rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39355940

Quote:Quote:

There are reports of shots being fired outside the Houses of Parliament and the Palace of Westminster is reportedly in lockdown.

Politicians and journalists have tweeted about hearing loud crashes outside the buildings, as witnesses said they saw people being treated for injuries.

[Image: atmEUch.jpg]
I'm hearing other reports that the assailant mowed pedestrians down on westminster bridge, which is next to the houses of parliament[/quote]

According to The Independent newspaper, Erdogan threatened europeans safety earlier today, but I'm unsure if its related.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...42941.html

Turkey's Erdogan warns Europeans 'will not walk safely on the streets' if diplomatic row continues

Europeans across the world will not be able to walk the streets safely if they keep up their current attitude towards Turkey, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has warned.

Turkey has been mired in a diplomatic row with Germany and the Netherlands after they banned Turkish officials from campaigning in support of an April referendum on boosting the Turkish President's powers.

"If Europe continues this way, no European in any part of the world can walk safely on the streets," Mr Erdogan told journalists in Ankara.

He added: "We, as Turkey, call on Europe to respect human rights and democracy."

Parliament in lockdown: Police open fire outside Westminster and shoot knife-wielding man amid reports of explosion and 'at least 12 pedestrians mowed down on bridge'

- Several shots have been fired at the House of Commons in Westminster
- At least three people have been hit and emergency teams are on the scene
- Reports aslo suggest a car ploughed into pedestrians on Westminster Bridge
- The Prime Minister has been evacuated and staff told to stay inside

Armed Police have opened fire and shot an intruder inside the grounds of the Houses of Parliament amid reports a car drove into pedestrians on Westminster Bridge.

An intruder with a knife managed to break into the grounds of Parliament and stabbed a police officer before he was shot, reports suggest.

More than 10 people are said to have been hit by a car on Westminster Bridge after a vehicle described as a '4x4' reportedly drove into pedestrians and cyclists.

Three bodies were visible on the floor outside Parliament and the Palace was placed on an immediate lock down.

Prime Minister Theresa May is said to have been bundled into a car by a plain-clothes police officer and driven quickly from the scene.

It is thought a lone attacker drove the vehicle across Westminster Bridge before crashing into a fence at the Houses of Parliament and getting into the grounds.

The House of Commons was suspended by Deputy Speaker Lindsay Hoyle. MPs have been ordered to wait inside the Commons chamber.

People outside the palace could be seen running from the scene when the shots were heard.

A man with a knife was seen within the confines of the palace.
An eye witness said that a car was seen to mow down five people on Westminster Bridge.

Police are then believed to have shot a man who tried to enter the Parliamentary Estate.
The Air Ambulance landed in to Parliament Square.
Twelve police cars and vans were outside the Palace in the moments after the incident.

The dramatic incident comes weeks after it was revealed that UK security services have foiled 13 potential attacks in less than four years, while counter-terrorism units are running more than 500 investigations at any time.

The official threat level for international terrorism has stood at severe, meaning an attack is 'highly likely', for more than two years.

Liberal Democrat transport spokeswoman Baroness Randerson said countries seem to have been 'singled out based on religious beliefs'.

'Of course safety is paramount at all times and we all need to remain vigilant but this ban needs to be explained in detail,' she said.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...mmons.html

delete

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Sounds like a terrible tragedy. Hoping for the best possible outcome

The Brussels terrorist attacks happened precisely 1 year ago today, by the way.

Media is now reporting it's being treated as a "terrorist incident"

An "Asian" man has been shot dead. Reportedly the purportrator. By Asian I mean Muslim.

[Image: mindblown3.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

[Image: south-park-aand-its-gone-lets-not-jump-t...-islam.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.

More Muslims please.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

A reminder that London's muslim mayor Sadiq Khan is on record as saying terror attacks are "part and parcel" (an everyday ocurrence) of life in a big city.

London is just going to have to get used to this. It's part of living in a big city*.

* - after a bunch of Muslims move in

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Asian man? Those damn Buddhist again!

[Image: K0w6A1.gif]

Perhaps a radicalized Brexit supporter.

“The world is what it is; men who are nothing, who allow themselves to become nothing, have no place in it.”

- V.S Naipaul 'A Bend in the river'

Tommy Robinson gets medal for civic duty this afternoon.

Over under?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (03-22-2017 10:08 AM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

According to The Independent newspaper, Erdogan threatened europeans safety earlier today, but I'm unsure if its related.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...42941.html

Turkey's Erdogan warns Europeans 'will not walk safely on the streets' if diplomatic row continues

Europeans across the world will not be able to walk the streets safely if they keep up their current attitude towards Turkey, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has warned.

Turkey has been mired in a diplomatic row with Germany and the Netherlands after they banned Turkish officials from campaigning in support of an April referendum on boosting the Turkish President's powers.

"If Europe continues this way, no European in any part of the world can walk safely on the streets," Mr Erdogan told journalists in Ankara.

He added: "We, as Turkey, call on Europe to respect human rights and democracy."

Erdogan is openly threatening violence against all of Europe unless they let all the Turkish savages in, and Europe just goes along with it? Basically saying to all of Europe, "let us in your homes or we will kill you". Wake the fuck up Europe, that's as plain of a warning as you're going to get, War is right on your doorstep. Turkey will be the ones to start WW3.

[Image: 1490197271432.png]
[Image: 1490197114815.jpg]

Those dammed Hare Krishnas!

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Is this being reported in France as well? The silver lining to this tragedy is that it will help Le Pen.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

And a little remainder...

[Image: 1490197451758.png]

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/844577953380012035][/url]

Another proof that terrorists with a powerful, heavy car, do more damages than when they use a firearm. So, when the State prohibits the sale of guns on account of how "terrorists can lay their hands on the guns", it has no truth, no weight. The Nice (truck attack) and now London attacks, prove that cars are deadlier weapons than firearms. And matter of fact, each time it's people with guns who have shot and stopped the terrorist-drivers of such cars. Armed citizens save lives.

By the way, remember the Scottish-airport ramming-car terrorist, ten years ago: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Glasg...ort_attack
Seems like Western States have not learned a lot about preventing car terror-attacks in ten years, mainly because they don't want to learn, or more precisely, they don't want to do what's needed...

This has me outraged and I'm not going to stand for it!!

Time to go change my Facebook profile pic...

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

[Image: jewelmariee8.jpg]

It's always those Asians. OUT OUT OUT!

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (03-22-2017 11:16 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

[Image: jewelmariee8.jpg]

It's always those Asians. OUT OUT OUT!

WBWPF"A"

Would Bang, Would Protect From "Asians"

Turkey threatens Europe with those from eastern Turkey, not European Turkey. There is a massive difference.

I know a lot of Turks. But all of them are European Turks, and NONE of them have ever set foot in eastern Turkey, nor ever wish to go.

The country is divided ideologically.

How do I know these Turks who live here in Vancouver? Their wealthy families left in order to avoid Erdogan and the coming violence that will happen when he opens the gates of European Turkey to the rest of Asia.

Right now its a tie between London and Paris to as which one will be the first to fall to the caliphate. London just took the lead, though Paris has been burning for weeks. London has a Muslim mayor.

I remember a Somalian taxi driver once. "The problem is the people here, they are too stupid. They leave everything unlocked."

Bicycles, cars, homes, cities, countries.

Indeed.