Roosh V Forum
Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Project Belgrade Summer '18 (/thread-66014.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - stefpdt - 05-24-2018

^^Before booking my trip to Belgrade, I understood that the women in Belgrade would be difficult to hook up with. But I honestly didn't expect to deal with this level of flakiness and difficulty.

I agree that Budapest, Kiev, or Minsk would offer a better ROI if your focus is solely on game. But life is complicated, and we all have our reasons for visiting a city.

Now that I've spent time in Belgrade, and spoken with hundreds of people on the ground, I can make a judgment call for myself regarding what I want to do in the future.

Do I want easy pulls? Then I'll go back to Budapest or Kiev.

Or do I want to focus on having relationships with multiple girls while I build another online business? Belgrade is still a great city for LONG game, business opportunities, and dating high-quality women. Staying in Belgrade long-term would also force me to take my game to the next level.

I hung out with some friends and a German girl last night, and the German girl was a HUGE reminder of why I'm in Eastern Europe.

This girl brought up annoying political discussions, and had a shit attitude, just like every other basic bitch from Western countries.

The beautiful thing was that I could just ignore her because of the abundance of options that I have here.

Serbian girls may be difficult to lay, but at least they're sexy, feminine, and approachable. This is why I have hope for Belgrade in the long-term as my game and lifestyle continues to improve.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - nola - 05-24-2018

Quote: (05-24-2018 08:15 AM)stefpdt Wrote:  

I hung out with some friends and a German girl last night, and the German girl was a HUGE reminder of why I'm in Eastern Europe.

This girl brought up annoying political discussions, and had a shit attitude, just like every other basic bitch from Western countries.

The beautiful thing was that I could just ignore her because of the abundance of options that I have here.

Serbian girls may be difficult to lay, but at least they're sexy, feminine, and approachable. This is why I have hope for Belgrade in the long-term as my game and lifestyle continues to improve.

Oh man I love bumping into western girls in EE. When they get political I get politically incorrect. They don't have their white knight orbiters to defend their bullshit. Even better when I have an attractive EE girl by my side.

I bumped into a overweight vile English girl when I was on a date a few years ago in Ukraine. She started talking politics and other feminist shit. She kept commenting on my girls weight even telling her she should eat more and girls here are too skinny and all underweight. Needless to say that cold EE personality really came out when she told the girl I could never find a man here if I look like you, man do not like girl that is fat.

I about fucking died in my seat. One of my happiest dating memories ever.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Dragan - 05-24-2018

Quote: (05-24-2018 05:16 AM)icrus Wrote:  

Don't wanna be a party pooper but wasn't the whole purpose of going there getting laid? What the fuck are you doing then pissing around? Set up 10 Tinder dates and report back. You try to get laid from cold approach in SERBIA as a FOREIGNER (with no game probably). That is BOUND to crash and burn, hence why you barely try. Tell your Serbian bros to get you two good pics in a cafe and at the fortress, write a witty one-liner and swipe till your fingers bleed.

All the opening up talk is just sugar-coating the fact that you're not getting anywhere. Man up and start trying to get laid.

This needed to be addressed.

No I decided I liked Serbia as a place long term to live, so I'm not here solely for women. Going to be putting in time with a Serbian gamer I know soon to figure out how this place ticks. As far as Tinder, I don't think it works here man.

Quote: (05-24-2018 05:49 AM)zatara Wrote:  

Its a bit of an odd one. Serbia really doesn't sound like the ideal place to try to lose your virginity Dragan, given its difficulty and complete lack of ONS culture. If you've been there a month at this stage and gotten no action thats extremely bad, given the much better rate of return you could be having in lots of other places.

Budapest is nearby and in summer is absolutely flooded with easy backpacker tourists. It might be worth your while getting a train up to there for a weekend or two, you'll have very good odds at having a one night stand there if you hit up the tourist bars like Szimpla. Or else head to the Croatian coast and do some beach parties there.

You're not going to be able to properly relax and do well on dates in my opinion until you get at least a couple of notches onto your bed post.

Ok this is how it is: I'm not a jetsetter and I don't pick up and move somewhere else when the place turns out to be harder to live/ game in than I though. I could go to Budapest, it's possible.

Quote: (05-24-2018 05:52 AM)superschalk Wrote:  

The question is why are you guys wasting your time in Belgrade why you get the same and even better quality in Ukraine, Russia or Belarus with much less work? And yeah I know what the answer would be: less goldiggers, less tourists, less Arabs, superior culture, friendlier people, better food etc etc.

If I want to bang Serbian girls I would go to Vienna they are way easier to crack there. Belgrade is just one of the hardest places in EE to get laid for a non local.

Don't know honestly. Belarus is a dictatorship. Russia is Russia. Ukraine has so many problems. Sometimes we don't all think the same way. Me, I would not ever consider going to SEA to game, even if it is easy. Some messed up stuff happens there.

I'm not going to pay to live in Vienna. It's a great city and all, but too expensive.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Beirut - 05-24-2018

You're in belgrade long term and have a social circle. You will get laid.

Your problem is the same thing that makes you such a lovable guy Dragan. You're too nice and complacent and lack killer instinct.

Now I don't know you but from your posts I get that impression. Seems like every guy you meet you take the follower pupil role and as good as taking advice is, you have no filter of your own.

At some point you will have to toughen yourself up and say to yourself you're owed your place in the world and take it.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - kuqezi - 05-24-2018

Quote: (05-24-2018 08:28 AM)nola Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2018 08:15 AM)stefpdt Wrote:  

Oh man I love bumping into western girls in EE. When they get political I get politically incorrect. They don't have their white knight orbiters to defend their bullshit. Even better when I have an attractive EE girl by my side.

I bumped into a overweight vile English girl when I was on a date a few years ago in Ukraine. She started talking politics and other feminist shit. She kept commenting on my girls weight even telling her she should eat more and girls here are too skinny and all underweight. Needless to say that cold EE personality really came out when she told the girl I could never find a man here if I look like you, man do not like girl that is fat.

I about fucking died in my seat. One of my happiest dating memories ever.

^
GOLD!
I want this in a banner on every airport!

Quote: (05-24-2018 09:17 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

You're in belgrade long term and have a social circle. You will get laid.

Your problem is the same thing that makes you such a lovable guy Dragan. You're too nice and complacent and lack killer instinct.

Now I don't know you but from your posts I get that impression. Seems like every guy you meet you take the follower pupil role and as good as taking advice is, you have no filter of your own.

At some point you will have to toughen yourself up and say to yourself you're owed your place in the world and take it.

Thank you man.

Yes, probably so. I am working on being more assertive.

I've been working on toughening myself up, and it has helped a lot.

It seems like a lot of people here have problems with follow-through. That would definitely include me as well.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Mikestar - 05-24-2018

Quote: (05-24-2018 08:52 AM)Dragan Wrote:  

No I decided I liked Serbia as a place long term to live, so I'm not here solely for women. Going to be putting in time with a Serbian gamer I know soon to figure out how this place ticks. As far as Tinder, I don't think it works here man.

You don't think it works there? How much have you tried? Like the others say, go get some good pics taken of yourself. It worked in a conservative country like Turkey for me, I really don't see why it wouldn't work in Belgrade, there's no excuse.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - zoom - 05-24-2018

Posting five times a day on the forum is not going to help you get laid. The best players I know from the forum hardly post. I don't think that's a coincidence.

Quote: (05-24-2018 10:07 AM)zoom Wrote:  

Posting five times a day on the forum is not going to help you get laid. The best players I know from the forum hardly post. I don't think that's a coincidence.

This is true, I've been posting a lot lately thus not getting laid by new girls. This forum can be a distraction although some people go through periods where they don't feel like gaming or meeting girls. I'm in one of those now as I have a few safety's in play. Usually the internet lands me in a dry spell once or twice per year.

I binge game until I have a few regulars then I binge isolate until girls fall off rotation. It's a disease.

I don't think this is that time for Dragan.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - zatara - 05-24-2018

Ok this is how it is: I'm not a jetsetter and I don't pick up and move somewhere else when the place turns out to be harder to live/ game in than I though. I could go to Budapest, it's possible.

Its not about being a jetsetter or giving up to move somewhere else though - thats a strawman. You're clearly having not much luck in Belgrade, and don't really have the prospect of easy one night stands there. If you want to stick it out there for social/lifestyle reasons thats totally understandable - I'm not saying you should up sticks and give up on Serbia entirely.

But dude, you're a virgin in your mid 20s. You need to get laid sooner rather than later. Both Budapest and Split/Hvar are only 350km approx away from Belgrade, which is nothing. And its very very easy to have one night stands in either. They're also both cool places to visit and see, considering you're visiting the region anyway. Theres nothing stopping you from going for a cheap, easy, long weekend in either or both and getting laid.

^ Zatara is correct

I don't think your budget will fair well in Split this time of year though. Budapest is a good option to get your dick wet quickly and easily. If anything you could crash a hostel and bang out a few backpacker sluts no problem. Have you visited your local hostel yet.?

I don't know if couchsurfing is still a thing but I used to hookup with sluts this way on a regular basis when passing through a city.

Quote: (05-24-2018 10:07 AM)Mikestar Wrote:  

You don't think it works there? How much have you tried? Like the others say, go get some good pics taken of yourself. It worked in a conservative country like Turkey for me, I really don't see why it wouldn't work in Belgrade, there's no excuse.

I do not like it but I can try, as I already said. I get chewed out by people and it's just like I'm trying to live my life in a foreign country and try to find a woman.

I've been thinking about a 30 day break from the forum. People commentate but most aren't on the ball-field-- some are of course.

Quote: (05-24-2018 10:18 AM)nola Wrote:  

This is true, I've been posting a lot lately thus not getting laid by new girls. This forum can be a distraction although some people go through periods where they don't feel like gaming or meeting girls. I'm in one of those now as I have a few safety's in play. Usually the internet lands me in a dry spell once or twice per year.

I binge game until I have a few regulars then I binge isolate until girls fall off rotation. It's a disease.

I don't think this is that time for Dragan.

I agree, I post on here for the benefit of others, sincerely mean it, chronicle everything I can think of to help people looking at the Balkans.

I've been too active on the forum and I just need to do more approaches. But some people are telling me to approach and some are not. There's no consensus about what to do in belgrade and it's driving me crazy. I'm just trying to improve and give the forum a front row seat to the whole thing.

Quote: (05-24-2018 10:30 AM)zatara Wrote:  

Its not about being a jetsetter or giving up to move somewhere else though - thats a strawman. You're clearly having not much luck in Belgrade, and don't really have the prospect of easy one night stands there. If you want to stick it out there for social/lifestyle reasons thats totally understandable - I'm not saying you should up sticks and give up on Serbia entirely.

But dude, you're a virgin in your mid 20s. You need to get laid sooner rather than later. Both Budapest and Split/Hvar are only 350km approx away from Belgrade, which is nothing. And its very very easy to have one night stands in either. They're also both cool places to visit and see, considering you're visiting the region anyway. Theres nothing stopping you from going for a cheap, easy, long weekend in either or both and getting laid.

It is at some level being a nomad. Honestly the best advantage of a nomad lifestyle is hedonism or new travel expereinces. I'm here because I want to be and I'd like to stay long term. I will put this nicely: I'm challenging myself and doing more ever than I did in the states. You want to call me out for that? I completely understand ONS is not prevalent here.

Yes I can agree with you on your last point.

Dragan are you still working on killing your ego? I think that for the most part, people on RVF are harsh, but genuinely trying to help you. So you can't take these guys' comments personally. There is some solid advice in this thread.

Regarding what to do specifically, just do it all and see what works best for you. Daygame, nightgame, and online game are all options.

Cold approach daygame is the preferred method in Belgrade because it's the most surefire way to capture a girl's attention for at least 5-10 minutes. With those 5-10 minutes, you can build a real connection with a girl, get her WhatsApp/Viber, and set up a date within the next day or two.

I had a daytime set that lasted like 30 minutes the other day just because I was enjoying talking to her. It was kind of like an instadate in Studentski Trg. I have her Viber now, and we have another date scheduled this weekend.

The point is that we all need to be interacting with Serbian women as much as possible. The more work you put in, the better results you'll experience.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - zatara - 05-24-2018

Quote: (05-24-2018 10:47 AM)Dragan Wrote:  

It is at some level being a nomad. Honestly the best advantage of a nomad lifestyle is hedonism or new travel expereinces. I'm here because I want to be and I'd like to stay long term. I will put this nicely: I'm challenging myself and doing more ever than I did in the states. You want to call me out for that? I completely understand ONS is not prevalent here.

Yes I can agree with you on your last point.

What? I'm not really sure where you're going with this nomad stuff, or why you're being defensive or you think I'm "calling you out" on being in Belgrade. I'm not questioning your move to Europe at all, or as I said even suggesting you up sticks and abandon Serbia if you like it. But you've spent a month in Belgrade now and still haven't gotten laid, which to be frank is a pretty awful return on investment.

If you actually want to get laid, soon, you need to go to a city where one night stands are easy. And there are multiple ones within easy distance of Belgrade. Thats all my point is really.

When it comes down to it, what's stopping you from going to Budapest next weekend and getting laid? Its close-by, its cheap, its fun and its full of easy tourists.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - exitus - 05-24-2018

Belgrade is top quality. A must visit.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - man_of_sperm - 05-24-2018

This whole thread is pointless. Each time I see a Dragan post, I cringe. Either this guy has never had any intention to get laid. Then ban him, he's an annoying little bitch with his hamsterized posts that just a few depressed guys read and encourage.

Or he wants to get laid. Then just go to SEA for christ's sake and stop bothering us with your womanly blabla.

This guy is a fucking joke. He goes to Serbia because he's never really wanted to get laid. You're pathetic with your journal. You're like a woman.

Dragan go defile a women in Serbia or Hungary or splurge on Croatia if you have the money. That's a fucking order!

You're not going to find your virgin unicorn. Any girl you get at this stage in your life has likely had at least 3 - 5 dicks or more shoved in her orifices by age 21. She'll inevitably be more sexually experienced than you because it's virtually impossible for her not to be.

We talk on the phone and you're a good guy but Jesus Christ you need to get out of your head.

To additionally touch on exitus random misplaced and out of context comment. "Belgrade is top quality. A must visit." he's correct of course..

And man_of_sperm above me can go fuck herself, that's the most homosexual handle I've ever seen in my life. I'll apologize in advance for misgendering you man_of_sperm if I did. I don't need a hate crime on my record.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - sterling_archer - 05-24-2018

Quote: (05-24-2018 12:19 PM)man_of_sperm Wrote:  

This whole thread is pointless. Each time I see a Dragan post, I cringe. Either this guy has never had any intention to get laid. Then ban him, he's an annoying little bitch with his hamsterized posts that just a few depressed guys read and encourage.

Or he wants to get laid. Then just go to SEA for christ's sake and stop bothering us with your womanly blabla.

This guy is a fucking joke. He goes to Serbia because he's never really wanted to get laid. You're pathetic with your journal. You're like a woman.

Pederski post. Sad.

This thread is what inspired me to come to Belgrade.

My life has improved considerably since moving to Eastern Europe. This part of the world is like heaven on Earth.

Love or hate Dragan, his contributions to RVF have impacted people's lives.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - kuqezi - 05-24-2018

Easy there princess...
Nobody is forcing you to come here and read all of this thread and get stressed about it!
Don't like, don't come to this thread!

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - beastlord - 05-25-2018

I’m pretty sure I read previously in this forum that it was still relatively easy to get laid, now everyone is saying it’s the most difficult in the world lol. Anyways I already booked my trip, fml ?

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - stefpdt - 05-25-2018

Come and make your own judgment. One of my friends just pulled a girl in Kalemegdan (while on a date) after putting in serious work for 2 weeks. Anything is possible.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - invictusiii - 05-25-2018

Got my Serbian flag last Saturday. Was a chick I daygamed last September when I was here for a week. Ended up being about 3-4 dates altogether. I will say daygame is the best option here thought nightgame in bars/lounges rather than clubs can work as well. ONS are probably the exception so I don't even bother trying. In my opinion though Dragan needs to just get laid, point...blank...period. There is no way around this because you're just gonna be lost in your head until you lose that v-card. Couchsurfing has been something I use every once in a while as well. Hit up some local hosts or travelers passing through. Meet up, escalate and most importantly, PULL THAT TRIGGER! Just finished up some work now. Gonna go do some daygame and then hang out with a Russian chick in town from Couchsurfing.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - ksbms - 05-25-2018

Dragan, all the guys and myself are busting your balls for a good cause. At the same time, you don't want to become a trollish meme of this forum where it would say in a picture:

"Alpha Male - RFV rep 100 points"
"Still a virgin, though"

Install a pedometer and stick to discipline. No less than 10000 steps a day or 10 approaches solo, whichever comes first. If you add night game on top of that, perhaps online, try new locations - Budapest, Prague, etc., as per other commentators' suggestions, you'll get there. Surely, rather this summer than next summer.

You really ought to begin posting in the Approach Thread - do that at the end of a day, plus simple summary statistics. Make a spreadsheet and religiously update it, what actions you took, what you need to improve and what you'll tweak the day after. Make audio recordings - this is big and is one of the fastest way to improve. Make yourself accountable.

All the above is from personal experience. I was posting in the local forum, when I started, nearly every day, with numbers. I have a detailed spreadsheet I update after each session, I have pedometer, I audio-record all the approaches, then listen do them, think through, consult preferred day game models (I recommend LDM), ask for feedback from other players, self-diagnose, recalibrate, and improve bit by bit every day. Stop fucking around - getting laid, especially through day game is not half-measures, especially if you're starting out, even more so if you're a virgin. This can be done as other forum members did it, from virginhood to daygame pro (I know one guy in my town in person who did that THAT way - incidentally, he was 26 years old when he tackled the issue successfuly).

But you need to realize, it's like a full-time job. You need to go through this 100, 200, perhaps more approaches with pure commitment, persistence, tenacity, willpower. Everything is secondary do that goal (as long as you have roof over your head, and the money to pay your bills).

Just do it.