Roosh V Forum
Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? (/thread-67438.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Pride male - 08-18-2018

With all the corrupt governments in the world you telling me boers cant find someone to bribe take them in?

They should just play like the Russians and do the scorched earth bit. They can come back later when the blacks have been culled by disease and starvation.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - beta_plus - 08-19-2018

Quote: (08-18-2018 03:08 PM)Enoch Wrote:  

Quote: (08-18-2018 12:06 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Quote: (08-18-2018 11:02 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Trump's silence on this is disconcerting.

First, he needs to win the midterms to then build the wall.

Second, he needs to decisively win 2020.

Then he can talk about letting in white farmers from SA into the USA as refugees.

Otherwise, he'll lose his 35+% black approval and make blacks enthusiastically vote against him. One of the main reasons he destroyed the MidWest's blue wall was blacks failing to turn out to vote.

I wonder what % of American Blacks would support the ANC seizure of land. 80-90%?

Try 99.9%.

Good luck explaining to them the Boers found an abandoned land in 1652.

White America has attempted literally everything to make amends, including electing the half white son of Frank Marshall Davis as the President, and it's still not enough.

At this point, after 150+ years of the end of slavery and 50+ years of the end of Jim Crow and an acrimony that appears to have no end, it is only a matter of time before discussions of divorce will have to happen.

I hate to break this to citizens of the United States of America who are not white, christian, males.

You are not getting the house.

As far as the lower 48 are concerned, it is quite literally the most valuable piece of real estate on the face of the planet. No other mega economy stretches across an entire continent.

[Image: northamericaatnight.jpg]

The war for its ultimate control will make the atrocities of every conflict before it look like child's play.

It's white citizens, if confronted, will have no choice but to fight. They will have nowhere to run.

And by your guys own rhetoric, when it comes to conquest, destruction, and human rights violations, no one does it better than whitey.

Oh, and good luck going up against the Scots-Irish.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Higgs Bosun - 08-19-2018

Quote: (08-19-2018 12:45 AM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Then he can talk about letting in white farmers from SA into the USA as refugees.

Otherwise, he'll lose his 35+% black approval and make blacks enthusiastically vote against him. One of the main reasons he destroyed the MidWest's blue wall was blacks failing to turn out to vote.

I wonder what % of American Blacks would support the ANC seizure of land. 80-90%?

Try 99.9%.

White America has attempted literally everything to make amends, including electing the half white son of Frank Marshall Davis as the President, and it's still not enough.

At this point, after 150+ years of the end of slavery and 50+ years of the end of Jim Crow and an acrimony that appears to have no end, it is only a matter of time before discussions of divorce will have to happen.

I hate to break this to citizens of the United States of America who are not white, christian, males.

As far as the lower 48 are concerned, it is quite literally the most valuable piece of real estate on the face of the planet. No other mega economy stretches across an entire continent.

The war for its ultimate control will make the atrocities of every conflict before it look like child's play.

It's white citizens, if confronted, will have no choice but to fight. They will have nowhere to run.

And by your guys own rhetoric, when it comes to conquest, destruction, and human rights violations, no one does it better than whitey.

What is far more likely to happen is that US whites will continue down the current path of gradual demographic displacement and accompanying loss of political power until they are a powerless oppressed minority by the 2040's. The Left will be firmly and permanently entrenched by then and will have full control over the United States military, making any kind of "armed resistance" by semi-automatic wielding rednecks a laughably hopeless cause.

White cucks have already sealed their fate in America, and that is the truth of it. They are a demographic dead man walking and will meet their fate within a generation. White cucks in Europe are a little better off in the sense that they are a generation behind the US in terms of demographic displacement, but it's incredibly unlikely they will get their act together while there is still time. Whites in Russia and eastern Europe could still theoretically survive although if I had to take an over/under on whether there will be a even single country with a white majority by 2100 I'd take the under.

Whites are now disgusting cuckolds and will get their just rewards for same. Anyone who thinks what is happening to whites now in South Africa is worst that can and will happen in other white countries in the future is incredibly naive. The only reason whites in South Africa haven't been genocided or enslaved by now is that the Western electorate is still 70%+ white and the (((cabal))) running things does not want to spook them just yet, so it keeps the machetes and whips in South Africa in check. When spooking the horses is no longer a concern then you will really start seeing things pop off, till then realize we're living in an artificial reality that has nothing to do with how things will look after giving the cucks a false sense of security is no longer a concern.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - beta_plus - 08-19-2018

Quote: (08-19-2018 01:39 AM)Higgs Bosun Wrote:  

Try 99.9%.

What is far more likely to happen is that US whites will continue down the current path of gradual demographic displacement and accompanying loss of political power until they are a powerless oppressed minority by the 2040's. The Left will be firmly and permanently entrenched by then and will have full control over the United States military, making any kind of "armed resistance" by semi-automatic wielding rednecks a laughably hopeless cause.

White cucks have already sealed their fate in America, and that is the truth of it. They are a demographic dead man walking and will meet their fate within a generation. White cucks in Europe are a little better off in the sense that they are a generation behind the US in terms of demographic displacement, but it's incredibly unlikely they will get their act together while there is still time. Whites in Russia and eastern Europe could still theoretically survive although if I had to take an over/under on whether there will be a even single country with a white majority by 2100 I'd take the under.

Whites are now disgusting cuckolds and will get their just rewards for same.

True, but there is this guy:

[Image: donald_trump_president-elect_portrait_cropped.jpg]

He's giving the rest of us ideas.

Quote: (08-19-2018 01:43 AM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Try 99.9%.

Whites are now disgusting cuckolds and will get their just rewards for same.

True, but there is this guy:

[Image: donald_trump_president-elect_portrait_cropped.jpg]

He's giving the rest of us ideas.

""armed resistance" by semi-automatic wielding rednecks a laughably hopeless cause."

Oh yeah, how did that work out in Afghanistan and the Irish Troubles?

Have you ever visited White Tennessee?

[Image: e018b4df623eff0b1073282fb594c5f1.jpg]

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Simeon_Strangelight - 08-19-2018

Whites are now disgusting cuckolds and will get their just rewards for same. Anyone who thinks what is happening to whites now in South Africa is worst that can and will happen in other white countries in the future is incredibly naive. The only reason whites in South Africa haven't been genocided or enslaved by now is that the Western electorate is still 70%+ white and the (((cabal))) running things does not want to spook them just yet, so it keeps the machetes and whips in South Africa in check. When spooking the horses is no longer a concern then you will really start seeing things pop off, till then realize we're living in an artificial reality that has nothing to do with how things will look after giving the cucks a false sense of security is no longer a concern.

I agree - as soon as Whites are minorities, then South Africa can attempt a full-on genocide and hardly anyone will care.

In Europe the Western European countries might deteriorate so far that EE builds a wall and shuts down even more. But they would have to leave the EU at some point.
Europe will be busy in outright Islamic civil wars anyway within the next decades. The US will just become a different version of Brazil which is shitty, but I don't expect any genocidal tendencies there for now.

South Africa is a totally different story - you have to keep in mind that their economy will deteriorate more and more and Whitey will be blamed for this black-created dysfunction and corruption. Contrary to Nigeria then they can squarely blame it on a group and I am sure that the machetes will come out during one prolonged depression for sure.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - HD668B - 08-19-2018

Quote: (07-01-2018 09:36 PM)uncledick Wrote:  

South Africa is the canary in the white coal mine. If there is to be future white genocides, SA will be the first to kick off.

http://thecasualobserver.co.za/rhodesia-...-betrayal/

Quote:Quote:

Rhodesia was probably the most successful and idyllic countries in Africa. It was settled in the 1890’s and thrived as a British colony since that time until 1965. It had everything. The country prospered greatly through its wealth in minerals and many significant mining companies were established. These included British interests and Canadian. It was richly blessed with asbestos, gold, diamonds and chrome. Agriculture thrived and Rhodesia was accorded the respect of being the bread basket of Africa, even ahead of South Africa.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Leonard D Neubache - 08-19-2018

The full magnitude of the task at hand was denied by means of a dangerous social deceit: 250 000 whites friendless and hindered by sanctions could defeat 4 million blacks with copious and unlimited arms supplied by both Russia and China.

Pay attention to this, because I'm soon going to be hammering it into every reader's head monotonously.

Do not be lulled into a stupidly false sense of security that "the Right has all the guns".

When the final pieces of a civil war are moved into place the Left in any region will find themselves awash in guns and worse, ammunition and foreign trainers, all of which can-and-will be supplied by the likes of Soros et al for a cost they consider chump change. Those ANTIFAgs will do more live fire exercises in a month than most rednecks will in a lifetime.

Do. Not. Become. Complacent.

...From a fractured racial society where even the white component was bifurcated into English and Afrikaans each with its own divergent viewpoint on life together with a disparaging view of the other to one where the singleness of purpose driven by a superordinate goal...

Let's hope it wasn't a unique phenomenon.

edit: Holy shit that article is depressing to read. A dire warning of what is certainly to come. Rest assured, when whites become a minority in their own nations there will be no shortage of material support flowing in from nations like China and Israel to ensure that the remaining whites are brutally suppressed when they get any uppity ideas about reclaiming their homelands.

Through to the end of this century, the remaining faithful Westerners will either stand united and fight their tyrannical overlords or their nations will be functionally extinguished one by one.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Kona - 08-19-2018

You can buy a giant South African farm for super cheap.

Do you guys think the government would take the farm from me since I'm not white?

Serious question.

Aloha!

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Enoch - 08-20-2018

So it begins...

https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/...648ea5c53b

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - debeguiled - 08-20-2018

Quote: (08-19-2018 04:39 PM)Kona Wrote:  

You can buy a giant South African farm for super cheap.

Do you guys think the government would take the farm from me since I'm not white?

Serious question.

Aloha!

Just move the farm to Hawaii the moment you buy it. Problem solved. If the government takes it from you there, whose fault is that?

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Simeon_Strangelight - 08-20-2018

“Over time I think the markets as well as investors will appreciate that what we are doing is creating policy certainty and creating the conditions for future investment,” he told City Press.

[Image: ohshit.gif]

Yeah - every international investor will be clamoring to put his money into South Africa.

Kona's last post will be: "Guys - I bought a farm in South Africa and I am doing the first inspection tomorrow. Wish me luck. Aloah"

Your 10 mio. $ factory is safe until the next bushmen demand your factory be given over to the real owners.

That said - they offered them 10%. Would have taken it and stripped it before completely.

Haiti, Rhodesia, South Africa ..... UK, Sweden, France .... history will repeat itself again and again - we shall see when the fight back will come.

The funny part is that the 8.9% of the population could still kill the other 91.1% in open armed non-interfered war. The African invaders of Europe should keep that in mind - there might come a time when Europeans will no longer cuck and then it won't matter if Muslims and Africans outnumber them 3:1 - those odds are nothing.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - amity - 08-21-2018

/ Yes, FrameGames has done some excellent research on this, in one of his recent appearances with JF.
I posted it before but it's worth repeating:

[/php]

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Enoch - 08-21-2018

I honestly wonder if Ramaphosa and his people think that when the govt appropriates these wealth generating assets, that the asset will continue to create wealth at the same rate as before.

Or whether they are just trying to get what they can while they have the power.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Simeon_Strangelight - 08-21-2018

Quote: (08-21-2018 12:00 PM)Enoch Wrote:  

I honestly wonder if Ramaphosa and his people think that when the govt appropriates these wealth generating assets, that the asset will continue to create wealth at the same rate as before.

Or whether they are just trying to get what they can while they have the power.

They are true believers that they can do it as well as Whites. Plus many of them are even worse since they talk about communism being the solution - a system that is far worse and exacerbates weaknesses even more - the best smartest human tribes could not make communism work.

So no - they believe it - I am sure that Mugabe actually thought that Africans could do as well a job.

And ask yourself - is that so hard to believe? Almost all progressives and even normies think that African poverty is just based on oppression, colonialism, racism and exploitation. Now I won't deny the effects of usury, but within usury you have Switzerland and Japan and the Mauritania - all have usury, but the discrepancy could not be greater.

If you think that your black Southafricans are identical in IQ as the Whites and have similar work-ethics or are similar enough, then you end up in a shithole every time.

I previously mentioned how African countries could raise themselves to any Western or Japanese level over generations via positive eugenics.

Instead you will have "seizing the means of production" as if that will solve things.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - amity - 08-21-2018

New video from Stefan on South Africa's demise.
It's immensely frustrating to watch countries commit suicide like this.
The Left are entirely to blame for what's happening with their total denial of race realism and encouraging of communist politics in the rainbow nation.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - CynicalContrarian - 08-22-2018

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1032454567152246785][/url]

[Image: DLHM.gif]

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - budoslavic - 08-22-2018

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - LoveBug - 08-22-2018

Good for Trump. Sad that a president like this, who largely reflects my culture/views will never be president again. Also suggests he has no designs on re election

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Contagion - 08-23-2018

Quote: (08-22-2018 09:35 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1032454567152246785][/url]

God bless Trump and God bless Tucker Carlson for covering this.

I wonder how many people would protest for this issue, if they didn't have to fear financial, employment and social repercussions?

What a sad state of affairs, that whites have to worry about becoming shunned from society for simply pointing out atrocities that are being committed against our common European diaspora.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - hedonist - 08-23-2018

Quote: (08-22-2018 09:35 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

[Image: DLHM.gif]

I love the irony of the GIF [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - CynicalContrarian - 08-23-2018

Quote: (08-23-2018 06:06 AM)hedonist Wrote:  

I love the irony of the GIF [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

I shall neither confirm nor deny such wild allegations...!

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - droughtmeat - 08-23-2018

How does the West benefit from South Africa NOT falling apart?
Won't its natural resources be much more easily attainable once the country crumbles to pieces?
Also in these political interventions the West usually waits until things seem to be spiralling completely out control, i.e. mass murders, civil wars etc. But I just don't quite see that in South Africa yet. I see the atrocities, but not on an extremely large scale.

However, when the true genocides start, maybe even civil wars etc., then I expect some countries to step in. But I have rarely / never seen the West step in early and de-escalate the situation early as to avoid further serious damage. Once Cape Town turns into Mogadishu, the international troops will be ready.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Enoch - 08-23-2018

Quote: (08-23-2018 09:36 AM)droughtmeat Wrote:  

Won't its natural resources be much more easily attainable once the country crumbles to pieces?
Also in these political interventions the West usually waits until things seem to be spiralling completely out control, i.e. mass murders, civil wars etc. But I just don't quite see that in South Africa yet. I see the atrocities, but not on an extremely large scale.

However, when the true genocides start, maybe even civil wars etc., then I expect some countries to step in. But I have rarely / never seen the West step in early and de-escalate the situation early as to avoid further serious damage. Once Cape Town turns into Mogadishu, the international troops will be ready.

Who is going to invest in a mine in South Africa when the govt can seize it without compensation to the owners?

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Simeon_Strangelight - 08-23-2018

Quote: (08-23-2018 10:16 AM)Enoch Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2018 09:36 AM)droughtmeat Wrote:  

Who is going to invest in a mine in South Africa when the govt can seize it without compensation to the owners?

There is a difference between a functional but broke state (Greece), corrupt one but semi-functional (Nigeria) and a failed one (Zimbabwe, Venezuela). You cannot do jack shit in the latter until it becomes at least a corrupt or broke one. A broke destroyed Germany in 1946 was a marvelous investment opportunity. Rhodesia post Mugabe takeover was a disastrous investment opportunity.

It does not serve anyone except maybe some genocidal maniacs who want Whites and blacks go at it in South Africa and reduce the world population. And frankly - it will be likely a gradual descent to the bottom - genocidal race riots may or may not come at the very end. Meanwhile the country will simply become ever more violent and ever poorer. And guess who the blacks will blame for their increasing poverty?