Roosh V Forum
Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Project Belgrade Summer '18 (/thread-66014.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Repo - 06-27-2018

Yeah that's why I didn't, know telling who it really is

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - PapayaTapper - 06-27-2018

Quote: (06-27-2018 06:57 PM)yankeetravels Wrote:  

I don't think he's gay, that's the easy answer. I just feel like he's a socially awkward guy that grew up in a bubble without learning how to deal with other men and women in the real world. I've seen guys that legit just have no social skills or awareness and you can't fully trust them plus when you see them, it's like watching a car crash about to happen with every woman approached.... he sounds more like that.

You may be right but its the emotional volatility and gamma tendencies that really indicate the inner turmoil of latent homosexual tendencies.

Awkward , goofy , socially inept , etc: those are all possible to attribute to poor socialization in a straight male of lesser masculinity

But the repeated cries for attention via drama, delusional self grandeur, and ultimately the extreme emotional pivot to betrayal are all effeminate characteristics more closely associated histrionic personality disorders most often found in women and homosexual men.

Edit

Quote: (06-27-2018 07:08 PM)asdfk Wrote:  

He posted audio of Pain Positive?

What. The. Fuck.

I didnt see what was removed by the mods. So did Dragan (aka DickLick) record PP when they met without his knowledge? Is that what Im understanding?

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - asdfk - 06-27-2018

This may never happen again.

There have to be consequences for Dragan. If there are none, similar disgusting turds will attempt the same shit.

The answer is not to stop meeting newbies but to act accordingly when one attempt something’ like this.

I do not have answers on what should happen but I think some of the older, high-repped members might.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Matsufubu - 06-27-2018

Guys, guys, lay off...

...he's still "improving".

It seems that if you want to spot the troll, just see who I try to give sympathetic advice to. That's the troll right there.

*smh*

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - zmaster - 06-27-2018

hey guys,

just a heads up.
i met dragan, nola and one more guy last night. i didn't get his name but they all are real.

felt like i was severely under-dressed for my first meetup with someone from this forum (they were rocking suits and formal, while i was keeping it local in shorts and a tee).

i haven't been following the forum drama (no time to read through 27 pages of text), but i can say the following:
they are all very american in both appearance and behavior.
highly articulate and have very strong personalities.
they are decent guys to hang around with and grab a beer or two.

i'll stay in touch and will plan a hunting session with them later in the week if they are available (splav time)
beyond that I can't say more. hopefully when i catch up on my work, i will have more time to read this and see what i missed.
i am fairly new to the forum, so if anyone has any questions about my authenticity, feel free to dm me and i will share my insta account with you.

ps. belgrade is awesome. you just gotta play the bf game (no bangs on the first date, close on the second). aside from that, you are golden here. social circles are relatively easy to make in a week or two.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - YoungBlade - 06-27-2018

Quote: (06-27-2018 08:18 PM)zmaster Wrote:  

hey guys,

just a heads up.
i met dragan, nola and one more guy last night. i didn't get his name but they all are real.

felt like i was severely under-dressed for my first meetup with someone from this forum (they were rocking suits and formal, while i was keeping it local in shorts and a tee).

i haven't been following the forum drama (no time to read through 27 pages of text), but i can say the following:

i'll stay in touch and will plan a hunting session with them later in the week if they are available (splav time)
beyond that I can't say more. hopefully when i catch up on my work, i will have more time to read this and see what i missed.
i am fairly new to the forum, so if anyone has any questions about my authenticity, feel free to dm me and i will share my insta account with you.

ps. belgrade is awesome. you just gotta play the bf game (no bangs on the first date, close on the second). aside from that, you are golden here. social circles are relatively easy to make in a week or two.

Nice try

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - zmaster - 06-27-2018

Quote: (06-27-2018 08:25 PM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

hey guys,

just a heads up.

Nice try

speaking from personal experience here. as i said, i only spent about 2 hours with them grabbing drinks and getting to know them.

does anyone have a cliff notes version of the drama?

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Mercenary - 06-27-2018

hey guys,

just a heads up.

[Image: 4704677ca89a9686e98699f973f3d5d8a4c70cac_hq.gif]

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Tail Gunner - 06-27-2018

Quote: (06-27-2018 07:17 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

I didnt see what was removed by the mods. So did Dragan (aka DickLick) record PP when they met without his knowledge? Is that what Im understanding?

Based on what I heard from the sound recording, PainPositive must have telephoned Dragan to call him out on his disclosing their in-person discussion on the forum. Dragan must have then posted a portion of PainPositive's voicemail message to the forum. This is just my supposition as to what happened, so it is subject to correction based on input from PainPositive.

Dragan claimed to post the sound recording to demonstrate that PainPositive was "emotional," but all I heard was a guy expressing righteous indignation for being stabbed in the back.

Props to the mods for removing the sound recording so quickly.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Kona - 06-27-2018

Quote: (06-27-2018 08:34 PM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  

Based on what I heard from the sound recording, PainPositive must have telephoned Dragan to call him out on his disclosing their in-person discussion on the forum. Dragan must have then posted a portion of PainPositive's voicemail message to the forum. This is just my supposition as to what happened, so it is subject to correction based on input from PainPositive.

Dragan claimed to post the sound recording to demonstrate that PainPositive was "emotional," but all I heard was a guy expressing righteous indignation for being stabbed in the back.

Yeah so was that supposed to prove it was really Pain positive on the phone. This one is fucking weird.

So everyone is aware, I spoke with a highly reports member on the phone at least two years ago, and no one since. If anybody says I have, they lying.

I will not be doing any phone consultations in the future. I don't care if it's Matt Forney wanting to take ne to the prom. There's some weirdos out there.

Aloha!

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Rhyme or Reason - 06-27-2018

Quote: (06-27-2018 03:38 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Anyone could smell the walking liability from a mile away. And someone beloved by the forum took his time to meet you anyway. Repped you no less for atleast trying.

The worst part about being right about someone's horrible character and noticing it early on is that it's always worse than expected.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I don't wanna sound like the forum's Troll Hipster but I think I was the first to publicly clash with him back in April

He sperged out in response to what was a mild criticism.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - YoungBlade - 06-27-2018

Quote: (06-27-2018 08:47 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Anyone could smell the walking liability from a mile away. And someone beloved by the forum took his time to meet you anyway. Repped you no less for atleast trying.

The worst part about being right about someone's horrible character and noticing it early on is that it's always worse than expected.

I don't wanna sound like the forum's Troll Hipster but I think I was the first to publicly clash with him back in April

[Image: wednesday-addams-hate-mainstream.jpg]

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Comte De St. Germain - 06-27-2018

I didn't call him out heavily in the FFL thread and Private Lounge while getting a 7 day ban to get upstaged like this [Image: sad.gif]

[Image: ezgif.com-resize%20%289%29.gif]

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - PapayaTapper - 06-27-2018

I remember you telling me about it but I just thought you were being your usual assholey self. Turns out you can be an asshole and right at the same time...who knew?

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - pussy sniffer - 06-27-2018

Ok so as I said before, Dragan rightfully deserves his picture to be placed next to the holy IRT loool.

And who knows if it was Nola / superiorclimber that Pain Positive met. Maybe they were just Dragan's friends who pretended to be them. Looks like Painpositive didn't read the thread before meeting them (I think he wrote that) and he didn't really care about checking their backstory.

Seriously, let's change some forum rules, it's becoming a troll pit :
- no virgins
- separate the "met in..." reps from the "nice post" reps (or even forbid the 2nd type of reps. I'm sure it would clean a lot of the trolls and remove credibility from others.)

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Gustavus Adolphus - 06-27-2018

Found some recent footage of Nola and Superior climber discussing forum problems with the Virgin King of Belgrade

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Shimmy - 06-27-2018

Quote: (06-27-2018 08:34 PM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  

PainPositive sent him a whatsapp voice message telling him he's a pussy who doesn't act like a man and is an internet warrior. Dragan reinforced everything PainPositive accused him of and posted the whatsapp message like the internet warrior he is.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - MongolianAbroad - 06-27-2018

Quote: (06-27-2018 02:23 PM)Dragan Wrote:  

Pain Positive, I find it odd you calling out people for having sockpuppets (I readily admitted to having none in our meeting), because you readily admitted you had a second account after your first was banned.

You also said don't give a fuck about what people on the forum think, but why are you responding to low-rep members?

Damn, what a low comment.

I had high hopes the forum could get this guy laid.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink, I suppose.

And then it can kick and bite you sometimes, too.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - renotime - 06-28-2018

We've got a lot of miracle workers here, but it appears Dragan's case is fucking terminal.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - MongolianAbroad - 06-28-2018

Quote: (06-27-2018 05:54 PM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

Quote: (06-27-2018 05:53 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

Christ what a dick, good riddance.

I didn't see what got removed, did that prick post phone numbers?

Audio of PainPositive

I missed that.

I've had a busy week.

What. The. F***.

We gotta have better filters for these kinds of members coming in. It looks like Scotian was ahead of the curve on this one, and he was right, but I'm thinking this guy should have been gone even before he started taking heat.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Beirut - 06-28-2018

I'm just amazed at how those 3 found each other. Their shared love for meaningless detail story telling and complete obliviousness to the ridiculousness of what they're saying is mind boggling.

I kinda feel like this thread should be deleted. I think part of them is proud that they got a reaction from the forum.

Pargan with his constant questions got banned too, pretty sure he's gonna end up being one of theirs. There was a supposedly other guy kinggray something who used to post Meetup threads about every location at the same dates and I remember reporting him and suspecting he was collecting numbers.

There is/will be probably a lot of height trolls and the likes coming. Sniffer posted some suspicious accounts and I think he's right about at least some of them although after falsely accusing belarus I can't really say I'm qualified for it.

I'm glad this got stopped now because it would've hurt the willingness of the older members to meet new ones even more. I used to give out my number and stuff freely and raise my eyebrow when some would suggest only giving it out after meeting but I get it now.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Tail Gunner - 06-28-2018

Quote: (06-28-2018 12:10 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

I think part of them is proud that they got a reaction from the forum.

In fact, that is the only reason that explains why they would write self-destructive posts that they knew with absolutely certainty would get them banned. Why else would someone write a post about having homo-sex or disclosing a private audio message? Their object was to commit as much carnage as possible on the forum and then go out in a blaze of glory by committing forum suicide in the most colorful way possible. These autistic attention trolls have far too much time on their hands -- and they would rather mess with real men from behind a keyboard than try to become one.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Beirut - 06-28-2018

Yes if you notice every one of their sock puppets ends up making some kind of ridiculous claim in a post. They just can't control themselves. Like introducing his new one just now a few posts up.

Couldn't even wait a few days

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - scotian - 06-28-2018

Guys let’s not lose sight of the fact that it’s highly entertaining to have these crazy threads where retards get called out, banned and hopefully in the case of Dragan, curb stomped. It’s one thing to disagree with someone online, even meet up and then have a falling out but to fucking post private conversation topics then try to doxx someone by posting a voice message is disgusting. Even JJ Roberts didn’t do that to me (Hi Lumiere!)

If I was Dragon I would be booking a one way ticket the fuck out of Belgrade ASAP. I partied with Pain Positive a couple of times in Bogota, he’s the type of guy I wouldn’t want to meet in a dark alley.

Does RVF have a witness protection program?

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - renotime - 06-28-2018

Tell us who the sock puppets are and we'll give you a great set up in Zanesville, Ohio.