Roosh V Forum
The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny (/thread-57460.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Vinny - 04-28-2017

@FlyHigher

Does not really matter how often you post. Less often you post more semi-organic likes you will get. Less pictures = more likes.

Best is to post only most value displaying photos and keep the rest for the stories to stay active. Otherwise you are burying best old photos under new ones. 50-80 photos is as much as one should have perfectly. Too many photos is a DLV.

5k followers is when you start to really feel the difference. 20k is when you get the wow factor.

Girls will write to you sometimes. Hot girls will almost never message you first. Once in a few months scenario. You have to open them first.

You can buy thousand likes for 2$? You could get the user banned however if the likes come in too quickly and someone reports it. Especially if the activity is abnormal.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - the-dream - 05-01-2017

Can anybody give some advice on the number of accounts that you can safely follow and unfollow per day without getting any sanctions on your account? For new fresh accounts and aged accounts.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Barron - 05-02-2017

delete

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - NextStop100 - 05-02-2017

What are some good tags to target female users?

I know the obvious ones: gym, yoga, healthy, etc.

Any I'm missing?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Vinny - 05-02-2017

Quote: (05-01-2017 12:53 AM)the-dream Wrote:  

Can anybody give some advice on the number of accounts that you can safely follow and unfollow per day without getting any sanctions on your account? For new fresh accounts and aged accounts.

Rules are constantly changing. I would say with a baby new IG account follow 100-150 per day for a week and then increase 50 per week. Might push it faster but will lose time eventually due to temp bans.

With seasoned account 250 per day is good. Sometimes even 300. Depends on how active you were in the past.

Quote: (05-02-2017 09:28 AM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

What are some good tags to target female users?

I know the obvious ones: gym, yoga, healthy, etc.

Any I'm missing?

Unfortunately same tags apply to gay guys [Image: biggrin.gif]
I talk about exactly this in my last blog post on how to find girls on Instagram. Add University geotags, salsa, fitness, dance studios, bars and clubs geotags and tags.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - unom - 05-07-2017

After two month of using FollowLiker, I decided to try Massplanner too. I noticed Massplanner has way more options to follow, like and unfollow people and it is easier to use. As for Facebook automation, it is shit. I do not know how to use the options they have there.

Question for the guys who are 20.000 followers on ig with automation tools: Did any of you managed to bring the account to the point where it grows naturally without automation tools?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - RagnarLothbrok - 05-07-2017

Quote: (05-07-2017 06:39 AM)unom Wrote:  

Question for the guys who are 20.000 followers on ig with automation tools: Did any of you managed to bring the account to the point where it grows naturally without automation tools?

Mine is growing naturally, but very slowly. About 10-20 new people per day if I don't automate anything. I guess those are people who follow me because I pop up in their suggestions.

If you want to grow your account organically without any automation tools, you need to put in a lot of time and effort and create content that people like to share with their friends. Depending on your niche this can be almost impossible.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - unom - 05-08-2017

Quote: (05-07-2017 08:51 AM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

Mine is growing naturally, but very slowly. About 10-20 new people per day if I don't automate anything. I guess those are people who follow me because I pop up in their suggestions.

If you want to grow your account organically without any automation tools, you need to put in a lot of time and effort and create content that people like to share with their friends. Depending on your niche this can be almost impossible.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. But often I see some really good profiles who have millions of followers and then I see other profiles who are just as good (sometimes even better) who only have a few thousands. Does any of you have a theory about it?

For example, check out this guy https://www.instagram.com/alexlange/. He is only 16 years old. His photos are good, he looks good, but there are thousands of other guys just like him. Why does he have 1.6 million followers?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - fvitterbi - 05-08-2017

hi guys, quick question for those with experience using followliker.
Im up to about 7500 followers, i grew quickly over about 4 months to that level. luckily i've had an account for 5 years and correlated with a FB account for 10 years so it gave me quite a bit of leeway.

I have always set it to follow and unfollow under 1000 and like about 1500 a day, no issues for months.

Lately i've received 1 day blocks when I hit about 900 and the next day about 500 then blocked. I waited a few days and lowered , tried again, even waited 1 week tried again, every time I get a 1-day block, on following. It seems that the more time I give it to rest and pass the time period for the weekly and monthly limits to reset, it is then lowering my threshold and i have to start up small again.

I've tried reducing the follows down to 5 per attempt, and seconds between follows to 45 seconds and i have the rotation set between follow, unfollow, like, normally.

So has anyone experienced this? and what do you do?
It's gotten to the point where i can't do normal following anymore with followliker. I'm now going to give it a month to reset everything, but i feel it's going to then block me once i follow 300 or so per day because it keeps lowering the threshold if I don't push the limits.

i'm not doing anything strange on the account, tons of good pictures, natural likes, no bought followers, and it's an aged account, Vin doesn't know why this is happening either.

thanks for the help

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - RagnarLothbrok - 05-08-2017

Quote: (05-08-2017 02:07 PM)unom Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2017 08:51 AM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

Yeah, I was thinking the same. But often I see some really good profiles who have millions of followers and then I see other profiles who are just as good (sometimes even better) who only have a few thousands. Does any of you have a theory about it?

For example, check out this guy https://www.instagram.com/alexlange/. He is only 16 years old. His photos are good, he looks good, but there are thousands of other guys just like him. Why does he have 1.6 million followers?

Could be many things. Maybe he is already semi-famous in the real world? Or he has been getting shoutouts from bigger pages. Truth is, you can have the best page in the world, if you are only posting photos with hashtags and not doing anything else, you will most likely never get many followers. You need to build connections and get your name out.

I once met a playboy model through Instagram. When I met her, she had only 6000 followers and she was new in the whole playboy business. 5 months later she is at 40k followers. Why? Because she appeared in the January issue of the magazine and through her work she has built connections with many businesses and photographers who are linking back to her on their instagram pages. By the end of the year she will scratch on the 100k mark. If she was using Followliker she could grow even faster.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - jackflag - 05-19-2017

Vinny, Ragnar, you guys are the homies.

I just started using Instagram a few months ago, posting once every blue moon. I have 7 posts, mostly of pics I took while traveling. You guys recommended hashtagging or shouting out pages matching your niche, and I did so on a couple old pics last night. Today I woke up with a few new followers -- who just happened to be huge travel pages with huge amounts of followers. Very unexpected. Though I'm not sure if it means anything, it felt good considering i'm as novice as it gets.

I have a bunch of amazing old travel pics I plan on posting in the coming weeks/months, and will be going on a trip to Europe soon where i'll get many more. Would you recommend hashtagging/shouting these pages out on each post? I 'm guessing that could lead to their followers noticing my page and subsequently following me, yes?

Any tips appreciated. If not, just wanted to say thanks anyway for the amazing thread and advice.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - FlyHigher123 - 05-19-2017

Best strategy for growth is 5-10 relevant hashtags in the caption of the picture, not in the comments. Shout outs are only worth it if the account who is doing the shout out doesn't mainly consist of fake/bot followers. Likes/Follows from big accounts can be very powerful, Vinny's new service includes these power-likes.

Quote: (05-19-2017 07:53 PM)FlyHigher123 Wrote:  

Best strategy for growth is 5-10 relevant hashtags in the caption of the picture, not in the comments. Shout outs are only worth it if the account who is doing the shout out doesn't mainly consist of fake/bot followers. Likes/Follows from big accounts can be very powerful, Vinny's new service includes these power-likes.

Yeah, I meant hashtags in the caption. If I put an "@" before the name of a page, that's a shout out right?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Vinny - 05-19-2017

Quote: (05-19-2017 07:16 PM)jackflag Wrote:  

I just started using Instagram a few months ago, posting once every blue moon. I have 7 posts, mostly of pics I took while traveling. You guys recommended hashtagging or shouting out pages matching your niche, and I did so on a couple old pics last night. Today I woke up with a few new followers -- who just happened to be huge travel pages with huge amounts of followers. Very unexpected. Though I'm not sure if it means anything, it felt good considering i'm as novice as it gets.

I have a bunch of amazing old travel pics I plan on posting in the coming weeks/months, and will be going on a trip to Europe soon where i'll get many more. Would you recommend hashtagging/shouting these pages out on each post? I 'm guessing that could lead to their followers noticing my page and subsequently following me, yes?

Any tips appreciated. If not, just wanted to say thanks anyway for the amazing thread and advice.

What this means it that these large travel accounts use automation software as well. Their automation software is set on travel tags #travel #roadtrip etc.

Mark my word you will be unfollowed by them in the next few days probably. Do read the initial sheet and the new update it will teach you how to understand the concept of follow unfollow.

Welcome to IG game.

Quote: (05-19-2017 08:23 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

Quote: (05-19-2017 07:16 PM)jackflag Wrote:  

What this means it that these large travel accounts use automation software as well. Their automation software is set on travel tags #travel #roadtrip etc.

Mark my word you will be unfollowed by them in the next few days probably. Do read the initial sheet and the new update it will teach you how to understand the concept of follow unfollow.

Welcome to IG game.

hahaha

Sounds about right. Thanks for the reality check. Will do.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - duedue - 05-26-2017

I have all kinds of stuff on my instagram. selfies, travel photos, portraits, abstracts, candids. Have some nudes too although I've not put them on my insta. I'm seriously into photography. My question is should I separate my photos, say one account for portraits (mostly girls), one for sexy shots and one for selfies and travel and then one for artistic ones? That would be many though.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Savemham Lincoln - 05-26-2017

Quote: (05-26-2017 06:51 AM)duedue Wrote:  

I have all kinds of stuff on my instagram. selfies, travel photos, portraits, abstracts, candids. Have some nudes too although I've not put them on my insta. I'm seriously into photography. My question is should I separate my photos, say one account for portraits (mostly girls), one for sexy shots and one for selfies and travel and then one for artistic ones? That would be many though.

There's a 2017 updated thread for this.

Split them up so that your pics can show up in the right niche. If your travel pic shows up to someone interested in fitness you have a lesser chance of being followed back.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - unom - 06-01-2017

This is my story about how I came to have a new hot girl interested in me every single day.

I discovered the famous thread by Vinny and Ragnar relatively late and, even though I thought it was amazing, I did not do anything until 2 months ago. At this moment, i have 11.000 thousand followers and it the last 2 months i received over 10.000 followers.

Here I will make a summary of my method.

A. THE PHOTOS
1. Get a good camera. And by a good camera I mean also one of the latest phones (like the s7). Because they can shoot in raw mode, they can make some pretty good photos. For the ones who have limited knowledge about photos read this http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/shoot-proce...youd-want/

2. Learn how to edit photos. There is so much info about that on the internet that you should not have problems to learn. I will leave 2 of the best videos that i found for beginners:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to3EXCPfY4w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMdl4133Bow

3. Avoid selfies. Important people do not make photos by themselves. They get photographed.

4. Avoid landscape photos. No hot girl will give a shit about your ability to photograph landscapes. If you are in a nice place, do not just make a photo of it. Find a way to put your face in there.

5. Post at least 1 per week. But only the best ones. The ones that are not that impressive put them in the stories.

6. Post stories from time to time. First of all, to keep your leads warm. Second, to remind the other people about you. I try to make stories before I post a new photo so I can create some kind of familiarity with my audience in order for them to like my photos the next day.

B. Targeting
A. Foreign. I got my first 3000 followers in South-East Asia. I also have some photos from there which made it easier. Even though my account was not that high value at that point, I was getting so many likes, comments, follows, private messages. It is unbelievable how much they love white people there.

In case you want to do the same I will leave some good target accounts for you to use:

For the Philipinnes:
lizasoberano
nadzlustre
krisaquino
cathygonzaga
juliabarretto
chinitaprincess
saturdaydressmanila

For Indonesia:
lunamaya
chelseaoliviaa
jakartacosmetik
jfwofficial
etudehousejakarta

B. Local. After I switched to my local area there was a big drop in the number of comments and likes, but not that much in the number of followers. Try to target females by using as source a popular male model page, a popular vloger for women or other popular page for women. Try to target people that live in the area where you live because I found there is a higher chance that they will follow back if you have that in common. If you find a popular male model or vlogger that lives in your area, it is perfect.

C. The settings of the robot.
In my first day of using followliker my page grew with 235 but I have to admit that i did not have many restrictions. After that I added some restrictions. In my best day I grew with 260. Right now I am using massplanner (still works) because it has more options. Right know I am growing with 150 per day and I have the following options:

Follow: 700-800. My targeting is a combination of local male models, female vlogers and locations. You could probably increase to 900-1000 without problems. I only follow people with at least 10 photos. I only follow people who have between 150-700 followers and who follow between 150-700 other people. The reason why I do that is because there is a lower chance that they follow back if they have many followers. Also, if they have more than 700 followings there is a lower chance that they will see your photo and like it which means the engagement rate will be low.
Like: 1900-2000. I also set it up to like the photos of my followers so I can increase my engagement rate. I only like photos that have between 2 and 150 likes.
Unfollow: After 1 day. I only unfollow the people who did not follow back. However, every 2 weeks I also unfollow the people who did follow back. I use a whitelist where I have 150 girls and 3 dudes.

As I said, these setting allow me to grow with about 150 people per day and more than 70% are women. If I increase a bit the settings and change a bit the targeting, I could probably grow with 250 per day.

About me: I am not sure how much my looks helped me in this. I sent my profile to Vinny before I started, maybe he can say if this was an important factor. Obviously I cannot post my profile here. I would say that I am good looking, but not very good looking. When I was targeting South-East Asia, I was asked often if I was a model. However, after I started targeting my home country, nobody asked me that. I would say that what I did can be done by most of you.

As of now, I have hundreds of messages in my inbox. I am approached daily, mostly by gays and ugly girls. However, I was also approached by an 8, a 7, and numerous 6es. A few days ago, I did my first approach on ig, on an 8. She agreed on a date after 5 texts. Everyday at least one random cute girl follows me and likes my photos.

That was it.

In the end I would like to thank Vinny, Ragnar and all the other people that contributed to the original instagram thread. This literally changed my life.

Cheers!

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Robtormar - 06-02-2017

Thanks for the info man. This gives me hope cuz Whenever i think of getting into instagram game i think it's always too late

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Suits - 06-02-2017

How many bangs have you gotten?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Latan - 06-02-2017

^+1
OP, you forgot to mention the most important thing.

You say 1 hot girl is "interested" in you each day.
Are you talking about following you on IG?
Or sending you a text to meet and bang?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - unom - 06-02-2017

Quote: (06-02-2017 02:38 AM)Latan Wrote:  

^+1
OP, you forgot to mention the most important thing.

You say 1 hot girl is "interested" in you each day.
Are you talking about following you on IG?
Or sending you a text to meet and bang?

No hot girl will ever ask you to meet and bang. Sometimes they might send a message, but usually they use some indirect stuff. It is funny to see their pick-up lines.

As I said, I did my first approach a few days ago. We had a date but no bang yet. Yesterday I approached 2 other girls that were liking my photos, we made plans for dates. Right now I am unfollowing all the people and after I finish, I will start to follow the 9s (for some reason, almost all girls like that in my area have private accounts) and I will tell you more later.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Suits - 06-02-2017

So, this is a datasheet on a method that so far has secured zero bangs?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Vinny - 06-02-2017

Quote: (06-01-2017 06:19 PM)unom Wrote:  

This is my story about how I came to have a new hot girl interested in me every single day.

Dude I am glad you managed to get good results from IG. But I think 10k in 2 months is a slight exaggeration. Can it be that it was 3 months instead. Or that there were more followers when you began?

Also I have 25k followers and I have girls messaging me, some days more some days less, most days it is quiet, but every day sounds too good to be true. Especially hot girls.
After getting a selfie with a local celebrity in Peru and creating a bit of hype I was getting 5 messages a day from girls, but only few of them were actually hot. When the hype ran down I stopped getting messages.

Not telling you are lying. Not trying to push you down or anything, but I have been to long in this game and know the statistics.

All of your advice in your big post makes sense, but lets keep it real here. Are you or are you not exaggerating?

I found the PM you sent me and checked your account. You are indeed good looking.
Are the girls who message you Asian?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - unom - 06-02-2017

Quote: (06-02-2017 03:01 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

Quote: (06-01-2017 06:19 PM)unom Wrote:  

Dude I am glad you managed to get good results from IG. But I think 10k in 2 months is a slight exaggeration. Can it be that it was 3 months instead. Or that there were more followers when you began?

Also I have 25k followers and I have girls messaging me, some days more some days less, most days it is quiet, but every day sounds too good to be true. Especially hot girls.
After getting a selfie with a local celebrity in Peru and creating a bit of hype I was getting 5 messages a day from girls, but only few of them were actually hot. When the hype ran down I stopped getting messages.

Not telling you are lying. Not trying to push you down or anything, but I have been to long in this game and know the statistics.

All of your advice in your big post makes sense, but lets keep it real here. Are you or are you not exaggerating?

I found the PM you sent me and checked your account. You are indeed good looking.
Are the girls who message you Asian?

When I say interested, I do not mean that they message me. I thought I was pretty clear. Although messages happened a few times. Just one girl that I would call an 8 messaged me until now. Another 8 added me on facebook after instagram and liked my photos there too (after that I opened, very good response but she lives in another city). I will send to you on private.

What I mean is that they follow and like my photos. Until now I followed up with a message about 5 times and every time the response was very good.

I would say that from the 140-150 people that follow me every day, at least one of them is a cute girl. I would not say hot, but cute. The thing is I did not even actively search for girls. These is just what my robot finds.

Other than that, I would say I get maybe around 3 messages every day. Most of them gays and ugly girls. I was also asked by a dude if I want to fuck his girlfriend (he sent me a photo of her too but I refused). They are from my country, not asians. When I was targetting Asia I was getting way more messages (maybe 5-10 per day).