rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cr33pin partakes in a podcast

Back when I was in Kiev I participated in my good friend and fellow forum member ThisIsTroubles podcast. It's my first time doing anything like this and I enjoyed it. I decided to make a thread about it in case you want to delve deeper into the mind of Uncle Cr33pin... the man behind the dank memes and gifs [Image: banana.gif]

Troublesome Radio: Episode 50 with guest Cr33pin
(I say "an this that an the other" to much [Image: confused.gif])

Let me know what you think as long as you think its awesome... I'm considering making some more content on various platforms in 2017.

Patrick Bateman loves to listen to the podcast
[Image: patrick-bateman-music.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

It was a pleasure man. I learned a lot from you myself.

To guys wondering where to approach, just listen for a few minutes...

Walmart parking lot game...solid. Gave me a chuckle.

Reminds me of when I pulled a McD's employee (phone #) in the drive thru.

+1 good stuff.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

You sound like the kind of dude I would get along really well with.

Would Hang

Would Shoot The Shit With

That was a great podcast. You should do more. I laughed at the bride story.

Comfort kills... sage advice.

Funny stuff. WLA (will listen again).

But more importantly, I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses this:

[Image: Dont_ba0dd1_1177750.jpg]

Can you PLEASE bring it back??!!

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

9/10 Would bang your voice

[Image: giphy.gif]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Badass show brother. Loved every minute of it. That airforce story sounded like the same one I have heard from a Marine buddy and 2 Army buddies. Military hoes are the worst.

You and Jsway have the same accent. One of these days the three of us need to meet up if possible and shoot the shit sometime.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Good shit man. Is that a Jersey accent I detect?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

"So you do you have any advice for 6th graders?"

[Image: laugh4.gif]

WalMart game recognized.

Cheeky bastard creeping on hoes getting married and tag teaming.

[Image: clap.gif]

"It's better to say something stupid on approach better than saying nothing at all"

I'm guilty of online dating alot, but if I'm in person and have time at a bar I'll definitely break into a set with a girl.

Indirect is definitely my niche for sure, it just makes shit more playful for me, we've all got our styles.

To be honest, it's hard to relate when I'm just hanging in the states while Cr33pin is traveling the world. You can always take away ideas though.

Respect to not leading those girls on and keeping things real and honest.

Hand closing in EE hahah !!

Makes sense you're able to travel this far and wide with having something you put sweat and blood into when you were younger.

This was a great podcast man, hopefully someday our paths will pass.

You definitely sound like a genuine dude who looks out for people and would give someone the shirt off your back.

That story helping out those kids was really really awesome.

PS is that you in your avatar ? Fucking monster dude!

#teambeard #teamgainz

enjoyed it, but you don't sound anything like your (old) picture. you have a cool voice but I can't place the accent.

Quote: (01-19-2017 01:34 PM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

This was a good listen, you guys sounded like you were having a lot of fun and like guys I would enjoy hanging out with. A couple people have commented on your accent, sounds like So-Cal to me.

Quote: (01-19-2017 01:34 PM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (01-19-2017 06:13 PM)RunsWithScissors Wrote:  

This was a good listen, you guys sounded like you were having a lot of fun and like guys I would enjoy hanging out with. A couple people have commented on your accent, sounds like So-Cal to me.

I lived in San Diego and LA for 6 years, Cr33pin...well he's just got the sexiest voice ever.

Good show. Interested to hear more about breaking off the good girl after 10 years.

Cr33pin representing #TeamBeard. By the way are you from North Cal? You sound just like my cousin.

Anyways 10/10 podcast. Love you telling guys to get out there man. Fuck online game.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

That was a lovely podcast. I miss your beard no homo.

Quote: (01-19-2017 09:09 PM)nmmoooreland20 Wrote:  

Good show. Interested to hear more about breaking off the good girl after 10 years.

[Image: 1272x920design_01.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Bump

I've been meaning to listen to this podcast since I first saw it posted and I'm glad I finally got round to doing it.

An inspirational listen and I agree, much better experiences come from approaching girls in real life rather than online.

You had me at dank memes and gifs.

I will give this a listen later today.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Good podcast, leaving the girl must have been tough. My last LTR was about the same and ended with me boarding a flight also so can relate

He who dares wins - Del Boy

Quote: (03-08-2017 03:29 PM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

Good podcast, leaving the girl must have been tough. My last LTR was about the same and ended with me boarding a flight also so can relate

Yea, wanted to here more about it because I see myself possibly going that way as well.

I'm glad this thread got bumped. Missed it in Jan.

Great podcast. Keen to hear more from this suave gentleman.

Creepin sounds like a brother...is creepin a brother?!

^Damn.,,Creepin is not a brother. Cool podcast regardless.