Roosh V Forum
I need a rundown on the Philippines - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: I need a rundown on the Philippines (/thread-595.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

I need a rundown on the Philippines - thekiller - 08-06-2010

Quote: (08-04-2010 05:36 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

How is their feminine hygeine? Do they shave down there? Can you go down on them without gagging?

The ones I've been with have been shaved and have the cleanest, tightest, best-tasting bajingos. Due to the humidity there multiple baths seem to be one of the few luxuries they allow themselves. If you can have a Filipina bathe you, they are VERY thorough. Enjoy. [Image: banana.gif]

I need a rundown on the Philippines - OSL - 08-06-2010

Ate out my first Filipina last night, I guess I have to swallow my words.

I second that - she was super clean (didn't taste like anything), which is a far cry from what I'm used to. The only two times I'd ever eaten girls out in the past they smelled like fish, sweat, and misery.

I need a rundown on the Philippines - ManAbout - 08-06-2010

Quote: (08-06-2010 03:27 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Ate out my first Filipina last night, I guess I have to swallow my words.

I second that - she was super clean (didn't taste like anything), which is a far cry from what I'm used to. The only two times I'd ever eaten girls out in the past they smelled like fish, sweat, and misery.

And I bet you were thinking about this thread when you did it weren't you?! You were doing some extra research for us.

I need a rundown on the Philippines - OSL - 08-07-2010

The girls here are so sweet and feminine.

Expat men here call American women "men with tits."

The American chicks here are a sad sight to behold...rapidly aging, rolls of fat, still have the feminist attitude bullshit despite all the stiff, curvy, sexy competition everywhere. They are just depressed because nobody is paying any attention to them.

It certainly seems, and 2 out of the 3 Filipinas I've had have admitted, that there is simply a serious lack of fuckable men in the Philippines. It's not that the men aren't there, it's that they are lazy/irresponsible/manipulative etc.

I'm coming back here in November for a longer period of time and next time going to Boracay/Palawan as well. This time was for making business contacts and slaying sweeties.

I need a rundown on the Philippines - Lumiere - 08-07-2010

Agreed with your comments. That's my experience too.

The lack of competition there is ridiculous. I felt like a kid in a candy store.

What business are you in?

I need a rundown on the Philippines - ManAbout - 08-07-2010

Half Filipina, half Spanish model said to be dating Prince Andrew:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...trice.html

If there are girls that look like that in the Phils i am so there..

I need a rundown on the Philippines - Lumiere - 08-07-2010

Quote: (08-07-2010 07:34 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

She is very average looking for a mixed race pinay

Vanessa Hudgens is a mixed race pinay. Much better looking imo

I need a rundown on the Philippines - OSL - 08-09-2010

Like Thailand and Shanghai, my time in Manila is one of the only times when I've had to turn down sex due to being both tired and physically unable to bang.

The lifestyle and food there has made me gain like 2-3 pounds in two weeks, though. I partially blame Hong Kong for that though.

Getting into that dark downward spiral of nonstop partying and eating like crap is too easy to do in countries like Thailand and the Philippines. Watch your health guys...

Also, one of my Pinays was def and consistently trying to get me to hit it raw. If a girl is doing it with you, she's probably doing it with other dudes too. Watch out for that too...

I need a rundown on the Philippines - Lumiere - 08-09-2010

Quote: (08-09-2010 01:31 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Like Thailand and Shanghai, my time in Manila is one of the only times when I've had to turn down sex due to being both tired and physically unable to bang.

My time in UPI was the ONLY time in my life where that happened.

My first night in Palawan, I meet up with a girl from dateinasia.com

We ended up back in my room but was totally sexually drained so I just let her sleep in my bed while I watched the Champions League final on my laptop.

These women fall in love hard and fast.

This one I had on my last two nights in the country has been crying and shit.

Like Latin America, it seems like there are a lot of heart broken beauties in this country.

She wants me to take her to Korea.

I need a rundown on the Philippines - BaronStanley - 08-09-2010

Also, one of my Pinays was def and consistently trying to get me to hit it raw. If a girl is doing it with you, she's probably doing it with other dudes too. Watch out for that too...

Wants to get knocked up, IMO.

Quote: (08-09-2010 07:28 AM)BaronStanley Wrote:  

Wants to get knocked up, IMO.

Yes, I considered that and it is likely true.

I'm very glad I did not hit it raw, that being the case.

I need a rundown on the Philippines - Luckystar - 08-09-2010

Pinays are very hot. But two big things suck about Phils.

One, tagalog accent is possibly the worst accent I ve ever heard. Aweful language to listen to as well.

Two, filipino food is horrendous. I like Thai/Vietnamese food. Some Chinese. Filipino food is terrible in taste and smell.

But....the women are sexy....and the horniest bitches on the planet!

Filipino food is in fact terrible. I have gotten fat in 10 days in Manila. That is my fault of course, but in Korea I stay lean without even trying because the diet is high in protein and vegetables. Filipino food consists of fried chicken, starchy rice, and some sort of gravy.

RP has the misfortune of adopting some of the worst aspects of American culture, such as fast food chains and obesity. Definitely saw a bunch of obese people here, mostly older women and young boys.

Thai/Viet food is healthy and balanced. Chinese food I feel is sort of on the oily/salty side, although their cuisine is so diverse I can pigeonhole it. Try comparing Sichuan hot pot to bland/salty Shanghainese food - you just can't.

The women are insatiably horny. My pelvis feels like it has rug burn and perhaps some hairline fractures from relentless bonage.

Quote: (08-09-2010 12:17 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

The women are insatiably horny. My pelvis feels like it has rug burn and perhaps some hairline fractures from relentless bonage.

I personally suffered some serious localised chafing.

I need a rundown on the Philippines - Vacancier Permanent - 08-09-2010

Damn you guys are killing me with your reports/comments about the UPI.
Btw, how do you guys meet the girls there? Online? At the malls? Day game? Night game? or is it just as easy as just smiling to the girls and they'll be all over you? The more I read about this place, the more I get the feeling that this place is too good to be true.
Lumiere, you mentioned that the Prince Andrew's squeeze is an average Pinay? Are you for real????Damn!!!! She's hot I've got to admit! If she's average, then I can't wait to go there!!!

Quote: (08-09-2010 02:52 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Btw, how do you guys meet the girls there? Online? At the malls? Day game? Night game?

Online? Tried this in the UPI. Result = got laid.
Malls? Tried this in the UPI. Result = got laid.
Day game? Tried this in the UPI. Result = got laid.
Night game? Tried this in the UPI. Result = got laid.

Get the picture?

You also, when walking around, get eye fucked by girls when you are just walking down the street every single day. Sometimes, it feels like every 5 minutes.

Quote: (08-09-2010 02:52 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Lumiere, you mentioned that the Prince Andrew's squeeze is an average Pinay? Are you for real????Damn!!!! She's hot I've got to admit! If she's average, then I can't wait to go there!!!

She is above average looking in general but, for a mixed race pinay, she ain't nothing special.

I need a rundown on the Philippines - Vacancier Permanent - 08-09-2010

Sweet! That's good stuff Lumiere!

Btw, Lumiere, YMG and anyone else who's stationed in Asia, could you recommend some good sites/airlines to book cheap flights within the region? I'll base myself in Bangkok but will want to explore the region, specially the UPI and Tokyo from there. So any suggestions for sites/airlines to book cheap flights from BKK to NRT or MNL? For example, on Expedia, for November, a return BKK-MNL goes for around $400 (direct flight with Philippines Airlines) and a BKK-NRT direct return flight g oes for $800 with United. I'd appreciate any tips guys.

Cheers.

I need a rundown on the Philippines - hydrogonian - 08-09-2010

Quote: (08-07-2010 11:41 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (08-07-2010 07:34 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

She is very average looking for a mixed race pinay

Vanessa Hudgens is a mixed race pinay. Much better looking imo

How common are mixed race pinays? If she is average, and mixed race pinays are common, I will be going to Phils very, very soon.

I need a rundown on the Philippines - Kona - 08-09-2010

Quote: (08-09-2010 05:43 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

How common are mixed race pinays? If she is average, and mixed race pinays are common, I will be going to Phils very, very soon.

They'll be in Manila.

They're everywhere in Hawaii. The girl I had sex with all this weekend is Hawaii raised and has a Japanese father and Ilocano mother.

Hydro, as you can see from the girls mentioned above, they weren't born in PI.

Aloha!

Quote: (08-09-2010 04:07 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Sweet! That's good stuff Lumiere!

Btw, Lumiere, YMG and anyone else who's stationed in Asia, could you recommend some good sites/airlines to book cheap flights within the region? I'll base myself in Bangkok but will want to explore the region, specially the UPI and Tokyo from there. So any suggestions for sites/airlines to book cheap flights from BKK to NRT or MNL? For example, on Expedia, for November, a return BKK-MNL goes for around $400 (direct flight with Philippines Airlines) and a BKK-NRT direct return flight g oes for $800 with United. I'd appreciate any tips guys.

Cheers.

Coming from outside of Asia, you will have no choice pretty much but to pay a massive airfare. From Europe, I'd ballpark it at around 600 euros or 800 USD.

Once you are in the region, however, things get cheaper. Air Asia has almost all of its fights coming out of Kuala Lumpur and is consistently rated the best budget airline in the region.

Also, Cebu Pacific Air is a budget Filipino carrier, which is what I took to get from Hong Kong to Philippines.

Your call.

ALways wear a condom.

I need a rundown on the Philippines - Lumiere - 08-15-2010

for those interested in business

http://outsourcetothephilippines.com/

http://www.tropicalmba.com/17-reasons-wh...-the-west/

http://outsourcetothephilippines.com/phi...pressions/

I need a rundown on the Philippines - Brazilianguy - 08-15-2010

Hey, guys, I´m new to the forum and am presently very interested in visiting the Phillipines!

What´s the best time of the year to go there? I´d greatly appreciate it if you can tell me when to go so that I don´t have to face competition from other foreigners.

By the way, what kind of guy do filipinas go for? White guys, latino guys, black guys?

My cousin is also up for this trip and we´re from an Italian family, so we both look Italian. Would that help?
Do Brazilians do well in the Phillipines?

I need a rundown on the Philippines - OSL - 08-21-2010

Quote: (08-15-2010 08:13 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

Hey, guys, I´m new to the forum and am presently very interested in visiting the Phillipines!

What´s the best time of the year to go there? I´d greatly appreciate it if you can tell me when to go so that I don´t have to face competition from other foreigners.

By the way, what kind of guy do filipinas go for? White guys, latino guys, black guys?

My cousin is also up for this trip and we´re from an Italian family, so we both look Italian. Would that help?
Do Brazilians do well in the Phillipines?

Light skinned Brazilians will be fine for sure.

Although I am sure Black guys get laid, bc they get laid everywhere and it's impossible to not get laid in the Phils, people there in general prefer lighter skin.

You will have more chicks than you can handle.

I need a rundown on the Philippines - clr - 08-21-2010

funny this thread is popping up, I am deciding on going to manila next week I think, I got an email posting the new updates as I was sending messages on dateinasia to girls in manila [Image: smile.gif] woop woop