Roosh V Forum
DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world (/thread-60276.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 08-09-2017

@crudeloyalist- thanks!

@churros - to each their own indeed.

@world_nomad thanks man!

@trifelife South America that was the case, the upcoming story is actually my first backpacker since Greece in May- although I personally think the best quality backpackers are found in Greece or other beach cities. Other guys will definitely go for the hottest girls, but most backpackers don't have the best game and get shit faced. My seeds are planted during the day so by the time they are drunk enough to make a move I'm already a step ahead. My game style isn't "going after the girls" per se, it's more just being interesting and conversational. That's why I sometimes have trouble explaining it on here because I don't even know how it went down myself. Regarding other guys, for sure- all 6 of the guys coming to meet me this trip can basically pull any night, and none are particularly exceptional looking. They all are entrepreneurs, well-traveled, confident, and fun.

-------------------
Friday night started hilariously. We were at the 2nd bar of the night and I went to use the washroom when I noticed a really hot, solid 8, waiting for the bathroom. I went to talk to her and I could tell she was into Americans right away. The only problem, she was at the bar with her boyfriend. I went for the kiss anyway and we ducked into this hidden smoking room across from the bathroom. In there we got a little handsy, but she had to go back to her boyfriend. She was sitting at the table next to my buddy who I was just telling the story to his disbelief. Her bf was talking to someone else at the table and we then cheers'ed behind the poor guys back. She was leaving town the next day but she messaged me saying she travels a lot and if she notices something overlap she wants to meet up.

A bit later we were at Rock Cafe (awesome bar if you are in Riga!), and while ordering a drink I met a cute 7 and quickly isolated her in an empty room. I was pretty forward with her, but she had work the next morning and after some kissing she headed home.

+1, 6.5/10, 24 years old, 91 on the year.
Outside Rock Cafe, after a makeout with a cute 7 who also went home, number 4 walked outside alone and I started chatting with her. She was just leaving for home and I invited her for a drink at my hostel after a few minutes and she came back. After a beer at the bar, we went upstairs and she was calling me out for being a player, asking why her and saying I probably have already got with other locals. I told her about the one yesterday, but she didn't seem to care. There was a bit of LMR, but after some rubbing on top of her clothes she got turned on, asked if I had a condom, and got to it.

+1, 6.5/10, 19 years old, australian, 92 of the year
I spent all day working on the receptionist/bar tender at the hostel. She was a local girl, my type to a T, I'd go with 8.5. She seemed to be into it and eventually invited me to a local only bar later that night. Apparently it didn't get going until like 2am, so I went on the pub crawl. There was a cute Aussie I had talked to in the afternoon and she was just all over me. It was a saturday in Riga, so I wasn't really wanting to settle at 10pm in a city with so many attractive locals, plus I wanted to give it a shot with the receptionist, but this girl was persistent. I one point she said she had a fetish for me, I asked about what and her response was that the way I talk and the stories I tell make her wet. We went one more bar then went back to the hostel around midnight. She hadn't had sex in two months and was horny as all hell. 10 years and 10 days younger than me but I did my best, then waited for her to go to sleep and went to find the receptionist. Unfortunately the bar she was supposed to go to had a glitch on the website and wasn't actually open that night. I found a nearby place for and Old Fashioned, then headed home.

Sunday and Monday my American friend from Tallinn and our two main estonian girls came down so we did a bunch of tours and museums with them, as well as some fun nights out. My Australian travel partner for the next 2 weeks also arrived.Pro-tip- the roulette wheel at Shot Bar always ends on either 20 or 14, so you can win some free drinks and or sexual acts with that. I do feel a bit bad because she was just getting over me, then all the emotions came back, but I'm glad she came and we had a really good time together.

Tuesday I got some bad news, a German the hot receptionist met while she was in Berlin showed up. Jealous. He was a really good guy though, got his facebook and hopefully I'll bump into him in Germany one day. For the positive, I finally got to go out with my Aussie friend and we were greeted to a ratio of about 30:4 m to f. At the first bar we chatted up 2 local girls only to have their boyfriends show up about 10 minutes later. 2 others were behind us so and we made a bit of progress. I haven't gamed with my buddy in a while and I thought we were both hitting on the same one, but after I basically caused us to abandon them, he was kind of pissed because he was actually into the other one. They had even offered to take us to another bar for karaoke. Oh well. The next bar was about 20:0 but just as the other 18 guys left I noticed 4 gorgeous girls, all in white, walking up the sidewalk. I told my friend to sit down and not say anything, and look over my right shoulder. Heard them speaking Estonian and it was game on. They were makeup artists, coming from some Tom Ford white party or something. One was half Yemeni/Half Estonian, really interesting looking. I was into a blonde one as well but she had a bf in switzerland. The 3rd attractive one took a liking to my friend (they banged!). I made the mistake of talking about how small of a country Estonia is, proceeded to add each of them on IG and talk about the friends we had in common. Of course the final one went to school with my main girl and put it together that I was who she was visiting in Riga.

Three of them came to Rock Cafe with us and we danced quite a bit. I put a good effort in with the Yemeni, but couldn't quite get her. There was one 5'11'' model looking girl I went to talk to, but her mom was there with her and her mom hated my ass for some reason, I think because we were speaking in English and she was Russian.

Something funny I noticed with him is how catering his game is to backpacker girls and not locals; I think that's where I've really progressed this year. He's near 400 notches lifetime, but his common sense with normal, real life professional girls is way off. I think the allure of a local (or semi-local) eastern european girl had him put her on a pedestal and made him way more beta than normal, something I notice with basically all backpackers in this part of the world actually (I'd dare say about 75% of backpacking guys don't even talk to a local their whole time.) Another logistical fuck up- their bosses were at the bar next door and he went to talk to them while we were on our way to the club. Then we all had to awkwardly walk over and say hi. Considering the girls were drunk and had to work at 8am the next morning and weren't allowed to bring guys back to their hotel, that should have killed basically any chances he had if it weren't for some solid orchestrating of this situation from my part. I've learned when to pull the trigger, and no kidding, he could have bounced with her about 5 minutes after meeting her.. even her friends told me as much. Instead it took like an hour and a half to kiss and maybe another hour before they left together. 2 and a half hours of adding variables into what should have been a quick and easy lay... 2 1/2 hours of potential cockblocks, 2 1/2 hours of her changing her mind, 2 1/2 hours of wasting money on drinks.. you get the point.
-----------------
Anyway one last night in Riga, then off to Vilnius and Kaunas. A report from a friend had me change my doing the whole weekend in Vilnius to splitting it between the two. Even though I don't really take advantage of Tinder, I was testing out that new Gold thing and my folder with my matches was over 100 girls, some absolute smokeshows. There may not be many 8s on Tinder, but they all seem to congregate in Vilnius. If it's any indication of the talent there I'll be pretty excited.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - TripleG - 08-09-2017

"Anyway one last night in Riga, then off to Vilnius and Kaunas. A report from a friend had me change my doing the whole weekend in Vilnius to splitting it between the two. Even though I don't really take advantage of Tinder, I was testing out that new Gold thing and my folder with my matches was over 100 girls, some absolute smokeshows. There may not be many 8s on Tinder, but they all seem to congregate in Vilnius. If it's any indication of the talent there I'll be pretty excited."

Kaunas is going to be dead in early August with school out. Also, quite boring with only one main pedestrian street to explore. You're better off staying in Vilnius an extra day and then heading to the coastal city Klaipeda for some debauchery [Image: banana.gif]

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 08-14-2017

@tripleg we ended up staying in Vilnius for the whole weekend. Would have loved to do Klaipeda but it was too far out of the way with Poland as the next destination, gonna do Gdansk instead

My last night in Riga- Nemiers/Piens is definitely the place to be on Wednesdays. There was a ton of talent, however my hookup from the previous weekend was there and I stuck with her. Eventually we went back to my hotel room but in the mean time I met a forum member who guessed it was me based on my looks and knowing I was in the city, pretty funny.

Thursday I went out alone in Vilnius and the nightlife was really good. Couldn't close anything but the talent was definitely there and the English was more impressive than I was expecting. Salento was about what it was described as, funny club with a bunch of tourist hunters. Friday was a bit more effective, as I was out with my friend. We chatted up a group of 4 and I was all but in with a girl, with her telling me she'd be coming to my apartment at like 3am. Then I made a stupid mistake in telling her I like Tallinn more than Vilnius. The stupid thing was she had never even been to Tallinn, but then she told her friend what I said and her friend dragged her away. Probably still could have got her out if I had stayed through Sunday night, but she was working a 28 hour babysitting shift all day Saturday and Sunday. I split with my friend since he was working on some twins that were part of the previously mentioned girl's group and met two girls on the street who took me to some exclusive club that we got denied to, apparently their first time getting denied there. Under our bet, I got to choose the next place so we went to Mysteria, which is where my friend was with two other girls he had met on the street. We probably cock blocked each other by not winging the other person, and both groups of girls got frustrated by having only 1 guy each.

My final night in Lithuania I went out alone again.. started on a pub crawl where the ratio was about 14:1. I was working on the pub crawl guide for a while, but saw a blonde at our final stop so I had to go talk to her. We ordered a shot and made out a bit.. in the mean time the guide came and said something along the lines of "oh I see you found a different Lithuanian girl." The blonde said she was going upstairs for a minute and she'd be back, but never returned. I bounced over to Mysteria and met a girl on the way who I ended up bringing there with me.

+1 7/10, 29 years old, 93 on the year
I was getting pretty frustrated on the night, since I was alone and missed 2 good chances, but luckily I met this really cute local girl on the street. People aren't kidding when they say that the Lithuanian girls look like they are from Shampoo commercials. It was pretty quick work from there, we had one drink at Mysteria, then we negotiated (lol) 3 terms of her coming back. 1- Orgasm at night, 2- Orgasm in the morning, 3- That I cook her breakfast. Only #2 was accomplished, but she didn't seem too angry.

I'm now on my deathbed. I thought I had my first hangover of the year, but it was something more serious with a fever and overall body weakness. Slept 16 hours yesterday and an overnight bus to Gdansk tonight so I hope I'll be feeling better by the time we get in.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Rocha - 08-14-2017

Hi DN, as a fellow drinker and nightlife addict just tried something that might be in hand for you.
If you want to fight the dark circles around the eyes, grate a potato and put it in the freezer until it is frozen, then put it around all the area of the eyes for around 30 to 40 minutes, in the meanwhile you can take that lovely nap before going out. Just did it and it feels great and the eyes are more open and focused )))))
Give it a try! ))

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - BlackFriar - 08-16-2017

To all the people not believing OP's adventures....I laugh. Its all true. This guy is having the time of his life. We all cannot do the same things DN is doing, or have the same results. But life is what you make of it.

Find the passion to do something you really want. Make it happen, at any cost, and nothing can hold you back.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Giacomo Casanova - 08-20-2017

What happened this weekend in Poland, where DigitalNomad and Giacomo Casanova joined forces? [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]
Bets are open!

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Sidney Crosby - 08-20-2017

DN do you just travel out of a large backpack/suitcase? It would seem like a hassle with anything more than that with the amount of moving around you do.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Savonarola - 08-20-2017

churros, I think you're trying to squeeze water out of a stone. Digital Nomad is brilliant at shallow party game, but that's it. He's a one-trick pony. He can't write any better about these experiences because 1) he probably doesn't remember them since he's always drunk or hungover, and 2) he's just not built for deep observation.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 08-21-2017

@savonarola- I wouldn't agree with the one-trick-pony statement, my game is very conversational and charisma based, which is applicable to pretty much all aspects of game aside from dance floor game. I used to be much more analytical, but as my game has advanced it's become more free flowing, fun, and carefree. Much of it is also based on factors that are beyond written observation, i.e. Vocal tone, body language, and eye contact. Also, I don't get hangovers.

@sydney Crosby- I have a large carry on and a laptop case that straps to it. 8 shirts, 3 shorts, 4 light sweaters, a wind breaker, one pair of jeans, 1 dress shoes, one flip flops, one pair of running shoes, 3 bathing suits.

@rocha- cool, good to know, might have to give that a shot.

Quote: (08-20-2017 02:25 AM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

What happened this weekend in Poland, where DigitalNomad and Giacomo Casanova joined forces? [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]
Bets are open!
Well if you had they met 2 hot Ukrainian 20 year olds and were both balls deep in DNs apartment about an hour later, you win. (+1, 94 on the year). I was talking to Giacomo last night about more details to see if he could add more, but it was as basic as we met them on a street, insta-dated into a bar for a drink, I made out with mine and when his girl saw that they made out, then we bounced back to my apartment. Successful night for all of us, my friend was already back at the apartment with one of the cutest girls from the pub crawl.

Saturday was pouring rain and it really killed the nightlife. My friend and I made some moved on a few polish bachelorette parties, but I wasn't really feeling it and went home pretty early. Sunday I was planning on taking it pretty easy and having one last drink with GC before leaving Monday, but a group of 4 girls on a Contiki tour walked in and I hit it off pretty quickly with an American in the group.

+1 6.5/10, 29 years old, American, 95 on the year
We were at a cheap bar in Krakow and the girls had ditched their group to check out some local places. I heard her accent when they walked in. She order a tequila and soda water which gave me an excuse to give her shit and ask who drinks that. The bartender messed up and poured her two shots of tequila so we did those together. We hung out with the 4 of them for a bit and GC eventually left due to an early meeting. My game was pretty on, at one point a polish guy who was into my girl came to our table and asked how I knew them- "I saw her walk in the bar and thought she was cute so i went to talk to her." The girls loved that and he never really recovered.

We bounced to a Latin club for a bit, but the 3 friends got tired and wanted to leave. I told them I'd walk her home after we had one last drink together. Luckily when I did go to walk her home, my apartment was on the way. We went up and it got pretty hot quickly after working through a few minutes of LMR. I walked her home afterwards so her friends wouldn't suspect her scandalous night. It was only her 2nd ONS ever, the first was Vegas haha. First American since April.

Off to Warsaw today for 3 nights, then 5 days overdue beach time in Shagaluf.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - GillesDeleuze - 08-21-2017

DN the night you got laid with the Ukrainian girl have you approached other girls before? How many Polish girls have you approached in Krakow overall?

Great report by the way!

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 08-21-2017

Quote: (08-21-2017 10:20 AM)GillesDeleuze Wrote:  

DN the night you got laid with the Ukrainian girl have you approached other girls before? How many Polish girls have you approached in Krakow overall?

Great report by the way!
Yeah I had been talking to another girl for a few hours but I bailed when I got the sense it wasn't going anywhere. We didn't make a ton of approaches before meeting them though, maybe Giacomo remembers exactly how many it was. The New York girl was first approach.

Most of the girls I met in Krakow were polish. I probably got 7-10 facebooks or instagrams, but I am notoriously bad at following up on leads. The average backpacker is too intimidated by locals. There was one point where my friend and I were each dancing with a different bachelorette party and all the other 20 guys were just standing there watching on the edge of the dance floor.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Giacomo Casanova - 08-21-2017

Yes generally with the Ukrainians it is difficult to recall a specific "strategy" that we could have used. It was linear as DN said. I would just add a couple of things: even if I was already touching her and getting closer I made sure that my girl looked DN and his girl making out in order to "convince" her to emulate them; then also it was important that we maintained the conversation active and joyful while bouncing to the apartment: silence might be awkward in this situation. DN was able to lead perfectly the movements with the girls "let's go to drink together", "let's go to my flat", "let's go to my room".
As long as you are confident and you don't hesitate when you perceive some interest from the girls (they were clearly into us), you are going to be successful.
Beginning of that night we did some pre-game, few approaches and collected some instagram contacts but really nothing serious. At about 1am it was the right time to hit the streets and we had a perfect amount of energy: it's in those moments that something is going to happen.
Lately I am not even going a lot in the clubs, at some point of the night if you want to get a shag, approaching on the streets at the right time is the best option.

About yesterday, DigitalNomad approached this girl naturally and he ran a master class game. I had to leave early but I was sure that he was going to seal the deal! Chapeau!

Generally it is clear that DN is having time of his life, traveling, enjoying all the places he is visiting, going to party every night and the girls feel the optimism and the good energy, they want to be part of that.

Ad maiora!

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Travesty - 08-21-2017

Quote: (08-04-2017 07:58 AM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

Common guys how are you doubting DN? Look at the FIERCE commitment to bang. Flying around the world. No sightseeing. Hitting nightlife hard. Four hotels at ungodly hours to drunk bang a single mom in her 30s. This is what good game looks like. Unless you're a celebrity or very good looking.

Where I'm at in life I'd never do this. I have other priorities. But that's on me. Why hate on another guy? Different strokes.

Spend the money on a private place with good logistics. Go out. Approach. Hook. Stay in set. STAY IN SET. Bang.

Post your picture of Machu Picchu in the thread yet?

Can't wait, how bout a story about that cafe with the most unique cupcake you ever had while you were petting your cat named Leonard laying in your lap & your favorite striped scarf on?

Any player on a mass roll like this hits some singles. They're sure as shit enough triples and homeruns to fill the highlight reel though.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 08-24-2017

@giacomo thanks dude, it was fun

@travesty I have my Machu Picchu on my tinder profile if you happen to come across it. And the best cupcake was Voodoo Doughnuts in portland, left my cat at home though. Scarf wasn't necessary since it was 33 degrees.
-----
The final update of EE [Image: sad.gif]

Monday I got in a bit late to Warsaw and went out alone before my friend came in on the bus. The polish girl I was hoping to meet up with (the one I went to Paraguay with in February) is dating a British guy now and was visiting him unfortunately. The bars were a bit dead, but I met up with the pub crawl and started working on a Dutch girl. A bit alter scumbag Moroccan was talking in French to his friend and a French guy in our group overhead them saying they wanted to roofie her drink. He came over and told us snd she got pissed and scared and left with her friend.

We did a walking tour Tuesday and Warsaw definitely isn't the sexiest town in the world. Gamed a couple cute Americans on that but they didn't end up going out at all. I did the pub crawl again Tuesday since it seemed pretty dead out. The group was great and I was putting some effort into a German girl, but she had a boyfriend (although she did tell me cheats on him occasionally). To that point, that's how I started responding to girls when they say that, nonchalantly smirk and say "yeah? Have you ever cheated on him." Probably not recommend for a rookie, because you have to say it in the perfect tone to pull it off, but if she answers yes it can definitely change the vibe to more scandalous.

+1, 7.5/10, polish 23 year old, 96 on the year
The pub Crawl ended at Enclawa, which I've read on the forum is one of the better places for gaming. It took all of one approach with my buddy and we were both paired off. His girl was more into him then mine was me, but I separated her and got a shot with her, then when upstairs to chat. She was definitely my type, she's modeled in a bunch of European magazines, tall, skinny, high cheekbones, etc. I tried bouncing but she didn't want to leave her friend. Next logical step, we snuck into the bathroom, which is actually not bad as far as bar bathrooms go. Her shirt was off before the door had hardly shut and there was no resistance from there on. We finished up and met back up with our friends like nothing had happened.

Wednesday night I went to Enclawa again, then over to Club 13. In between I briefly met a tinder girl, but she was on it more to meet people, definitely wasn't going to put out so I bailed. There were lots of people at both clubs, but I wasn't really feeling it (and was out alone, so no one to motivate me otherwise), so I went home.

Off to Magaluf now, that should be some shenanigans, especially with the 2 guys I'll be meeting up with there.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - glugger - 08-25-2017

How do these bathroom pulls work? Is it just a quick two minute pump? I don't imagine you'd have much time for a lot of foreplay.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 08-28-2017

@glugger- yeah maybe like 5-10 mins haha. It's definitely not ideal

I arrived to Magaluf pretty late on Thursday. We went out but it was too late to make many moves and I wasn't really feeling it

Quote: (02-02-2017 10:11 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

This week I hung out with the German girl on Tuesday, after calling it a night early on Monday. Unfortunately when I arrived to Eslabón Prendido, I saw a familiar face, the smoking hot friend of the German from 2 weeks ago. She hopped up right away when she saw me and I hugged her. After putting in some time with the German I was there with, I went to talk to her for a while. She was game, and I confessed the only reason I slept with her friend was because I didn't think it would happen with her that night. She confessed that she had asked permission to her friend to see me in Medellin when she returned. Unfortunately I was pot committed and told her I would be going home with the other German girl, but we should hang out later in the week. That hasn't transpired yet, but hopefully tonight!
Well it took a while, but finally met up with this girl again

+1, Romanian Flag acquired, 7.5/10, 25 y/o, 97 on the year
The above girl has been working in Mallorca at a summer camp and we had stayed in touch a bit over the last few months. She had Friday and Saturday off work and agreed to come to Magaluf for a night. We hung out at the beach, then went to do a pub crawl which she wasn't into. I made a comment about the ratio being good, to which she replied "lots of options for you to choose from." I pointed at her and said "I choose you." The funny thing is I would have thought she knew that by then, but instead she actually seemed surprised and said she wasn't sure if I did. Then she said that it can't happen since I already slept with her best friend, but she was kissing me by the 2nd bar and it was hard to even keep her out til midnight because she wanted to go home and hook up. She was great in bed.. loved riding on top. The next day we planned a booze cruise in the afternoon and she left to go back to the city she's staying in.

The booze cruise was a blast, perfect afternoon, decent ratio. Coming out of the bathroom I met 3 girls from Toronto, one of which was definitely the hottest girl on the booze cruise. My friends said if I can get with her they will all give me mad props. As it worked out, my friends and I each paired off with one of them and I was with the 2nd hottest one. I really liked all 3 of our chances, but they were staying in Palma and wanted to go home and shower before coming out. They ended up staying in since they had an 8am flight the next morning so we never ended up meeting up with them. At dinner this incredible looking girl and her troll friend sat at the table next to us and I chatted them up. The girl was Amanda Seyfriend's 18 year old doppelganger.. uncanny resemblance. I planned to meet up with her at 2:30 am to go to watch the fight. Out pregaming we met a cute girl who was serving shots at one of the bars and I winged the hell out of my friend. By the time we left, she had basically committed to sleeping with him, told us she's been with 4 guys this summer behind her boyfriends back, told us about a 3 some with 2 aussies.. I left to meet up with the dinner girl but couldn't find her. She actually was waiting but there were 2 bars with the same name and I was at the wrong one.

+1, 22 years old, 6.5/10, scottish 98 on the year
The fight was just too easy, everyone was telling me I looked like Conor Mcgregor and that kind of made me the center of attention. The scottish girl came to talk to me and it was just a waiting game until the fight was over.. which wasn't until like 7:30am. I got back to the apartment with her just as my friend was getting back with the shot girl. He took the bedroom, I took the living room and it was all fun and games. Tried to get them into a foursome, but his girl was hotter than mine so I think he didn't want to share hahah.. I did get to see her naked anyway. The Maga Walk of Shame facebook place meant she had take a 15 minute detour to her apartment so not to be photographed walking home.. pretty funny stuff.

+1, 18 years old, North Ireland flag acquired, 8/10
My friends couldn't get their asses out of bed so at 4pm I went to the pool party alone. First drink at the open bar and I bumped into the girl from dinner the night before. They were mad at me for not showing up, as was I at them. The friend immediately ditched and from there on it was constant escalation. She's a fun little girl, really fit, doesn't wear any makeup... just natural beauty. Once the pool party ended she wanted to go home and take a shower. I just walked with her and when we got back I still wasn't liking my chances a ton. She had only been with 3 guys before, all bfs and never had a ONS. I said I'd shower with her and said something along the lines of "it doesn't count as a shower if we have bathing suits on." She hopped in and was bent over about 3 seconds later after a "omg I've never done anything like this before." She's a freak in bed -never doubt the innocent looking girls. We banged for quite a while, then agreed to meet up at 11pm. My dumb ass fell asleep, but luckily my friends bumped into her at the club. Eventually we came back to my hotel room and fucked some more. She also left her shoes at my place so she didn't look like it was a walk of shame haha. May hang out with her again tonight if she is down, but regardless, my last night in Maga so it will be a big one.

Next stop- La Tomatina festival in Valencia

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 09-05-2017

Long update!

My final night in Magaluf we did a pub crawl. It was pretty solid, but the talent wasn't great. I was hoping to meet up with the previous girl but we accidentally went on different pub crawls and she doesn't have cell data. We decided to head to some Scotty T appearance, but outside I saw one of the cutest girls I'd seen all weekend. She was sitting outside at a table so I went to sit next to her and it couldn't have been easier. She was 18 and dead sober, but she liked the American accent and we were making out after about 2 minutes. We started walking back towards my place, but she got a message from her friend and had to meet up. They went back to the hotel and I went to the club.

At the club I had another make out, but decided to hit the streets with my buddy. We met 2 sisters, swiftly separated them and he went to the beach with one, I went to the hotel with the other. She had a bf and wouldn't put out, so I hit the streets again. I opened 3 portugués girls who invited me to go skinny dipping with them. One was pretty keen, we were making out and messing around a bit, but I couldn't get her friends to let her come back. That ever elusive Portuguese flag. One last approach on the way home and awkwardly she went to my same hotel, same floor, and was actually my neighbor. She thought I was just creeping until I opened my door. She ended up being a really cool girl from Macedonia and we split a cab the next morning to the airport. Open invite to stay with her when I go there next summer so who knows for the future. Pretty successful night overall- 5 approaches, 3 make outs, 1 potential for the future and 1 that had a bf.

+1, 6.5/10, British 24 y/o, 100 on the year!!! Figures it would be a weird story like this:
I got to Valencia and just after checking into my hostel, the owner knocked on my door and introduced me to a British girl who was looking for someone to go to Tomatina with. I got her WhatsApp and she later invited me out for tapas. We then went to a CS meetup and headed home around midnight. The walk home i was giving her shit about relationshipping up just before a trip and asked if she thought she could stay faithful, to which she didn't sound too sure. Our talks got pretty sexual, talking about favorite positions and turn ons. Back at the hostel I told her if she gets sick of her dorm she could come cuddle. I was half expecting to here a knock on my door because I knew I had her pretty worked up, but it didn't happen.... until 5:45am. We were planning to meet at 6am to head to the festival but she got to my room early, saying she was too horny to sleep and asked if she could get into bed with me. Cuddling turned to grinding and some nipple squeezing (on of her turn ons), next thing you know she's asking if I have a condom. Needless to say she didn't have to ask twice, i hadn't slept either for similar reasons.

La tomatina was nuts. Chucking 175,000kg worth of tomatoes while being doused by freezing water out of fire hoses, all the while you have maniacs trying to climb a giant greased up pole to get a ham. Afterwards we went home and showered up, exchanged a little oral, then took a long as nap. She's not much into nightlife, so I rolled to the afterparty alone.

+1 6/10 Swiss (prob better but I didn't like her hair) 22 y/o, 101 on the year
I was feeling pretty rough, but the afterparty seemed like it would be a good time so my FOMO kicked in. It was about 35 mins by bus, out to the middle of no where, but the club was cool. Expensive drinks, I definitely should have pregamed more. I wasn't feeling like approaching much, but I met some guys from NYC and talked with them for ages. Later I met some guys from Houston and had a few shots, finally starting to overcome my feeling like I was hit by a car. The crowd started thinning a bit and I saw a girl at the bar and chatted her up. Her friends had ditched her to get laid, so I told her I need a bus buddy for the ride home. Just after I started talking to her, one of the Houston guys came over and have me 4 drink tickets he wasn't going to use. We took a couple shots and headed to the bus. Everyone passed out basically immediately on the bus and she gave me head on the drive home. Then I skewed the truth about how close her place was to mine (she had an 8am bus and it was already 4am) Back at my hostel we fucked pretty hard and after a bit the night manager said he was going to call the police because we were too loud ?. Grabbed her a cab downstairs and sent her on her way.

The next night is a bit uneventful. I misread the time the pub crawl starts and met up with them about 1:30 into it and started my normal pub crawl game with the 2 hottest girls on it, a German brunette and a Canadian blonde. Problem is all the guys were already at the point where they start trying and I hadn't laid the foundations yet. I probably would have had my choice with them, but I didn't make the move early enough. The Canadian's friend came up to me later and said I was an idiot going for it.

Barcelona was started off with a walking tour of the city. The guide was insanely knowledgeable, almost to a fault. He finished the tour with a 5 minute memorized poem he created about the history of Barcelona, to which I joked he needs to create a Barcelona Hamilton. Turns out he helped -first name basis- Lin with some of the Hamilton songs. Back at the hostel there was a pub crawl with a bit of talent on it. Fast forward to perfect pull that literally had her get out of a cab she was in with her friends and into my cab, just one obstacle left, passing security. I had found another key on the ground so I told her to show that, what I didn't know at that point was non guests were given an orange wristband and they realized she wasn't staying there. I tried to add her to the room, but it ended with the security guard losing his temper and going crazy on me. She got in a cab and left ?.

Blessing in disguise- she wasn't even that hot. I noticed a smoking hot blonde sitting on the curb and went to talk to her.

+1 7.5/10, Norwegian 22 years old, 102 for the year
She was pretty receptive right away. Some guy offered us flowers and she said if she is still talking to me in 10 minutes to come back. Her friend was in a hotel room getting boned nearby and she was waiting for her. Flower guy came back, I bought her a rose and pulled some- we will just cuddle nothing more, come up to my room- line. She rolled her eyes and said she'd come up for a bit. I had told her about the security guard cock block already, but since she had a European ID, i could add her to my room as a second guest, since I paid for 2 people for the private. When Norwegians know what they want, they don't hold back, and upstairs it wasn't long before I was covered in her bright red lip stick. By the time we finished her friend was downstairs waiting for her so she went down to meet her, never to be seen again.

Quick summary of the close calls the following 3 nights- met up with a couple forum members for some beers one night. Opened a cute blonde Aussie who all of a sudden walked over and was really handsy. She asked me if I could be her protector for the night, then made a reference how private rooms are good for cuddling. Then her friend lost her phone and it was all downhill from there. made a bad decision to go on the pub crawl because all of the hot girls that signed up decided last minute to do their own thing. I had my choice between 2 easy targets on the crawl, or a harder, hotter one. I was playing all my cards and missed the chance on 2/3 when the pub crawl guides swooped in and snagged them. Made out with the 3rd for a while, but her ugly troll friend was left alone and got pissed, eventually cockblocking me. The next night a CS girl I hosted a few years ago came to meet up with me. I was sure it was a done deal as we had been sending pretty flirty texts. Unfortunately she got a bf two weeks ago and didn't want to cheat. Fortunately she brought an absolute smoke show Spanish girl. Unfortunately she brought some other friends, one of whom I assumed was her bf (gay), and another that I vastly underestimated (sneaky game). He won. That said, I'm adding him to by group of similar wave length as me guys- population 6. Made out with a hot tall model, stupidly ditched her for 2 girls in the room next to me. They both have only been with one guy, their current boyfriends. I told them my number and a bunch of crazy sex stories. There was one point where I thought a threesome might happen, you could tell they were curious and they were getting flirty. One of them got too drunk though and they decided not to come out. The model and her friends were gone by that point. In the square in front of the hostel I had a quick kiss with an Italian but she had to be up early the next morning. Four hour bike tour yesterday on 3 hours sleep. 15 minutes of work, no nap, then a tapas tour which luckily had 4 fun girls- 2 brits and 2 Aussie. We partied hard with them after it finished, with each of them drinking an entire pitcher of sangria. At the club one was keen but her friend was friends with her bf and she was worried her friend would tell him. We tried to sneak to the bathroom but she caught us. Outside the club, in a twist of fortunes, all three of us started making out. I guess they were both interested and both had bfs, so no leverage if they both kiss me. Tried for the threesome, but they said not tonight, if I come visit them in Brighton they said they would.

If I could do Barcelona again, I'd stay at a hotel or Airbnb and party at the Kabul hostel. The nice thing with it is that the terrace bar is public, so it's not just hostel girls there. Decent ratios almost every night and I don't think I've seen a city more primed for day game. One thing I've been working on lately is to show attraction even earlier. Since I've now reached the point I can tell a girl literally anything and get away with it, I think this is a fairly logical next step and these are the type of things that are great for day game- specific comments about hair, smile, eyes etc. Or even general statements, used this the other night "I was hoping you guys were going to come on the pub crawl because I think you are really cute."

Anywho, just got to London, starting a tour around the U.K/Ireland on Thursday. Never really spent any time in any city around here except for Dublin, so it should be interesting. Thankfully the weather isn't too bad either, I hope that doesn't change.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - TripleG - 09-05-2017

@Digital Nomad, have you ever thought of meeting Naughty Nomad? He is an occasional contributor here and has a world travel website (can't post on this forum) where he describes his non-stop shenanigans which are awfully similar to yours. He may be the only person in the world who might be able to match your streak of bangs and non-stop partying so would be interesting to hear a firsthand account of whose game is stronger. Shoot if I didn't know better I'd say you guys are the same person[Image: idea.gif]

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - rishboy77 - 09-09-2017

Quote: (09-05-2017 11:35 AM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

Long update!

If I could do Barcelona again, I'd stay at a hotel or Airbnb and party at the Kabul hostel. The nice thing with it is that the terrace bar is public, so it's not just hostel girls there. Decent ratios almost every night and I don't think I've seen a city more primed for day game.

Great meeting you in Barcelona as the city has awesome vibe.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 09-11-2017

@tripleG- I've read his stuff, definitely would be cool to meet up at some point. I'd imagine that could be a fun night out. Wasn't in Toronto when he finally made it there but glad to see he liked it.

@rishboy77 you too man! Fun chatting!

The next updates are going to be somewhat less entertaining overall as I am doing a lightning tour of the U.K. and England, with lots of random cities that doing have much for nightlife.

+1 American, 29 y/o 6.5/10, 103 on the year
First night in London I took a night off to catch up on sleep. The next day I did a walking tour and checked off all the highlights of London. The pub crawl starts at 7:30pm there which is just ridiculous. A guy I met earlier in the day and I started chatting up a pair of girls, one Italian and one Spanish. They were in a bigger group of about 10, all students. We were both making out with them, me with the Spanish one. They were staying an hour away and had to catch the last train at 11pm, and despite coming close, the group convinced her to come back with them. At the club I was working on a British girl, but when she was at the bathroom I felt someone tap my shoulder and a really cute Czech girl tells me her friend likes me. Ended up being a girl from Arizona. The Czech girl was giving me fuck me eyes though and whispered in her ear I like her more. She whispered back that she can't because she is with her boyfriend. Roided up boyfriend was pissed when he saw us talking so to remedy the situation I made out with the American in front of them so it didn't seem like I was into his girl. They ended up leaving and I hung out with the American until the bar closed. I convinced her to come back to my place under the pretense I'd get her an Uber home. No lmr, took a shower with her then banged in the bed. The Uber was 45£ and I told her I wasn't going to pay that hahaha, she said she's a big girl and can get her own Uber.

+1 American, 28 y/o, 104 on the year
Thursday was another night off as my tour started at 6:00am the next day. Friday night was a night out in Liverpool. I had much higher expectations for the night life there. It was pretty dead and the quality was bad. There are a few cute girls in our group and my buddy was hitting on one of them. I started flirting with her roommate and just decided to go for it. When I say kissing is key to closing, this was the perfect example. I'm not her type at all (as she would later tell me), but between the hair pulling, pushing against a wall, and light choking, I had her so worked up. I suggested we swap roommates so my roommate when to the girls room and she came to my room. There was a bit of LMR but I could basically pull her strings by using her turn ons and it didn't take too long. Not sure if it'll happen again before the tour is over but it wouldn't surprise me one way or another.

Saturday I went out in Leeds. The nightlife there was crazy, I wish I had longer. The quality was so bad either. I had a couple makeouts, probably could have and should have closed, but I was kind of sticking with my group and enjoying the night. Sunday was in Carlisle and was dead aside from our group, but we had a blast dancing to 90s songs and enjoying 2 quid drinks. Cultural highlights so far- Beatles tour in Liverpool, hadrian's wall, ghost tour in York, boat trip in Lake District, and a high ropes course in rural northern England with a huge rainbow in the background. Just made it into Scotland, finally checking Edinburgh off my bucket list the next 2 nights.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 09-18-2017

Our last night in England was in Carlisle. There wasn't much to be said of it, other than it was cheap and I had a great time with the group. I would have tried to repeat with the American; but neither of them were too drunk and since I wasn't her type it wasn't happening.

Monday was the first day in Scotland. We went for a traditional Scottish dancer, which included some entertainment- a hilarious bag piper// story teller. A coupe cute girls joined the tour but were all taken. There weren't a ton of people out, but I chatted up some Americans and watched the Monday night football game.

After touring the Edinburgh castle and walking up to Arthur's seat on tuesday, my group was all tired and relaxing, so I left for a pub crawl. I was flirting quite a bit with an incredibly sexy South African girl, but I had already planned to meet up with a British girl I had met in Tallinn one night when I was out with my main girl there.

+1, British, 6.5/10, 23 y/o, 105 on the year
She showed up an hour or two later and after playing both cards as long as possible I had to make a choice because the other guys were vulturing. I went with the British bc I kind of felt bad that she had come to see me. Also, I'm an idiot. Blew another chance at that SA flag. I hope I meet some that look like her when I'm there this winter.

Wednesday there wasn't much to note of nightlife, but we saw the beautiful Scottish highlands, lochness and Eileen donan castle. Thursday night we went to a Scottish dancing thing which was a blast, and extremely tiring.

+1, 6/10, Aussie, 21 y/o, 106 on the year
Before the dancing, we add an "odds on" game and a few of us lost, resulting in doing 3 consecutive shots. The bartender at the hotel was new and accidentally poured double shots. Additionally, the bar gave us free drink tickets if we stayed til midnight, and since about 60% of the group of 48 doesn't party much, I ended up with a shit ton of those in my pocket. After striking out with a few locals, I ended up with an Aussie girl. Took her back to my hotel and banged in the shower, much to the dismay of my roommate. It kind of worked out though, we both paid a bit extra and now I have my own hotel room for the last few nights.

Friday in Glasgow was quite fun, as it was still freshman week and there were hordes of students out. Had a few makeouts, but logistically I was still sharing a room with someone at this point and it is pretty hard to separate a girl from a group like that. Fun night though. Some of the makeouts were just a girl pointing to me and telling me make out with her friend... at your service.

Saturday in Dublin was a shit show. There was some championship game in a Dublin for this weird hybrid Irish sport.. but 10ks of people were there for it. For reference, if Dublin wins (they did), everyone gets Monday off work. I went on a pub crawl and planted the seeds with all the cute girls. I was telling one girl how I got in trouble from one of my toronto girls for not posting anything on my IG story the night before bc she assumed I was getting laid. I went to show her the message, and in the meantime I didn't realize, she had sent me a nudie. I was like- you were supposed to see that- and she replied she liked it. I said you'd really like my videos from Estonia then and she said show me. Little freak. We were making out shortly after, then three way making out with a Chilean girl. She said she wanted to fuck, but she couldn't come to my hotel- too far, her hostel- dorm, and didn't want to at this bar- can't remember the reason, so we kept classy and found a quiet alley. (+1, 6.5/10 but smoking body, Aussie, 24 y/o, 107 on the year) We went back to the bar and met up with the group where she told me she was gonna dance the rest of the night, but if I find another girl, to come find her for a theeesome. I didn't. I'm currently bonded on twitter with a girl over how long it took to find a taxi that night.

Sunday involved a tour of the Jameson plant and the Kilkenny castle. We went for dinner and some live music- I believe the band was Fire and Ice, they were really good. Home by 10, took a bath, got my first good nights sleep in a while, and was up by 6:30 to take advantage of the gym at the hotel. Kissed the Blarney Stone this morning, next up is the Cliffs of Moher, then 2 nights of raging in Galway, looking for my Galway girl.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 09-22-2017

No local Galway girl, but a German in Galway counts right?

+1, 19 y/o 7/10, 108 on the year
The first night out in Galway was a bit messy. My group finally all went out for once and shots were flowing. I chatted up a couple Americans for quite a while, but they got mad at me because I wasn't deciding between them. Eventually I made out with one, but some Irish guys were creeping on her friend so they went home. The next bit is fuzzy but I remember talking to some Irish girls, then some German girls who I eventually walked back to their place, made out with one a bit, then they went to bed.

The next day we visited the Aran islands and rented bikes for the day. After a shitty Irish dinner I went out with a couple people, but by 10:30 everyone had bailed. For some reason the guys in my group would rather very average girls from our group than locals, but if you've read this thread for long it's a theme with backpackers. It's like locals are the forbidden fruit. Anyway I met back up with the German and dropped enough sexual comments that she agreed to come back and "cuddle." No LMR, and a repeat in the morning. Awful in bed though, no doggy and no head.

Wednesday was a nice day exploring Londonderry. The group went bowling and with buckets of beer for 10£ it was a pretty crazy time. One girl lost an "odd on" game to me and had to do a topless bowl. Of the group there were 2 I'd consider.. one heard me tell a story the night before and was probably interested before that but I may have ruined it. Asked her as much and she agreed. The other was really innocent but didn't want to look like a whore. I think I could have pulled it if my game was on par that night, but the group was all together and I couldn't really find a window to sneak away. We all ended up playing never have I ever, which led to threesome conversations, which led to the girls watching my videos from Estonia/Finland haha. I also asked the innocent one the next day if she considered going back with me, she said there was a chance if the situation had been right.

Thursday was a marathon, went to the Giants Causeway which was incredible. Think game of thrones or Vikings. Then the titanic museum in Belfast and a tour around Belfast. Happened to be here at the perfect time, Fresher's week. After some karaoke with the group, a few of us bounced back to a bar called Philthy McNasty's. During karaoke a girl from tinder invited me to her place, but meh, I was having fun and it was only 9:30. Side note, bumped into a group there for the 4th time in 4 cities, all unplanned. Pub crawl in Dublin, bar in Galway, walking tour in Derry, and finally this bar in Belfast, small world. One of the girls in my group is traveling with her bf, so I was giving her the reigns on who I would talk to. She points to a girl, I'd go open her. I've never been somewhere that had such a successful opening rate aside from Rio during Carnival. I think it was 6/6 good responses on opening, basically 2 sentences before a big smile and "are you American?" Made out with 3 girls, had one back to my hotel, but couldn't close. 18 year olds.... hit up my Belfast girl from magaluf as well but she had early class. I wish I was staying a night longer as apparently it's "culture night" tonight, some big Belfast festival.

Tonight is a reunion with some friends in Dublin, then London tomorrow and Oktoberfest Sunday!

PS: here are some examples of some messages from the last week or two. When I say I'm forward, I really am, these girls know what they are getting into. I'm actually rereading Models right now since that's what changed my game the most. Highlighting all the good stuff so I'll post a recap when I finish.
http://imgur.com/cftJtnP
http://imgur.com/Fqm6b42
http://imgur.com/z6TZVLG
http://imgur.com/WMXfwPL

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - TripleG - 09-22-2017

@NaughtyNomad, you are obviously doing better than all members of RooshV forums. Seems like you have mastered the trifecta of game (daygame, nightgame, online game) however my question is how are you able to constantly travel, party 6x a week and rarely to work...did you get get luck with a "nest egg"?

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Irish - 09-22-2017

Quote: (09-22-2017 03:36 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

@NaughtyNomad, you are obviously doing better than all members of RooshV forums. Seems like you have mastered the trifecta of game (daygame, nightgame, online game) however my question is how are you able to constantly travel, party 6x a week and rarely to work...did you get get luck with a "nest egg"?

[Image: j1LAWT5.gif?noredirect]

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - brianmark - 09-23-2017

Quote: (09-11-2017 11:02 AM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

Saturday I went out in Leeds. The nightlife there was crazy, I wish I had longer. The quality was so bad either. I had a couple makeouts, probably could have and should have closed, but I was kind of sticking with my group and enjoying the night. Sunday was in Carlisle and was dead aside from our group, but we had a blast dancing to 90s songs and enjoying 2 quid drinks. Cultural highlights so far- Beatles tour in Liverpool, hadrian's wall, ghost tour in York, boat trip in Lake District, and a high ropes course in rural northern England with a huge rainbow in the background. Just made it into Scotland, finally checking Edinburgh off my bucket list the next 2 nights.

Tour? What is the tour company? What is the ratio of girls to guys?[Image: huh.gif]