rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero?

Black Pigeon Speaks has a very interesting video discussing how the movie Black Panther, assuming that it stays faithful to Marvel lore, will be the most Alt Right Comic Book Movie ever.

Basically, Black Panther is
  • an authoritarian leader
  • who does not believe in democracy
  • puts his people and country first
  • defends them with a massive high tech wall surrounding the country that is patrolled with great violence if necessary
  • prohibits all immigration
  • demands that Wakanda stay racially and culturally homogeneous
  • follows its traditions and traditional gender roles
  • follows a non-interventionist foreign policy, including refusing to support third world migrants
And the list just goes on from there.

Essentially, if Marvel is to keep the character faithful, it looks like no matter how much SJW nonsense they put in the film that Black Panther is the Black Donald Trump in the same way The Dark Knight was George W. Bush. Maybe they can still turn BP into the MMA MLK, but without ruining the film and alienating fans of the comic it looks unlikely.

It seems that there is a good possibility that the Hollywood left just blew itself up with a rhetorical IED that they intended to use against the right in the Culture War.

Given that the trailer for Black Panther and Infinity War strongly hint that an attempted coup followed by a full assault by Thanos will most likely devastate Wakanda, I wish that I knew Photoshop well enough to create the obvious sequel poster.

Black Panther 2:
Wakanda First!

This Summer, Make Wakanda Great Again!

It's ok because he's black.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

When your movement (African American social politics) is dependent on a fictional African character created by two Jewish guys...

Yeah, you're doing it wrong.

The argument would have merit if the political Left were not at the pre-genocide stage of politics where the other side were literally seen as sub-human monsters fit for nothing but extermination.

"Gotcha" crap like this from the soft-Right is mental masturbation. Even while they're being beaten to death with bats by Antifa they'll smugly contend that they're the real winners because they're showing everyone that "the Left can't win in a contest ideas."

For the Left everything is sacrificial in the pursuit of raw power. Their answer to the dot-points above would be the very same one Spokepoker posted.

Quote:Quote:

What most people on the Right simply cannot wrap their noodle around is the fact that the Left would deliver that rebuke without a hint of irony. Whereas it makes no sense to us, to them it's as common a truth as "the sky is blue" and "water is wet".

For decades the Right have been running into this dead end street of presuming to use logic in minds where it was no foothold.

"Aha!" They will say. "Obama has been caught engaging in yet another scam. Surely he will resign in shame as the Left would expect of us if we were caught in a similar position."

Then the left just says "fuck you" and moves on regardless.

Anticipate this to be the Left's go-to response for all logic traps from now on, now matter how cleverly they are set and sprung.

"Fuck you".

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

^
Can't hold those without principle to any particular principle...
One of the few certainties with the social activists / Useful Idiots is that you can always expect them to try to "push the envelope".

"The science is settled" they cried in regards to climate change.
Yet with children & gender; apparently the science is rather fluid all of a sudden.

Seems like a cool super hero. Almost dressed as a ninja!

I won't see it in the movies due to hip hop soundtrack and how much SJW crap it'll have.

I couldn't stand EVERYONE in the latest Avengers movie calling the dude YOUR MAJESTY like they were all peasants.

At least we can dream how Black "advanced civilization" would be.

Quote: (02-09-2018 04:12 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

The argument would have merit if the political Left were not at the pre-genocide stage of politics where the other side were literally seen as sub-human monsters fit for nothing but extermination.

"Gotcha" crap like this from the soft-Right is mental masturbation. Even while they're being beaten to death with bats by Antifa they'll smugly contend that they're the real winners because they're showing everyone that "the Left can't win in a contest ideas."

For the Left everything is sacrificial in the pursuit of raw power. Their answer to the dot-points above would be the very same one Spokepoker posted.

Quote:Quote:

What most people on the Right simply cannot wrap their noodle around is the fact that the Left would deliver that rebuke without a hint of irony. Whereas it makes no sense to us, to them it's as common a truth as "the sky is blue" and "water is wet".

For decades the Right have been running into this dead end street of presuming to use logic in minds where it was no foothold.

"Aha!" They will say. "Obama has been caught engaging in yet another scam. Surely he will resign in shame as the Left would expect of us if we were caught in a similar position."

Then the left just says "fuck you" and moves on regardless.

Anticipate this to be the Left's go-to response for all logic traps from now on, now matter how cleverly they are set and sprung.

"Fuck you".

For the majority of the left, you're absolutely right.

But creating cognitive dissonance is a great way of to red pill some more normies to our side. For me, that's how I went fully red pill.

We rarely get to have massive victories against them. I realize my original post made it sound like this was one simply because I couldn't stop laughing once I thought about the character.

Instead we have to attack them with a death/war of 1000 paper cuts. I just think that the left handed us a paper cut for free.

Personally I can't wait to see We Wuz Kangz: The motion picture (for free) but to claim that it's red pill is laughable nonsense.

It's pure white liberal and Jewish socio political pandering to their black constituency.

They have to keep them happy if they want to not see their liberal havens go up in flames or their voter base to revolt.

Here's the thing..in 100 years whoever comes out on top in the end in the U.S. (latinos, whites, or whatever) I can god damn guarantee you that latinos won't be making movies about black people.

Quote: (02-09-2018 10:47 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Personally I can't wait to see We Wuz Kangz: The motion picture (for free) but to claim that it's red pill is laughable nonsense.

It's pure white liberal and Jewish socio political pandering to their black constituency.

They have to keep them happy if they want to not see their liberal havens go up in flames or their voter base to revolt.

Here's the thing..in 100 years whoever comes out on top in the end in the U.S. (latinos, whites, or whatever) I can god damn guarantee you that latinos won't be making movies about black people.

[Image: the-savagery-its-over-9000.jpg]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

If you were waiting to see the movie because you like the character you are going to be molested intellectually by all the knuckle dragging morons jumping on this because "oh my lawd he is black!"

Black Americans have almost nothing in common with the Africa in the real world let alone some fictional futuristic African society with advanced tech and a special metal but both these looney toons and white liberals are losing their mind because

> he is black
> he is good looking
> fuk whitey
> he is black

If we're being technical here most of these dipshits cheering because of the majority black cast would be cannon fodder in the eyes of Wakanda and its people. Low intellectual cannon fodder to be exact. [Image: lol.gif]

Literally Kangz the Movie™

Promoting a black ethnostate...

Contrary to that article decrying racists writing negative reviews, I think /pol/ has decided to flood Rotten Tomatoes with positive reviews.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I won't give Hollywood any money no matter how interesting a movie may seem. They're evil, yea they might throw you a few bones here and there to lure you back in but ultimately they're the same anti-American cocksuckers.

Is Hollywood using all native African actors for the roles of Wakandans? If not, then it's cultural appropriation and the movie should be boycotted. #BoycottBlackPanther #CulturalAppropriation. Where's my phone?

Quote: (02-09-2018 01:46 PM)C-Note Wrote:  

Is Hollywood using all native African actors for the roles of Wakandans? If not, then it's cultural appropriation and the movie should be boycotted. #BoycottBlackPanther #CulturalAppropriation. Where's my phone?

Black Panther.
The movie Africa was waiting for. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

The funny part is that the concept of Wakanda is Red Pill. A high-IQ tribe engaging in positive eugenics, erecting super-strong borders where they don't let in anyone, then developing silently to an advanced nation. Avg. IQ in Wakanda should be around 125.

Though in truth isolationist countries usually don't develop that fast despite having a high IQ. They become something akin to Japan, because there is no internal pressure to outdo the other country - like European countries having to develop, because otherwise their competition from Germany, France, Spain or Netherlands would outdo them all.

So Wakanda going interstellar while their neighbors were living in straw huts is unrealistic even if Wakanda adopted a highly k-selected positive eugenics model in their country.

But hey - maybe the movie looks good - quite a few Nubian cuties in the flic, though I am sure that Hollywood will make it all insufferable seeped in propaganda - we shall see.

Quote: (02-10-2018 05:18 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

The funny part is that the concept of Wakanda is Red Pill. A high-IQ tribe engaging in positive eugenics, erecting super-strong borders where they don't let in anyone, then developing silently to an advanced nation. Avg. IQ in Wakanda should be around 125.

What I find interesting is that even in this depiction of the Kangz homeland that much of the wealth still originates from resources..heh. So even the most pozzed white liberal and jewish writer tools scratching out this crap couldn't think of a different alternate reality aside from resource wealth.

So that would put the fantasy "Wakanda" in the resource rich tier of nations of places like the U.A.E., Kuwait, or Saudia Arabia. Which is to say that the Wakandans at least made us of their resources to develop their society but in reality...we see that's not the case at all with resource wealthy nations.

In the oil rich arab countries it's still full of half retarded inbred people led by decadent and degenerate royals who use their wealth to finance the worldwide version of muslim "kangz" activities. Cities like Dubai have a thin veneer of global store bought modernity and civility painted over the still barbaric ways of a nomad people.

In Africa where there are oil, mineral, and precious metals it's still the same story. Half retarded inbred people chucking spears into each other while fat corrupt overlords with fake military medals lord over the people.

That's reality which will never be made into a Marvel movie.

Quote: (02-09-2018 08:37 AM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Quote: (02-09-2018 04:12 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

For the majority of the left, you're absolutely right.

But creating cognitive dissonance is a great way of to red pill some more normies to our side. For me, that's how I went fully red pill.

We rarely get to have massive victories against them. I realize my original post made it sound like this was one simply because I couldn't stop laughing once I thought about the character.

Instead we have to attack them with a death/war of 1000 paper cuts. I just think that the left handed us a paper cut for free.

I think that we've exhausted that avenue, or rather it draws in a certain minimal number of people like us when they come of age mentally speaking, but in terms of swaying the vast majority of people in the middle of the political spectrum it's an utter waste of time. Worse, it's seen (with some merit) as being the mark of an impotent intellectual.

Trump has showed us the way forward and broken through that wall of intellectual impotence. He's also schooling the Republican machine in the same manner. You don't win by scoring intellectual gotcha points. When you play that game the Left gives you the finger and middle looks at you a little funny before going back to their beer and football. You win by building a titanium frame, a zero fucks given attitude, framing the opposition as a bunch of pathetic losers and in general presenting a front that the followers of the world want to get behind.

When it comes to the normies you frame the left as inconsequential or pathetic or unhinged or dangerous or anything else regular people don't want to be associated with. This is in stark contrast to the impotent conservative movement of the last half century which chose above all else to be respectful of all opinions even when those opinions were demonstrably batshit crazy.

A Democrat screams "transgender toilet rights". This should be a slam dunk for anyone with an ounce of frame on the conservative side, but what did we routinely hear? Sentences that began with "I hear your concerns and I see where you're coming from, but..."

Joe Sixpack tunes out at this point. All he hears is one side making demands and the other side saying "let's negotiate", and nobody respects the guy who meets every batshit crazy demand with a negotiation. Neither does Joe Sixpack respect the guy who meets a demand with pseudo-intellectual jokes, appeals to historic precedence or claims of hypocrisy over some other barely related issue ("hurr durr, men can choose to be women but not to own guns, lolzor!").

What Joe Sixpack respects, and this goes triple for women, is the guy that says "200 pound crossdressers will be in the same rest room as 5 year old girls over my dead body, you lunatics!"

Boom. Suddenly Joe Sixpack thinks "fuck yeah, this is a guy I can get behind." Miss Undecided thinks "I might not tell anyone publicly, but I'm going to vote for this guy, 'cause tingles."

We can throw this "Make Wakanda Great Again" crap around our own circles for shits and giggles but this part of the internet is a closed circuit. Joe Sixpack and Ms Undecided are not dropping into /pol every 6 months looking for a cultural hook. You will have a million times more effect going to a news site like the Daily Mail and leaving a comment on some pro-homo puff-piece that simply says "So gay".

You want to engage the normies? Titanium frame. Zero fucks given. Go to where they exist. Go in on the left, dry.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/lporiginalg/status/962441612663013376][/url]

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Blade and Blade 2 are the only superhero films that I liked before the Batman reboots. A trilogy of films with a black superhero fighting against the bad guys (white ones, I might add). Except Blade wasn't seen through the lens of social justice so has apparently been forgotten by the left. Sad.

Black Panther has sparked already 2 SJW outrages:

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/08/black-pant...w-7298150/

After a 100% perfect rating beyond Godfather the Black Panther got the first negative review of a paid-marxist critic and the Stalinist press is furious.

And the reasons cited is even something benign where the author says that Black Panther is too boring/solemn a character and there is too little action by him. As for the solemn character - that is a thing SJWs in Marvel have always made the black characters boring or soulful saints - or nerdy super-geniuses. Marvel did the same with the Black Panther in the previous movies to a degree - there are no quips, no mirth, no special character design.

Another controversy is when Black Twitter accused the actor Michael B Jordan of only dating white women:

[Image: pjimage-2-1-600x400.jpg]
His girl is a popular Instagram model.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2018/01/03/b...irlfriend/

The movie certainly does not deserve a 10/10 movie rating and we shall see how much social justice bullshit they put into it - it will be probably a lot since the marxist critics like it so much.

And this is not even on account of the likeable black actors - the land of Wakanda itself could be put somewhat inspirational or they could have elaborated on some kind of positive eugenics program that Wakanda ran. But no - they will make it appear as if pure black is the RealKangz and Whites and Yellows are the real primitives.

We shall see...

As for Michael B Jordan and his white girls - you cannot really blame him - they are beautiful:

[Image: FFN_Jordan_MichaelB_JDG_012514_51314073_zpse79dbb07.jpg]

Can't blame the guy for helping them with a Warner Bros contract.

Are Liberals really this insane?
[Image: DV7Ew_iUQAAT2kB.jpg:small]

Paging the black viking!!!!

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Quote: (02-12-2018 04:53 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

As for Michael B Jordan and his white girls - you cannot really blame him - they are beautiful:

[Image: FFN_Jordan_MichaelB_JDG_012514_51314073_zpse79dbb07.jpg]

[Image: wb2.gif]