Roosh V Forum
The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny (/thread-57460.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - godzilla - 08-07-2016

Great sheet. Honestly, attention whoring on instagram seemed kinda homoish to me, but after using it in the past few days, Im kinda liking a lot more then the other social apps. I have tons of unique travel photos too. I guess we just have to play the cards were dealt and add stuff like this to the arsenal when we can.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Guayacan - 08-07-2016

Well I wouldnt say its attention whoring, because really who gives a shit about attention fom the followers. I guess most of us just want followers to increase our succes rate when gaming girls off instagram.

What follow back rates do you guys have? Im guessing i dont have enough good pictures or something because im not getting many new followers...

Godzilla, are you following and unfollowing 1500 per day? Wouldnt it appear kind of obvious that you're doing that to girls that follow you? Im have a lot of girls from social circle following me and i dont want to look like a like hunter lol

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - godzilla - 08-07-2016

Dude I have 50 followers. It's only been 2 days but I could care less about that aspect of it. Now that I am using it... I think it a great addition for people you already are meeting or met. Most girls your going to meet on a day to day basis in America have maybe 10 travel photos. I have about a thousand I can share and from some pretty unique places.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - N°6 - 08-07-2016

I have a 2-week sailing holiday coming up so I'll be reigniting my IG in preparation for this.

Is there anyway to target female followers specifically through these automated programs?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - RagnarLothbrok - 08-07-2016

Either boostgram or instagress allows you to filter for gender. Can't remember which one of the two it was.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - toejam - 08-07-2016

Not instagress. Unless I'm blind. I haven't seen any gender filter on instagress but yeah at some point that would be great

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Vinny - 08-07-2016

Quote: (08-07-2016 02:18 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

What are the main features of Followliker that makes it so valuable? Even if money grows on trees for you, dropping $100 on this software is a big ask...

Can anyone recommend a shittier but free app or one with a trial that features tools similar to what Followliker has to offer?

I paid around 80$ for my automation tool.
There are 2 ways you can look at this. If you are already into IG idea.
1. How much you value your time. How much time would it take you to earn 80$? 3-4 hours? To run your IG growth manually you will need hundreds of hours.
2. How much would 1 date cost you. Or 2 dates. This is not much different, but had much greater potential.

Value of having pumped up IG account is not really easy to gauge. But in our world it is real.
In my opinion value of nicely pumped up IG account with travel photos to landmarks word wide, with you nicely displaying your talents and quality lifestyle, with 10 thousand of followers who get you around 1000 likes for each photo I would think is about the same as driving a nice new BMW in a place like Kiev. But then it is much cheaper.

P.S. I asked the same question when I found out about followliker.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Napoleon3 - 08-07-2016

Great thread and impressive strategy to get followers quickly. I had a look at the boost gram site and it offers gender filtering and a few other interesting options. Would you recommend it? It doesn't state clearly the cost but offers a 3 day trial. Do you know ?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Guayacan - 08-07-2016

On these sites, what kind of tags are you using to target your audience? And are tags better than finding people to follow by location?

Quote: (08-07-2016 10:11 AM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

Either boostgram or instagress allows you to filter for gender. Can't remember which one of the two it was.

Found the option in boostgram. It is in the advanced setting section which I don't think you'll see unless you are already in the settings section.

Quote: (08-07-2016 03:18 PM)Napoleon3 Wrote:  

Great thread and impressive strategy to get followers quickly. I had a look at the boost gram site and it offers gender filtering and a few other interesting options. Would you recommend it? It doesn't state clearly the cost but offers a 3 day trial. Do you know ?

US$99 per month!

Followliker is $98 for good and it also has a twitter option for $178 combined.

Expensive sport. Before you start your three day trial make sure you do your market research on which IG accounts and tags your target audience is more likely to follow and use.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - toejam - 08-08-2016

Be careful out there. There is boostgram and boost-gram. Boost-gram surely can't be the one?
The boostgram link is in the OP post

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - RagnarLothbrok - 08-08-2016

Quote: (08-07-2016 05:31 PM)Guayacan Wrote:  

On these sites, what kind of tags are you using to target your audience? And are tags better than finding people to follow by location?

The best is to follow people who are following a site that is similar to yours but much bigger.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Vinny - 08-08-2016

I am currently pipelining for a trip to Bucharest in 2 weeks time. Surprisingly so far IG is beating free tinder all the way. Spending same amount of time, but getting more leads. Chats are more fun, girls are prettier.
Hard to draw any conclusions yet, but lets see what results it brings when I am in Bucharest.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Napoleon3 - 08-08-2016

Thanks for the info. I take from your response you are using boostgram- would you say it is worth the $99 per month? How many followers can you expect to generate per month?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Rhyme or Reason - 08-08-2016

Quote: (08-07-2016 01:02 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

Is that monthly?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - toejam - 08-08-2016

$99 per month?
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeet

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Guayacan - 08-08-2016

I guess that's for people basicly monetize instagram ie ad revenue or marketing their own products

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Vinny - 08-08-2016

Quote: (08-08-2016 05:33 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

Quote: (08-07-2016 01:02 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

Is that monthly?

No its 80$ for one time and forever until death makes us part. This is for 5 accounts.
Paying 100$ per month for 1 account is for people who are mad, lazy or rich.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Barron - 08-09-2016

Quote: (08-05-2016 03:23 AM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

Explaining the functionality of FollowLiker in this datasheet would take way too long. I suggest to read this post to get an idea of what FollowLiker can do:

http://imristo.com/the-ultimate-followli...-tutorial/

Link is down for me.
I'm about to take the plunge but am looking at youtube tutorials, haven't found a good one yet

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - toejam - 08-09-2016

How are you guys balancing following and unfollowing? What's your strategy there? Some of you guys are talking about 100/150 follows a day..... how many are you following and what's your routine to unfollow.

Do you let the script follow and unfollow for you? What is your follow to unfollow cycle? How many do you follow before you unfollow then how many do you unfollow before you revert to following again? (Or at least what are you telling the script to do?)

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Guayacan - 08-09-2016

Quote: (08-09-2016 03:50 PM)toejam Wrote:  

How are you guys balancing following and unfollowing? What's your strategy there? Some of you guys are talking about 100/150 follows a day..... how many are you following and what's your routine to unfollow.

Do you let the script follow and unfollow for you? What is your follow to unfollow cycle? How many do you follow before you unfollow then how many do you unfollow before you revert to following again? (Or at least what are you telling the script to do?)

I did 250 follows and 250 unfollows and only unfollow people that aren't following me back.

My biggest issue right now is finding users or hashtags to chose followings from to get more followers.

I tried some travel pages tonight and some travel related hashtags and i got very few follow backs. The first night i tried i got more but i don't remember how i did lol

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Vinny - 08-09-2016

@NomadofEU: just google followliker guide and it will be in top results. Basically if you ask any question about followliker you always get this site popping up, ultimate tutorial or something of that kind.
@Toejam: I only have 100 followbacks on my best days, as I keep my setting pretty low. Due to my account being new. I posted my first photo 4 months and 3 weeks ago. Once your account is older than I year you can have 1000 follow 1000 unfollow. I keep around 600 follow, 700 unfollow and 800 like. I keep unfollow higher so I get a good ratio but still somehow my followings count still keeps growing. You can also follow some days and unfollow others whatever you please.
@Guajacan: I did that in beginning too. Sooner or later you will have to unfollow followers. Cause even if you have 7.5k followers and you are also following 7.5k users it does not look cool. Gotta keep that cool ratio of 1 to 4 or 1 to 5. The bigger the difference between amount of followers and amount of following the better it is a DHV. Speaking of hashtags and finding your niche you will have to rely on your imagination and on your personality. Just think who likes you? And find channels these people follow.
BTW there is a limit as 7.5k is the maximum amount of followings you may have.

Here is another way. Lets say you want attention from German girls. Find a German girl and see who she follows, find another one and another. Look for patterns. If there is some channel they all follow steal that channel's followers.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - RagnarLothbrok - 08-09-2016

Quote: (08-09-2016 03:37 PM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2016 03:23 AM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

Explaining the functionality of FollowLiker in this datasheet would take way too long. I suggest to read this post to get an idea of what FollowLiker can do:

http://imristo.com/the-ultimate-followli...-tutorial/

Link is down for me.
I'm about to take the plunge but am looking at youtube tutorials, haven't found a good one yet

Seems like the whole website is down. Try this one:

http://web.archive.org/web/2016052205543...-tutorial/

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - coverdoc - 08-09-2016

About to take the plunge and try out followliker, i have enough chicks in my rotation, but will be good to get my page up to a higher status before my end of year travels. Will post my results as they come in.

-CD