Roosh V Forum
USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread (/thread-60117.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Suits - 03-31-2017

Quote: (03-31-2017 08:57 AM)MOVSM Wrote:  

Suits,
You do realize the AK is in the same league as the AR-15, right?

According to the ruler in my trapper-keeper, a 7.62×39mm cartridge is totally different than a 5.56×45mm NATO.

[Image: trapperkeeper.jpg]

The AK47 is basically a poorly designed battle rifle. Find one that has been crafted by legitimate professionals and tuned up as much as your average M16 needs to be just to function normally, and you'll be surprised by the results.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - MOVSM - 03-31-2017

lol You forgot unicorns, I'll send you some I got in my shed.

[Image: 358978c007dc02028157e8e58ec16a3c.jpg]

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Leonard D Neubache - 03-31-2017

Semi-domesticated forum master-troll Suits is in top form.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Foolsgo1d - 04-02-2017

Quote: (03-31-2017 02:04 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Suits,

According to the ruler in my trapper-keeper, a 7.62×39mm cartridge is totally different than a 5.56×45mm NATO.

The AK47 is basically a poorly designed battle rifle. Find one that has been crafted by legitimate professionals and tuned up as much as your average M16 needs to be just to function normally, and you'll be surprised by the results.

Find a rifle that has been used more widely for its simpleness and in conditions unsuitable for precision weaponry than the AK47 in the past 100 years.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - MOVSM - 04-02-2017

Quote: (04-02-2017 02:06 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Quote: (03-31-2017 02:04 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Suits,

Find a rifle that has been used more widely for its simpleness and in conditions unsuitable for precision weaponry than the AK47 in the past 100 years.

Challenge accepted:

British Land Pattern Musket aka "Brown Bess"
Pattern 1853 Enfield
Mosin-Nagant
Mauser bolt actions
FN FAL
G3
M16

AK is only popular because it's available. It was given away by USSR as part of "humanitarian aid" by the million and for free, not because people wanted the rifle so much. Free always tastes the best.
The rifles people wanted to buy and paid for with their own money are FN FAL, G3, and before them--the Mausers.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - ColSpanker - 04-03-2017

The town next to me is totally cucked. It used to be a steel mill town, then the steel went away thirty years ago. After the old Slavic and Italian residents became fed-up with the county's attempts to dump welfare cases on the borough, they came up with a new plan: import hipsters. Over the past ten years it's filled up with brew pubs and restaurants, pulling in the yuppies who are streaming out of the failed state known as Philadelphia. Last month the town council approved a pro-gay ordinance. This weekend there was a rally for illegals at one of the parks and the local art house cinema in showing the color version of "1984".
I only mention this as a warning. Broken glass and shuttered stores may be bad, but there are worse things that can happen to your town. All costs, keep the effing democrats away.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Number one bummer - 04-03-2017

Quote: (04-03-2017 10:32 AM)ColSpanker Wrote:  

The town next to me is totally cucked. It used to be a steel mill town, then the steel went away thirty years ago. After the old Slavic and Italian residents became fed-up with the county's attempts to dump welfare cases on the borough, they came up with a new plan: import hipsters. Over the past ten years it's filled up with brew pubs and restaurants, pulling in the yuppies who are streaming out of the failed state known as Philadelphia. Last month the town council approved a pro-gay ordinance. This weekend there was a rally for illegals at one of the parks and the local art house cinema in showing the color version of "1984".
I only mention this as a warning. Broken glass and shuttered stores may be bad, but there are worse things that can happen to your town. All costs, keep the effing democrats away.

This reminds me of the idea of de-gentrification. Sometimes its better to make the hood the hood again. Just from the standpoint that the hipsters are forcing the criminals to live elsewhere and take their shit with them.

Yuppie gentrified neighborhoods are good conversion grounds though. It only takes one violent crime to make the most fringe hipster a conservative. .

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Dusty - 04-03-2017

[Image: 20170324cover1800-x-2400.jpg]

Pre-suasion.

Newsweek's cover this week. They are sending a signal to violently oppose deportations.

The Trump administration hasn't stepped up deportation volumes yet. I wonder if they are waiting to seat Gorsich first.

When the deportations do pick up, the press will cheer on violent resistance.

So we will soon find out. Can Americans enforce immigration laws, or do we have open borders? Will Trump cave to the violence and media propaganda, or will he fight?

If even Trump can't stop this, then a bigger flood of illegals like you've never seen will be upon us (and then there will be no such thing as "illegal").

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - ColSpanker - 04-03-2017

Quote: (04-03-2017 10:42 AM)Number one bummer Wrote:  

This reminds me of the idea of de-gentrification. Sometimes its better to make the hood the hood again. Just from the standpoint that the hipsters are forcing the criminals to live elsewhere and take their shit with them.

It has me concerned because the welfare cases have to go someplace. I've noticed an uptick in the amount of bums in my town and I think it has to do with them leaving Yuppieville next door.
The hipster town still has its issues. Last year, some 400 pound land whale walked into a bank two towns over and demanded money. Then she lumbered over to her waiting car. Naturally, the police followed Big Bertha, at leisure, to her crash pad in one of the few remaining poor spots of Trendy City.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - MOVSM - 05-03-2017

So the John Brown gun club got tired of taunting and having their rifles called fake, so they went ahead and released a video of their range day.

It is only by grace of God that no one got hurt.

They may have learned the stance and the purpose of the sights, but none of them can hit a damn thing even at ten paces except by luck. Slapping the trigger, "ninja finger", none know about prone position... I'll skip talking about the 6 steps of firing a shot.

But they had fun getting rid of ammo.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Drazki - 05-03-2017

[/quote]

[/quote]

Challenge accepted:

Pattern 1853 Enfield
Mosin-Nagant
Mauser bolt actions
FN FAL
G3
M16

AK is only popular because it's available. It was given away by USSR as part of "humanitarian aid" by the million and for free, not because people wanted the rifle so much. Free always tastes the best.
The rifles people wanted to buy and paid for with their own money are FN FAL, G3, and before them--the Mausers.
[/quote]

Mr. MOVSM would you mind if I add my thoughts on your accepted challenge.

The first 4 have nothing to do with AK or AR.

Considering the last three I would gladly use old school EE Bulgarian milled AK-47 against any of them granted the encounter is up to 300 meters any time of the year any location and no optics, equal amount of ammo on both sides.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Leonard D Neubache - 05-04-2017

Game over.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - kbell - 05-04-2017

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/860215607542853633][/url]

This has got it all, anger, lefty loons, and white knighting.

Glad to hear her son is being "brainwashed" by Alex Jones.

Young lads are seeing their batshit prog mothers for what they are. Miserable human failures.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - MOVSM - 05-04-2017

Quote: (04-02-2017 05:49 PM)MOVSM Wrote:  

Challenge accepted:

Pattern 1853 Enfield
Mosin-Nagant
Mauser bolt actions
FN FAL
G3
M16

Quote: (05-03-2017 11:30 PM)Drazki Wrote:  

Mr. MOVSM would you mind if I add my thoughts on your accepted challenge.

The first 4 have nothing to do with AK or AR.

Considering the last three I would gladly use old school EE Bulgarian milled AK-47 against any of them granted the encounter is up to 300 meters any time of the year any location and no optics, equal amount of ammo on both sides.

See, the question was:
Quote: (04-02-2017 02:06 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Find a rifle *military weapon* that has been used more widely for its simpleness and in conditions unsuitable for precision weaponry than the AK47 in the past 100 years.

And my answer was exhaustive and authoritative. So there.

I stand by my previous assessment that AKs are shit, and are only popular because they were free.
But if you insist on using AK platform, Czech vz. 58 is the best of the lot. Probably because it's not an AK.

Man, I'd sure love a crate of "shit" AK47s.

The gun in your hand is a million times more useful than the one in your head.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - MOVSM - 05-05-2017

I agree, I'd love a crate of them too, especially for free. Their cheapness however is their only attraction. Same for Mosins.
However, if I was going to buy a good, precision rifle, with my own money, AK would not be in consideration.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Leonard D Neubache - 05-05-2017

Well, just having to rock a mag in rather than slot it is a big downside IMO, and the round is too sluggish for serious marksmanship and retained energy. If you're going up and over the .223 you might as well go all the way to a .308

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - tawm - 05-05-2017

Quote: (03-30-2017 02:25 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (03-29-2017 09:51 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Quote: (03-29-2017 07:27 PM)MOVSM Wrote:  

This is a typical American breakfast. While I have mine, a bald eagle soars overhead, and Trump revs the engine of M1 Abrams tank in approval. Dueling banjos play in the background. Souls of Founding Fathers are soothed in heaven.

[Image: Qe2Umif.jpg]

Hey guys. There's something...off...about this supposedly typical American breakfast. And I've got the evidence to prove it!

- Knife is not serrated edge

- Table looks like vinyl top, no genuine hickory in sight

- Dafuq is that gay deconstructed chocolate shit on the right side

- NO FUCKING STARS AND STRIPES NAPKINS OR TABLECLOTH WTF

Not to mention the lame ass twenty round magazines. Definitely something fishy going on here.

You realize that's a .308/7.62 NATO, right? I think the highest-cap AR-10 mags in regular circulation are MagPul 25-rounders. Ever try carting around 30-round FAL mags? No thanks

There seems to be a lot of misinformation/speculation in this thread. Both ARs and AKs are great guns if made in-spec and trying to sort out which one is "better" is academic at best.

Pic-related, some of mine.

[Image: QtNmj16.jpg]

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Leonard D Neubache - 05-05-2017

When I'm talking about 7.62 etc and AKs are part of the conversation I usually use ".308" to denote 7.62x51 because it's simpler that way rather than having to specify the full description lest anyone get it confused with the 7.62x39 or the 7.62x54r.

I know they're not precisely the same based on chamber pressures and whatnot, but for all intents and purposes it just speeds up the dialogue.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Paracelsus - 05-08-2017

Quote: (05-05-2017 10:42 AM)tawm Wrote:  

Quote: (03-30-2017 02:25 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (03-29-2017 09:51 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Quote: (03-29-2017 07:27 PM)MOVSM Wrote:  

This is a typical American breakfast. While I have mine, a bald eagle soars overhead, and Trump revs the engine of M1 Abrams tank in approval. Dueling banjos play in the background. Souls of Founding Fathers are soothed in heaven.

[Image: Qe2Umif.jpg]

Hey guys. There's something...off...about this supposedly typical American breakfast. And I've got the evidence to prove it!

- Knife is not serrated edge

- Table looks like vinyl top, no genuine hickory in sight

- Dafuq is that gay deconstructed chocolate shit on the right side

- NO FUCKING STARS AND STRIPES NAPKINS OR TABLECLOTH WTF

Not to mention the lame ass twenty round magazines. Definitely something fishy going on here.

You realize that's a .308/7.62 NATO, right? I think the highest-cap AR-10 mags in regular circulation are MagPul 25-rounders. Ever try carting around 30-round FAL mags? No thanks

There seems to be a lot of misinformation/speculation in this thread. Both ARs and AKs are great guns if made in-spec and trying to sort out which one is "better" is academic at best.

Pic-related, some of mine.

[Image: QtNmj16.jpg]

Hey guys. There's something...off...about this supposedly typical American rifle collection. And I've got the evidence to prove it!

- Chair legs are plastic, not steel

- Floor looks like arsenic-treated pine, no hardwood polish in sight

- Dafuq is that gay deconstructed pigeon shit up at top right corner

- NO FUCKING STARS AND STRIPES STRAP OR BANDOLIER WTF

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - MOVSM - 05-09-2017

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Leonard D Neubache - 05-13-2017

Looks like we can put the "are those guns real" debate to bed.

Recognise any of the faces there?

Phaggots they may be, but even this pathetic range day still represents more trigger time than a lot of keyboard warriors have.

I sure as hell would not like to see those assholes dismounting from a van in front of my house.

Having guns is not enough. Being able to hit targets absent duress is not enough.

You need to be capable under fire. The good old days are behind us.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - MOVSM - 05-14-2017

Leonard, I wish people would read the threads--I posted that video two weeks ago, same page too.
To repeat my previous analysis, they had fun getting rid of ammo. It does not represent valuable trigger time at the range.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Leonard D Neubache - 05-15-2017

Quote: (05-14-2017 10:18 PM)MOVSM Wrote:  

Leonard, I wish people would read the threads--I posted that video two weeks ago, same page too.
To repeat my previous analysis, they had fun getting rid of ammo. It does not represent valuable trigger time at the range.

You are correct. I missed it. Apologies. The blog I dragged it from is usually first on scene.

But I disagree that what's going on there is not "valuable". I didn't grow up with guns so I have a keen memory of the mental processes involved in going from "which end do I hold it from" to competent shooter, probably the most important of which is the first 100 shots that desensitise you to noise and recoil.

These guys are obviously not going to be launching a coup or seizing a military base, but they're dangerous enough to pull up at a cafe you happen to having lunch at, swing open the van door and get a 5% hit rate at ten yards, which from three mags still equates to four or so hits. More than enough to kill you.

Time will tell whether these people are just particularly dedicated larpers or whether they're actual killers. But perpetually underestimating them is poor strategy.