of this article is that there are stories all over the place about what Phillips’ status is and to do this right takes time.
But in the media’s rush to get a story out — what “facts” rise to the surface and what did Phillips actually say about his military service?
As a good example, in this CNN newscast, Phillips states that he is a “Vietnam Times Veteran” while CNN runs the label below him quoting him as saying “I am a Vietnam Veteran…” which is not what he said.

It's almost impossible that he was ever in Vietnam. Even if he technically never claimed to have been in Vietnam, he certainly wants people to believe that and has never corrected the record when it's been reported as such. He would have been 16 when the unit he claims to have served with was pulled out.
He's a stolen valour bullshitter, a man with no honour.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Sherman - 01-22-2019

Nathan Phillips is a lying fraud. Nobody in the media, even the conservatives, are questioning anything he says, and they respectfully refer to him as "an elder". He gets a complete pass. The link below is what we have been saying here. This con man did not go to Vietnam and he was not a Marine. He is the real villain of this story. He understands the context of the times and knew exactly what to do to slander somebody and get media promotion. He was the aggressor and then plays the victim. He fights like a woman. A sickening actor. Even the conservative media won't go after this bastard. That shows you where we are at.

https://quodverum.com/2019/01/22/nathan-...arine.html

Nathan Phillips, Fake Marine
Stolen Valor at its Finest

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Once Was Not - 01-22-2019

Quote: (01-22-2019 05:25 AM)Oak Wrote:  

The orchestrated outrage is just a bonding exercise for the bioleninist coalition. The last one was Kavanaugh. The only thing that keeps the coalition together is their hatred of white men and their capacity to succeed. The outrage does not need to be rational or have any basis in reality.

As Moldbug put it:

in many ways nonsense is a more effective organizing tool than the truth. Anyone can believe in the truth. To believe in nonsense is an unforgeable demonstration of loyalty. It serves as a political uniform. And if you have a uniform, you have an army.

Or as the Chinese put it, point deer, make horse.

The point again is, that you can’t run a tight, cohesive ruling class with white men. They don’t need to be loyal. They’ll do ok anyway. A much easier way to run an obedient, loyal party is to recruit everyone else. Women. Blacks. Gays. Muslims. Transexuals. Pedophiles. Those people may be very high performers individually, but in a natural society ruled by its core of high performers, i.e. a white patriarchy, they wouldn’t have very high status. So if you promise them high status for being loyal to you; you bet they’re gonna join your team. They have much to gain, little to lose. The Coalition of the Fringes, Sailer calls it. It’s worse than that really. It’s the coalition of everyone who would lose status the better society were run. It’s the coalition of the bad. Literal Kakistocracy.

Wow, what a great read. So many things to comment on but it's probably redundant. Does a good job exposing how the idea that we're living in some egalitarian society is utter nonsense. And your point is spot on and why trying to view this logically is a waste of time. Everyone must come out and denounce the evil white males or your party renewal form won't get approved for this Current Year.

I highly recommend everyone click that link and read the whole piece.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Waqqle - 01-22-2019

Quote: (01-22-2019 11:19 AM)Sherman Wrote:  

Nathan Phillips, Fake Marine
Stolen Valor at its Finest

He says that he is "what they call a recon ranger." I was in the Army and interacted daily with members of all other branches (minus the Coast Guard). I was not in for long and it was recent as I'm not that old but I have never heard anyone refer to any MOS/rate/etc. as "recon ranger." "Recon" is something that both the Marine Corps and the Army have but "Ranger" is the name for the US Army's elite light infantry. They are two entirely separate things from two different branches.

The fact that he thinks that there is or ever has been something called a "recon ranger" says that he not only was not in Vietnam but that he is not a veteran and has not even seriously researched the military. To anyone who has been in any branch of the US military, the term "recon ranger" just sounds ridiculous and made up.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - DJ-Matt - 01-22-2019

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/NationalistTV/status/1087610917058154497]

Well we all know how Sarah got her job at SNL, because the jokes are shit. She just rubbed her huge tits and sucked off Lorne Michaels and the head writers and got the job easy!

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - 911 - 01-22-2019

Carlson shows again why he's the best MSM pundit:

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Captainstabbin - 01-22-2019

Boy, Alyssa looks old.

[Image: tumblr_plqpfuHran1u1w3aqo1_1280.jpg]

And the memes deliver:

[Image: tumblr_plqpfd915k1u1w3aqo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_plqopj7bmw1u1w3aqo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_plqop3w0CL1u1w3aqo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_plqnnzAk911u1w3aqo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_plqoophTuy1u1w3aqo1_500.png]

[Image: tumblr_plqmhbZAog1u1w3aqo1_1280.jpg]

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - EndsExpect - 01-22-2019

Look guys... this incident isn't going to change anyone's mind. The government is still going to take our tax money and use it to fund left wing groups. The media will only be tarnished in the minds of conservatives... most folks simply hate the fact that these kids support Trump and are against abortion. THAT is why the lefties hate these kids so much, they don't need to be guilty of anything more in order to spill forth nasty vitriol and try to ruin lives.

I've studied the liberal movement throughout history. When they are in a position of weakness they beg for mercy, but when they are in power they take no prisoners and are capable of amazing violence and atrocity. This is because they truly believe themselves to be victims and that belief grants them moral license to do evil. We should greatly fear their ascendance to power.

For those of you hoping this will cause some "awakening" or "change"... give up that idea.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Canopus - 01-22-2019

[Image: DnIfraW.jpg]

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - CaptainCup - 01-22-2019

Nathan Phillips apparently told reporters that the Covington kids were “beastly” and the Black Hebrew Israelites were “their prey.”

This guy is delusional. I have to read up on his fraudulent military service. A leftist Facebook acquaintance put up a picture of this old guy with some predictable bullshit about how he was a proud and dignified veteran. Yawn.

Quote: (01-22-2019 11:40 AM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Look guys... this incident isn't going to change anyone's mind. The government is still going to take our tax money and use it to fund left wing groups. The media will only be tarnished in the minds of conservatives... most folks simply hate the fact that these kids support Trump and are against abortion. THAT is why the lefties hate these kids so much, they don't need to be guilty of anything more in order to spill forth nasty vitriol and try to ruin lives.

I've studied the liberal movement throughout history. When they are in a position of weakness they beg for mercy, but when they are in power they take no prisoners and are capable of amazing violence and atrocity. This is because they truly believe themselves to be victims and that belief grants them moral license to do evil. We should greatly fear their ascendance to power.

For those of you hoping this will cause some "awakening" or "change"... give up that idea.

This is along the lines of what I said earlier and I agree with you. When you are losing, appeal to compassion.

When you are winning, either destroy your enemy completely or make an ally of them lest they re-form and re-engage you at a later point in time.

A former enemy who has been made into an ally is often more loyal than an ally who has always been an ally because, unlike the latter, the former will forever feel that they must prove themselves and their loyalty lest the job of their complete destruction be resumed and brought to completion.

Quote:CaptainCup Wrote:

Nathan Phillips apparently told reporters that the Covington kids were “beastly” and the Black Hebrew Israelites were “their prey.”

This guy is delusional. I have to read up on his fraudulent military service. A leftist Facebook acquaintance put up a picture of this old guy with some predictable bullshit about how he was a proud and dignified veteran. Yawn.

There is nothing to read up on as he was obviously never in the military and therefor has no service record. The short article that Sherman linked to is solid though.

I don't think he is delusional. I think he is a clinical psychopath and/or a narcissist/pathological liar who just likes claiming titles and being known but is incapable of feeling a shred of guilt, shame, or remorse for it. If he had better teeth, he could run for public office.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Buck Wild - 01-22-2019

I have a lot of thoughts on this and most have them have been detailed in other posts & commentary throughout the Internet.

But one under-remarked upon phenomenon I'd like to address here is the complete and utter failure of the many adults in this situation to act as such. The spectacle of a 70 year old tribal elder and war veteran using a national platform to disseminate lies about children is so unbecoming, so undignified a word like "revolting" doesn't even begin to describe it.

How can a man of his stature and life experience lower himself in this way? How on earth did he think this was remotely okay? Where is his dignity? Where is his fatherly wisdom? His stoicism? Where is his fucking manhood?

One of the most stinging indictments of our times is the fact that these MAGA kids were, by far, the most dignified and honest human beings in a too-ludicrous-to-be-believed scenario that included the following atrocities: This list of things actually happened. Social media, the erosion of even nominally Christian social mores, feminization and the eager embrace of victimhood culture have so degraded men and masculinity that children are now many times the most dignified human beings in a given scenario. Think for a moment about how debased and childish your mindset would have to be to do this to a group of children...and now consider that multiple institutions and thousands people actively colluded to do just that. We live in such trivial and juvenile times that to secure redress for (perceived) wrongs, adult men have to eradicate any last vestige of personal honor and dignity and position themselves as victims in the most humiliating and dishonest way possible. If this isn't a victim culture then I don't know what is.

For shame.