Roosh V Forum
London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) (/thread-63079.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - uncledick - 06-04-2017

Quote: (06-04-2017 10:35 AM)UlteriorMotive Wrote:  

I'd recommend all of our UK heads to invest in a reliable folding knife and a form of defence spray.

I've purchased multiple of these two items below for friends and family.

Legal carry knife + spray to disorientate
[Image: 41Cf9lFsbcL.jpg]
[Image: 51ujVN2P2YL.jpg]

You can get both on Amazon for £25

No offense, i'm sure its the best advice you can give at this moment...

But Jesus H. Christ that's the best you can do for self-defense in England? A tiny knife and a spray can. What about those retractable steel batons that can break knees and arms with a flick, surely you can get those legally.

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - iop890 - 06-04-2017

What's defense spray? I assume it's not pepper spray or it would be called that.

[Image: DBfOyoQXgAAEP2t.jpg:large]

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Robert High Hawk - 06-04-2017

I hope this is not off topic, but since this thread has moved into the inevitable existential debate about Islam, it's sincerely worth asking:

Would our campaign be more effective if we specifically targeted Sunni Islam?

I've been meaning to do a historical compilation of all terror attacks in the past 10 years. I suspect that almost exclusively, you will find Sunni extremists as being the perpetrators.

I also suspect that almost all Shia attacks, were either directly focused against a specific nation state (Israel), or contained to a specific military or territorial campaign by Shia militias. To my knowledge, Shia random terror attacks outside of the levant region or Israeli targets is largely absent. In short, for this large Muslim minority group, for whatever reason they do not self radicalize in the West the same way Sunnis do.

I am also fairly positive that Suffi muslims are largely peaceful.

Before I get blasted as being some Muslim apologist, I'm not. I am positing this idea to HELP get rid of this cancer across Europe. If we were to call out Sunni muslims, you may actually get a lot of Shias supporting and even helping in this idea. At a minimum, there would be less muslim opposition - in general - to harsh crackdowns/deportations because the Shias/Suffis would not feel threatened by the idea. Probably they would like it.

Perhaps some will say that you are replacing one dangerous immigrant group with another, to which I would reply, perhaps. Although the anecdotal evidence is that 1. Shias are not nearly as dangerous in the West, and more importantly 2. They are reproducing at barely replacement levels (see Iran).

I'm not hard set on this idea, but it's absolutely worth discussing. I just think if we narrow the problem down to Sunnis, we immediately make it more manageable and less caustic for people. And we could even say "you're right! Not all Muslims! Just Sunnis gtfo!"

i'll probably post this in the Islam Megathread as well. In the mean time, for all you practising Catholics/Christians out there: Happy Pentacost! Lead by example and go to church today!

[Image: DBfPrjoXsAABck9.jpg]

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - sterling_archer - 06-04-2017

Is concealed carry of firearms illegal in UK?

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - uncledick - 06-04-2017

Wouldn't make much of a difference as Sunni's represent 90-95% of Muslims.

I do think we should be in partnerships with Shia's more so than Sunni's, because they do not attack the West directly. Our main ally in the ME should be Iran and not Saudi Arabia. Iranians that I have met by and large adapt much better to western society than Arabs, Pakistanis, afghans etc..

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - RIslander - 06-04-2017

Handguns are illegal in the UK and hunting rifles/shotguns heavily restricted. There is no conceal carry. I doubt you could even carry a pocketknife legally there.

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Teedub - 06-04-2017

^ I agree with you 100%. Shia Islam is so much more compatible with Western lifestyles. However, yet again, who is the sworn enemy of the globalist elite?...Iran, the place with the most Shias. Our governments are traitorous scum.

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Simeon_Strangelight - 06-04-2017

Quote: (06-04-2017 10:55 AM)uncledick Wrote:  

I do think we should be in partnerships with Shia's more so than Sunni's, because they do not attack the West directly. Our main ally in the ME should be Iran and not Saudi Arabia. Iranians that I have met by and large adapt much better to western society than Arabs, Pakistanis, afghans etc..

Extreme shia Islam is almost as bad. They just don't do so many terrorist attacks less because Islam does not tell them so (it does), but in my opinion it is probably more connected with what kind of immigrants the West gets coming from Iran.

Iranian immigrants are often the most educated and liberal ones. Also Persians were always the more intellectual ones. It was a superior nation conquered by an inferior Islamic one. Part of it still lingers on.

But you cannot say that Shia Islam is the solution there - secularism and secular ethical strongmen are the solution, but the globalists push a different route.

As for Sufism - of course it is better because Rumi was a saint like St. Francis of Assissi. But the problem is that Sufism still adheres in the lore to the main Islamic rules - also it has no chance in a fight against the more believing paths - the other paths are willing to kill all Sufis, but Sufis won't do the same. And in truth many Sufi reformers get killed in Muslim countries constantly.

The globalists could indeed push strongly for secularization and support Sufism, also nurture the old Persian Zoroastran spirit so that the Mullahs get dethroned. But they are not doing that - it is rampant immigration, claims that Islam is wonderful, support of fundamentalist groups and preparation for WWIII.

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Dusty - 06-04-2017

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/sohrabahmari/status/871133194694795264][/url]

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Dusty - 06-04-2017

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/majorleaguenugt/status/871181321158131718][/url]

[Image: eb6.jpg?1307463786]

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Renton1875 - 06-04-2017

Quote: (06-04-2017 10:52 AM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

For nearly 100 years. A brief history:

http://www.ncc-1776.org/tle2010/tle558-20100221-07.html

Laws passed recently require me to have a permit for a fucking air rifle now...

@Dusty, it's a parody account. Look at his posts all excited about France possibly electing a female leader in Le Pen, not subtle enough.

Good example of Poe's Law though.

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Simeon_Strangelight - 06-04-2017

Knifes are in my opinion close to useless, since the only ones allowed are very short. Throwing knives are not allowed - something that would be a good defensive tactics. Batons are not allowed.

Quote:Quote:

Pepper spray falls under the description as set out in Section. 5 of the Firearms Act 1968: “Any weapon of whatever description designed or adapted for the discharge of any noxious liquid, gas or other thing”. It is strictly prohibited in the United Kingdom

Quote:Quote:

The maximum penalty for an adult carrying a knife is 4 years in prison and an unlimited fine. You’ll get a prison sentence if you’re convicted of carrying a knife more than once.

My personal best for self-defense in the UK:

Fortified heavy walking cane - that baby would have been gold worth in the recent attack:
[Image: A413.jpg]

It takes a bit of practice to fight with it and it truly needs a massive ones made out of steel with a heavy head. Also it makes a good conversation starter with girls if it is intricate in design.

I don't recommend getting canes with blades, because even if you killed 2 Jihadis yesterday with it and prevented the loss of lives, then the UK police traitors would have put you likely in jail.

In addition folk mentioned the chain-mail which is a better option than a vest, but then you go around carrying that.

Also a very simple, but quite effective self-defense tool is this: [Image: Free-shipping-double-gun-Men-Belt-Buckle...-style.jpg]
Again even better than with the cane - a heavy decorative belt-buckle is excellent for Game purposes, since it focuses female attention towards the groin area and you can talk about it when she looks at it.

And again taking those babies off with your belt and dishing out punishment is both legal as well as effective. The recent Muslim attackers did not come out armed and in helmets.

A heavy cane, heavy belt-buckle on belt and chain-mail shirt would have been very effective.

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Cattle Rustler - 06-04-2017

Quote: (06-04-2017 10:46 AM)uncledick Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2017 10:35 AM)UlteriorMotive Wrote:  

I'd recommend all of our UK heads to invest in a reliable folding knife and a form of defence spray.

I've purchased multiple of these two items below for friends and family.

Legal carry knife + spray to disorientate
[Image: 41Cf9lFsbcL.jpg]
[Image: 51ujVN2P2YL.jpg]

You can get both on Amazon for £25

No offense, i'm sure its the best advice you can give at this moment...

But Jesus H. Christ that's the best you can do for self-defense in England? A tiny knife and a spray can. What about those retractable steel batons that can break knees and arms with a flick, surely you can get those legally.

Bruh, collapsible batons are illegal in many parts of the US.

@Zelcorpian, Around here I see old guys walking around with canes made from the brass handles from horse collars pretty often.

[Image: 41T2NUlMoWL.jpg]

It doesn't stand out too much and it'll beat a tiny knife every time. Although walking around with a cane when you don't need a cane is pretty inconvenient.

Personally, I'll stick with my Sig, but if I lived in a meme country in Europe I'd take this thing over "defense spray" and a rape whistle.

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Robert High Hawk - 06-04-2017

Quote: (06-04-2017 10:55 AM)uncledick Wrote:  

Wow. Well that kind of makes my theory irrelevant. I'll double check that percentage (not that I don't believe you just curious about the make up of that percentage). If it's closer to 95% then it's not worth even making the distinction. Over 10% and you could probably get somewhere.

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - ed pluribus unum - 06-04-2017

Quote: (06-04-2017 10:52 AM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

I think just discussing handguns is illegal in the UK.

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Wreckingball - 06-04-2017

Quote: (06-03-2017 10:44 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Paging Sherman, advocate for the Religion of Peace.

Forum member Sherman please report to the thread.

Your shilling is needed now, more than ever!

Quote: (06-04-2017 10:27 AM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2017 01:41 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

[Image: DBbdqMYW0AE5GJu.jpg]

Note how they all say the following all across the entire Western media:

"van hit"
"knives attack"
"incident"
"terror related incident"
"vehicle incident"
"stabbing incident"

It is everything but Muslims, Islamists, Jihadis - Islam is of course innocent because everyone knows that Islam calls constantly for peace.

Gaad is right - it is the biggest collective self-destruction seen in human history.

Islam is the enemy.
Imperial Japan was the enemy not Japanese.
Nazi Germany was the enemy - not Germans.
Islam is the enemy - not the Muslim people, though the bond is in this case stronger than with the Japanese and German governments. You can faster remove a government, than you can remove a religious ideology.

My resolve however stands firm - Islam has to go. Some Muslims are just plugged into the Muslim faith more. The true Muslim believers were the ones who did the attacks. The lukewarm Muslims are the ones who claim that it has nothing to do with Islam.

Quote:[/url]

Stabbing and vehicle incidents - not Jihadi attacks. Those fucking traitors!

Amen.

It's simple: It's NOT a religion. It's a death cult founded by a mass murdering pedophile.

Still no sign of the resident RVF Mohammedans/apologists. Lots of shit talk from them when the fag Cuck won in France. Since then - "crickets". The silence is deafening. Again, why is that???

[url=https://imgflip.com/i/1qakrb][Image: 1qakrb.jpg]

[Image: 1qakly.jpg]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/GorSvTryggtIgen/status/871396644314632192][/url]

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Foolsgo1d - 06-04-2017

Quote: (06-04-2017 10:25 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Start to wear chainmail or plate armor when going out guys. Fashionable as fuck and proof against stabbing/cutting. Crusaders approved.

I could put one together but casually wearing it in the hopes it gets some use will require me to be within the target zone and allow said Mohammed of peace to get near me.

Nice defense, not so good against 1000kg+ vehicles or hacking at my face.

Its a SHTF kind of thing where your house is being broken into or when you know something is going down and you want that bit of insurance.

Plus they are heavy!

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - YossariansRight - 06-04-2017

[Image: attachment.jpg36815]   

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Tactician - 06-04-2017

Quote: (06-04-2017 01:34 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

https://twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/stat...0976329729
[Image: NnYOzHv.png]

The thing, though, is that world leaders HAVE recognized that Islam is one of the biggest threads to humanity.

There are three 'power structures' in this world (oversimplified, but stick with me):

1. Goyim (that's us) - mostly want to do our own thing.
2. ((( Elites ))) - extremely tight nit and/or nationalistic. Want to rule the Goyim.
3. Islam - wants complete submission from everyone.

These attacks are not an accident and the propaganda and shilling for Islam are not an accident, either. The ((( Elites ))) know Islam needs to be eradicated from the face of the Earth, BUT they also know that the Goyim don't have the political will to do this (yet).

The purpose of these radical Islamic terrorist attacks in combination with pro-Islamic propaganda and policies is to create massive massive massive cognitive dissonance while at the same time allowing more terrorist attacks to be perpetrated.

To me, almost all 'conspiracy theories' boil down to the question, "are our leaders smart?" Here's an example to show what I mean:
9/11 - Did our leaders know this would happen and choose to allow it? In other words, are our leaders smart, or were they taken by surprise?

Does the ((( Elite ))) know Islam is a toxic ideology? Of course they do! You don't get into that group by being stupid! The ((( Elite ))) use world leaders* as puppets and Leftists as useful idiots to push this agenda of Islamic terrorism because they know there will be a backlash. They are constructing a backlash and waiting patiently for it - all while we bleed.

A huge number of regular people are FUCKING PISSED. I bet most of your friends are pissed at Islam, and even if you chat with some run-of-the-mill lefties, Islam is certainly a topic that gets brought up. However, as much as we want change and to fight back against Islam, we can't because it has been made illegal (hate speech and of course any physical actions). We are powerless as our puppet leaders (not Trump, but I'm stuck with cuck-Trudeau) continue to import this bullshit en masse.

As such, there's a growing divide amongst the population between those of us who see Islam as something that needs to be eradicated and the useful idiot lefties that don't yet see Islam as a problem. (Oh, but they will - these are some of the most conformist and easily brainwashed people around. They use their intelligence not to think critically, but to look for consensus/'right-think' so they can fit in. This is because they are cowards.)

Again, this is all by design as the ((( Elites ))) want to use propaganda to keep from having too many useful idiot lefties from waking up all at once. They eventually want everyone to side against Islam in a war of eradication, but - as crazy as this sounds in light of these attacks - our societies just haven't reached that boiling point yet.

-
In the end, the ((( Elites ))) do recognize that Islam is a toxic ideology. They are actively working to end it by first shaping the world's political climate to be receptive to the idea of total war - it's just that they have to do this by using the countless bodies of our countrymen.

So, in some fucked up way, the ((( Elites ))) want to end Islam just as bad as most of us. It's just that they need huge numbers of us Goyim to die now so that we will be willing to die later to achieve their goals. Then, with Islam out of the way, the ((( Elites ))) can secure their place as the ruling class over us Goyim.

Islam is definitely the enemy of free peoples, but you have to ask yourself if the ((( Elites ))) are an even bigger threat to the rest of humanity.

-

*most world leaders are not members of the ((( Elite ))), but merely fronts who have sold out in order to receive status and the appearance of power. People will do incredible things for some money (see: Dubai porta-potties).

Note: If you don't like the terms 'Goyim' and ((( Elites ))), just replace them with whatever you'd like. 'Regular people' and 'Globalists' or 'Money power (to reference the struggle for privatized central banks controlling a countries money supply vs. countries wanting to issue their own money debt free)' might be better. This post isn't an attack on Jews ( Globalists couldn't give two fucks about the average Jew), I'm just unsure of the best terms to use.

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Parzival - 06-04-2017

What I recommend is a Baton and a knife proof vest. All your arms are worthless when you walk somewhere and a jihady randomly stabs you. Knife proof vest save lives.