Roosh V Forum
Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Positivity / Good News Only Lounge (/thread-63951.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Comte De St. Germain - 07-01-2018

Had lunch with Kona's doppleganger the other day. Or atleast how I would imagine him to be.

Old Desert Storm vet and hardcore surfer that spent years traveling/living abroad especially in Hawaii. Half Hispanic half Native American, tough as nails, and just so happened to be my mechanic. All around amazing guy.

Had a good talk with him over lunch and he passed on some age old wisdom to me about life and I got to hear about his views on the world. Had to hide a tear in my eye through some of the stories he told me.

Made my weekend easily.

That and I ended up my temporary no booze wagon a while back(did it for 3 months) and popped open a rather nice bottle of German Brandy. All in all happy.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - ShotgunUppercuts - 07-02-2018

When changing my mothers brakes yesterday i had her suv jacked in the air and the ujoint thingamawiggum to the release valve came apart (good ol harbor freight) . Thought i was fucked but i figured out i could let the suv down by turning the release valve with a pair of pliers .

Managed to finish the hob in under and hiyr with a clapped out jack.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - ed pluribus unum - 07-04-2018

Went out in the hot heat to the shooting range. Had the place all to myself. Put a bunch of rounds through my SKS, zeroed in a new scope on a .22, ran a box of ammo through the 12 ga pump just because, and a few boxes of 9mm in the Beretta. Good times.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Off The Reservation - 07-05-2018

[Image: Grilled-Grouper-Tangerine_recipe.jpg]

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - TigerMandingo - 07-05-2018

Nothing to do with me personally, but I saw this on the news and thought this was great nonetheless.

[Image: i3tpc2.png]

[Image: agree.gif]

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Mr. D - 07-05-2018

Made some music for a TV pilot and I’m also writing a couple of songs a friends album.
Now I’m waiting to hear if the pilot got picked up or if the songs made the grade.

Still off the smokes.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - ChefAllDay - 07-06-2018

Quote: (07-05-2018 02:59 PM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  

[Image: Grilled-Grouper-Tangerine_recipe.jpg]

That looks great.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - tomzestatlu - 07-07-2018

On Thursday I exchanged few messages with my good friend from University and we decided we should meet. He had arranged meeting with some girl on that evening and I also had girl coming to stay over night. We both said fck them and teamed up together.
We started at shooting range with out guns. Then we had good lunch and started to drink. This guy is the best wingman, so after few beers we hit the clubs and went for girls.
I really needed this kind of day. Im not having very good time recent period and this guy always motivates me, because he is the biggest achiever I know and goes for the hardest things. Always he is the one who has positive view on every situation.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - debeguiled - 07-08-2018

Been checking out the photos at https://twitter.com/archpics/ every morning and it has been a beautiful and inspiring way to start the day.

[Image: DhmEDpZUEAIGol6.jpg]

[Image: Dhk_ZQLVQAAmh1u.jpg]

[Image: DhkWMaWUYAEBW-6.jpg]

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - AneroidOcean - 07-09-2018

I had an incredible weekend. Ever since my ex and I broke up I've been so rusty talking to girls or just having them seem interested then ghost, so last week I picked up a cute layup (to break the long dry streak) followed by a SNL with a pretty hot girl, then this weekend a chick I'd met previously came into town for a few days (we'd both been into each other but I wasn't single when we met) and I had her stay with me (truly not knowing if she was still into me) and it was on practically from the minute she arrived.

The weekend was awesome in it's own right, but this morning we wake up and I'm starving (didn't eat much last night) but she's not hungry so I say fuck it, I'm gonna fast. We meet a big group of friends early (before work) and I barely warm up but for some reason I am 100% switched on. I'm just getting back into playing after a long injury so I'm nowhere near the level I used to play but this morning somehow not really warmed up I was absolutely crushing it.

Chick played some but is on call so had to be on the phone some. We stop briefly for a water break and chick says she is getting real hungry and wants to eat (it's about half hour early from when I need to stop playing). I tell her we're going up right fucking now and we eat a ridiculously good, healthy, and nutrient dense 3 course breakfast while she sets up to work from my place.

Leave her to clean up the dishes, give her a deep kiss grab the longboard skateboard, and cruise all around this sunny, beautiful, amazing day until I finally find where I parked my car last week (great problem to have) and hit the road driving at speed on the near empty roads with my windows down, rev-matching downshifts perfectly, rounding out corners and squeezing the throttle smoothly on the exits and letting the engine sing.

Happy Monday!

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - AneroidOcean - 07-10-2018

Quote: (07-09-2018 01:44 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Happy Monday!

I was absolutely torched last night, so the chick and I skipped the end of our night plans and went to bed relatively early, woke up a bit too early (but with a sexy chick next to me), took off to go grab some important mail and have some quiet time reflecting with my dad. Handled a court thing (that would've been expensive had I forgotten about it), then went to work early and cranked the A/C because it's already hot/humid here by 7 AM.

Looking forward to knocking my workload out then going home and meeting up with friends or going on a good long bike ride or both. Feeling so good since I've been eating healthier and exercising a lot more. Life is not perfect, but it's still pretty good and getting better.

Happy Tuesday!

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - PapayaTapper - 07-10-2018

^Nothing like seeing the world through new vagina colored lenses to put some pep in your step. Good for you AO!

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - DonnyGately - 07-11-2018

Got messaged from a bi-22yr old who wants me to tie her up and her girlfriend.

Ditched work to watch WC.

Bought new thigh cuffs to fuck this model tonight. And expensive champagne but that's for me.

Have Croatia to win it all in WC futures at 35-1.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Vienna - 07-12-2018

Bought a mountain bike yesterday and took it for a spin in the evening. There’s a big lake 6 km from me, and those kilometers zipped by while riding that beast bike. Felt like a kid again.

Came to the lake drenched in sweat, jumped in to cool myself down. Swam around while experiencing a gorgeous sunset. The lake was undisturbed and mirrored the sky above, like beaten copper. Felt a real glimmer of tranquility by being in the middle of natural beauty.

The simplest things are some of the greatest pleasures.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - ChicagoFire - 07-12-2018

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Interacting with liberals suck, and in my opinion one of the few reasons why America sucks.

I am forever grateful Donald Trump is President. I am forever grateful that I stopped watching the media nearly a decade ago. I am forever grateful that if somebody were to even mention some nonsensical comment about our President (during the election- "He's going to have NUKES OMGGGGGGG!!!") I limit contact with said idiot.

I get to work on my life day by day and watch as the years show how fruitful my work is. It can only get better from here since I've spent a significant portion of my 20s making less than 30K. One day I'm going to be the person others want to emulate.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - tomzestatlu - 07-12-2018

I had voucher for 2 to wellness (saunas etc.) that expires this week (originally got it with my ex-gf). I was thinking about how to use it, because there are quite a lot of girls around me right now, but none of them I value enough to take with myself. On the other hand, I thought going there with guy would be weird. In the end I decided to take good male friend of mine and it was awesome. We had great talk.
My friend had a date at the night on the same day, so when we divided, I picked up 19yo plate and took her home. On the same day I recieved invitation to wellness including massage next week from another plate.
WIN-WIN-WIN

This weekend will be the first free weekend after 6 weeks, so I am looking forward to it. Just sober fun and a lot of sports.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Tex - 07-13-2018

Bonded with my family all week last week. I’m 24 and still make time to go on family vacation. Great relationship with all of them. Good wholesome trip.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Gard1983 - 07-13-2018

have had a lot of stress bs coming up these past few weeks, but finally getting on past most of it. gonna head to the gym after work then home for some dinner.
prob some steak and eggs and have a cigar after to relax.
bought me one of those inflate-able kayaks a few months ago and haven't been able to take it out on the lake for about a month now. but im going to tomorrow morning. if you've got a lake or river nearby i'd recommend picking one up. nice to be able to take it out and relax when things are quiet on those early weekend mornings.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Avadhuta - 07-13-2018

Such good vibes from this family:

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - YoungBlade - 07-13-2018

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Kona - 07-13-2018

Quote: (07-13-2018 04:02 PM)Avadhuta Wrote:  

Such good vibes from this family:

Thats what life's gonna be like in the Polynesian Ethno-state. In the white ethno-state you'll probably get a ticket from another white man for singing in the car.

Thats Spawnbreezie and apparantly his family. He's from the mainland but mostly Samoan. he plays out here a lot. Clearly a good man with a beautiful family.

Mahalo for posting that my brother you get a rep point. That reminds me of my dad.

Aloha!

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Avadhuta - 07-14-2018

Although I haven't been yet, I have a thing for Polynesia, especially the island of Mangaia where the culture revolves around a healthy sex positive lifestyle. I hope to get there one day and have that experience.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Mr. D - 07-14-2018

2 weeks of no alcohol, in order to lose some weight/fat.
Might continue being on the wagon until New Years Eve...

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - ed pluribus unum - 07-14-2018

Quote: (07-13-2018 08:57 AM)Gard1983 Wrote:  

bought me one of those inflate-able kayaks a few months ago and haven't been able to take it out on the lake for about a month now. but im going to tomorrow morning. if you've got a lake or river nearby i'd recommend picking one up. nice to be able to take it out and relax when things are quiet on those early weekend mornings.

Recently invested in one of these: Aquaglide Chinook

Weighs 27lbs total, fits in a large bag. Toyed with the idea of a kayak for a long time; this makes it accessible without having to buy all the roof racks etc and find storage for it when not in use. Surprisingly stable, solid construction and it tracks well since it has a small keel. Very satisfied with it. Enjoy.

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge - Comte De St. Germain - 07-15-2018

There's a critical intersection point when you have proper amounts of water, booze, nicotine, and caffeine in your system where it settles into an extremely good late night workflow.

I feel productive and alive.

Not to mention I got some messages from dear old friends that fell off the face of the Earth.

WOOO!

Feeling Killer.