Roosh V Forum
The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread (/thread-59469.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Agastya - 11-30-2016

Quote: (11-30-2016 06:31 PM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

No, the elites are not mostly white.

Could you give examples of this? As far as I can tell the majority of the elites who have sponsored America's cultural degeneracy and nonsensical foreign policy have been white, with the notable exception of Obama. He is the only real non-white elite in America that I can think of...Hillary, Bush, Cheney, etc. were all rich and white.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - nomadbrah - 11-30-2016

Quote: (11-30-2016 07:35 PM)Agastya Wrote:  

Could you give examples of this? As far as I can tell the majority of the elites who have sponsored America's cultural degeneracy and nonsensical foreign policy have been white, with the notable exception of Obama. He is the only real non-white elite in America that I can think of...Hillary, Bush, Cheney, etc. were all rich and white.

Watch from 11 to 18 seconds in.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - wi30 - 11-30-2016

Can we change the name of the last few pages of this thread to "The Schism of RVF"?

[Image: Preview?imageID=5153130&generatorTypeID=...t2=&text3=]

[Image: giphy.gif]

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Kona - 11-30-2016

White people moved to get away from the oppressive monarchy. Do you not know the history of the founding of the USA? Sure the monarchy was white, but the white people who moved away from it did their best to prevent any form of it in their new land.

Are we agreeing here????

No, I will not give you a break with affirmative action. It is racism, plan and simple.

Well I agree with you, it is racism.

But does anyone know a white person who's life has just been destroyed by it? Are there really out of work white people solely due to affirmative action? No.

Affirmative action is just another way to bitch about minorities. Its another thing for racists to hide behind. "Well they got Affirmative Action" is just a stupid argument. Quotas are illegal in the US by the way.

Its just another way to deflect personal responsibility.

And this ones over.

Aloha!

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - weambulance - 11-30-2016

So affirmative action is inherently racist but it's good racism that doesn't hurt anyone. However, if I am against affirmative action it's a sign that I'm a bad racist.

Boy, it's hard to keep up.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - OGNorCal707 - 11-30-2016

Quote: (11-30-2016 12:16 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2016 03:39 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Uncle Tom will always have his place in the house, but it will never be at the table.

Haven't heard from you in awhile OG, hope all is well - but can you expand on that ?

Are you saying I'm an Uncle Tom because you see me as subservient ?

Maybe that I shouldn't be bending/bowing towards their views ?

White nationalists are never going to view you as their equal, how many white nationalists would be cool with you marrying and impregnating their sisters or daughters, no way in hell they want their white gene pool watered down with a brown Pakistani guy. They may smile to your face and say sure you have a place at our table, but it's as long as you nod, smile, and go along with their rhetoric, as long as you're a "good boy" and follow along.

I don't buy this white nationalism doesn't equate white supremacy bullshit, I'd have a lot more respect if guys would just outright admit it, instead try to tip toe around and spout some pseudo-intellectual b.s. to try to rationalize or explain their ideology.

These people are hyenas not to be trusted, I think any minority who identifies as alt-right has been drinking the kool-aid, just remember where these people's true loyalties lie, not with you if you aren't white.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Huey - 11-30-2016

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - All or Nothing - 12-01-2016

Quote: (11-30-2016 10:15 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

White nationalists are never going to view you as their equal, how many white nationalists would be cool with you marrying and impregnating their sisters or daughters, no way in hell they want their white gene pool watered down with a brown Pakistani guy. They may smile to your face and say sure you have a place at our table, but it's as long as you nod, smile, and go along with their rhetoric, as long as you're a "good boy" and follow along.

These people are hyenas not to be trusted, I think any minority who identifies as alt-right has been drinking the kool-aid, just remember where these people's true loyalties lie, not with you if you aren't white.

What about these parts of kaotic's quote that you initially responded to:

Quote: (11-28-2016 04:53 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

I'm not sure how to categorize myself - am I Alt-Right ? I guess in some aspects yes as far as the anti MSM media, anti globalist, and avid Trump supporter.

I'll never condone Nazi's, racial purists, eugenics, etc. The Nazi's losing was a good thing, just like communism falling is a good thing.

Clearly I'm not white - so I can't believe in white nationalism - but maybe nationalism ? Perhaps patriotism is a better word.

Is it possible for a man to support economic populism and patriotism while simultaneously rejecting white nationalism? Or is the well poisoned because we have some Nazi sympathizers in our ranks?

Edit: fixed what I was quoting

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Dusty - 12-01-2016

Quote: (11-30-2016 10:15 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2016 12:16 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2016 03:39 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Uncle Tom will always have his place in the house, but it will never be at the table.

Haven't heard from you in awhile OG, hope all is well - but can you expand on that ?

Are you saying I'm an Uncle Tom because you see me as subservient ?

Maybe that I shouldn't be bending/bowing towards their views ?

I don't buy this white nationalism doesn't equate white supremacy bullshit, I'd have a lot more respect if guys would just outright admit it, instead try to tip toe around and spout some pseudo-intellectual b.s. to try to rationalize or explain their ideology.

One area where white people seem to be superior is in building good societies that people want to live in. Most of the first world countries in the globe are white majority nations: Western Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand. There are some Asian ones too: Japan and S Korea for example.

POC in large numbers want to leave their POC dominated countries to live in white dominated countries, and not the other way around. That's just fact.

It seems to me like POC don't seem to have the same reverence for western values when they immigrate to the USA for example. Most don't respect 1A for example ( lose their shit over criticism and want hate speech laws). Most don't respect 2A. Most want to tax whites to benefit POC. There are exceptional he of course. Guys like kaotic and Lothario get it. But even they say most people in their communities don't.

I like POC, but I don't want too many here because we'd reach a tipping point where all that was built to make this country great would eventually be lost.

No hate, but preservation.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - WalterBlack - 12-01-2016

Benjamin Franklin feared German immigration and according to him the only real whites were the English and the Saxons:

Ben Franklin on "Stupid, Swarthy Germans"

Quote:Quote:

"Those who come hither are generally of the most ignorant Stupid Sort of their own Nation…and as few of the English understand the German Language, and so cannot address them either from the Press or Pulpit, ’tis almost impossible to remove any prejudices they once entertain…Not being used to Liberty, they know not how to make a modest use of it…I remember when they modestly declined intermeddling in our Elections, but now they come in droves, and carry all before them, except in one or two Counties...In short unless the stream of their importation could be turned from this to other colonies, as you very judiciously propose, they will soon so out number us, that all the advantages we have will not in My Opinion be able to preserve our language, and even our Government will become precarious."

Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

24. Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

I guess Ben Franklin would tell the white supremacists to go fuck themselves, for admiring a "swarthy" German?

Let's look at the list of founding fathers:

Historian Richard B. Morris in 1973 identified the following seven figures as the key Founding Fathers: John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton, John Jay, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and George Washington.

They're mostly of British descent too, with some Huguenot thrown in. I don't think these guys would see what is now regarded as white as white...

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - I DIDN'T KILL MY WIFE - 12-01-2016

What you're correctly noticing is that Europeans always had intra-European beef among each other, it's nothing new. The people are similar enough ethnically and culturally that the quibble over small differences - which is to be expected when you're of similar stock. However, once an obviously and objectively different kind of people looms on the horizon, the people who are "just similar enough" band together to drive the alien foreigners out, as would usually happen with the anti-Muslim hordes resistance.

Also funny enough of you to showcase that Ben Franklin also had the well founded fear of another culture not assimilating, but fundamentally changing Pennsylvania if they become to numerous. That fear is legit because that's what usually happens when some subset of the population becomes numerous enough to not experience any kind of pressure to assimilate and intergrate with the prevailing culture and norms. Reminds you of anything?

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - 262 - 12-01-2016

[Image: scaled.php?1260338978]

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - thebassist - 12-01-2016

Personally I believe that a distinction needs to be made for American nationalists vs. White nationalists.

American nationalists are more concerned with bringing about a collective American identity that unites people of all races and backgrounds, and re-instills pride in the identity of being an American and of espousing important American values.

I would classify the majority of the forum and people like Mike Cernovich in this bracket.

White nationalists are certainly represented on this forum, and advocate for somewhat similar things as American nationalists.

They advocate for the resurgence in pride of being white, as well as for Christian values and family structures of the past to be rekindled.

On the other hand, they look down on any kind of intermarriage of different races ('miscegenation'), and desire the creation of a white ethnostate in the US, which will be governed by white people, with the interests of white people in mind.

I think this recent kerfuffle is symptomatic of American nationalists (centered around being inclusive of all sharing an American Identity) not being on board with many of the fundamental ideas underlying white nationalism (centered around only people sharing a white skin color). Both have been put under the same label of 'alt right', and now American nationalists are being put in a position where they must make the differences in the two ideologies clear.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Agastya - 12-01-2016

Quote: (11-30-2016 07:47 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2016 07:35 PM)Agastya Wrote:  

Watch from 11 to 18 seconds in.

This is a clip where Morgan Freeman talks about how he doesn't like Black History Month. Are you sure you linked me the right video? This says nothing about the elites in any way shape or form.

As to the post directly above mine, I would classify myself as an American nationalist. I believe that most Americans of every color want to be considered Americans, and to better America as a country--with the possible exception of some illegal immigra. I think that the rhetoric of white nationalists is extremely harmful to this goal, which I believe is a noble one. For that reason we should strongly disassociate ourselves from these types--because enabling them will alienate the millions of other Americans who strongly agree with us.

I'll write more once I have the time. This is admittedly anecdotal, but I know vast numbers of minorities--Indians, Asians, Mexicans--who say in casual conversation half the stuff that one would read on the forum. These people would make great allies for the cause of reforming American culture and politics. It would be idiotic to alienate them because our movement tolerates a bunch of people who consider them un-American because of their cultural background.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - weambulance - 12-01-2016

As to the post directly above mine, I would classify myself as an American nationalist. I believe that most Americans of every color want to be considered Americans, and to better America as a country--with the possible exception of some illegal immigra. I think that the rhetoric of white nationalists is extremely harmful to this goal, which I believe is a noble one. For that reason we should strongly disassociate ourselves from these types--because enabling them will alienate the millions of other Americans who strongly agree with us.

While this sounds noble and good, the reality is even if white people don't play the identity politics game everyone else already is. White nationalism is a reaction to that.

The 2016 election divided more clearly along racial lines than any others. A majority of white people voted for Mr. Trump. Every minority group voted for Hillary, by large-to-enormous margins.

If you want America to become great again and stay great, you'd better hope white people stay a pretty decent majority of the population.

Edit - typo

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Atlanta Man - 12-01-2016

No, I will not give you a break with affirmative action. It is racism, plan and simple.
Affirmative action is in place because white people had Affirmative Action since the inception of this country. My father grew up in Mississippi and paid taxes there until he was finished with college and was ready for medical school, he had to go to DC to Howard University for medical school because the State Medical School in Mississippi (that his tax dollars supported) did not accept black people.

Affirmative action is in place because black people were not allowed into all universities until roughly 1970. That means there was no legacy of admission for black students to rely on to help them get admitted if they did not have stellar grades or extracurricular activities. George Bush was a legacy admission to Harvard for undergrad and business school because he was a third generation Bush to go to Harvard, Black people did not have that opportunity, Affirmative action attempts to remedy that.

Even though initially affirmative action was made for black people, white women hijacked it until the late 1980's by getting labeled as "minorities" and as of 1987 the primary beneficiary's of affirmative action were white women. This was by design, a "poison pill" put in by racist politicians to undermine the legislation.

Unions that controlled many work opportunities in America either did not accept blacks, accepted them but did not let them vote for leaders, or did not give them decent work despite charging them dues- Affirmative action for white people.

If you are white and Affirmative Action has prevented you personally from getting into college then you should blame your parents for not doing better at getting you a legacy admission or donating money to the school. The two major court battles against affirmative action involved a piss poor prospective medical school applicant who was not as qualified as the black applicant (in California), and a sub par applicant to University of Texas who did not meet the requirements for automatic admission.

In California where they repealed some of the affirmative action legislation and focused primarily on test scores and grades after white people bitched and moaned, a funny thing happened-Only Asians go to all the top universities, and white enrollment at community colleges soared. Look at a UCLA football game when the camera pans the crowd in the stands, looks like Chinatown. Now white people in California are pushing for extracurricular activities and "other circumstances" to be considered in admissions-funny how that works.

Being black in this country puts you at a disadvantage on many levels, that is just how it is. If you are white and Affirmative action is holding you back in any way then you simply need to step your game up and stop whining. If you are against affirmative action then what is your stance on Legacy admissions, Donation Admissions, and Athletic Admissions? Were you going to go to Harvard but a black guy got your spot so now you have to go to your safety school Dartmouth? Did you get all C's in high school but you think you deserve to go to Yale?

Lastly, Affirmative action as it stands now just sets aside a certain number of seats for black students. At the elite universities these are elite students. State schools may take a sub par student from time to time but the upper tier universities are filling their quotas with people who would have made the cut regardless. Affirmative action is not holding hard working white people back, lazy ass entitled white people may be feeling a little heat but they need to take some Adderall and try harder-they are not playing in a segregated game anymore. Truthfully, Asians (I include India in Asia) are kicking their ass more than Affirmative Action ever will.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Fortis - 12-01-2016

^ Alpha post. Talk about going against the narrative of the thread.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Samseau - 12-01-2016

Affirmative action has been totally perverted beyond recognition anyways. It was supposed to help out Blacks, but ended up helping out women, ignoring Talmudic Jews, and giving preferences to immigrants over Americans who've lived here for centuries.

If AA was just to help out the poor (which most Blacks are) then it would 100 times more fair than it is now. Basing it on race and sex is a disaster and creates nothing but resentment.

In California where they repealed some of the affirmative action legislation and focused primarily on test scores and grades after white people bitched and moaned, a funny thing happened-Only Asians go to all the top universities, and white enrollment at community colleges soared. Look at a UCLA football game when the camera pans the crowd in the stands, looks like Chinatown. Now white people in California are pushing for extracurricular activities and "other circumstances" to be considered in admissions-funny how that works.

This is because all of the world's elite Asians come to America to make cash. Their own countries have terribly restrictive laws, and thus they come to the land of freedom to get really really rich.

But ultimately Asians benefiting from White culture isn't a big deal since Asian women love White men to the point of irrationality, and Asian men also love White chicks. The money in Asian families eventually flows to Whites no matter what.

Also Kona posted this pic:

[Image: Demo_Race_114.png&w=480]

This is a misleading pic. What it doesn't tell you is that 11 of those Senate Whites are actually Talmudic Jews.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsou...ng114.html

All left-wing Dems (except for Bernie), I might add. Talmudic Jews make up 2% of the population and yet control 20% of the Democratic party within the Senate.

These are the guys pushing the race narrative 24/7.

So why don't Blacks win more seats? Because they've drank the Talmudic kool-aid, and they fall for the race hucksters as well. Blacks always run on race issues, which turns off anyone who isn't Black.

If Blacks actually stopped listening to their Talmudic "friends" in the Democratic party, and in the media, I guarantee you they would have more representation in Congress.

Malcolm-X's warning to get the fuck out of the Democratic party comes to mind.

Blacks should make their own party, and keep race discussions out of it if they want to gain more power. They should make their party open to all - people who love race-mixing, people who want a party that works for the poor, people who believe race doesn't matter.

Instead they sit on the Democrat plantation and wonder why they have no representation in Congress?

The Democratic party is a party of old White and Talmudic Jewish money, using non-Whites as a cudgel against the majority of Whites.

And White Nationalists like Richard Spencer are a reaction to it.

Both sides gotta wake up and see through the rhetoric - it's intellectually bankrupt. Both on the "White Oppressor" side, and on the "White makes right" side.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - iknowexactly - 12-01-2016

Quote: (12-01-2016 10:10 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Affirmative action is in place because white people had Affirmative Action since the inception of this country.....

Affirmative action is in place because black people were not allowed into all universities until roughly 1970. That means there was no legacy of admission for black students to rely on

I'm the local Pinko Liberal and I am also in favor of some affirmative action, even though I almost certainly had reduced opportunities because of it. But I think Samseau is right, wealth based would be more fair-- for me a working class descendent of slaves (as I think most AA are) has much more right to that than than spoiled daughter of a wealthy immigrant.

I'm a Euro-American ( I don't like "white" as it's polarizing) scored higher on the GREs than every program in my field nationwide except MIT, including Harvard, Brown, and the elite State schools. Had mediocre grades however. Went to a low end school for my doctorate as a result, but still made a good living.

I could have made a lot of money if I really wanted to work, which I don't lol. I retired a little early, I've overseas at 60, my 20 year old GF is sleeping in the other room.

I think it's important for all the members of a society to feel subjectively that the society as a whole cares about them as a whole. That way, when some radical asshole comes around preaching hate, it's harder to recruit easily swayed people.

Without African-Americans, this country would be as boring as Germany.

But I hope Atlanta Man realizes the vast, vast majority of Euro-Americans are far, far away from getting legacy preferences like GWB did. I had a college degree and had already completed most of a Master's degree when I read an article about Legacy Admissions.

I had never even heard of such a thing. And of course the Alt-Right is split when you adopted a chronic bullshitter as banner-carrier, who smugly never pays income tax on his deca-millions. Even HE doesn't know what he believes.

"Harvard Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid, William R. Fitzsimmons, '67 told The Harvard Crimson that the college's acceptance rate for legacies has hovered around 30 percent—more than four times the regular admission rate—in recent admissions cycles." Source Harvard Crimson (2015)

Affirmative Action admissions for black students is not the monolith of oppression that white people of a lower socioeconomic class or on the lower end of GPA and entrance exams make it out to be. At "Almost Ivies" -example Emory, Vanderbilt, Duke, Tulane, ect- the legacy admission rates approaches 50%. If you want to complain about not getting a fair shake if you are white, start with legacy admissions then we can have a real discussion.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Samseau - 12-01-2016

Quote: (12-01-2016 11:11 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

"Harvard Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid, William R. Fitzsimmons, '67 told The Harvard Crimson that the college's acceptance rate for legacies has hovered around 30 percent—more than four times the regular admission rate—in recent admissions cycles." Source Harvard Crimson (2015)

Affirmative Action admissions for black students is not the monolith of oppression that white people of a lower socioeconomic class or on the lower end of GPA and entrance exams make it out to be. At "Almost Ivies" -example Emory, Vanderbilt, Duke, Tulane, ect- the legacy admission rates approaches 50%. If you want to complain about not getting a fair shake if you are white, start with legacy admissions then we can have a real discussion.

No disagreement here.

Affirmative action has been totally perverted beyond recognition anyways. It was supposed to help out Blacks, but ended up helping out women, ignoring Talmudic Jews, and giving preferences to immigrants over Americans who've lived here for centuries.

If AA was just to help out the poor (which most Blacks are) then it would 100 times more fair than it is now. Basing it on race and sex is a disaster and creates nothing but resentment.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - nomadbrah - 12-01-2016

You probably shouldn't tell whites to step up their game when subject to factual, objective discrimination like Affirmative Action. You might then come back and say something like it isn't the same. Just be aware this is what the country revolted against. You can't have tribalism for you, but not for them. That is what the election was about. Either all play by the same universal rules or everyone plays by their rules.

Quote: (12-01-2016 11:28 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

You probably shouldn't tell whites to step up their game when subject to factual, objective discrimination like Affirmative Action. You might then come back and say something like it isn't the same. Just be aware this is what the country revolted against. You can't have tribalism for you, but not for them. That is what the election was about. Either all play by the same universal rules or everyone plays by their rules.
After Japanese Internment Camps in WW2 they were paid recompense for their treatment. They were treated poorly and the United States saw fit to make it right. They were in those camps for roughly 5-6 years.

Black people were brought here as slaves, endured Jim Crow, lynchings and targeted programs of outright bigotry by the government(COINTELPRO, Tuskegee Experiment, Segregation, ect.). Whenever we got an economic foot hold in this country prior to the 1960's it was destroyed (Black Wall Street, Rosewood, ect)and these were not race riots where we burned our own cities, these were white people (including police offers and other representatives of the state) destroying our economic bases. While all this was happening white people were going to college, building economic segregationist structures, and making a country where the game was grossly slanted in their favor. This is the country my Mother and Father grew up in and had to make their way in. Affirmative Action is recompense for that.

I am Black and I am not the same as a white man-that is a fact. If you are white you have a much better chance at succeeding in the world, not just America , the entire world. If you feel that Affirmative Action is in any way holding you back, or if you were not admitted to college because you had low scores or bad grades- You need to step your game up. Get better grades, do better on your admission exams, take Adderall and do what it takes to succeed. Do not make C's score a 1000 on the SAT and then blame black people for your failures. Affirmative Action is not holding you back-YOU are holding YOU back, make some sacrifices and don't allow yourself to be at the bottom of the academic barrel.

This is not tribalism, this is giving a historically oppressed people (who you do not want to trade places with, unlike the Jews who were oppressed but with whom most would trade places with in the power structure of America) a chance at something they were excluded from for the vast majority America's history. You talk about "playing by universal rules" after you are in front and the rules were slated in your favor for the entire game.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - nomadbrah - 12-01-2016

Quote: (12-01-2016 12:06 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I am Black and I am not the same as a white man-that is a fact. If you are white you have a much better chance at succeeding in the world, not just America , the entire world.

What do you mean by this?

If you're the son of Shaq or Lebron do you have lesser chance than some dude from a trailerpark in Oklahoma? Or just if you're a black from a well off middle class family.

What do you mean?

Quote: (12-01-2016 12:27 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2016 12:06 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I am Black and I am not the same as a white man-that is a fact. If you are white you have a much better chance at succeeding in the world, not just America , the entire world.

What do you mean by this?

If you're the son of Shaq or Lebron do you have lesser chance than some dude from a trailerpark in Oklahoma? Or just if you're a black from a well off middle class family.

What do you mean?
If you are a Caucasian male you are at a distinct advantage in the world today on a mean level. The average white man has a better chance at success in this world verses and average man of any other race.

Forget the Apex men- the Saudi Princes, Rich celebrity children, ect- the average people is who I am referring to. If you are an average white person from America you have a vastly greater chance at success than a black American from the same socioeconomic background. Whiteness is so loved worldwide people bleach their skin. Several of the richest people in India bleach their skin.

You spoke about Lebron and Shaq's kids-would you trade places with them but you had to be black and could never change back? You even get to keep your sensibilities,and your memories but you are in their body and their family for life-would you do it?