Roosh V Forum
Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? (/thread-67160.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Parzival - 02-23-2018

Quote: (02-23-2018 10:13 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

And the logic is simple - there are 30 times less 130+ IQ blacks than among Whites, but they do exist. If I were an immortal king and implemented wide-ranging IQ-boosting policies with positive eugenics where all 130+ IQ blacks would be encouraged to take 10 wives and pop put 4 children each and all 110+ IQ blacks would be encouraged and financed to get at least 2 wives and have also 4+ kids each with each wife, then it would take probably only a few generations to raise the IQ to way beyond 100. Plus you add financial incentives for all lower IQ folk to have a one child policy.

Its a nice consideration you take here but be honest, its colonialism in a new shape. It just say, African societies have to be like we build ours. I say, let them slay Albinos, fuck virgins because they believe it cure aids and pop out kids that they can not feed and rise.
Its like the Muslims. Every intention of good will to help them is an outside help. Like an alcoholic has to first confess and realize, he has a problem. Before no help from the outside will help them.

Babies today wear diapers a way longer then in the past. Whats the reason? Because modern diapers are so good, they absorb everything and the baby feel dry. So they have no pressure and no unpleasant feeling to get rid of them and learn to use the toilet. Old diapers made the kid directly feel it and therefore they wanted to escape and avoid this feeling.
Its better to leave those people alone, Muslims, Africans and all those kind believe no matter how good our intention is, we want to harm them. So take away the dry feeling diapers and let them feel their own shit. This will make them a way faster change then any intention from the outside.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Simeon_Strangelight - 02-23-2018

<
Height is correlated more with food - women always prefer taller to shorter. East Germans were 10cm shorter than West Germans and closed the gap within some 20 years (for the new-born).

Year zero had German tribes having average heights of 180cm around the birth of Christ and it went down to some 150-160cm around the year 900. Then it went up again as food became more plentiful and proteins were more readily available.

In a more liberated sexual market where women pick their partners this is only becomes a more important measure than it has been as before.

I read some studies saying that literally all races except for pygmies have the capacity to rise above 180-190cm in average height over time - given a specific high-protein diet that helps them achieve that.

------------

IQs are going down in the West since the 1990s. Now the importation of low-IQ people has sort of separated the crowd, but it does not look good:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/4046838/th...ch-claims/

Quote:Quote:

The West is getting DUMBER because clever people no longer have more kids than stupid folk, shock research claims
Controversial study indicates that our overall level of intelligence may be decreasing for the first time in more than 1,000 years

Some women are looking for the smart man, though they will not actively seek out the 150-IQ mathematician instead of the good-looking thug.

This is simply not observed.

Also low-IQ women do have more kids. In addition what is happening in the West is that Muslims are stupendously outbreeding Westerners to such a degree that even in countries like Germany some 30-40% of under 5-year-olds are non-White.

K-selected breeding is known among women, but the pussy tingles always for r-selection coupled with money.

"Among European populations living between the 15th and early 19th centuries, those with higher social status typically produced the most surviving offspring.

"These in turn tended towards downward social mobility due to intense competition, replacing the reproductively unsuccessful low-status stratum and effectively ‘bootstrapping’ those populations via the application of high levels of skill to solving problems associated with production and industry, eventually leading to the Industrial Revolution in Europe."

Even now you observe that the smarter the woman, the longer her education period and the more she will postpone childbirth. Meanwhile the single mother has had 2 in her teens and early 20s, the Muslim mother has had 4 and the lower middle classes have had 1 at best.

Women do like resources, but the tingles are all for Alpha force irrespective of IQ.

The data clearly points to the West getting dumber since the 1990s - even without non-White mass immigration which only exacerbates the trend.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - nomadbrah - 02-23-2018

Or maybe K-selected women are smart enough to not breed with r-selected men.

Note, I did not say European women don't prefer high test, low IQ men for sex.

I said they do not breed with them.

There's a difference.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Simeon_Strangelight - 02-23-2018

Quote: (02-23-2018 12:58 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

There's a difference.

True - I agree on that, but they are the women who marry the high-IQ beta in her end 20s or early 30s and pop out 1.5 children while the low-IQ one has already popped out 2 and the diverse one 3-4 at that age.

The Sharyl Sandberg model unfortunately tells higher-IQ women to postpone the settling down with the high-IQ Beta after having had fun with all the more Alpha men she could fuck.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Captainstabbin - 02-23-2018

Any predictions of what this weekend's falloff will be? 50% would still be phenomenal - $110 million in the second weekend.

It's surprising that the international BO is so strong. $30 million from South Korea in less than a week? WW only did $15 million there during her entire run.

Quote: (02-23-2018 01:13 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (02-23-2018 12:58 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

There's a difference.

True - I agree on that, but they are the women who marry the high-IQ beta in her end 20s or early 30s and pop out 1.5 children while the low-IQ one has already popped out 2 and the diverse one 3-4 at that age.

The Sharyl Sandberg model unfortunately tells higher-IQ women to postpone the settling down with the high-IQ Beta after having had fun with all the more Alpha men she could fuck.

I really would like some stats on this from the scandi countries, because those countries have the largest middle classes.

I have an inkling it is not that much of a problem there.

Raising people into middle class is a very effective high IQ eugenics program, but middle classes don't just materalize out of nothing, that's the rub.

I'm not surprised it is selling well, it is an interesting and unique story.

They could have made it without going racist and SJW, but we all know that is not what Hollywood wants.

Case in point, I watched Rome the last week. First season was excellent, written by John Millius, the second season 2 years later, already has homosex and jew (literal) storylines in the first episode.

It's so incredibly rare these days to see something like season 1 of Rome.

Quote: (02-23-2018 01:24 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

I really would like some stats on this from the scandi countries, because those countries have the largest middle classes.

I have an inkling it is not that much of a problem there.

Raising people into middle class is a very effective high IQ eugenics program, but middle classes don't just materalize out of nothing, that's the rub.

They select mostly the right kind of guys via k-selection, but simply too late:

https://www.thelocal.no/20170412/norwegi...utive-year

Norwegian birth rate decreases for seventh consecutive year

“It is not until after the age of 30 that there is enough economic security to have children, and then it becomes difficult to have many before biology sets its own limits,” Eskild said.

Many women in their 20s prefer to wait until they have finished studying and have stable, higher-paid jobs before starting families, the professor said.

“If you are not on the job market then you can be given 40,000-50,000 kroner ($4,700-5,800) [by the state] in social support, but others [who take maternal or paternal leave from well-paid jobs, ed.] can receive up to a million ($116,000). That is an unequal valuation of people’s children, can lead to those who do not have access to those kinds of welfare systems choosing to delay having children or having abortions,” she said.

Despite the decreasing birth rate, population is in fact increasing in Norway, due to longer life expectancies and immigration.

The usual thing happening high-IQ k-selected people being outbred by r-selected low-IQ ones - less through native women choosing the "new Europeans", but more by them opting for motherhood far too late.

Idiocracy at it's best only with immigration bonus. Frankly - were it not for the immigration, then the society might get even higher IQs while the population shrank.

Oh - another point - according to some tests the native Nordic countries including Germany and even Poland have IQs in the range of 106-108 for the young generation. It's tough to wade through the data though due to immigration and the differences in the old generations, but the natives are approaching the Ashkenazi 112 - too bad that they are outbred by 70-85 IQ "new Europeans".

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - El Chinito loco - 02-23-2018

I have to admit Black Panther was one of the more amusing movies i've seen all year including 2017.

Spoilers!

My brief review:

The Good

It had everything I wanted to see in a movie about a secret civilization of high tech Africans. It had bald headed chicks with neck rings quite literally chucking spears, a wakandan with a big ass lip plate wearing a green pimp suit, a high tech civ that has dirt roads on their main MLK JR. blvd for some reason.

The art direction was genuinely good. I'm talking specifically about the costumes, cinematography, and soundtrack. It was unique at least.

The acting was not bad. I do think they did cast solid black actors. No Keenan Ivory Wayans or Ludacris in this flick.

Many lines of dialogue that made me chuckle for various reasons that were probably unintentional.

The bad.

Kangz vs We Wuz Kangz. The storyline is basically the Wakandans didn't want to share their tech to unworthy dindus worldwide. So there's an ideological (heh) split. The villain is 100% a We Wuz Kangs orphan who wants to spread wakandan tech around so "muh peoples" can be free which roughly translates out to kill whitey and everyone else including ourselves. We all know if you handed people in the hood laser guns they'd be doing drive bys on each other and robbing liquor stores with it by noon. This story line is so problematic that it's gut busting hilarious but yet you see white liberals fawning over it without even a hint of irony.

Having a black man or a sassy black woman who is a genius isn't enough as a stock archetype in Hollywood script writing because she had to be a sassy teenage black female genius this time around. The white liberal overcompensation levels nearly broke the SJW meter.

The CGI was fucking atrocious at parts. They showed one scene with a CGI rhino penned up and it looked like mid 2000's cgi. Yes it was that bad at certain points. Everyone has pointed out that one falling fight scene already and yeah it looked like a bad video game cut scene.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - kosko - 02-23-2018

The IQ argument gets old. You put yourself in a shitty environment with bad nutrition and you will regress also. Africa is all a big place and you will get highly competent Nigerians for example, whom outperform many Westerners I may add, to bug eating bushmen who write with sticks. If conditions beers normalized there would be some mean that could be consistent over a long horizon. The IQ argument also gets old because you are high IQ nations such as Sweden whom are openly bending over and letting thier homeland be pillaged all to satisfy thier irrational love for the government. Not very smart too me in my view.

The magic is always in the middle. That right mix of barbarianism, drive, and smarts. Just from observations it seems highly smart nations are authoritative by heavy registered social conditions or strong corporate/government conditions while low bit nations are rules by strongmen or juntas. It is only the middle men can experiment with limited government.

America, the postal child of mediocrity was never the smartest or the most barbaric but it was always willing to outwork the rest and use common sense approaches and take the good ideas from others and figure out ways to leverage it to its highest maximum.

The IQ argument just gets wanked by online autistics to death. They still cutch on that smart people will run the world when you really run things by leveraging social dynamics, capitalizing on opportunity, and being strategic with power; none of three rewiring substantial IQ to execute.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Leonard D Neubache - 02-23-2018

America inherited its world superpower status after world war 2 destroyed the competition and has been steadily slipping into totalitarianism ever since. If it owed its success to some kind of special mix of median IQs and its mythical go-getter spirit then it would still be surging ahead rather than slipping into second place in many fields behind another median IQ totalitarian state (China) while gutting its middle class and putting out a third mortgage on the farm to fund the boomer's retirement.

Autists talk IQ obsessively because they like simple answers which are immune to being debunked, which is precisely the case with national IQs when determining national outcomes. Like you said, examples exist of high IQ nations that are fucking themselves, but most people would still rather live in Sweden than Somalia. There are biological factors driving behavioural patterns that exist outside of IQ in determining group behaviours but they're far more difficult to measure than IQ. I would argue that culture is largely derived from those drivers, which are thereafter open to being manipulated for better or (((worse))).

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Easy_C - 02-23-2018

Quote: (02-23-2018 08:51 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

America inherited its world superpower status after world war 2 destroyed the competition and has been steadily slipping into totalitarianism ever since. If it owed its success to some kind of special mix of median IQs and its mythical go-getter spirit then it would still be surging ahead rather than slipping into second place in many fields behind another median IQ totalitarian state (China) wh

Wrong.

Were you truly woke, you would know that America got its superpower status by exploiting black people.

You would also know that the only reason Wakanda isn't real is because of colonialism....white people being evil are literally the only reason that every third world "shithole" isn't a highly advanced Utopia.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - beta_plus - 02-23-2018

America inherited its world superpower status after world war 2 destroyed the competition and has been steadily slipping into totalitarianism ever since. If it owed its success to some kind of special mix of median IQs and its mythical go-getter spirit then it would still be surging ahead rather than slipping into second place in many fields behind another median IQ totalitarian state (China) while gutting its middle class and putting out a third mortgage on the farm to fund the boomer's retirement.

Autists talk IQ obsessively because they like simple answers which are immune to being debunked, which is precisely the case with national IQs when determining national outcomes. Like you said, examples exist of high IQ nations that are fucking themselves, but most people would still rather live in Sweden than Somalia. There are biological factors driving behavioural patterns that exist outside of IQ in determining group behaviours but they're far more difficult to measure than IQ. I would argue that culture is largely derived from those drivers, which are thereafter open to being manipulated for better or (((worse))).

While I agree with you that the IQ obsession is getting a bit out of control, America did not inherit its dominance after WWII.

WE BOUGHT IT.

Mostly fair and square, too

The Nazis and Commies were a big threat to us, but the Nazis and Japs were more pressing in Dec 41.

We needed the world's best strategists, masters of logistics, code breakers, and a staging point to invade Europe so we bought the Brits and turned turned England into our unsinkable aircraft carrier.

We needed a land army to go after Hitler, so we held our noses and bought the Red Army, including providing them with 400,000 trucks, 15 million felt boots so their feet wouldn't freeze off, all sorts of industrial commodities, all the spam that they could eat, and looked the other way when they stole our tank design (T-34's Christie suspension anyone?).

We needed to defeat the Japanese Navy, so we simply built 5 ships for every one of ours they sunk. When it turned out they wouldn't surrender their home islands, we bought European, often Jewish, physicists to give us the power of Zeus to wipe out 2 of their cities with two bombs in a matter of seconds.

After we got rid of the Nazis, we focused on the commies. Again we held our nose and bought the best Nazi Scientists and Engineers money could buy, who promptly built us ballistic missiles that we unironically put the Jewish bombs mentioned above on to check the Commies. We then over a 45 year period spent them into the ground.

Sadly, the legacy of this is the internal infections of Cultural Marxism and Islam across the West. I'm not sure it was worth it.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Simeon_Strangelight - 02-24-2018

Diversity&Comics is a Youtuber who is galvanizing all the anti-SJW forces in comics and is triggering the currently ruling snowflake-pros because he calls them out on their bullshit.

He enjoyed the movie despite noting some of the blatant racism.

The funny thing about the guy is that as a veteran he was cast together with a group of diverse men - racist Mexicans, racist Rednecks, black-nationalist racist black guys. In his first 2 weeks he heard multiple men use the N-word and actually mean it.

Then the sergeant came around and said that "You all came from across the country from different backgrounds. Don't get upset about the things some of you say. In 2 weeks you will be a sworn team of brothers." And that is how it was. You can be all racist you want, but you are going to scrub the toilet next to him. And in a combat situation you will risk your life for that man as if he was a brother of yours.

He even likes the character of Killmonger, because of his dedication and military training.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Captainstabbin - 02-24-2018

Quote: (02-23-2018 06:56 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

The CGI was fucking atrocious at parts. They showed one scene with a CGI rhino penned up and it looked like mid 2000's cgi. Yes it was that bad at certain points. Everyone has pointed out that one falling fight scene already and yeah it looked like a bad video game cut scene.

Don't forget, this had a $200 million production budget.

$20 million more than Thor Ragnarok, $25 more than Spiderman Homecoming, $35 more than Dr. Strange, and tied with GOTG 2.

GOTG 2 had 10X the VFX and most of it looked flawless.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Simeon_Strangelight - 02-24-2018

Quote: (02-23-2018 07:27 PM)kosko Wrote:  

The IQ argument gets old. You put yourself in a shitty environment with bad nutrition and you will regress also. Africa is all a big place and you will get highly competent Nigerians for example, whom outperform many Westerners I may add, to bug eating bushmen who write with sticks. If conditions beers normalized there would be some mean that could be consistent over a long horizon. The IQ argument also gets old because you are high IQ nations such as Sweden whom are openly bending over and letting thier homeland be pillaged all to satisfy thier irrational love for the government. Not very smart too me in my view.

The magic is always in the middle. That right mix of barbarianism, drive, and smarts. Just from observations it seems highly smart nations are authoritative by heavy registered social conditions or strong corporate/government conditions while low bit nations are rules by strongmen or juntas. It is only the middle men can experiment with limited government.

America, the postal child of mediocrity was never the smartest or the most barbaric but it was always willing to outwork the rest and use common sense approaches and take the good ideas from others and figure out ways to leverage it to its highest maximum.

The IQ argument just gets wanked by online autistics to death. They still cutch on that smart people will run the world when you really run things by leveraging social dynamics, capitalizing on opportunity, and being strategic with power; none of three rewiring substantial IQ to execute.

Says a high-IQ black guy.

Nigerians coming over are Christian and mostly high-IQ selected in Nigeria. Europe gets now a different breed coming with the hordes.

Indoctrination actually works better on the 90-110 crowd. Even 110-120 is no impediment. Only after levels of 130+, then mass indoctrination orchestrated across all levels becomes much harder.

The average IQ of the gender studies and cultural marxist students are around 110. They are smart enough to imbibe the bullshit, but not smart enough to see through it all.

Aggregate IQs matter because it is being manifested in all aspects of society - from the mailman, the street cleaning crew, the men responsible for upkeep of society, as well as the ones protesting when corruption gets out of hand - and it always does. A smarter society sees through the fake plans proposed by neo-marxists like recently in Venezuela especially when humanity had now almost 100 years of experiences with marxism. And especially the 85-90 IQ Venezuelans voted them in - AGAIN and again until they are now getting no real votes anymore.

At least the rampant multicultural pathological altruism preached on the Swedes has not been done before in that way and their hearts are frankly pure - bless those dumb motherfuckers!

But we can differ on that - I respect guys like Kosko way too much to care either way.

I am a believer in reincarnation after all - we take stints in all kinds of races and religions at times. At least as soul we are all equal - albeit even there at different states of consciousness, but we will all get to the same stage anyway sooner or later. Plenty of Africans have an immensely high state of consciousness and I met quite a few of them.

And we can differ on that as well - believing or not believing in it won't matter a thing if it is true.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - CynicalContrarian - 02-24-2018

Saw a comment that the success of Black Panther was 'proof' of Hollywood needing to make more 'woke' films.

Yet I note, Black Panther has yet to open in Korea (despite the inclusion of Korea in the film), Japan nor China...

It'll be interesting to see how BP racks up against the other Marvel films in those nations. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

Quote: (02-24-2018 05:19 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Saw a comment that the success of Black Panther was 'proof' of Hollywood needing to make more 'woke' films.

Yet I note, Black Panther has yet to open in Korea (despite the inclusion of Korea in the film), Japan nor China...

It'll be interesting to see how BP racks up against the other Marvel films in those nations. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

Actually South Korea is the top-grossing country according to the current-day list:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?pag...l2017b.htm

So far for the "racist" South Koreans.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - CynicalContrarian - 02-24-2018

Oh, I meant North Korea. [Image: biggrin.gif]
Ah well. Last I saw there weren't any Korean figures.
I'll still be amused if the film by comparison doesn't do all that well in China.

The Regressive Narrative hardly ever having anything to do with reality.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Samseau - 02-24-2018

High IQ women prefer High IQ men to Low IQ men only if testosterone levels are equal. Higher T usually wins, but if a high IQ guy goes to the gym he will be a magnet for High IQ babes.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Parzival - 02-24-2018

Just seen it. It develop the story of black panther well so make him fit into the Marvel Universe. I did not feel any length in the movie even that it is 137 minutes or so. The story was kind of average. Not bad, not good. Be a better King, learn from the mistakes of the father, the struggles you have with the society and yourself.
For the hype, I can get it. When I remember films that are mainly black this seems to be the first one that creates a positive image. Mostly other main black films just tell the struggles. Ghetto stories. Seems this make the black community happy. To fill it with a political agenda is a little strange.They say first of all all nations fight each other just Wakanda is smarter because of the Vibranium. Later they accuse the west of be colonizers but do not mention how even in Wakanda they have some tribe beef. The issue with Wakanda is, Vibranium gave them the power, not the people itself. Like a magic trick. But they keep open why western countries did develop a way better then african ones, even that "we are all from Africa" and Africa has the resources. Just take the world wars. Even with kill each other Western countries a way above African ones. With all the guns in Africa, they still can't organize a good war.

Spoiler:
The Kings sister call this CIA guy a colonizer. Consider that Wakanda was never colonized is seems a little strange. Also the fight with Killmoger when he challenge the throne. He won the fight, he did not kill T'challa but the ritual fight was over. Now Black Panther shows again and his bald guard just join his side, even that Killmoger is the legal King. And they say, the challenge is still open. When we see the moment where T'challa becomes the King and this Mountain Tribe lose, no body say after a few days the fight is still open. Also we see a strong feminist agenda, look how the bald women stay loyal to the "true" King but the guardians of the border "cheat" on him. And at the end the woman master the frame over her border guard lover and simple end it.
Also in this science room, the little sister remember be as a wannabe Q from James Bond. Also all those gimmicks. They say the Vibranium give them the energy, the technology, but it seems like it give them magical also more IQ. They isolate from the world and develop everything on their own.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - EndsExpect - 02-24-2018

American greatness comes from our drive to ruthlessly compete in international trade. Before Europe became devastated by WW1, the US was the strongest nation in the world... and that was all due to our industry. The difference between WW1 and WW2 is that we bombed factories in WW2... we destroyed Europes industrial capacity so hard that in 1950 the USA was 50% of the entire worlds GDP... and of course it has been downhill from there. Each successive generation lives like spoiled trust fund brats.

Quote: (02-23-2018 09:18 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

You would also know that the only reason Wakanda isn't real is because of colonialism....white people being evil are literally the only reason that every third world "shithole" isn't a highly advanced Utopia.

I know you are being sarcastic, but I've heard liberals say this shit so much lately that even hearing it in parody gives me a headache.

Ethiopia was never colonized. They are not an advanced super nation or even 1st world yet.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - questor70 - 02-25-2018

I saw it tonight and let me tell you, the line was packed to see it in a way only A-list blockbusters can do.

What I found hilarious is that Andy Serkis is given yet another character with virtually no back-story who is then offed early and disrespectfully just like he was as Snoke in Last Jedi.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - questor70 - 02-25-2018

Quote: (02-24-2018 05:52 PM)Parzival Wrote:  

The Kings sister call this CIA guy a colonizer. Consider that Wakanda was never colonized is seems a little strange.

You're overthinking it.

That line was similar to the "above average" gag in Wonder Woman. It's basically a reverse-racism joke vs. the reverse-sexism joke in Wonder Woman.

And if you're a white male you're supposed to take it on a chin and laugh like a good cuck.

Really, the film's tone is closer to Wonder Woman than any other, which is just enough woke-ness to be perceived as woke to the SJWs but with a lead who is more wide-eyed and open-minded, just surrounded by a prejudiced posse who can lay in the digs that the SJWs really want to hear.

In this one I'm positive a lot of the black audience will relate more to the bad guy than T'Challa.

No matter that at a key dramatic moment the bad guy says "Wassup" which feels like a step-and-fetchit grade stereotype.

The probability of a culture like this tracking this way is nil. It's a product of corporate SJW thinking. I'm not just talking about Wakandans deciding not to use Vibranium to build an empire. You also have the trappings of a patriarchal monarchy and yet it's surrounded by the equivalent of the female knights of the round table. If fighting ability was so key, you would not have a female-only elite guard in the same way the best overall athletes at the Olympics are not women. That makes no sense other than to tick a SJW box. But of course the usual suspects are wetting their panties over it.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/black-women-are-...1823205912

Wakanda is the future—and the future is female.

SJW dog-whistle...received.

BTW, this black male-feminist can't just leave it at one article...

https://io9.gizmodo.com/wakandas-indomit...1822923859

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Aurini - 02-25-2018

Quote: (02-25-2018 09:37 AM)questor70 Wrote:  

snip

There's something truly pathetic about the Black male feminist. Blacks have a lot of problems, but at least their masculinity isn't something you'd question. The Black male feminists hand that over, and start rationalizing how We Wuz Queenz 'n shit, yo.