Roosh V Forum
Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Positivity / Good News Only Lounge (/thread-63951.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - zigZag - 08-10-2017

Visited sweden and thought it has some of the best nature i've ever seen and i loved my time there.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Cr33pin - 08-10-2017

Pure bliss from the early days of the internet
Possibly a little different from the current vibe of the thread but I can't watch this video and not be a little happy and goofy and sing along [Image: smile.gif]

(dont worry I won't be posting a lot like this in the thread)

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - debeguiled - 08-10-2017

@Cr33pin

I feel the same watching Barry Sanders, the human cheat code.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Felix88 - 08-10-2017

Started my new job last month that pay double my old job, and I can go home earlier too.
Had coffee with a 18 years old girl I met at a restaurant, turned out she's the daughter of one of the biggest restaurants in the city, the musical band was great too.
Ate some delicious shrimp curry and fresh seafood.
Replay the witcher 3 again.

Life's good and I feel blessed.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Alsos - 08-10-2017

Started back at MMA stuff yesterday after a work-induced interruption of a few months.

Got paired with a newb in the beginner class (I was there, so why not join in?) who actually listened to my advice and corrections, and improved his technique substantially and instantly. Impressive. In six-plus years I've never seen someone learn so fast.

Spent all day so sore I didn't dare cough or laugh, but sore in that good way that tells me I got a better core workout than I realized at the time.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - YoungBlade - 08-11-2017

There are ~20 members who know how good I feel.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - JayD - 08-11-2017

Had a really got interview with a small firm, the interview process went by smooth and we clicked well, riffing about UFC. Waiting to hear back from the, I'm keen for it!

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - King of Monkeys - 08-11-2017

I went to my improv class tonight and had a lot of fun. It's worth the gas to get there.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - PapayaTapper - 08-12-2017

Got back from Spain last night. Going take care of some business for a couple weeks before I head back. I love traveling but... damn... there's always something nice about coming home to a place you love.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - realologist - 08-12-2017

Quote: (08-12-2017 10:27 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Got back from Spain last night. Going take care of some business for a couple weeks before I head back. I love traveling but... damn... there's always something nice about coming home to a place you love.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Vaun - 08-12-2017

Went to Spain earlier this summer. Its now my new favorite place in the world. I want to go there as much as possible, as often as I can. Ran some day game one day, met a stunner visiting from Peru, hung out with her for a while that day, we kissed and got close but nothing serious, and damn, I have an open invite now to Lima. From all of my approaches, game, etc, one of the hottest and best girls I have ever connected with.

To add: I didn't go there for the women. I went there to see Spain. The food, the wine, the weather, architecture, history, etc, it truly has it all. And compared to elsewhere in Europe, its modern. It always feels like a first world country, wherever you go. Its modern, good transportation, nice hotels, clean, organized. People keep to themselves. It doesn't have that "dank" feeling so many other places have in Europe. Its bright and sunny, and clean. Another thing I noticed, is that its secure. The airport security, security in the cities, etc, it very much feels like a secure place. Like the Spanish protect themselves, and are removed from so many of the other problems in Europe. Just being there makes me feel like its the strongest country in Europe.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Beyond Borders - 08-12-2017

Getting ready to fly back to Northern Cali and getting that pumped feeling that I get every time I make a journey.

I have a firm belief that one of the longer-term lessons of traveling and living abroad is, contrary to popular opinion, overcoming the initial escapist fantasy and learning to be happy and satisfied no matter where you're at. I think a lot of the more naive guys miss the point when they think heading elsewhere will solve their problems on its own - but I also think their critics miss the point when they say long-term location independence has no value and will only lead to disillusionment. For me it has been the opposite, and I think that's just a hump you have to get over.

In a sense, it teaches you to overcome these things prematurely by taking the wind out of your sails and forcing you to realize that no matter where and when you are in life, you have to take charge of the course - because external influence will never in itself be enough to keep that wind blowing alone.

I wouldn't trade my freedom of location and time for anything. And I still think traveling offers so much in the realms of lifestyle choice, bargains on luxury, and variety of women of course...as well as opportunities for adventure, the honing of the mind through challenge and novelty, insights that can lead to huge perspective shifts, and catalyst for philosophical thought...but I don't need it to keep my life interesting.

And going home is always as exciting to me as coming out to Asia. Right now I can't wait to strap on my trail running shoes for some interval training in the majestic redwoods where I grew up.

Of course, I'm extremely fortunate to come from such a beautiful corner of the world, but in the spirit of this thread, just want to throw it out there that no matter where you're at and what you're doing, if you ever feel limited or confined by your location, there's probably a lot more you could be doing to make the most of whatever's around you already. Make an effort to make your life more interesting and over time that turns into habit and your life becomes so by default.

(If you look closely enough you can see one of your fellow forum members scrambling over a massive log while we tear through an old growth redwood forest - what a way to get a morning workout!).

[Image: attachment.jpg37360]   

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - PapayaTapper - 08-12-2017

Quote: (08-12-2017 10:59 AM)Vaun Wrote:  

Went to Spain earlier this summer. Its now my new favorite place in the world. I want to go there as much as possible, as often as I can. Ran some day game one day, met a stunner visiting from Peru, hung out with her for a while that day, we kissed and close but nothing serious, and damn, I have an open invite now to Lima. From all of my approaches, game, etc, one of the hottest and best girls I have ever connected with.

Im heading back to Valencia before the end of this month. Going use it as home base for an extended stay and do some exploring:, Benidorm, Malaga, Marbella...who knows where else. Incredible food and wine, cheap, friendly people, boatloads of pretty girls, architecture, history, weather... I agree with you...its my new favorite place to visit

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Elster - 08-12-2017

Quite happy to see a different take on Spain from the tired resentment of a certain banned forumite!

As for my two positive cents of the day.
I'm currently involved in a long term gig where my client has much to my surprise been very satisfied with my work (I usually get nagging customers doing online freelancing).
Today he contacted me in order to send me a piece of hardware that would accelerate greatly my work which frankly surprised me.
I'm not sure if there isn't something more to it, but it is a welcome aid!

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Kona - 08-12-2017

I have some extremely positive news to share: This morning, the Roosh V Forum saved my life!

I woke with the sun, skipped my workout routine because I was supposed to be at canoe practice at 9 am. Before I left my house, I gathered up all of these gasoline cans I have laying around. They ranged from completely full, to half full, to just a little full. (Notice the positivity.) It was 19 cans total, and I threw them in my truck.

The plan was to stop by my work, consolidate the fuel in the cans, and throw away the completely un-full cans. Then I was going to eat breakfast, troll you guys, and head to practice. I have one of these forty yard trash bins here, which is also half full.

The first can I pulled out splashed gasoline all over me. I finished up, throwing away 11 cans, and putting the full ones back in the truck. I put my shirt and shorts in the washer, and took a shower. I sat down ass naked in front of the computer while my clothes were going, and started reading the forum. Wow, these are some great threads I was thinking.

At first, I thought there was something wrong with the computer screen. I began cursing Steve Jobs. I soon realized, however, that what I was seeing was the reflection of flames in the trash bin where I had just thrown all this gasoline. I called 911, but I'm out here, and it takes them a while.

Of course, I'm naked, but just my luck, I have all this safety shit that's never been used. There is actually a little bag of a fireman suit. I put on the fireman pants, but can't figure out the jacket, grab two extinguishers, put on the helmet, and run out to start spraying. The dumpster is right next to my truck, which has the full cans in it. I sprayed the flames back and then moved my truck.

Right when I was getting out of the truck this huge fireball shot right up against the window where I had just been sitting with my back turned, and the window broke. The fireball was big enough that if I hadn't moved the truck, it would have set off the cans for sure. That would have been the end of me.

The real firemen got there, and hosed it all away. Now there's some guy here that looks official with a clipboard who is probably figuring out all the tickets he's going to give me.

I don't care. If I hadn't been on the forum I never would have seen the fire. I'd be dead. I don't care either that I was wearing nothing but fire pants and suspenders. I know its wrong, but here's a picture of me getting it done:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuvRROmbwlnKTTIkncA9X...R6GOp7-Rwp]

Mahalo to Roosh and everyone on this forum for your positivity and info. Today, you all saved a life.

Aloha!

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Alpharius - 08-12-2017

Quote: (08-12-2017 02:54 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Mahalo to Roosh and everyone on this forum for your positivity and info. Today, you all saved a life.

Aloha!

Proof that if you build a man a fire, he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life!

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Elster - 08-12-2017

Hadn't repped you before Kona, my bad.
Here is a flamiferous +1 to you!

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - King of Monkeys - 08-13-2017

Quote: (08-12-2017 02:54 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I sat down ass naked in front of the computer while my clothes were going, and started reading the forum. Wow, these are some great threads I was thinking.

I don't care. If I hadn't been on the forum I never would have seen the fire. I'd be dead.

Aloha!

From now on, I'm never browsing rooshvforum with my clothes on. For safety reasons.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - PapayaTapper - 08-13-2017

Kona's post...just...made my Sunday
[Image: giphy.gif]

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Cation - 08-13-2017

At work, I was given a less responsible role, while still being paid the same. Love it!

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Kona - 08-13-2017

I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday.get out there and have some fun. Just don't call it Sunday funday.

Aloha!

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - WilliamDoor - 08-13-2017

Glad to read you made it out alive Kona, God bless.

To be frank, I am very glad that I am not in the USA at this time. This forum has shown me what will await me: obese sluts and slugs with minds full of fear and fury. To have an ocean to keep that away from me is a gift.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - YoungBlade - 08-13-2017

Just had the best weekend of my life. Thanks to all who made it happen. Let's see if I can't top it for y'all soon.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - redbeard - 08-13-2017

13 days in and August has been my most profitable month ever for my internet business.

Now to keep the momentum going.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - glugger - 08-14-2017

Lost my virginity to a gorgeous Japanese exchange student on the weekend. I wouldn't have even gotten close if it weren't for all the awesome guys here and the incredible wealth of knowledge you provide. Full story coming soon.

Thanks RVF!