Roosh V Forum
Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds (/thread-69357.html)

Pages: 1 2

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - Ferrari - 07-27-2018

https://www.bustle.com/p/millennial-wome...ds-7873841

I guess having thousands of options will make them cheat.

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - rpg - 07-27-2018

It is only going to be once. No one will know!
Except the herpes and warts. Where the hell did those come from? He never told me he had that!

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - CynicalContrarian - 07-27-2018

From the article; more likely to cheat :

1.Democrats More Than Republicans
2.People Who Grew Up With One Parent
3.People Who Do Not Attend Religious Services Regularly
4.People With Some College Education (I'm sure the gender studies degree really helps...)

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - Aurini - 07-27-2018

It's always been this way. One Chad bangs many thots. Many husbands would cheat, but can't.

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - heavy - 07-27-2018

Add to the list of studies CNN and MSNBC will never report.

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - EndsExpect - 07-27-2018

Quote: (07-27-2018 07:58 AM)Ferrari Wrote:  

https://www.bustle.com/p/millennial-wome...ds-7873841
I guess having thousands of options will make them cheat.

There is a 5 year study out of Colorado that the professors were afraid to allow peer reviewing on... because thier careers would be in jeapardy. However, it shows that women who have more sexual partners are less satisfied in marriages. Now, this is something we all talk about here on the forum, but the average schmoe thinks it's the opposite.

Anyway... it's also worth pointing out that women lie like rugs in surveys like this, so the amount of cheating reported by millennial women is likely much higher than you see here. This goes for previous generations as well.

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - Donfitz007 - 07-27-2018

I've known women to use cheating as a reset for their boyfriends. Thinking cheating will bring back the excitement in the relationship and make the relationship last longer. Then go on to say it' not cheating.

But I've also known MANY women to cheat but not call it cheating because they aren't married

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - kosko - 07-27-2018

I saw this trend appearing in Toronto years ago. I mention Toronto because the dating market here is just ahead of the rest in its degradation. I started noticing my buddies getting burned left and right, I also started noticing girls who would be subjecting themselves to play with fire and end up cheating on their dudes, I also started to notice that lots of girls I was banging for ONS had BFs. It became so bad that I made my own personal pact to stay single, the women here were not worth committing to because I am one expects loyalty big time (this is a key thing if she can ride or die she can fo fuck off, I am happy being a roaming lone wolf). SOme dudes are serial daters and constantly need that girl on their side, they shoot themselves in the foot in this modern age as so many girls are not worth dating in a committed relationship.

One I notice now is that the guys who are in the know, don't entertain relationships in the traditional sense... what is the point? If tail is bountiful and you can string along girls for a few weeks and get something new why go through the effort.

What is also true is that dudes with the beta old school mentality still want companionship, and many women still like the IDEA of companionship, but with no legit dudes wanting it (see above) they shack up with betas and then get the tingles to cheat with the legit dudes (see above).

There is also the broke millennial factor. Nobody has money and lots of strange arrangements of people living together and pretending to a couple all to save on living costs. 6 months into the lease the girl starts to dig up her old feminists' novels and brings up the idea of an open relationship. Beta dude not knowing the real deal thinks it is exciting and also gives in as he does not want to lose the gf, 4 months later the relationship turns to shit and both have stuff dripping out of their private parts

You also, see the shift first hand... young girls don't want to wear rubbers.. the somewhat older ones (26-28) pussies are shot and need aggressive sex with chocking and mauling to get off. I can't remember the last time I had some simple intimate sex with a woman. I am jackhammering and chocking girls, or pushing girls off who try to stick it in raw. Men it appears now are the sensible sex while the woman has turned into sleazy animals.

In the end, my core theory is that in 2018 girls are having much more sex than dudes. Girls are getting notch counts into the triple digits. Your typical "free spirit" girl will bang 100 men by the time she is 28. 100 random dongs... you put 100 dudes in a gym and you'll get all types of dregs and aminals, just purely off the random sample. You compare this to your average dudes who I don't think is getting even 10-20 girls before 28.

Back in Toronto, the new big trend is Non-monogamy and explicit open-relationships. Many girls won't entertain anything else (which is BS, you just have to be the right 'type' and they will of course). When girls prose this to me I just laugh at them and say "Okay, but you won't get anything else from me aside from dick, I refuse to give you anything that I would give to a girl I am committed with". The hamster gets upset when a man mentions that a girl they are committed with will get their time, attention, and added benefits such as support and loyalty .... you know those healthy things that both men and women enjoy (and also respect but that is a trigger word to some girls and will get them into a rage, so choose your words well).

In the end, there will have to be a dam that breaks. These 100+ cock girls will age to be strange, single, and barren. I believe (and hope) this will scare the new crop of younger girls who don't want to end up like their generational older sisters. I hope that these causes are breakdown where LTRs and monogomy come back into fashion. There will eventually have to be a burnout from this digital app/hookup culture. Women are not built for it. They will eventually grow cold over it.

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - Enoch - 07-27-2018

^ As bad as the divorce epidemic seems now, women in their 40s and 50s getting divorced now did not have tinder / online dating / other slut enablers the way girls 18-35 have now. Today's divorce problems will be placid waters compared to 10 years from now.

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - Days of Broken Arrows - 07-27-2018

People's behavior is contingent on what they can get away with. We might hate the office jerk, for example, but we don't punch him in the face because we can't get away with it. We'd get fired and arrested.

When it comes to women and cheating, they do it because they can. There is little downside.

In divorce settlements, women will often get awarded the house and kids even if they're the ones that cheated. They simply claim "abuse" and the chivalrous male judges (or man-hating feminist ones) go along with it.

(Spousal abuse claims, by the way, are the white women's variation on inner city killers pleas of "insanity" so they can get light sentences. Almost all lawyers get their clients to claim this as a matter of course.)

Then there's the social shaming. There is very little of that for women. New agey, Oprah-inspired concepts like "Your Best Self" allow women to justify virtually anything under the concept of "self-improvement." Even religious groups indulge in this sort of thinking, as the Dalrock blog has shown.

Women: "I had to sleep with all your best friends because I had to prove to myself I was attractive to men!"

The Greek Chorus of the American Media: "You go, girl!"

The only downside might be when the guy who gets cheated on complains. But then the women can call on The Costume Crowd.

What is The Costume Crowd? They're the people in society that think they have authority over us because they wear costumes. There is the cop costume (complete with badge!), the judge and priest's robe costume, the doctor's white coat costume, the sexy nurse costume etc. For whatever reason, humans instinctively bow down when they see costumes.

Anyway, The Costume Crowd has morphed from being helpful parts of society to being a support system for the bad behavior of women. All of these people would have called out women cheating back in the 1950s. Now they use their credentials to justify it all in the legal, religious, or psychological realms.

I'll end it there. I don't know if I can be more cynical or bitter than that.

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - Foolsgo1d - 07-27-2018

If you want to know what sex is getting the most action and being exposed to STDs just take a look at the sexual health clinics. Last time I went I saw a shitload of young women in the 18-23 range.

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - debeguiled - 07-27-2018

This seems appropriate for this thread. Couple goes to comedy show and end up partying with comedian. Chick gets in touch with comedian later for the bang. Cheated on dude leaves voice mail for comedian calling him out, sort of, and comedian apologizes, sort of.

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - torridon747 - 07-27-2018

Echo Foolsgo1d

Planned parenthood in my city does a little with contraception but mostly treats stds and gynecological issues. Fuckton of 20-25 year old girls in there. They're all fuckin like crazy. Don't doubt that shit for a second

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - Thot Leader - 07-27-2018

Quote: (07-27-2018 11:11 AM)kosko Wrote:  

In the end, there will have to be a dam that breaks. These 100+ cock girls will age to be strange, single, and barren. I believe (and hope) this will scare the new crop of younger girls who don't want to end up like their generational older sisters. I hope that these causes are breakdown where LTRs and monogomy come back into fashion. There will eventually have to be a burnout from this digital app/hookup culture. Women are not built for it. They will eventually grow cold over it.

Yep, and I figure this will coincide with the baby bust that will depopulate the west. If all of the women are used up, there will be no wives or mothers (other than single moms cranking out zombie kids to be raised by the state). Maybe if we hit rock bottom soon we can start rebuilding before it is truly too late.

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - monsquid - 07-27-2018

Bravo days, bravo. I don't know if you could have said it better than that.

One thing I would add is that we cannot hold only women responsible for these issues. I'm not talking about blame here, I'm talking about a reality based practical approach to improving the situation for men, women, and society in general.

Men are expected to lead and as such we should engage women that in ways that re-inforce the very behaviors that we want from them. The soyboys and leftard men of our generation are prime example for this. But more than casting blame and shaming, we must LEAD. Show women collectively what is expected and I think they will reespond in kind.

Women need to realize that wanton sex with random cock will never bring them long term satisfaction. Heck it won't even bring them short term satisfaction. It's just in today's instant gratification world they assume that a 15 min pounding session from Chad will bring them intimacy and meaning. Which we all know is the exact opposite.

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - Days of Broken Arrows - 07-27-2018

Quote: (07-27-2018 12:58 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

If you want to know what sex is getting the most action and being exposed to STDs just take a look at the sexual health clinics. Last time I went I saw a shitload of young women in the 18-23 range.

This is another manosphere trope: That women get more STDs because the majority of them are all having sex with the same few infected guys.

There may be some truth to it (as there often is with tropes), but you have to take into account biology.

It's far easier for a man to give a woman an STD than it is for a woman to give a man one. Men, after all, are injecting fluid into a woman after thrusting into her. She's the more passive receptacle, and he's the aggressor.

In the realm of HIV, by the way, it's almost impossible for a woman to give it to a man. But a man can give it to a woman almost instantly.

For that matter, women are prone to more infections than men when it comes to sexual organs. Yeast infections are the most obvious example. For more medical info on this, go to this link.

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - Investment Bro - 07-27-2018

Man, if I didn't know better I'd think a lot of you guys were puritans. Women like sex and want to cheat on their men? Nothing new. I know this study says more women cheat than men, but if the men had the same options and awareness of their options we would cheat more than women, of that I have no doubt.

This is history's greatest opportunity for an unending flow of available strange for any man willing to work on himself. We should be celebrating this as a blessing, not a curse. Now, I can imagine how this reality might suck for someone looking for a companion and monogamy, but a man adapts to the times and enjoys the reality of his situation to the highest while not lamenting upon that which he cannot change.

Wrap it up gentleman. Don't get married. As a man you can live a life of meaning and purpose no matter what prevailing trends are with women.

Quote: (07-27-2018 02:19 PM)Investment Bro Wrote:  

Man, if I didn't know better I'd think a lot of you guys were puritans. Women like sex and want to cheat on their men? Nothing new. I know this study says more women cheat than men, but if the men had the same options and awareness of their options we would cheat more than women, of that I have no doubt.

This is history's greatest opportunity for an unending flow of available strange for any man willing to work on himself. We should be celebrating this as a blessing, not a curse. Now, I can imagine how this reality might suck for someone looking for a companion and monogamy, but a man adapts to the times and enjoys the reality of his situation to the highest while not lamenting upon that which he cannot change.

Wrap it up gentleman. Don't get married. As a man you can live a life of meaning and purpose no matter what prevailing trends are with women.

I'm not sure if you're forgetful here or trolling, but on June 22, you wrote the following post:

"The natural tendency of man is to spread his seed as far as he can biologically, while a woman is supposed to maximize her offspring's chances of carrying good genes by only mating with the most dominant males."

Since the men and women of past generations have shown this pattern (i.e. men were more promiscuous than women), it makes perfect sense to see people on here surprised that there is a change in this dynamic with millennial women -- and them only. We've seen a reversal of sorts: Men aren't spreading their seeds so much and women apparently don't care so much about mating with the most dominant males (probably because birth control has made this irrelevant, but still).

So, to answer your post on this thread. Yes, it IS something new. And no, we're not Puritans, just men trying to figure out what happened to cause this change (a lot of which I tried to explain in an earlier post).

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - placer - 07-27-2018

It took me two clicks to get to the actual study:

https://ifstudies.org/blog/who-cheats-mo...in-americahttp://archive.is/rybk6

It's the 18-29 demographic where married girls are slightly more likely to cheat on their husbands (11%) than the other way around (10%); as men get older and their wives hit the wall, they become more likely to cheat on their spouse.

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - RoastBeefCurtains4Me - 07-27-2018

Quote: (07-27-2018 12:43 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

People's behavior is contingent on what they can get away with. We might hate the office jerk, for example, but we don't punch him in the face because we can't get away with it. We'd get fired and arrested.

When it comes to women and cheating, they do it because they can. There is little downside.

In divorce settlements, women will often get awarded the house and kids even if they're the ones that cheated. They simply claim "abuse" and the chivalrous male judges (or man-hating feminist ones) go along with it.

(Spousal abuse claims, by the way, are the white women's variation on inner city killers pleas of "insanity" so they can get light sentences. Almost all lawyers get their clients to claim this as a matter of course.)

Then there's the social shaming. There is very little of that for women. New agey, Oprah-inspired concepts like "Your Best Self" allow women to justify virtually anything under the concept of "self-improvement." Even religious groups indulge in this sort of thinking, as the Dalrock blog has shown.

Women: "I had to sleep with all your best friends because I had to prove to myself I was attractive to men!"

The only downside might be when the guy who gets cheated on complains. But then the women can call on The Costume Crowd.

What is The Costume Crowd? They're the people in society that think they have authority over us because they wear costumes. There is the cop costume (complete with badge!), the judge and priest's robe costume, the doctor's white coat costume, the sexy nurse costume etc. For whatever reason, humans instinctively bow down when they see costumes.

Anyway, The Costume Crowd has morphed from being helpful parts of society to being a support system for the bad behavior of women. All of these people would have called out women cheating back in the 1950s. Now they use their credentials to justify it all in the legal, religious, or psychological realms.

If anything, you're laying it out gently. The situation is badly fucked, and somehow all the institutions, authority figures, moral leaders, and the majority of the general population have gone all in on having it this way.

They say the sins of the parents are visited upon the children to the third generation. We're in for a lot of shit.

Quote: (07-27-2018 03:48 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

If anything, you're laying it out gently. The situation is badly fucked, and somehow all the institutions, authority figures, moral leaders, and the majority of the general population have gone all in on having it this way.

They say the sins of the parents are visited upon the children to the third generation. We're in for a lot of shit.

LOL! Thanks.

I actually left a very important point out of my rant. All the people who make up The Costume Crowd (priests, cops, medical workers) enable the bad behavior of women because they PROFIT off of it.

When men crash and burn, they either disappear silently or take their own lives. No one cares. Why? Because there's no money in that.

But when women crash and burn, they look for help in the form of religion, therapy, or legal recourse. Priests want to keep those pews filled, therapists need those clients, lawyers need lawsuits, and cops, nurses, and doctors need to put that "crisis intervention" training to use.

Looking beyond the costumes, self-help authors need to sell books, college profs need to peddle their bullshit, and shelters need grant money.

If women all behaved like nice, quaint little wives out of the 1950s, a lot of people would be out of jobs. This is a major reason for the creation and support of "badass girls." It's a jobs program.

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - Investment Bro - 07-27-2018

Quote: (07-27-2018 03:13 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

So, to answer your post on this thread. Yes, it IS something new. And no, we're not Puritans, just men trying to figure out what happened to cause this change (a lot of which I tried to explain in an earlier post).

You did do a good job of that, and I respect the viewpoint. I 100% agree with you that a lot of the current social climate is caused by no societal downside, and that the system favors women.

To clarify what I meant, of course women are driven to mate with only the most dominant men that they possibly can. However, with all the access they have to cock it's a lot easier to allow that biological desire to happen. Where it relates to long term relationships, it's my belief that the perception of dominance tends to fade over time in the eyes of the woman. The 1950s were different because there was significantly more social pressure (which you explained has reversed significantly with the costumes, which I also agree with).

What I'm trying to get at is that both men and women are naturally driven to be promiscuous, if you look at the lavish sex lives and the boundless hedonism of western Rome, this kind of thing has happened before. What I'm underlying is that the desire to cheat is nothing new.

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - CynicalContrarian - 07-27-2018

Quote: (07-27-2018 03:29 PM)placer Wrote:  

It took me two clicks to get to the actual study:

https://ifstudies.org/blog/who-cheats-mo...in-americahttp://archive.is/rybk6

It's the 18-29 demographic where married girls are slightly more likely to cheat on their husbands (11%) than the other way around (10%); as men get older and their wives hit the wall, they become more likely to cheat on their spouse.

An indirect acknowledgment of the Rollo Tomassi type 'SMV' then?

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - rpg - 07-27-2018

Women cannot bang a bunch of guys and be normal and move on. Women damage themselves in ways that dont happen to guys. A guy can bang a dozen bitches, call it quits and carry on like nothing if no babies or diseases happened in the meantime. Women pair bond early, if that doesnt pan out it is over she is broken. Buyer beware. It takes the right touch to keep them in line and Im not wasting my time.
In my town, everybody cheats. The smart one know how to keep it quiet, the dumb ones fuck everything up coming and going. For the young guys here, dont ever use your real name or give out your phone number to a women. If you do, you are going to get screwed.

Millennial women are cheating more than millennial men, a new study finds - 911 - 07-28-2018

DOBA you're always railing about our Catholic heritage, but you have to recognize that it kept our societies and particularly women in check for nearly two millennia before the floodgates opened post-V2.