Roosh V Forum
Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Memorable text message exchanges with girls (/thread-6078.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - el mechanico - 08-22-2012

Quote: (08-22-2012 03:48 PM)Dan Wrote:  

I don't know about you guys, but I now approach texting a whole new way thanks to el mech. After every time I send what I'm about to send to a girl, I say to myself... "What would el mech do?"
Is it working?
[attachment=7391]
Add this app

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - iknowexactly - 08-22-2012

Quote: (08-20-2012 08:57 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Alright, suggestions for next texts? Backstory - met her at a bar I frequent, she was very into me, lots of touching, never mentioned BF once. Invited her for drinks after at my place but she was with her friend and had to be up at 6am the next day. Made tentative plans to go to the place I whited out.

I dont' mean to criticize, but do you guys seriously BELIEVE the excuses they tell you when they don't want to do something?! I mean, I am such a sucker I believed girls' excuses for 40 years, but any reason she won't fuck may only be a lie 99.9 % of the time but it might as well be 100... true she was with her friend and MAYBE she had to work early, but if she was into you something would have gone different.

IKE yes Never listen to the bullshit 6 am blah blah blah..

Ok here's a sample of me fucking around with that app. This shit is cheesy but it works..
[attachment=7392]
I think Slubu should wear her down with this to feel her out more

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - slubu - 08-22-2012

^^Haha that's hilarious. I did install the app. Here's where it went after the last exchange:

Me: Reservations set at __ for 8:30. Wear heels.
Her: You know I can't do that.
Me: You wore heels last week... Ok fine boots but just this once.
Her: Lol. No. I meant I can't go out with you.

I'm thinking of now telling her I'll date her friend until she breaks up and then ask for her friend's number.

By the way I realize this has a 1% chance of working out, so I'm moreso just having fun

Keep the burner on low with those emoticons like send coffee in the morning once in a while and tell her you didn't mean alone you were bringing a date and she could bring her dude and see if she tries to keep you in her 'reserves" by keeping your interactions secret.

I don't get it...say I'm bringing a date? Maybe I'll say for her to bring her friend and we can double.

Quote: (08-22-2012 05:38 PM)slubu Wrote:  

I don't get it...say I'm bringing a date? Maybe I'll say for her to bring her friend and we can double.
Yes that was your initial intent. Back her up she won't do it trust me. Let the hamster spin a bit. You didn't mean without her dude (but you did) otherwise you're just gonna be a dude she keeps rejecting...Back burner her if she like your attention she'll put out eventually if you keep backing her up. I know it sounds gay but I'm continually recycling these chicks but never go all in or all out. I'm not good at typing how this works it's complicated

I'm going to look through my phone and try to pull a live flake recycle via text here. To show you how it works. I have a date tonight but have a feeling it's going to be a mess...

Ok starting to get you.

In old tymee football it would be called a double reverse flea flicker or something. I can't read her or your vibe when you met from here but
to play it safe you're going to have to go all in or friend zone yourself. I know nobody wants to hear that but if you can control the frame for a while she'll start looking for excuses to get pissed at her dude then she comes your way. If you don't mind wasting the time it's ok but if you have assloads of tail coming at you it's another story. Waste 30 seconds a day on her while you're on the toilet and leave her hanging for a while. Those emoticons are a very easy painless way to keep the pot on simmer. Send the bitch some fries or a burger and see how long it takes her to respond. It's a good indicator or how interested she is..

Also, I get away with shit I send because I'm like that in person or worse you have to maintain. You can't be mild mannered live then text give up some tail or else.

I could care less about this girl. What I do care is just seeing if it's possible to flip this for my own curiosity. Anyway, here's her response:

[Image: b89W1.png?1?1312]

One thing I thought of is maybe asking for her friend's #? She was even cuter. Ah who cares really though, you're right no point in wasting time. Last night I went to a bar and had sex with the 3rd girl I talked to, I'll just backburner this unless you have some ideas on what to say next.

Text: Tell him we met on match .com or Criagslist

Edit tell him we met on craigslist "missed encounters"

Quote: (08-22-2012 06:27 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Text: Tell him we met on match .com or Criagslist

Edit tell him we met on craigslist "missed encounters"

do you mean "missed connections" as in we saw but missed each other, or "casual encounters" as in we are just boning. or did you combine the two on purpose to make it even more confusing

EDIT: Nevermind I'll say Ashley Madison

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Veloce - 08-22-2012

Mech's got a solid point, and I think what you two are discussing are "advanced friend zone guerilla warfare". You play dumb and say shit like, "No no, you seem like a cool chick I wouldn't want to come between you and your boy, I was just messin w you. I think ur cool tho lets just get coffee and shoot the breeze sometime."

In text, you come off like a friend zone orbiter. But once you get her out in person, you work that damn fine game that you've got. If she ever calls you on your shit, calls you out on hitting on her, just say you're flirtatious and you're like that with all your girlfriends. E Mech is right, when shit goes south with her bf, which it inevitably will, guess who gets the first phone call?

Girls are like monkeys, they don't leave the vine they're swinging on unless they know for sure they have the next one lined up perfectly.

Quote: (08-22-2012 06:52 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Mech's got a solid point, and I think what you two are discussing are "advanced friend zone guerilla warfare". You play dumb and say shit like, "No no, you seem like a cool chick I wouldn't want to come between you and your boy, I was just messin w you. I think ur cool tho lets just get coffee and shoot the breeze sometime."

In text, you come off like a friend zone orbiter. But once you get her out in person, you work that damn fine game that you've got. If she ever calls you on your shit, calls you out on hitting on her, just say you're flirtatious and you're like that with all your girlfriends. E Mech is right, when shit goes south with her bf, which it inevitably will, guess who gets the first phone call?

Girls are like monkeys, they don't leave the vine they're swinging on unless they know for sure they have the next one lined up perfectly.

Agreed. Yet this girl is seriously not even worth that hassle, but like emech said a text on the shitter here and there never hurt anybody.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Veloce - 08-22-2012

I just had a text realization. I think there are certain keywords that are "Instant Death" keywords. Stuff like "want" or "think". These words indicate indecisiveness, even if it applies to her. So what to use in their place? Nothing, which creates sentences that don't make sense, further working in your favor. I just dropped one on a girl, I'll upload the text exchange if I wind up banging her out.

Example, I was about to text, "Sure. Anyway im gonna hit up *venue name* after work if you wanna come by". Instead I texted "Sure. Anyway im gonna hit up *venue name* after work if you come by"

She agreed. I'm thinking of creating a text vocabulary of non-use words. This will eliminate unattractive words from texts and also make texts simpler almost caveman like.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Gmac - 08-22-2012

Quote: (08-22-2012 07:49 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I just had a text realization. I think there are certain keywords that are "Instant Death" keywords. Stuff like "want" or "think". These words indicate indecisiveness, even if it applies to her. So what to use in their place? Nothing, which creates sentences that don't make sense, further working in your favor. I just dropped one on a girl, I'll upload the text exchange if I wind up banging her out.

Example, I was about to text, "Sure. Anyway im gonna hit up *venue name* after work if you wanna come by". Instead I texted "Sure. Anyway im gonna hit up *venue name* after work if you come by"

She agreed. I'm thinking of creating a text vocabulary of non-use words. This will eliminate unattractive words from texts and also make texts simpler almost caveman like.

I've been saying this for a while. Don't give her a choice or let her company determine whether or not you go out. Invite her to join you, because you're already doing your own thing.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - el mechanico - 08-23-2012

"Edit tell him we met on craigslist "missed encounters"

I said that! It makes no sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not a fact finding mission! Sloppy stuff pulls tail.

" I drive a Camry because I come from a Ford family"

" I hate tacos! "Hey lets get some tacos later"

" I'm on the paleo diet! " I want Dennys pancakes now"

" I hate players forums! " I'm going to the mens room for-a-sec"

" Blah blah blah..Moons over Myhammy blah blah"

"Me: Reservations set at"

You both know that's crap! You do not make reservations for a maybe date she knows that!! She knows you're trolling!! lol

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - I'mWaitingForTheMan - 08-23-2012

El Mech-I think I've seen you post a couple of Sublime songs that give you some inspiration so I'm voting this one as the official song of the El Mech text diaries.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Duke Castile - 08-26-2012

A girl I met the last Friday while I a friend and I were having tapas with two other girls came over last night. She was looking for an excuse to come over and I had to deal with a few shit tests. She's pretty hot, 25. Blonde (normally don't go for them), works as an "atmosphere model" at Surrender (big nightclub), and says she does a lot of print modeling (I had her qualifying this stuff to me). Nice little ass and a very pretty face. Small but perfectly shaped natural tits.

Fisto: What are your plans for today? (I rarely use text speak anymore, I hate having to think like a dumbass kid to spell words)

Blonde: I work at 330. What you up. To?

Fisto: Bout to train. Plans after?

Blonde: I work till 12 but maybe down for something for a little after...

Fisto: Ok (I just leave it at that and about 10 mins later she txts again)

Blonde: Let me know what you are thinking if your not busy later...I'll bring casual change of clothes with me [Image: smile.gif]

Fisto: I'd prefer not to be out. Come by for a bit and see me.

Blonde: Hmmmm tempting...I may be able to do that

Then

Blonde: What you doin tomorrow night?

Fisto: Don't be a wimp, I'm mostly a gentleman after all ; )

Blonde: I'm not a whimp lol but a lady [Image: wink.gif] if you know what I mean Lol

Fisto: That's why I like your style

Blonde: O ya? I'm glad u like it

Fisto: Then I'll see you later. Gotta start my workout ; )

Blonde: That's not a guarantee LOL I'll test u later have a good workout [Image: wink.gif]

(I let her sit on this for about an hour while I train)

Fisto: Oh well I only deal in guarantees. Maybe some other time

(20 mins or so later)

Blonde: I was thinkin more negotiation on what to do...but that's ok

(22 mins later)

Fisto: Doesn't read that way babe..

Blonde: I would love to hang out with you tonight, I brought some pants to change into lol. I'm just a little hesitant about the house that's all

Then

Blonde: Not personal

(half hour later)

Fisto: It's fine. Didn't realize you felt hesitant

Immediately

Blonde: Sorry it's not you in Any way it's just like I guess I'm scared being able to move to fast in that area if that makes any sense

Fisto: Babe, we were going to chill and catch up. I don't feel like drinking and neither do you so I figured we could meet up and figure it out since it'll be later

Blonde: Ok [Image: smile.gif] I'm sorry I'm Just kinda guarded a little but I would like to hang out tonight. I feel more comfortable just by talkin about it [Image: wink.gif]

Fisto: Ok but only if you promise to be excited to see me ; ) (thanks Roosh, that line is golden)

Blonde: I promise [Image: wink.gif]

and Scene!

She spent the night.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Scott - 08-26-2012

Quote: (08-23-2012 12:54 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

"Me: Reservations set at"

You both know that's crap! You do not make reservations for a maybe date she knows that!! She knows you're trolling!! lol

Quote: (08-22-2012 06:19 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

If you don't mind wasting the time it's ok but if you have assloads of tail coming at you it's another story. Waste 30 seconds a day on her while you're on the toilet and leave her hanging for a while. Those emoticons are a very easy painless way to keep the pot on simmer. Send the bitch some fries or a burger and see how long it takes her to respond. It's a good indicator or how interested she is..

Yeah Mech, you need to write a book.

The most common mistake I think guys make is to over-do the whole 'dominating, I say somewhere and you be there' thing like in the first point. Unless she's really, really built up attraction with you or you're in a LTR with her already - she's not going to buy into that frame. Besides, this isn't Seinfeld or American Psycho. No one makes 'reservations' for places any more.

Plus, venues where you have to make 'reservations' don't sound like good places just to hang out at anyway. Sit across from someone for two hours while you watch each other try to suck down some overcooked and overpriced steak while attempting flimsy kino in a crowded restaurant? Fuck that. Her mental impression is that of an interview anyway. Far too formal.

With the second point: Yeah I'm guilty of doing just that very recently. Was back-and-forth with a cool chick until this weekend, where I cut it short with her due to a migraine and spent two days being sick. When I tried to restart the conversation in the middle of this week, I was coming in cold. Would have kept things fresh if only I'd dropped her an emoticon or two during the weekend.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Tuthmosis - 08-26-2012

I desperately want to be part of this thread, but most of my archives are in an unformatted file that would take days to sort through.

Is this any good?

Setup: This chick was mad at me for not setting plans with her in advance and only hitting her up same-day. She'd refused to hang out the night before--in a bitchy way--saying I needed to give her more than a few hours' notice. I gave her a one- or two-word response and went on radio silence. We pick it up the next day.

Note the days/times.

[attachment=7454]