Roosh V Forum
Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Positivity / Good News Only Lounge (/thread-63951.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Suits - 07-23-2017

Quote: (07-23-2017 08:10 PM)Sooth Wrote:  

Produced some mew marketing material that everyone was blown away with.

[Image: tumblr_m9k621fdMK1ry5v76o7_500.gif]

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Off The Reservation - 07-23-2017

Really, really good news.

[Image: 220px-Dime_Reverse_13.png]

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - komatiite - 07-23-2017

When I was 18 after finishing my first year of college I got a summer job as a jughound on a seismic crew in this town called Lake Jackson Texas - it has a Walmart and a big sign that says Hometown of Ron Paul.

We would have to lug around massive rolls of extension cords and these things called geophones that measure sound waves caused by blasting dynamite underground to help explore for oil. If you have ever heard of a Geophysicist, that is the field component of their work.

One day I was out in this Gulf Coast jungle - I grew up split between Saskatchewan and Montana and it was way too hot and humid to handle and these friggin wild hogs and snakes that I would see all the time had me tripping - it wasn't a good day. Out of the woods I popped out into someone's backyard as I went along my route for the day. They were all having a BBQ. All the partygoers see me emerge from the woods out back and stared -- I explain who I was in my funny accent and luckily they had been given a heads up by my company that someone would be out and about. They told me to take a break and join them, and gave me a Sweet Tea and Brisket sandwich. First time I had ever had those before. It was the most glorious 20 minute break of my life -- they were laughing their asses off at the way I talked in my weird Accent, my anxiety about the pigs, and the fact that I was grateful to hear English since most of the rest of my crew were Spanish speaking Mexicans -- I don't speak a lick of it! After a bit I grabbed my stuff and thanked them, laid out the cables across their lawn and went on with my day.

During the BBQ they had this stereo going, and this song was on that I liked but I never caught the lyrics and could never figure out who it was. Lo and behold at this restaurant I was at today, it came on and I was able to get the tune name with that app called Shazam. I've been in a great mood ever since, just thinking about how interesting that summer job was and how fortunate i was to do something like that.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - choichoi - 07-24-2017

Finding this good thread!

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Leonard D Neubache - 07-24-2017

Recovering from what I think was food poisoning and really appreciating my health. As a bonus my body instinctively recoiled at everything that was bad for me, which included a few innocuous foods and drinks that had been flying under the radar.

Now I'm eating stuff I know my body wants and needs. I feel in tune with myself and better than I have in a long time.

Thanks, food poisoning! You're the best!

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-31375-1417182486-15.gif]

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Suits - 07-24-2017

Quote: (07-23-2017 03:50 PM)armenia4ever Wrote:  

I just had sex with my wife and blew a load in her. Feels good.

Good call putting this in a thread where no one is allowed to be a dick.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Barron - 07-24-2017

It's summertime in Kiev.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Spectrumwalker - 07-24-2017

One of the greatest small pleasures in life is putting on a clean, freshly pressed, crisp and cool white shirt in the warm summer months.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Suits - 07-24-2017

We had a major heat-wave here in Beijing in mid- and early July. However, for the past week, temperatures have been very moderate and cool. A most excellent change.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Mikestar - 07-24-2017

Got into university and got my first job, life is full of changes this year, I see a bright future.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - CynicalContrarian - 07-24-2017

What?
Positivity / good news only?

How in the sam hell is a cynical contrarian supposed to add anything to this? [Image: cool.gif]

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Akwesi - 07-24-2017

On Saturday I returned to my country after a long trip. Hours later a beautiful girl twenty years my junior, whom I had previously only talked to online, came over and insisted on having sex with me. After I shot a big load all over her tight stomach, she promptly got dressed and left.

I have two weeks of vacation left, and among other things I'll be creating a website on the history of the football Euros. And tonight I'm signing up for the gym.

Hell yeah! I'm loving this thread already.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - YoungBlade - 07-24-2017

Just CRUSHED my business presentation at a networking event.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - realologist - 07-24-2017

Just had the Midwest version of surf'n'turf. Yellow perch and venison.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Mr. Accuride - 07-24-2017

Quote: (11-09-2016 01:40 AM)Mr. Accuride Wrote:  

From a year ago, I've been banging a Japanese lady who is an even bigger shitlord than I am and is 100% aboard the Trump train.

She is getting pregnant tonight. Count me aboard the #TrumpBabyBoom

Only a few weeks left to go. 'Twas destiny.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - General Stalin - 07-24-2017

Love this thread. About damn time, though it looks a little bit like the "Manly thing you did today" thread. Needs more variety. Here's some:

Been seeing a single girl real steady for nearly a year now and I'm pretty happy with it. I'm not too concerned about the far-off future with this girl, how things are going to be a year from now, etc. We're kicking it and I see zero reason to change it. I recently came to terms with this the other day after having a long talk with a friend of mine about fear of permanence and inability to appreciate the present. I've struggled with these sorts of things in the past and over the past few years have gotten very good at overcoming them with regards to women, but not long relationships. Since things have become a little more serious with my girl I've seen myself have thoughts of whether or not it's a good a idea to keep seeing her, and if I'm making the wrong decision for my future but snapped out of recently realizing that this shit is pointless to worry about.

I'm enjoying my life right now and should continue to do so.

...Also shot trap for the first time ever with my new shotgun the other day and got 19/25 clays. What a fun time.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Kona - 07-24-2017

I just gave out my maximum allowed reputation points in a today to the first four dudes in this thread. It feels good to give.

Aloha!

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Simeon_Strangelight - 07-24-2017

There are a ton of vids similar to those:

Note that almost all are concerned with ingenuity, creativity, skill, craft and having created something fun, beautiful or valuable.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Cr33pin - 07-24-2017

I got some good news

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - DrCotard - 07-24-2017

This thread has potential.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Chunnel - 07-24-2017

Quote: (07-24-2017 02:43 AM)Suits Wrote:  

We had a major heat-wave here in Beijing in mid- and early July. However, for the past week, temperatures have been very moderate and cool. A most excellent change.

Heat broke where I am in NY tonight too.

Just finished a nighttime bodyweight workout, nagging groin pain is finally going away, and I had an extra gear in my sprints too.

Got rained on walking home. Hadn't felt so good and alive after a workout in a while.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Cobra - 07-24-2017

I've mentioned this elsewhere but this is the right thread for it.

This is cheesy but after coming into a sales job after 10 years of accounting, I won the President's Club (top salesman) last year and was named a "Brand Ambassador." That's not the best part.

Since I made pocket squares popular around the office (thanks to the forum and its members, particularly Lothario), the President orders a bunch of them in the company's color with a company logo and my name etched in the back.

I feel naked without a pocket square pretty much.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - phluff127 - 07-24-2017

Just ate grilled bison and smoked elk short ribs with my old man. Absolutely incredible. Dipped both in teriyaki. Shout out to the G!

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Comte De St. Germain - 07-24-2017

Quote: (07-23-2017 05:23 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Life has been phenomenally interesting at this rate. Almost as if it's fate I get the reprieve I need to work towards my future right as I feel most blind to my path. Met someone who will either change the game for me in terms of what I'm starting up or allow me to go on a more chill path and get to my idea in a different format.

Which is making me feel a lot of positivity. Knowing that I have some closure on how my future business endeavors might be. Especially hyped for the big meet up happening soon so stay tuned. I feel things are gonna turn out alright for me.

Follow up. I didn't get the closure I wanted to get from the guy I was meeting, but things are still looking up.

He tried to play the upper hand but the way he did it alluded to him having a weaker position than me. And I had this stronger hand not by virtue of what I offered initially and that I played a certain card that threw him off balance. So I ended up impressing him, although I'm uncertain about what he can give me because of two things.

-He was showboating real hard. Lots of humble bragging about what he could do. Not that he couldn't deliver of course, though the problem instead was that no one ever showboats unless they were trying too hard. Problem with people who showboat like he did is that they're like the story with the monkey's paw. They'll deliver to the letter what you want, but not the spirit of what exactly you wanted(say you wished for fame and fortune, but that wish came from stolen money and the fame is negative as you're on the nightly news as a convict on the run).

-He didn't get into depth about what I could offer him and what he told me to do for him to "prove my worth" was something stupidly easy. No restrictions on its fulfillment whatsoever. I'm rather skeptical of uneven trades in my direction. This is too easy and it's so easy it makes me worry that I'm overlooking something. Nonetheless it's good for me. My assumption is that his help will still have me doing 99.99% of the work though still fulfilling a key component.

Although I'm all and all more confused, I'm extremely excited as to what this all could entail even in a middle ground scenario. Guy has a few confirmed connections that would really benefit me either way.

And did I say I was excited because fuck it I'm excited with the headway I've made up until this point given the time I've allotted to what I'm doing.

Cheers and all the best in your ventures as well!

Side bar: Although he was older than me, he reminded me a lot of myself coming into RVF and coming into my own in the world. The excessive showboating being an exceptionally cringey relic of my past. Although I still do it a bit drunk, it's thankfully not to the level he was. Another thing involving the card I played throwing him off balance. If I was in a similar situation, I would have been just thrown out of whack back then too. It really all does come full circle I guess. Especially when a real time equivalent shows you your own growth. I could go on but damn looking in the mirror is harsh sometimes.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Atlanta Man - 07-25-2017

I felt like being a lazy bitch today and skipping the gym, it was leg day(great excuse to skip for a habitual leg day skipper). Instead I got my bitch ass up and did legs-I maxed squat at 405 and did 315 for reps and I hit 4 plates on the calf raise for 3 X 20. I feel manly and my testicles feel heavy, I chose to be a workout man instead of a bitch couch man-this is a good thing and it was a good day.