Roosh V Forum
Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination (/thread-67113.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - pitt - 01-14-2019

Captain crunch you definitely like average looking girls if that’s one of the best looking girls you saw in Uganda or maybe us brothers are into different type of black girls, the ones giama posted were pretty hot. Hey, to each his own.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Polero - 01-14-2019

I've read the thread a couple of times and I can't remember seeing any info about vaccines/medicines. I'm soon going to Kampala and I want to spend also a few days in a natural park. Mosquitoes love me and I kinda fear catching a disease.
PS: If the info is there and I missed it I'm sorry.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Captain_Crunch - 01-14-2019

Quote: (01-14-2019 09:49 AM)Polero Wrote:  

I've read the thread a couple of times and I can't remember seeing any info about vaccines/medicines. I'm soon going to Kampala and I want to spend also a few days in a natural park. Mosquitoes love me and I kinda fear catching a disease.
PS: If the info is there and I missed it I'm sorry.

Hey Polero, out and about today, so hard for me to respond, however you will definitely want to get your malaria medication going. Firstly, see your family physician, have a physical and let him know you are going to Uganda. Ask the Dr. what vaccines you will need (Hep A/B, Typhoid, Yellow Fever, etc) - the Dr has the list of needed vaccines by country, so do not take our word for this as an epidemic can change the list. Honestly, the mosquitos were not as bad as I had thought, however, only takes one. For malaria, I took Atovaquone-proguanil which is the best prescription drug. I began taking it one week before arriving to Africa, and 10 days afterwards. I was actually bit by a few mosquitos in Jinja when visiting the Nile, but malaria-free. There are a few malaria alternatives, however I fully recommend taking Atovaquone-proguanil, it is the most effective (do not want to enjoy Uganda from a hospital bed).

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Polero - 01-14-2019

Captain_Crunch, thanks very much. I'm going to see a doctor ASAP and find out what I need. I hope I don't need lots of vaccines. I'm also going to check with my parents, they're both doctors. My mom is actually freaking out I'm going to Africa LOL. I'll let you guys know what I end up getting.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Selembao - 01-15-2019

Quote: (01-14-2019 04:42 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Captain crunch you definitely like average looking girls if that’s one of the best looking girls you saw in Uganda or maybe us brothers are into different type of black girls, the ones giama posted were pretty hot. Hey, to each his own.

I observed the same about captain crunch's pics, but ugandan girls aren't good looking. While they have big asses, the talent is disappointing a bit. West Africa is better for quality.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - WombRaider - 01-15-2019

If I am reading this and other threads correctly, Uganda is one of the world's last true poosy paradises, especially if you're middle aged. I don't think anyone is claiming it's top-notch quality. The "paradise" part has to do with the attitudes and the white god factor. Everything in life has tradeoffs.

I'm thinking about going.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Captain_Crunch - 01-17-2019

Quote: (01-15-2019 03:08 PM)Selembao Wrote:  

I observed the same about captain crunch's pics, but ugandan girls aren't good looking. While they have big asses, the talent is disappointing a bit. West Africa is better for quality.

Sorry, can't go along with that. Other than Nigeria, Ghana and Gambia, English is not well spoken in West Africa (locals prefer native tongue and abundant French language such as Cote d'Ivoire, Benin, Chad, Cameroon, etc.). Also consider that Gambia is over 80% Muslim. I strongly suggest doing your homework before trekking to that part of the world.

It is true that there are many beautiful women along the Ivory Coast in West Africa and amazing beaches as well. However, as a traveler, you will struggle more than you would in other parts of Africa and more chance of being taken advantage of. Aside from Nigeria and Ghana who are accustomed to seeing Americans, the first thing that would enter a locals mind in West Africa is "what are you doing here? Meaning they believe you have lost your way, and getting ready to put you on the evening menu (figuratively speaking of course [Image: wink.gif] You will find some of the most beautiful women in Africa in Nigeria, however if not a seasoned traveler, in a group, or have the means to stay in high-end hotels (i.e., Victoria Island) or have a good "grip" on African culture, would recommend you better be on the top of your game. And when I say on top of your game, I do not mean you are able based on receiving some kind of virtual trophy on this website because you posted 50K times. Do you plan on Staying in Lagos? Abuja? Port Harcourt, Delta Region? Do you know the challenges and the temperament of the people from these four regions of Nigeria? You better, before directing people into these areas. You have to continually have your wits about you in Lagos, from the Uber drivers who will rip you off, the pick-pockets at Lekki Market, to the thugs waiting outside for you at the Escape Club. You need to know where to go and where to stay away from. It is the same for Ghana.

I have travelled and worked all through Africa, including Nigeria. When in Lagos, I stayed at the Wheatbaker Inn each time, as I am very careful where I go and what times. The reason I stay at the Wheatbaker? I don't deal with as much crap. The big Hotels have a lot of clout in Lagos as they are owned by large corporations. The word gets out very quickly if you are a guest at a well-respected Hotel as the Uber drivers or Hotel drivers will assure to it. Any rift-raft within a mile of these establishments is carted off by the authorities. Believe me, they have no issue sizing up the difference between a seasoned traveler and one whose never bartered for goods in the market. I have found that there are slight differences in African women. The Nigerians are in fact very beautiful, however they are also the Pirates of Africa so you will always be rolling the dice. The women of Kenya are equally as beautiful, although harder to bed. The difference is, you will not have to constantly be looking behind doors as you would a Nigerian woman.

I would never discount another members preferences, however, know that Africa is not a continent to experiment if your only worldly experience is virtual reality. This is why I suggest Kampala, Uganda as much as I do. I hope that everyone can familiarize themselves with the African culture without facing challenges in so many other regions of the country; and have a pleasurable and safe adventure. When I travel, I am looking for an overall, pleasurable experience where the women are both beautiful and manageable. This is why I only look to Eastern Africa for female hard-bodies. In my opinion as I have stated many times, Uganda is the jewel of Africa.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Black Caesar - 01-17-2019

West Africa is better.

If you speak French as well it is cake.

Nigeria is a special case. Nigerians will be the first to tell you their women will work you over given the chance.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - hellogoodbye - 01-17-2019

Quote: (01-17-2019 03:35 PM)Captain_Crunch Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2019 03:08 PM)Selembao Wrote:  

Sorry, can't go along with that. Other than Nigeria, Ghana and Gambia, English is not well spoken in West Africa (locals prefer native tongue and abundant French language such as Cote d'Ivoire, Benin, Chad, Cameroon, etc.).

True, people overstate in this forum the prevalence of english/french/whatever other colonial language in africa, even in ghana you can run into people that barely know 3 phrases of english and in nigeria and senegal they bastardized the main language so hard sometimes its very difficult to grasp whatever they say, and lets not mention madagascar... the quality of education took a deep dive all over the world and it wasn't even that high to begin with in africa.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Papi Rico - 01-18-2019

Quote: (12-10-2018 04:21 PM)Captain_Crunch Wrote:  

These are the kinds of sojourns and interactions with peoples outside the rim of our comfort zones which mold our character and shape us into “who” we later become. Should none of us leave unfulfilled bucket lists when we depart this earth.

This is what it's all about; bravo, mon amie. After taking the time to carefully read all 10 pages to date (and to view all related attachments [Image: tard.gif]), I am firmly on #TeamCaptainCrunch. Your thread is an inspiration on many levels. I want to thank you for your countless insights, and for taking the time to answer dozens if not over a hundred questions over the past year.

But I'm disturbed by your rep count. To all of you guys that took the time to type out page-long questionnaires (with many containing questions that were eyebrow-raising, to say the least), and then profited from Captain_Crunch's detailed replies and unwavering support: take 10 seconds to leave the man a damn rep point. Unbelievable.

And @giama, let's set the record straight with you. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but you've met nobody on this forum. You haven't for one day stepped foot into Africa. Yet you barge in here to post doctored photos of Instagram thots and call upon a guy dropping straight intel-fire to up his game? Not cool, man. Nothing enflames a legit travel contributor more than an unwarranted hijacking of his thread by some guy talking out of his ass. The fact that you invoked your experience with Haitian girls as authority to contribute here would be comical if there were just a scintilla of reasoning involved. I've been to Haiti and have banged Haitian girls too; why don't I just go ahead and drop some gems in the Cameroon thread? GTFO with your 'concern for the forum's integrity,' because it was you, and only you, who threatened it. Be cordial or expect more backlash like this. @pitt is a legend here and @selembao has been dropping straight fire also. They didn't like some of the Captain's booty but look at how they expressed themselves. That's sportsmanship.

With that said, thanks again to the Captain. I've been shifting between LatAm, EE, and SEA over the past decade and I too feel numbed by the lack of novelty when traveling through said regions - perhaps because I, a white guy, am no longer novel to the local ladies. I'll surely be keeping a close eye on developments here and God willing will meet 2020 in a new land, a land where the bodies are as firm as Donald's handshake and the bones as dense as Delhi fog [Image: banana.gif]

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Polniy_Sostav - 01-18-2019

for those who have travelled extensively in Africa , any thoughts on Cabo Verde ?
I find the girl particularly ugly there and do not speak portuguese (French is my native) but I have reasons to believe that this could be a PP

Quote: (01-18-2019 05:16 AM)Polniy_Sostav Wrote:  

for those who have travelled extensively in Africa , any thoughts on Cabo Verde ?
I find the girl particularly ugly there and do not speak portuguese (French is my native) but I have reasons to believe that this could be a PP

Asking for info on Cabo Verde in a thread for Uganda is like asking for info on Barbados in a thread for Ecuador. But here you go, Bestolkoviy Sostav:
thread-52813.html

I didn't even use the search function. It was on page 1 of the travel section.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Polniy_Sostav - 01-18-2019

Quote: (01-18-2019 05:44 AM)Papi Rico Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2019 05:16 AM)Polniy_Sostav Wrote:  

Asking for info on Cabo Verde in a thread for Uganda is like asking for info on Barbados in a thread for Ecuador. But here you go, Bestolkoviy Sostav:
thread-52813.html

I didn't even use the search function. It was on page 1 of the travel section.

my apologies Papi. I did not necessarily want a full topic though.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Captain_Crunch - 01-18-2019

@Papi_Rico: Thank you for all the kind comments and words of encouragement. You are always welcome on my team, especially someone as upstanding as yourself with tenure and cred here. I am still somewhat new here, however, when I came across the Roosh forums, was more than impressed by the quality of data, the true “meat-and-potatoes” if you will of what folks are really interested in knowing about a land they hope to visit. There are many sites online folks can visit to become more familiar with a region of the world, however it is generally generic at best, may have a couple of stratagems in the comments section; however, nothing as in-depth and detailed as that found on the Roosh forums. I read a thread the other day where a member was actually even telling a traveler what “server” to request when dining in a particular restaurant.

I am not as concerned about reputation score (thank you for the gesture however), as I am helping folks acquaint themselves with Africa that their stay will be healthy, safe and unforgettable. I don’t pay too much attention to folks like “giama”, believe him young and not having the chance to live much of life at this juncture. My only concern is that he does not mislead members who are committed to traveling to Africa that they may not enjoy their sojourn or experience any kind of difficulty which could otherwise be easily avoided. I believe everyone saw his “African photos” [Image: wink.gif] for what they were, LOL.

I work in the renewable (clean) energy field and my work has brought me all over Africa. I used to call it, vacation in a hurry as my visits were mission-oriented, not allowing me always the time I would like to venture off. However, there were times that we were able to wander about and explore. I would like to redress Western Africa again – I want everyone to know that I have been there and enjoyed it very much. it is a beautiful place and the women are amazing as well. The beaches of Freetown, Sierra Leone, Sassandra Beach in Cote De Ivoire, Beyin Beach, Ghana and Eleko Beach, Nigeria are incredible. The reason I advocate for Eastern Africa, is that it is a far, far better choice for a new traveler to the continent. In fact, the beaches of Mombasa, Kenya and both Nakupenda and Jambiani in Tanzania rate as some of the best beaches on the planet. I have never met a man who spent time in Kampala, Uganda and did not want to return at the earliest time.

Once more, I have had an amazing time in both Nigeria and Ghana. I am simply saying that for the unseasoned traveler or someone who has not properly familiarized themselves with the continent, a few weeks of anticipated fun can quickly transcend into lesson learned. When I was working just outside of Lagos a few years back, a member of our team was becoming comfortable going out-and-about, and ended up picking up on some local girl at a club in the Apapa district of Nigeria. Apapa is to Lagos what Kabalagala is to Uganda however more sinister. According to him, all was good until he awoke the next morning to find the girl gone along with the $70 cash from his wallet (she left the two credit cards). At least he was smart enough to leave the remainder of his cash in a Hotel lock-box. Honestly, he got off lucky, as there are far worse examples of foreigners venturing off the yellow-brick road or not controlling their brief destiny while there. I would also like to add that many of the women in the French speaking nations also speak English, however not always. Many in Western Africa additional speak their native tongues or what is called Pidgeon-English. For example, in Nigeria they often speak Nigerian Pidgeon-English or broken English. It is basically a hybrid between English and either Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. Bottom line, you will not have a clue what they are saying. However, most will be able to speak proper English to you.

Like you Papi Rico I have done the whole EE thing as well, and actually fared not too bad (Kiev, Lviv, Sevastopol and Odessa - when you could still travel directly to Sevastopol and Odessa). I travelled there back between 97-98 I believe, and they were all about huge smiles, short skirts and heels. It was as close to feeling like a rock-star as an average Joe could ever imagine. However fast forwarding to today, you are absolutely correct. Westerners, especially Germans, English and Americans are all over Kiev and Lviv so the novelty of coming off as James Bond is long gone? Basically will see Expats from countries where #MeToo has made a presence [Image: wink.gif] EE has just become too labor intensive and at least 3-4 full days spent with a higher-quality woman before feeling comfortable about bedding her. Actually the last time I was in EE, I enjoyed Estonia by far the most of the EE countries. The women seem to be a blend of Slavic and Scandinavian in appearance. Maybe it was just me, however that was my perception. Anyhow, they seemed far warmer and more approachable than most the Ukrainian women I encountered.

Which brings me back to Africa. Remember, I did not go into this thing originally having an affinity for black women. Over time, the more I came to understand African culture, the more I became enamored by them. I can tell you that I enjoy sex with an African woman more than with a white woman for reasons I have articulated above. On average, African women have stronger, firmer and more voluptuous bodies. Simply put, they are stronger, more durable and can go all night long, no problem. As some of our commentators have suggested, they are not as smitten by the big asses, athletic thighs, massive hooters, but that is just my game. Ugandan women are able to also possess an indominable spirit (you do not survive here if you do not), however subservient and obedient to men. Again Papi Rico, thank you for the kind words and stopping by – it is appreciated! Wishing you the best when traveling to a “land where the bodies are as firm as Donald's handshake and the bones as dense as Delhi fog!”

@Captain_Crunch You're a true gentleman, and that's a rarity in this new age of guys starting threads with titles like 'where did you catch herpes?' and 'ugly guy doing well on African tinder.'

Regarding the rep system, it has been well-established here for years that if you solicit a substantial amount of specific advice from a member and then have that advice served to you on a platter, leaving a rep is good practice. I'll take it a step further and say that failing to do so is a gross violation of not only forum etiquette but human decency.

@giama if you're reading this, I'm no enforcer around here, but after browsing through hours' of rare and valuable intel dropped in this thread, my interpretation was that came you in here just to take a shit on all of that. Over the years, I've met many insightful, well-traveled guys off this forum, but they're often deterred from posting trip reports due to the amount of non-constructive behavior, and that's why I take such a strong position. This forum is already great, but it would be a lot better if everybody's default were to show respect to the guys contributing substance, rather than trying to detract them. If you want to clear the air, feel free to PM me or post here.

Getting back to business: I've added Mombasa, Nakupenda, and Jambiani to my first Africa venture. I aim to start in Cape Town and end in Nairobi. Uganda looks like it will be a highlight.

Captain, I want to focus on the 'indomitable spirit' of Ugandan women you speak of, as I find that to be the redeeming quality of Russian women, who also require something similar to survive their downright brutal environment. I say redeeming because I do not like the outward entitlement and incessant calculations often found in Russian girls, particularly those who settle or aim to settle in Moscow, and vastly prefer the 'live-for-the-moment' approach of Latinas, who tend to preserve a jovial nature and an authentic desire to enjoy life despite having similarly bleak economic prospects.

I am not into P4P, but I would happily spend 72hrs in a hotel room with a Colombian whore whereas you couldn't pay me to do the same with a Russian one. It seems from your posts that Ugandan women manage to have that indomitable spirit (generally present in EE, generally lacking in Latinas) while being extremely passionate in all interactions, great companions on trips and dates, and not being outwardly whorish in their demeanor (generally lacking in EE, generally present in Latinas). As far as I'm concerned, and disregarding the elephant in the room (long-term material needs), this is the winning combination for at least a mini-relationship. The curves are only a plus.

As traveling men, we're intoxicated by the thought of coming upon a place that combines the best of the other worlds we've visited. Let it not be the case with Uganda, which I'm certain is imperfect, nor with Ugandan women, who I'm certain are imperfect, but the mere fact that there's something left to experience is enough to get me out of bed every day.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - RandomlyGeneratedUsername - 01-19-2019

Quote: (01-08-2019 03:23 PM)Captain_Crunch Wrote:  

Ugandan women will not do anal (not my cup of tea anyhow), however will not. If you are with a Ugandan woman and she agrees to anal, then she is without doubt a sex worker.

I love black women and I was planning to go to Uganda, but for me anal sex is a must. I like it even more than vaginal sex. Sex without anal intercourse is not sex for me.

Can other members who have been there confirm this? Are Ugandan girls really not into anal? Or maybe it was just the ones you talked to?

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - RandomlyGeneratedUsername - 01-19-2019

This says anal sex is becoming more popular in Uganda: https://www.campuseye.ug/anal-sex-the-ne...campusers/

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - scotian - 01-19-2019

I think sodomy is generally frowned upon in that part of the world

AND THEN THEY EAT DA POO POO!

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Repo - 01-19-2019

I've banged a few Muslim west african girls who have told me that anal isn't uncommon because girls want to preserve their virginity (I'm not into anal myself).

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Captain_Crunch - 01-20-2019

I can only say that the vast Muslim sect in Gambia are Sunni. To Sunni's, anal sex is sttictly forbidden even if both agree. It is forbidden in Sunni hadith. You are a brave soul for daring anal with an African woman of the Muslim faith. From my experiences, African women find anal sex a perversion. Of course prostitutes may indulge, however would not count on many of them.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - RandomlyGeneratedUsername - 01-21-2019

Since my post in this thread, I have tried to talk to some Ugandan girls online about doing anal and yes, it looks like it's going to be a very difficult place for an anal loving man.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - WombRaider - 01-21-2019

Quote: (01-21-2019 03:37 PM)RandomlyGeneratedUsername Wrote:  

Since my post in this thread, I have tried to talk to some Ugandan girls online about doing anal and yes, it looks like it's going to be a very difficult place for an anal loving man.

I talked to some I met on AfroIntroductions, as I am thinking of making a trip over there. One was definitely ready to do anal -- she mentioned it first. She offered that she'd never done it, but had stuck a banana up her arse as an experiment. She then sent me tons of pussy and ass pics/videos.

Seems like a great country to me.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Poseidon - 01-21-2019

Quote: (01-21-2019 05:50 PM)WombRaider Wrote:  

I talked to some I met on AfroIntroductions, as I am thinking of making a trip over there. One was definitely ready to do anal -- she mentioned it first. She offered that she'd never done it, but had stuck a banana up her arse as an experiment. She then sent me tons of pussy and ass pics/videos.

Seems like a great country to me.

99.999% sure that's a hooker.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - RandomlyGeneratedUsername - 01-22-2019

It seems like Uganda's online dating is full of hookers. The only girls who accepted to do anal made very clear that they would do it if I paid them well.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Sp5 - 01-22-2019

Quote: (01-22-2019 09:19 AM)RandomlyGeneratedUsername Wrote:  

It seems like Uganda's online dating is full of hookers. The only girls who accepted to do anal made very clear that they would do it if I paid them well.

Discussing and demanding anal sex with a girl online before meeting them seems like a way to screen out all but the hookers.