Roosh V Forum
Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters (/thread-72084.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - ChicagoFire - 01-25-2019

Glad to see how heartless the media is when coal miners couldn't find jobs. Now the shoes on the other foot.

Quote:Quote:

Americans are not exactly full of sympathy for unexpectedly unemployed media figures these days:
After news came out about mass layoffs at HuffPost, Buzzfeed and Gannett -- in the midst of the media's relentless smear-job against the Covington Catholic students -- right-wing Twitter had a field day. Tons of leftist journalists announced they were laid off on Twitter and the top meme was telling them to "learn to code" -- which is the same advice the media gave middle Americans whose jobs are being taken in traditional industries.
Of course, the newly-jobless journalists understood the obvious schadenfreude involved, given their past lack of sympathy for Americans disemployed by imports and immigration, and endured the laughter at their expense with all the stoicism and sang froid one would naturally expect of enlightened and superior beings.

A lot of people are going to enjoy telling Kevin Williams that he is a negative asset who deserves to die when he loses his job. Again.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/01/shut-...mment-form

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Easy_C - 01-25-2019

Quote: (01-25-2019 01:50 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

catastrophic failure.[/b]

Unlike that outcome, however, the strong have been degraded but not beaten. That is what leads us to a situation like this. I believe the elites had expected the POZ poison to have a negligible effect on the weak while degrading everyone over time, or at least they expected for there to be far less of the strong that would resist it by this stage. I don't think they ever wanted a civil war but now they're trapped in this timeline and there's no going back. What was meant to be a peaceful enslavement with a marginal pogrom against the few holdouts has proved to have delivered them far less favorable odds because the poison could never be strong enough to conquer the inherently strong while being weak enough not to turn the inherently weak into batshit-crazy lunatics.

That's why they're so desperate for a European army in France. They understand very well that it's a coin toss whether soldiers will abuse their own people. On the other hand, foreign soldiers tend to be very reliable.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - PharaohRa - 01-25-2019

Quote: (01-25-2019 05:33 PM)ChicagoFire Wrote:  

Glad to see how heartless the media is when coal miners couldn't find jobs. Now the shoes on the other foot.

Americans are not exactly full of sympathy for unexpectedly unemployed media figures these days:
After news came out about mass layoffs at HuffPost, Buzzfeed and Gannett -- in the midst of the media's relentless smear-job against the Covington Catholic students -- right-wing Twitter had a field day. Tons of leftist journalists announced they were laid off on Twitter and the top meme was telling them to "learn to code" -- which is the same advice the media gave middle Americans whose jobs are being taken in traditional industries.
Of course, the newly-jobless journalists understood the obvious schadenfreude involved, given their past lack of sympathy for Americans disemployed by imports and immigration, and endured the laughter at their expense with all the stoicism and sang froid one would naturally expect of enlightened and superior beings.

A lot of people are going to enjoy telling Kevin Williams that he is a negative asset who deserves to die when he loses his job. Again.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/01/shut-...mment-form

Who cares, let the laid-off journalists suffer. They deserve it! [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

As for the Covington students, what is happening to them is a travesty just because one student did not back down. What I am seeing is that the media is creating the monsters that will break them, and they will ask "How did this happen?"

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Leonard D Neubache - 01-25-2019

[Image: bq-5c4b16bd2f9d1.png?w=500&h=500]

https://gab.com/Microchip/posts/46996285

Makes a cool stencil. These guys need to learn how to make poster glue though.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Emancipator - 01-26-2019

Fuck the media, fuck Twitter Bluechecks

Media with their lies and fake narrative and the leftist mobs against these kids OVER A DAMN SMIRK shows their true colours.

""Do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny." -Sam Hyde"

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Oberrheiner - 01-27-2019

Quote: (01-25-2019 10:26 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Quote: (01-25-2019 01:50 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

catastrophic failure.[/b]

Unlike that outcome, however, the strong have been degraded but not beaten. That is what leads us to a situation like this. I believe the elites had expected the POZ poison to have a negligible effect on the weak while degrading everyone over time, or at least they expected for there to be far less of the strong that would resist it by this stage. I don't think they ever wanted a civil war but now they're trapped in this timeline and there's no going back. What was meant to be a peaceful enslavement with a marginal pogrom against the few holdouts has proved to have delivered them far less favorable odds because the poison could never be strong enough to conquer the inherently strong while being weak enough not to turn the inherently weak into batshit-crazy lunatics.

That's why they're so desperate for a European army in France. They understand very well that it's a coin toss whether soldiers will abuse their own people. On the other hand, foreign soldiers tend to be very reliable.

True, but that works both ways : the people will try to convince their own army to switch sides and join them, while if it's a foreign army it's open season.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Days of Broken Arrows - 01-27-2019

Quote: (01-26-2019 06:05 AM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Media with their lies and fake narrative and the leftist mobs against these kids OVER A DAMN SMIRK shows their true colours.

""Do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny." -Sam Hyde"

Delete. No idea what Twitter Bluechecks are, and I decided I don't care at this point.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - redpillage - 01-27-2019

Quote: (01-27-2019 12:57 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Delete. No idea what Twitter Bluechecks are, and I decided I don't care at this point.

[Image: potd.gif]

I'm there with you brother. I'm getting sick of all the fucking hysteria at this point. It's unrelenting, a veritable torrent of daily drama that ends up poisoning people's lives. At this point I'm ready to get myself some remote cottage with a satellite uplink somewhere in Montana or Alaska and not return until normalcy returns. Which probably means I'll die there.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - MrLemon - 01-27-2019

Quote: (01-27-2019 01:06 PM)redpillage Wrote:  

I'm there with you brother. I'm getting sick of all the fucking hysteria at this point. It's unrelenting, a veritable torrent of daily drama that ends up poisoning people's lives. At this point I'm ready to get myself some remote cottage with a satellite uplink somewhere in Montana or Alaska and not return until normalcy returns. Which probably means I'll die there.

Ever read Heinlein?

"The Crazy Years"

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - TIOT12 - 01-27-2019

Quote: (01-24-2019 08:14 AM)loremipsum Wrote:  

The dude knows how to host a radio show and how to keep the talk going for many hours. And that is what he mostly is, a vehicle to get the guest to talk about their views comfortably.

That's also why he has no opinion of his own and changes his views every single show. I would never trust the guy seeing how he admittedly invited his old friend Alex Jones to the show to get him drunk and show how crazy he is.

Face the facts. He is now Captain Cuck of the SS Cuckerprise. He is losing his viewership because he took a position against Owen and others. People don't forget these things. He is the new Jimmy Kimmel.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - frozen-ace - 01-27-2019

The only approved narrative is white vs the collective oppressed minorities. There can be no other deviation from this. The smirk has caused global outrage. The narrative doesn’t allow for oppressed minority on oppressed minority oppression. I watched some of the full videos from the Black Hebrew Israelites that day and they had some crazy lines. The media and twitter love the “white vs Native” element of the day. It’s prefect. They ignore the rest-

White smirk- evil. Black Jewish racism against Natives? Free pass-
“Before you was worshiping totem poles, you was worshiping the true and living god. Before you became an idol worshiper, you was worshiping the true and living god. And this is the reason why your land was taken away from you- because you worship everything except the Messiah.”

White smirk- evil. Black Jewish racism against India? Free pass-
“Indian means savage. They was naming you after the people in India.”

White smirk- Evil. Blacks Jews calling out Elizabeth Warren? Free pass-
When the white looking lady comes up dressed like an Indian they call her a fake Indian and call her a culture vulture.

White smirk- evil. Black Jewish Misogyny- free pass.
They say something about how “there’s always women coming up with their loud mouths thinking they can run and bogaugh (spelling?) things, thinking they can come and distract things with their loud ass mouth, because they are not used to dealing with no real men.”

Where is the SLPC on all of this?? They have more coverage of Roosh than they do of actual racists. If you go to the SLPC they have scant coverage of this flagrantly racist group. At a minimum they should be included with Roosh as misogynists. The Black Hewbew Israelites even think the real Jews are fakes.

And since when do SJWs care about Native Americans and elders which was the whole basis for their outrage on the smirk? Answer- they only care when it involves their own racist perceptions of the Native as the “noble savage”. As long as this racist perception in their mind gets played out they will go along with it. What’s more perfect than a “noble savage”- a native who is chanting “pow-wow style”- beating a drum in the face of a MAGA? And they scream and scream about the disrespect of an elder. What does the SJW know about respecting a native elder and what what even means and entails? As long as it fits with the narriative or fits with the racist perception of the noble savage (fighting over some pipeline to protect land because savages live in teepees on the land right?) they will support the Native all the way. What about when the coastal natives exercise their natural- born, god-given rights to kill whales? All of the sudden the script is flipped and the SJW demands death. When the Makkah tribe in Washington tries to hunt whales the SJW goes into meltdown and becomes bigoted, denying the tribe the right to express its cultural values by trying to block the hunts. When a kid in St Lawrence island goes on a passage of manhood with his elders and gets his first whale, the SJW collective becomes racially insensitive to cultural values and bigoted and and sends genocidal death threats wishing for the boy, the family, and the entire village to die out.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Beyond Borders - 01-28-2019

Unfolding this plan, albeit not in those locations (beautiful places to do it, though).

Quote: (01-27-2019 02:44 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Ever read Heinlein?

"The Crazy Years"

Can you elaborate?

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Sherman - 01-28-2019

Good news.

"Anti-Trumper Ana Navarro Threatened With Lawsuit After Attacking Covington Teens"

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/...gton-teens

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Aurini - 01-28-2019

Quote: (01-27-2019 02:44 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Ever read Heinlein?

"The Crazy Years"

That man red pilled me on so many things before I even knew I was getting red pilled. Fiat Currency, the reason women and children have well-padded and yet sensitive buttocks, the nature of the civilized man, the social equilibrium of the fifties... despite his flaws, I recommend his writing heartily.

And yeah, his Future History is pretty bang on when you look at the social predictions.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - 2 Cool 4 U - 01-28-2019

Just a week before that incident, the left were making fun of those who were angered by Gillette's commercial. Now they're the ones outraged by a kid wearing a MAGA hat who stood there with a facial expression while being berated by a native American.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - ChicagoFire - 01-28-2019

Thanks for sharing Sherman that's one of the best news I've read today.

CNN pretend Republican Ana Navarro

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: (01-28-2019 04:52 PM)Sherman Wrote:  

Good news.

"Anti-Trumper Ana Navarro Threatened With Lawsuit After Attacking Covington Teens"

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/...gton-teens

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Gmac - 01-30-2019

Update on the SPLC lawsuit, Convington Boys, and more.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/ali/status/1090818235274915846][/url]

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - JohnKreese - 02-01-2019

On the topic of leftist rags getting annihilated (one of my favorite topics, FWIW)

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/v...ff-1181785

Vice Media to Reorganize, Lay Off 10 Percent of Staff

Vice Media is planning a reorganization that will include laying off about 10 percent of its workforce as the once high-flying startup looks to rein in an unwieldy business that grew quickly during the height of the digital boom.

Gavin has been getting kicked around a bit lately. I hope he reads this and is laughing his ass off somewhere.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - budoslavic - 02-02-2019

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1091833667041849344][/url]

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Dusty - 02-02-2019

[Image: SMGqOZl_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - DJ-Matt - 02-02-2019

Summer teeth, sum er goin this way, summer goin that way...

Summer here, summer there...

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - ChicagoFire - 02-02-2019

[Image: giphy.gif]

"The NY Times, Maggie Haberman, Washington Post, CNN, NPR, Savannah Guthrie, Andrea Mitchell, Joy Reid, Chuck Todd, The Hill, The Atlantic, Kathy Griffin & GQMagazine"

A bit stumped here, why don't the lawyers go after the parent companies (like Turner Broadcasting)? Unless of course the business is structured so they're not held liable or other miscellaneous law technicalities (sucks).

Hit em where it hurts, love the strategy!

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - debeguiled - 02-03-2019

Quote: (02-02-2019 09:57 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

[Image: SMGqOZl_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

There is no need to make fun of his teeth.

His character is enough.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Handsome Creepy Eel - 02-03-2019

Looks like he hasn't brushed his teeth since Vietnam.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - MrLemon - 02-03-2019

Plus, his ears look like they were attached with a staple gun. I mean, come on. Them is flappy ears.