Roosh V Forum
The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny (/thread-57460.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - RagnarLothbrok - 01-18-2017

Yes, it means you can use one account at a time. I have the license for 5 accounts and have already used 7 accounts in total but never more than 5 accounts at once. You don't even need to delete the account in the followliker program. Just change the username and password.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - CaptainChardonnay - 01-18-2017

Quote: (12-21-2016 10:56 AM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

Well, Idk about getting lays from IG (gotten nudes though), but I got a weekend job as an event/brand promoter. Free stuff and paid partying ahoy!

Thanks Ragnar and Vinny. Y'all are sages.

Drop some data and stats

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - asasadadad - 01-19-2017

What do you guys use as a username, do you make it clever or do you just use your name.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - YoungBlade - 01-20-2017

Quote: (01-19-2017 11:30 PM)asasadadad Wrote:  

What do you guys use as a username, do you make it clever or do you just use your name.

Don't wanna dox myself, but I use something relatively obscure, makes me hard to find. So relative to everyone here, I have a small instagram, but it suits my needs.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Revolutionary - 01-20-2017

Quote: (01-19-2017 11:30 PM)asasadadad Wrote:  

My username contains my first name and is designed to be easy to remember, not to be pretentiously witty.

Unless you're famous under a certain name (or want to be), I would not recommend to use your full real name anywhere in your IG profile (either as username or in the description). I've had a bad experience with a guy who threatened me just because I was following his girlfriend. Since then, I only use my first name in the description. Instagram can replace Facebook as a social network where you don't have to use real names and where it's more common to get in touch with strangers. Could be helpful in some situations (e.g. you want to stay in touch with a girl but don't want her to know your full name).

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - semibaron - 01-24-2017

Great thread, thanks guys!

Do you keep your account private or open?
I would guess, having it private makes people to want to follow you more effectively than having it open. Any data on this?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Vinny - 01-24-2017

Quote: (01-24-2017 01:32 PM)semibaron Wrote:  

Great thread, thanks guys!

Do you keep your account private or open?
I would guess, having it private makes people to want to follow you more effectively than having it open. Any data on this?

For the growth while using automation keeping your account passive can be good. You will get a bit more followers but a bit less likes. Especially if you have appealing thumbnail photo which will make people want to check you out.

For the gaming purposes it is bad. Creates a sense of distrust and many girls ask why?
I keep mine open for now. Your photos are there for girls to see and for them to see your value.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Vinny - 01-24-2017

I have a story to tell for those of you who don't follow my world travel log

I met some people who are in disbelief of my IG methods and have openly ridiculed me for being a geek and yet I am still a firm believer in IG game. It just keeps delivering.

Yesterday I have banged a hottest chick during my stay in Cali, which was exactly one month. The bang came from IG. I did a lot of daygame approached excessively, went out quite a few time and approached even though the odds were not in my favor and yet in the end it was IG that got me the hottest the most fun of all girl.

I would like to recap on my IG bangs. Bangs that solely came from IG and IG alone.
Although my main accent was daygame (with which IG helps a lot) since november 2016 I got 5 IG bangs. 4 of them were models, making their living as models. 5th one could easily be one, but she is not. In terms of quality it beats any other means of game I have tried.

Here is a tip. Hot girls go to expensive clubs. Instead of going to an expensive club and spending hundreds you can go to the club geotag and approach not only the girls that are there now, but the girls from the past months and years. Sure some of them will reject you kind of the same as in real life. But you do not have to buy drinks and stay in the loud club environment.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - whiteknightrises - 01-24-2017

To be fair Vinny, you are a good looking dude no homo

And out of curiosity, how many of these chicks are non-third world?

Not knocking your method but IG is not delivering as I hoped for girls. Granted, I haven't tried hard (don't know how many messages you're sending out and such) but in terms of "9s and 10s" (subjective but I am defining this as girls who would have no shortage of attention, etc) in 1st world countries like Korea, USA it's still extremely low probability for me

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Vinny - 01-25-2017

Quote: (01-24-2017 08:59 PM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

I'll take this as a compliment.

In the long run same as with other types of game you have to have a goal of improving yourself. Improving your looks as well. Hit the gym, work on your wardrobe. I am far from perfect myself.

I did a month of intermittent fasting, got my abs out and took few nice pics. Voila now my thumbnail features some shirtless pic. My abs are now long covered with some beautiful fat, but the pic is there doing the work instead of me.

All of this is doable and it does bring results.

Most of the girls are 3rd world, just because I don't visit and don't set my target the 1st world girls. Sorry I am prejudiced. Belarussian girl in NY is a US citizen and lives in Manhatten. Other girls are as 1st world as you can be in a 3rd world. Making a good money having a nice lifestyle, most of them living alone.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Vinny - 01-25-2017

[quote] (01-25-2017 10:28 AM)Vinny Wrote:  

[quote='whiteknightrises' pid='1493904' dateline='1485309588']
To be fair Vinny, you are a good looking dude no homo[/quote]

I'll take this as a compliment.

In the long run same as with other types of game you have to have a goal of improving yourself. Improving your looks as well. Hit the gym, work on your wardrobe. I am far from perfect myself.

I did a month of intermittent fasting, got my abs out and took few nice pics on the beach. Voila now my thumbnail features some shirtless pic. My abs are now long covered with some beautiful fat, but the pic is there doing the work instead of me.

All of this is doable and it does bring results.

Most of the girls are 3rd world, just because I normally don't visit and don't set 1st world girls as my target. Sorry I am biased. Belarussian girl in NY is a US citizen and lives in Manhatten. Other girls are as 1st world as you can be in a 3rd world. Making a good money having a nice lifestyle, most of them living alone.

[quote] (01-24-2017 08:59 PM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

Granted, I haven't tried hard[/quote]

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - whiteknightrises - 01-25-2017

Sorry Vinny, did not mean that in a mean way

I'm 100% very thankful to you for putting out all this info

When I meant good-looking I meant more face, height, things like that. Guys who aren't born lucky in those areas might have a tougher time attracting girls on IG (and IRL) - open to being proven wrong

Re: 1st world vs. 3rd world
I just meant, for example, when I'm in SE Asia, those girls would be into me anyway without the IG since I am from a rich and cool country, look like it, etc. Whereas, I would like to be using this for those girls who might not show me as much love IRL ("hot bitch" types from rich countries)

Again, not trying to come at you or anything.

I thought maybe IG would help me crack "9s and 10s" but in my limited experience, haven't seen much (any girls that show interest are ones that I could get IRL). In other words, IG is not letting me "punch above my own weight" so far

I am 100% open to being proven wrong though.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Heart Break Kid - 01-26-2017

What are the type of pictures that we should put on our instagram? That's the biggest thing I'm kinda confused about. Should we be in most of the pictures, or should it be a mix?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - FlyHigher123 - 01-26-2017

At least 1 in 3 pictures should show yourself, better 1 in 2. Don't take a lot of bathroom selfies, but take pictures of you in trendy places/doing cool stuff.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Heart Break Kid - 01-27-2017

Quote: (01-26-2017 11:48 AM)FlyHigher123 Wrote:  

At least 1 in 3 pictures should show yourself, better 1 in 2. Don't take a lot of bathroom selfies, but take pictures of you in trendy places/doing cool stuff.

I see. I have a camera now, so I think I could get some relatively cool pictures on there, but you can't really take selfies with a camera. [Image: confused.gif]

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - FlyHigher123 - 01-27-2017

Quote: (01-27-2017 11:03 AM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

I see. I have a camera now, so I think I could get some relatively cool pictures on there, but you can't really take selfies with a camera. [Image: confused.gif]
High value persons don't take a lot of selfies, they get photographed.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Heart Break Kid - 01-27-2017

Quote: (01-27-2017 03:55 PM)FlyHigher123 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2017 11:03 AM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

High value persons don't take a lot of selfies, they get photographed.

Yeah, I gotta get use to asking people to take pictures of me. Basically all the pictures of me are group photos.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Revolutionary - 01-28-2017

Just curious: How do you know what Vinny looks like?

If it's not a secret, it would be interesting to know what kind of appearance he brings to the table so that he's able to get laid via Instagram.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - rottenapple - 01-28-2017

Quote: (01-28-2017 06:38 PM)Revolutionary Wrote:  

If it's not a secret, it would be interesting to know what kind of appearance he brings to the table so that he's able to get laid via Instagram.

A lot of people here on the forum meet up in person, it's one of the best parts of RVF to be honest. Check the meetups section (part of the travel forum).

Ok so I'm gonna give this Instagram scheme a try. I'm making a new profile so I'll start off with 0 followers and 0 following, so I expect it will take some time to build up. At first I don't want this profile to interfere with my current social life, so I will not link it to anyone for now.

What I'll be doing differently than most members here is I will post pictures of me with hot girls as well, so I hope to be able to evaluate the effect of pre-screening through Instagram some time from now (couple of months at least I think). I know Vinny has chosen not to take this approach (for good reasons).

Got a shitload of good pictures so that won't be the issue, but no real niche (except travel I guess), which is unfortunate.

I'm also gonna target some specific groups, mainly Latin/African and Asian girls and see whose are most responsive to follow and like a guy they never met.

Let's see how it goes!

By the way, I still think we should do an RVF hashtag (can be something absurd not even mentioning RVF) through which we can find each other. It would be perfect to start out with 50 or so cool travelling forum members on your Instagram page and then build from there. The risk is not too high as long as we don't have our real names on our Instagram and if we remove the hashtags from our pictures after a while I think.

Repped and established members: feel free to send me your Instagram handle through PM.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Jestx - 01-28-2017

Quote: (01-28-2017 08:09 PM)rottenapple Wrote:  

A lot of people here on the forum meet up in person, it's one of the best parts of RVF to be honest. Check the meetups section (part of the travel forum).

Ok so I'm gonna give this Instagram scheme a try. I'm making a new profile so I'll start off with 0 followers and 0 following, so I expect it will take some time to build up. At first I don't want this profile to interfere with my current social life, so I will not link it to anyone for now.

What I'll be doing differently than most members here is I will post pictures of me with hot girls as well, so I hope to be able to evaluate the effect of pre-screening through Instagram some time from now (couple of months at least I think). I know Vinny has chosen not to take this approach (for good reasons).

Got a shitload of good pictures so that won't be the issue, but no real niche (except travel I guess), which is unfortunate.

I'm also gonna target some specific groups, mainly Latin/African and Asian girls and see whose are most responsive to follow and like a guy they never met.

Let's see how it goes!

By the way, I still think we should do an RVF hashtag (can be something absurd not even mentioning RVF) through which we can find each other. It would be perfect to start out with 50 or so cool travelling forum members on your Instagram page and then build from there. The risk is not too high as long as we don't have our real names on our Instagram and if we remove the hashtags from our pictures after a while I think.

Repped and established members: feel free to send me your Instagram handle through PM.

Interested to hear your results starting from scratch. I've thought about it but have not yet taken the plunge. Keep us posted and good luck.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Revolutionary - 01-29-2017

Quote: (01-28-2017 08:09 PM)rottenapple Wrote:  

Good idea. Men using such a code hashtag should be masculine men who are open to friendly social connections with other masculine men, helping each other with social proof (followings, likes, comments). No other obligations, no specific reference to RVF, always with plausible deniability. The hashtag should be able to be used under any kind of picture.

I'm thinking of something short and cryptic with "mm" in it as an abbreviation for "masculine men", where you can always say it means something different. Maybe "mm" + the "fingers crossed" hand emoticon? Just 3 characters, and it hasn't been used yet.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - JayMillz - 01-29-2017

Not sure if you guys have talked about this yet but has anybody been pulling chics using Instagram Live? I'm just starting to use it as another means to interact with babes.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Franks - 01-31-2017

Ran into a problem for my FollowLiker. Just started unfollowing everybody that one day...

[Image: Infoshown.png]

I went through the IG Blog for FollowLiker and he suggested 2 days to start unfollowing. Not sure where I went wrong on this one though.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Sourcecode - 01-31-2017

Instagram deleted my account after two weeks. Right as I hit 700 follows.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Vinny - 01-31-2017

Think if miss universe and mister universe had a child [Image: biggrin.gif]
JK. I am OK. I would rate myself a 7.5-8 looks wise. Tall and slim, black hair, brown eyes. I am working on my looks, going to gym etc.
I am a normal dude not bold, not fat, normal face.

Yes people meet each other, and the more reps you have the more cool guys you will meet.

@Heartbreakkid: I experimented a lot with that. I found that the best set up is 1 photo of you 1 photo of surroundings all handpicked from many. 2 photos a week is enough. If you run automation this will also get more like to your photos. If you want to be active it is better to use stories.
Yea ask people to make pics of you so you, this is also a great opener. Mix in 1 selfie with 1 normal pic.

@Sourcecode: Can you tell more? What settings were you running? Was this a new account? Did you get temporary ban beforehand?
It is important to start slow with a new account. Original setting on FL 250 or 350 are way to high these days. 150 follows 150 unfollows 150 likes is a safe setting with a brand new account. Increase of about 30-50 per week is reasonable.

@Franks: you started to follow less and less. Try changing the channel you were scraping.

@JayMillz: I avoid IG live as a Plague. Or all girls I have already banged will see other girls that I have banged.

@RottenApple: Welcome to the game brother your FB is already dope so you just need to copy paste and plug the automation. You already have a lot of value to show off.
Travel niche is cool. I found that is is one of the fastest niches to grow, as there are lots of established channels to scrape.
About the RVF hashtag I would personally never do it. I could only share my IG with people I have met and trust.

The thing about IG is that you show the value. So it helps if you already have some, talents, money, looks, or cool stuff going on about you. All you need to do is put it in 1 place for girls to see and use it as an intermediary between you meeting girls and banging girl to built trust and attraction.
So if you don't have a value, you have to create it. Make nice pics, get hobbies travel, do cool shit. Or fake it, which I don't advice.