Roosh V Forum
Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Positivity / Good News Only Lounge (/thread-63951.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Kona - 08-07-2017

Quote: (08-07-2017 05:56 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Quote: (08-07-2017 04:31 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (08-07-2017 02:50 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

Quote: (08-04-2017 02:09 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Just enjoying having rep cruising at 69.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Bump it to 71.

Aloha!

The same to you my good man!

Bump it to 86!

Great number unless you work in a restaurant.

Slainte!

Here's Samoan football player Xavier su'a Filo. You're like him for now.

[Image: 225px-Xavier_Su%27a-Filo.JPG]

Aloha!

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Kona - 08-07-2017

Quote: (08-07-2017 06:15 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Have a fun weekend planned with a bunch of friends coming up.

Well you can tell your friends all about the rep point you got from your Hawaiian buddy!

And in honor of debguiled and Xavier sua filo, here's a positive snappy Samoan song that makes everybody feel good:

Aloha!

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - debeguiled - 08-07-2017

Kona would never troll me.

And he would never hand out a sarcastic rep point.

And he would never troll you either.

So just relax and listen to the beautiful music.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - debeguiled - 08-07-2017

Quote: (08-07-2017 06:20 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Here's Samoan football player Xavier su'a Filo. You're like him for now.

[Image: 225px-Xavier_Su%27a-Filo.JPG]

Aloha!

Got the stomach right.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Leonard D Neubache - 08-07-2017

Don't worry, debeguiled. As soon as I can get ahold of someone else who's already repped you we'll both neutral-rep you and get you back to 69 in no time flat.

I've got your back, bro.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - PapayaTapper - 08-08-2017

Got to meet members El Gostro and Malone yesterday in Valencia Spain. Chatted for a bit over cold drinks on a hot sunny day.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Fortis - 08-08-2017

Few good things:

I was going over my bank accounts today and I realized I had more than enough money to pay off this toxic loan of mine. I was a little afraid since spending all that money puts me slightly in the red but I know I made the best decision with that money. I think they call it a sunken cost fallacy? YOu feel like you're losing something but you actually already lost it from the get go.

1 college loan down and a few more to go. Feels good to just click a button and know I never have to worry about that fucking loan again.

I was at the bar last night with a friend catching up over some drinks and this dude walks over and pats me on the back and has a huge smile on his face. Turns out last year, while hammered at the bar, I apparently put him in a taxi home because he was too drunk to make it there himself. This is after he was being a dick about some topic we were on.

I don't really remember and I don't really know that guy but he was certain it was me. He got me a drink and we chatted for a bit. Nice to know I did something good while hammered with my bros and up to no good.

Been getting massive compliments on my physique lately. Been blowing up my ego a bit. Feels good to know I'm not a totally lazy bastard who is wasting his time and his life.

#1 makes me realize I have been half-assing it on my money hustle lately. There is really no reason I'm not stacking more money. It makes me feel hungry in a good way.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - tomzestatlu - 08-08-2017

Just got back from summer vacation at the sea and I loved it. Nothing special, but last time I was on the vacation at sea was when I was small child.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - debeguiled - 08-08-2017

Quote: (08-07-2017 08:25 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Don't worry, debeguiled. As soon as I can get ahold of someone else who's already repped you we'll both neutral-rep you and get you back to 69 in no time flat.

I've got your back, bro.

Thanks Leonard, but if it's all the same to you, I would rather you give me a sleeping bag and a spot by the fire in your rural compound when the shit hits the fan.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - PapayaTapper - 08-08-2017

^Camping out Meetup at LNB's!!!...can I go?

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - debeguiled - 08-08-2017

Quote: (08-08-2017 12:13 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Absolutely. I am personally inviting you to Leonard's, because I am a respectful houseguest who understands boundaries.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - redbeard - 08-08-2017

Woke up.

Roof over my head.

Lungs still work.

Cool 78 degrees outside.

RVF still active.

Life's good.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - King of Monkeys - 08-08-2017

I like living in a world where I can shit, shower, read a book, and brush my teeth all in the same room.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Paracelsus - 08-08-2017

Rain's pouring outside. It's warm inside. Nothing like the roar of a torrent of rain on a solid roof.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - YoungBlade - 08-08-2017

Woke up at midnight, realized I hadn't showered yet, hopped in.

Some of you know I use only salt and baking soda to clean myself. Well the steam had formed a massive salt rock at the bottom of the box of salt. I picked it up and...

The feeling was orgasmic. Scrubbing that salt rock on my skin was like I had had an itch I couldn't scratch and didn't know it, and having it all scratched at once.

10/10 would have harem scrub me down with salt rocks.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Leonard D Neubache - 08-08-2017

Quote: (08-08-2017 12:34 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Absolutely. I am personally inviting you to Leonard's, because I am a respectful houseguest who understands boundaries.

Yeah, you guys can come to my place for sure.

I've got tons of jobs that need doing. [Image: whip.gif]

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Paracelsus - 08-09-2017

Quote: (08-08-2017 11:22 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2017 12:34 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Yeah, you guys can come to my place for sure.

I've got tons of jobs that need doing. [Image: whip.gif]

Make sure to have them pick you up some skyhooks.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - cascadecombo - 08-09-2017

Going from not more than 6 months ago when it'd be just me and a buddy rolling in the gym per our posted schedule the two of us going at it honing our techniques.

It's slowly built into something big where it attracts more and more people, not only curious newbies but other experienced people looking for good spots to train. Always good to see what you've been putting your time into grow and flourish.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Kapanda - 08-09-2017

I just feel fucking good about myself

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - redbeard - 08-09-2017

Whenever you get down about girls remember how blessed you are to have this forum.

There are guys out there who can only approach after 6 Bud Light's, and waste hundreds a year taking tinder girls on 2-3 dinner dates thinking that's the way to poosy.

Meanwhile the same girls are texting "some cool guy who asked her where the nearest pet shop was" in the background.

All about perspective.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - glugger - 08-09-2017

Had two basketball games over the last two days, and my team won convincingly in both. 35 points in the first game, 26 points in the second.

Plus my game fitness has really improved as well, where I'm able to play a full game flat out without fatiguing.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Beyond Borders - 08-09-2017

Woke up on a tropical island yesterday to look out from the back deck of my hotel and see the sun glistening across the water from behind Pattaya. It was taking super long for my food to come out at the beach restaurant, so spur of the moment I tossed off my shirt and kicked off my sandals. Jogged down across the white sands for some sets of pushups on the shoreline between swimming out into the waves and floating on my back.

A younger but on his way to fat European guy tried to get sarcastic with me for working out in public when I jumped out of the water for another set. "Alright, sexy boy," he says.

I gave him a knowing smirk and dove back into the blue-green ocean. Swam all the way down to the other end of the cove and got a hard run back to the restaurant in the heat.

He probably went back and finished up his morning beer with his "mates."

By the time I came huffing and puffing back up to the table, my girl was sitting there with a few plates of fresh steaming hot Thai food to handle the appetite I'd just worked up. Tom Yum seafood soup, fried squid in garlic pepper sauce, crab fried rice, and a mango shake.

Life is good.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - MajorStyles - 08-09-2017

Quote: (08-09-2017 09:01 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Woke up on a tropical island yesterday to look out from the back deck of my hotel and see the sun glistening across the water from behind Pattaya.

[Image: highfive.gif]

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Beyond Borders - 08-10-2017

^ haha In a decade of living mostly in Southeast Asia, I've actually never been to Pattaya other than driving through on the way to the pier a couple days ago. I'm sure it's a good time, though - no hate for the whoremongers, I say. There's a time and place for everything.

Koh Larn is surprisingly quiet and subdued for being directly across the water. Quite a view of the city to wake up to also. I recommend it for anyone in Bangkok who wants a mellow place to escape to the beach.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - King of Monkeys - 08-10-2017

I drew a self-portrait of myself today. It's the first time I've ever really put effort into trying to draw a portrait. It sucks pretty bad, but previously I could barely even draw a circle correctly. I want to keep at drawing and see how far I can take it.