Roosh V Forum
Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 (/thread-61861.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Praetor Lupus - 03-22-2017

Quote: (03-22-2017 04:39 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I think there is no problem with that. There are pictures of other Londoners walking by.

We rather consider his statement about "not expecting anything better from the forum". Even if that one pic was taken out of context, then this is the biggest problem here? No one will do anything against that girl and likely no one will recognize her. Also she did not do much wrong.

This is alright however, but pointing overshooting over some Hijabi girl, that is the problem:

[Image: 3E8863B800000578-4338998-image-a-128_1490201304961.jpg]
Fishing out dead from the river is not the problem I guess.

That reminds me awfully of the Islamophobia is the problem not Islam crap that everyone in the MSM is spouting.

It's already been turned into at least one meme on Twitter, with her superimposed on a scene of a mass murder.

And don't get me wrong - I'm not jumping on board the 'Islamophobia is the problem' bandwagon. I'm in favour of feeding the perpetrator's body to the pigs, and letting it be known throughout the world, that this will be the fate of all terrorists, and that reprisals will follow.

But something about that picture strikes me as odd, and I'm not in favour of jumping down someone's throat when I don't know the full picture. Leftists do that shit all the time.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Fast Eddie - 03-22-2017

Quote: (03-22-2017 04:31 PM)Praetor Lupus Wrote:  

We should know enough about frame to know that pictures can be used out of context to show something completely different.

The scene was chaos. After the carnage on the bridge, where the injured were lying on the pavement - one woman was actually thrown over the side of the bridge into the river - there were gunshots as police engaged the attacker. People were either cowering, running the fuck away or helping the injured. Are we really expecting anyone to just be strolling merrily past this scene, when all this is going on? Police had the area on lockdown for hours afterwards, which means they aren't letting just anyone wander through, nose buried in their phone.

Something's not quite right with that picture if it really does show someone walking past as if nothing had happened.

Irrelevant. This is a great, fantastic picture. A Muslim woman with a Hijab walking past a dramatic backdrop of victims of Muslim terrorism, face glued to phone with an almost palpable air of not giving a shit. I couldn't give two fucks if she's just absentminded or plotting the next Isis attack on her phone, makes absolutely no difference to the propaganda value of the photo. If the left can use the "drowned Syrian boy" as propaganda against Europeans then the right can use "Hijab Iphag bitch" as propaganda against the left.

Oh, what's that I'm hearing? "That's what the left does?" No shit, and guess why the left is winning. As for me, I'll take winning and avoiding being put to the sword over getting killed while bleating about "being better than that" to the very end.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-22-2017

I don't care about minor exaggerations like that.

That girl will face zero repercussions.

It was only symbolic and nothing beyond that. We don't know her thoughts on the matter and they are irrelevant.

This is not the main issue, but interesting that just because of that we are all suddenly more evil than the mass-murdering Jihadis.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Going strong - 03-22-2017

Quote: (03-22-2017 04:31 PM)Praetor Lupus Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2017 03:38 PM)Kieran Wrote:  

Yes there are massive problems in the UK's Islamic communities, both homegrown and imported, but this girl isn't the problem, and it's irresponsible to spread her picture.

This.

We should know enough about frame to know that pictures can be used out of context to show something completely different.

The scene was chaos. After the carnage on the bridge, where the injured were lying on the pavement - one woman was actually thrown over the side of the bridge into the river - there were gunshots as police engaged the attacker. People were either cowering, running the fuck away or helping the injured. Are we really expecting anyone to just be strolling merrily past this scene, when all this is going on? Police had the area on lockdown for hours afterwards, which means they aren't letting just anyone wander through, nose buried in their phone.

Something's not quite right with that picture if it really does show someone walking past as if nothing had happened.

Something's not quite right with that picture, yes, and it is the mere fact that a woman, in the Western world, wears an Islamic veil in the street.

I have nothing against the habits and religious behaviors of Muslim people in their own countries, but why are they imposing upon us Westerners the sight of their religious outfits, when they come to our countries? They can do whatever they want in their lands, and much respect to them (well, as long as they don't stone people to death, which certainly and in any case is not common in their lands), but in ours??

These Muslim women walking in the streets with veils, they are 80% provocateur (they do it to fuck with the minds of Western people), 10% sincere ultra-religious (I might have respect for them then, but still, they should worship their Prophet -of whom it has never been proved that he really advocated for systematic veiling, by the way- in their own country, not in ours), and 10% old women incapable of adapting (and in this case they should please go end their days in peace in their original lands)...

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Foolsgo1d - 03-22-2017

If you want the context of how bad this is for the British Government, Police and Sadiq Khan just remember that the City of London, its surrounding areas and especially around Westminister lies the most dense force of armed police and military in a civilian area.

There are more armed guards and surveilance in those areas than anywhere else in the UK, including nuclear installations.

The guy used a car to kill and injure some people then had no second thoughts about stabbing a police officer to death. If granted the chance, he would have killed more.

He succeeded in showing the establishment to be weak and vulnerable.

We have a culture which will see no qualms in murdering its enemies in any way it deems fit.

We're going to see all the sob stories about how in some western countries people are murdered every day, including police officers. They always forget that the difference between those criminals and these murderers is one does it for personal gain or stupidity, the others do it intentionally, believe they are righteous and nobody challenges them.

Why would they stop now? They're bleating on about how London is a world capital, how we won't be unbowed etc etc. Those are the words of cowards who hide behind things like the Patriot Act and spy bills.

Londoners will continue on as normal, as if it never happened. They did the same thing when dozens of people were blown to pieces several years ago on London underground and a bus.

Remember that? They voted for more.

Fuck London. You don't chase someone into a burning house if they believe they're untouchable.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-22-2017

ISIS celebrates - the best is still to come:

[Image: 3E89557D00000578-4339864-image-a-1_1490210572714.jpg]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...paign=1490

I agree with ISIS - millions will die in the West before they may wake up.

Quote: (03-22-2017 04:59 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

ISIS celebrates - the best is still to come:

[Image: 3E89557D00000578-4339864-image-a-1_1490210572714.jpg]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...paign=1490

I agree with ISIS - millions will die in the West before they may wake up.

These are the cunts I want to see burn.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Gmac - 03-22-2017

Yeesh. Cry more Kieran.

Anyway, I'm sure more and more details will emerge over the next 24 hours.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - iop890 - 03-22-2017

I agree with ISIS

How dare you?

I thought this forum was BetterThanThis™.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Going strong - 03-22-2017

Quote: (03-22-2017 04:56 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Fuck London. You don't chase someone into a burning house if they believe they're untouchable.

I think it should read corrected as: You don't even try to stop someone running into a burning house if they believe they're untouchable

... and actually it's an excellent quote that I will use from now on, to describe the behavior of left-leaning Western voters, and the pointlessness of trying to save them. Let them run like sheep into the destructive flames of multiculturalism... while intelligent Conservative Westerners take refuge in D. Trump's USA or EE, or even SEA.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - UlteriorMotive - 03-22-2017

Footage from the scene

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - rafaeld - 03-22-2017

While I agree with the sentiment in this thread I'm somewhat disappointed.

Within a matter of hours this thread got more replies than the London meetup thread which has been around for over two years.

It seems we have many UK members who are far readier to criticize, react and complain loudly online than they are to take concrete action to meet up with RVF community members in their own city. Isn't this forum supposed to be about fostering self-reliance and building communities of men who share a common philosophy?

Posting angrily here will achieve nothing. Get your ass over to the London meetup thread, make a connection with someone in your own city and lets take some action over something within our power to change, instead of ranting uselessly online about something outside of our control.

Quote: (03-22-2017 04:51 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I don't care about minor exaggerations like that.

That girl will face zero repercussions.

It was only symbolic and nothing beyond that. We don't know her thoughts on the matter and they are irrelevant.

This is not the main issue, but interesting that just because of that we are all suddenly more evil than the mass-murdering Jihadis.

That's not a sentiment I agree with. And the last thing I expected to be doing today was going "Hold on! Just because someone who looks like a Muslim looks like she's walking past not giving a shit doesn't mean she actually is!".

After months and months of leftists and liberals twisting the truth of what's in the news and papers - showing the arena at Trump's inauguration to be empty to portray it as though noone turned up when we know it was packed full - it annoys me when otherwise rational people do the same.

Anyway, at least here I don't have fucking leftists clapping my protestations like seals going "You go man! We will not surrender! We will not be divided! I'm gonna ride home with the next Muslim I see to show WE ARE ONE!"

For the record, I want this cunt's body fed to pigs, and I imagine Trump would have the best response to this.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - BrewDog - 03-22-2017

When are the Brit police going to start issuing firearms to officers? It's past time.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - budoslavic - 03-22-2017

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/844638594878857217][/url]

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Foolsgo1d - 03-22-2017

Quote: (03-22-2017 05:10 PM)rafaeld Wrote:  

Within a matter of hours this thread got more replies than the London meetup thread which has been around for over two years.

It seems we have many UK members who are far readier to criticize, react and complain loudly online than they are to take concrete action to meet up with RVF community members in their own city. Isn't this forum supposed to be about fostering self-reliance and building communities of men who share a common philosophy?

Posting angrily here will achieve nothing. Get your ass over to the London meetup thread, make a connection with someone in your own city and lets take some action over something within our power to change, instead of ranting uselessly online about something outside of our control.

I'm not from London and I have no desire to go there. This isn't a new thing for me as I have disliked it since I was a young teenager.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - nomadbrah - 03-22-2017

Quote: (03-22-2017 05:10 PM)rafaeld Wrote:  

It's not generally a good idea to meet with strangers if you express right wing ideas.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-22-2017

Quote: (03-22-2017 05:02 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

I agree with ISIS

How dare you?

I thought this forum was BetterThanThis™.

I think you mean BetterThanISIS™

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Rigsby - 03-22-2017

Quote: (03-22-2017 05:33 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

When are the Brit police going to start issuing firearms to officers? It's past time.

They are armed to the teeth with state of the art weapons. Heckler and Koch. MP5's etc. etc. They also are loaded with 'dum-dum' hollow point rounds as policy. They shatter in the body and do not follow through to cause collateral damage. The same reason they don't shoot for the legs to incapacitate - when they fire they shoot to kill - large body mass. A hollow point from an H&K stops most people as I'm sure you know.

[If I remember correctly - the details are all over the net with regard to this]

The law disallowing British citizens from carrying weapons to defend themselves is what annoys me.

Anyone who intends to use a weapon to harm someone in a purely offensive move is obviously going to ignore the law, so law-abiding citizens are left defenceless.

This is why I support the American citizenry's right to defend themselves with firearms.

Quote: (03-22-2017 05:39 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  

They are armed to the teeth with state of the art weapons. Heckler and Koch. MP5's etc. etc. They also are loaded with 'dum-dum' hollow point rounds as policy. They shatter in the body and do not follow through to cause collateral damage. The same reason they don't shoot for the legs to incapacitate - when they fire they shoot to kill - large body mass. A hollow point from an H&K stops most people as I'm sure you know.

[If I remember correctly - the details are all over the net with regard to this]

Which is why it was amusing to listen on the news to the reporter explaining how armed police are trained in medical techniques to preserve the life of attackers once they've been dropped.

I don't want the lives of shitstains like that preserved. I want them splattered across the fucking pavement.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - RaccoonFace - 03-22-2017

[Image: oh8ln646y0ny.png]

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - budoslavic - 03-22-2017

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/844679525220978688][/url]

[Image: C7jnsYoXgAEI6Mk.jpg:small]

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Fast Eddie - 03-22-2017

Quote: (03-22-2017 05:12 PM)Praetor Lupus Wrote:  

After months and months of leftists and liberals twisting the truth of what's in the news and papers - showing the arena at Trump's inauguration to be empty to portray it as though noone turned up when we know it was packed full - it annoys me when otherwise rational people do the same.

You may not like shooting at people, but if people are shooting at you then you have to shoot back.

"It's what the left does" is precisely the reason we have to do it, too. "The left does it" is never a reason why you should not do something, it's exactly the reason why you should.

"Comrade General Stalin, the Nazis have entered Soviet territory and are shooting our troops!"
Stalin: "Well for fucks sake, have our troops shoot back!"
"But Comrade Stalin, shooting is what the Nazis do!"
Stalin:

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Gmac - 03-22-2017

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/polNewsNetwork1/status/844613041593499649][/url]