Roosh V Forum
Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women? (/thread-5613.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women? - Dash Global - 08-16-2011

Adaption and Versatility is CRUCIAL is penetrating different races, cultures, diff types of females, ect.

You should have a wardrobe to accommodate every diff type of venue and social scene.

Developing multiple LOOKS is key.

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women? - Samseau - 08-16-2011

deleted

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women? - Ohiogang - 08-17-2011

speakeasy i have a hard time believing that chárt, middle eastern females into asian guys? they tend to look down on asian guys, i have never seen a middle eastern female go out with a asian male before. i also cant believe middle eastern guys would receive the lowest responses from middle eastern girls or indian guys would because they are the exact same culture, that chárt is a load of bs

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women? - Urban Renaissance Man - 08-17-2011

Quote: (08-16-2011 07:32 AM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2011 09:12 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I still don't see the big infatuation with white lizards that some brothers have.

There's a lot of self-hate going on within Black Americans -- and many other non-White people. They see white women, even if they're fat, ugly as fuck, as status symbols.

Personally, being Latin, I think our women -- albeit they're crazy as fuck -- are the baddest on the planet.

An average latina shuts down an above-average WASP or JAP. I know she can make me pass out either with a bad ass meal or some bomb ass pussy, and often both in the same encounter, plus her attitude towards me is "I'm so lucky to be with you Papi" as opposed to "You're lucky I took your call".

I've fucked plenty of White American chicks, but that's as far as it's going, they don't know how to take care of a man, and if you can't do that, you can't keep one, at least not one like me.

Too many years of getting their asses kissed by grandpa, dad, step-dad, and watching their mothers run over all of them, have rendered them useless except for late night love -- which usually results in some nice gifts, if you're enough of a player to ask for them.

Let's keep it 110, the majority of the dudes in the PUA/game community is White, and the anti-American women sentiment in the community is incredibly strong. These dudes in essence have said we quit on White American women, because they're not checking for Black women, and they don't really look at Latinas, Asians, etc. as being Americans, so shit, if they're passing on their own women, why are some of you so captivated by them?

They will flow to you like water once you change your attitude to something that conveys "she wants to fuck me, and fantasizes about it regularly, and if her fantasy comes true it will be even better than anything she could possibly imagine, instead of this self-hate bullshit of "I need to assimilate enough into white culture" to be considered worthy enough to get her.

You are preaching the truth like Creflo Dollar on this one!

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women? - Urban Renaissance Man - 08-17-2011

Quote: (08-16-2011 06:11 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (08-16-2011 06:02 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Quote: (08-04-2011 09:44 AM)rakishness Wrote:  

Ha! Theogreat is on that Black Power Tip. [Image: black-power.jpg]

But seriously he does sound bitter. You also come off as some kinda white knight for Black Females. Trust me...... If more black chicks looked like Keisha Pulliam as opposed to Gabourey Sidibe there would be less black dudes hopping the fence.

I know this post is days old, but I just had to comment on the Keisha Knight Pulliam compliment. That is one fine sista!! What I especially like about her is that for the most part, she appears to be 100% black, not half mixed, which means full blooded sistas out there are hot to to be had. But where oh where are they?? I would literally have to think hard and long between Keisha and Hayden Panaterria (?), who I've mentioned many times is super fine to me!

This girls looks 100% and she's beautiful

[Image: 1306439429_Annaf_Web_Pic1.jpg]

Yes, I would have children with her too! Lol.

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women? - Jason Zee - 08-17-2011

Quote: (08-17-2011 07:33 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Quote: (08-16-2011 06:02 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Quote: (08-04-2011 09:44 AM)rakishness Wrote:  

Ha! Theogreat is on that Black Power Tip. [Image: black-power.jpg]

But seriously he does sound bitter. You also come off as some kinda white knight for Black Females. Trust me...... If more black chicks looked like Keisha Pulliam as opposed to Gabourey Sidibe there would be less black dudes hopping the fence.

I know this post is days old, but I just had to comment on the Keisha Knight Pulliam compliment. That is one fine sista!! What I especially like about her is that for the most part, she appears to be 100% black, not half mixed, which means full blooded sistas out there are hot to to be had. But where oh where are they?? I would literally have to think hard and long between Keisha and Hayden Panaterria (?), who I've mentioned many times is super fine to me!

Thats a beautiful woman. Very classy looking and mysterious.

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women? - speakeasy - 08-18-2011

One more for you...

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women? - Ohiogang - 08-18-2011

my bad speakeasy, i got it wrong but i still think middle eastern girls would never go for asian guys over others

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women? - UrbanNerd - 08-18-2011

Those last two black chicks that were posted would be approached pretty much by any guy.

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women? - Dash Global - 08-18-2011

Quote: (08-18-2011 01:46 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

One more for you...

Im not attracted to 95% of black women but this chick is HOT.

I would love for my fist sista I slayed to look like that! Prob is i dont EVER see black females that look like that.

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women? - frenchcorporation - 08-18-2011

....cos they're easy?

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women? - Moma - 08-18-2011

When we talk about 100% what are we talking about exactly? Skin tone? Because I've saw an Indian guy when I was in Detroit and this guy was as dark as the woman in the pic..but his hair was Indian and his features were Indian.

Also when I was in DR, I saw women who were dark but most definitely didn't have the typical 'Afro' facial features.

So is that what we mean, when we say 100% black?

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women? - jariel - 08-18-2011

Quote: (08-18-2011 10:53 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Also when I was in DR, I saw women who were dark but most definitely didn't have the typical 'Afro' facial features.

So is that what we mean, when we say 100% black?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ignorance

Quote: (08-18-2011 08:15 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

I would love for my fist sista I slayed to look like that! Prob is i dont EVER see black females that look like that.

Depends where you are. You might see sistas like that in Atlanta, Miami, NYC or L.A. but may never ever see one Charlotte or Birmingham.

http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84590

@Moma, by 100% I just mean she looks like she could be from Africa.

un mas....
[Image: 56953313-M.jpg]

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women? - Aliblahba - 08-18-2011

Quote: (08-18-2011 11:38 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (08-18-2011 08:15 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Depends where you are. You might see sistas like that in Atlanta, Miami, NYC or L.A. but may never ever see one Charlotte or Birmingham.

http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84590

@Moma, by 100% I just mean she looks like she could be from Africa.

I've come across to much attitude of attractive in the South to continue pursuing. I'm talking to over a dozen girls online in Ethiopia that would turn heads in the ATL. Sometimes it's just easier to head to the source.

Kenyan, Ugandan, and Ethiopia girls have striking features I've not found anywhere else in the world.

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women? - Urban Renaissance Man - 08-18-2011

Actually, the girl smiling, even though darker skinned, still looks mixed to me. On rare occassions, even a half white person can take on the color of her darker parent, yet still retain the features of her caucasion parent. So, I would not call this girl 100% black.

Indeed, very few Americans are 100% black, so even the darkest guy, with the most African of features most likely still has a white or indian great great grandparent. For the this topic, I'm using the 100% black term to describe people who's parents nor grandparents are white or of another race. Below are two celebrities that I find very attractive, and whom I consider to be for the most part 100% black. the first is a girl that I would put more in the 'something about her gets to me' catagory, and the other is without argument hot!

[Image: attachment.jpg2789]   [Image: attachment.jpg2790]   [Image: attachment.jpg2791]   [Image: attachment.jpg2792]   

I too wonder where darker skinned black women like these are hiding. I have to say that I don't consider myself particualrly go go ga ga, over white women either, since like many of you, I've lived around them all my life. I honestly date Latinas and white girl because for the most part they are simply pretty more often. A cute Latina is simply easier to find than a cute black girl, at least here in Cali. I would not be opposed to dating a hot black girl, and in many instances, would consider a coupling with someone of the same race to be an easier relationship to maintain! However, my desire for attractiveness outweighs any desire I have for keeping the race pure! Lol.

Quote: (08-18-2011 11:11 AM)jariel Wrote:  

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ignorance

Jariel, pls explain the bolded.

Quote: (08-18-2011 12:12 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Actually, the girl smiling, even though darker skinned, still looks mixed to me. On rare occassions, even a half white person can take on the color of her darker parent, yet still retain the features of her caucasion parent. So, I would not call this girl 100% black.

I wasn't saying the second or third girl I posted was 100% black. Only the first one though looks West African to me. And also the woman I posted a few days back, the Miss Nigeria, she's 100%. She has a classic, refined beauty that's right up there with the likes of Sophia Loren in her heyday.

Quote:Quote:

Indeed, very few Americans are 100% black, so even the darkest guy, with the most African of features most likely still has a white or indian great great grandparent. For the this topic, I'm using the 100% black term to describe people who's parents nor grandparents are white or of another race. Below are two celebrities that I find very attractive, and whom I consider to be for the most part 100% black. the first is a girl that I would put more in the 'something about her gets to me' catagory, and the other is without argument hot!

I too wonder where darker skinned black women like these are hiding. I have to say that I don't consider myself particualrly go go ga ga, over white women either, since like many of you, I've lived around them all my life. I honestly date Latinas and white girl because for the most part they are simply pretty more often. A cute Latina is simply easier to find than a cute black girl, at least here in Cali. I would not be opposed to dating a hot black girl, and in many instances, would consider a coupling with someone of the same race to be an easier relationship to maintain! However, my desire for attractiveness outweighs any desire I have for keeping the race pure! Lol.

I definitely agree with that last line. All things being equal, I'd probably prefer a black chic over white just too avoid the social drama, but in the end, it all comes down to attractiveness and chemistry and that wins out over all.

I also agree that here in Cali, hot Latinas are more numerous per capita than hot black girls. This gets into an interesting issue. If you were to do a tally of all white girls, Latinas, black girls and Asian girls, how many per capita of each race would be 7s or higher? While I'm sure most guys would agree that the 4 black girls I've posted in this thread are top tier, I get the feeling that everyone thinks that you can find women of equal beauty in greater numbers in other races. If this is the case, I also wonder how much does the obesity factor weigh into this. A lot of black women are simply off the table because of that. And then factor in poverty. Poor women for whatever reason tend to be uglier, I don't know why but it seems universally true across all races. Maybe more affluent women know how to fix themselves up better? So if there were as many middle class/wealthy black women as there are with whites and most black women weren't overweight, would these Gabrielle Union type chics still be considered so rare? Btw, I don't think they're quite as rare as some seem to believe.

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women? - Urban Renaissance Man - 08-18-2011

Quote: (08-18-2011 12:38 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I wasn't saying the second or third girl I posted was 100% black. Only the first one though looks West African to me. And also the woman I posted a few days back, the Miss Nigeria, she's 100%. She has a classic, refined beauty that's right up there with the likes of Sophia Loren in her heyday.

I definitely agree with that last line. All things being equal, I'd probably prefer a black chic over white just too avoid the social drama, but in the end, it all comes down to attractiveness and chemistry and that wins out over all.

I also agree that here in Cali, hot Latinas are more numerous per capita than hot black girls. This gets into an interesting issue. If you were to do a tally of all white girls, Latinas, black girls and Asian girls, how many per capita of each race would be 7s or higher? While I'm sure most guys would agree that the 4 black girls I've posted in this thread are top tier, I get the feeling that everyone thinks that you can find women of equal beauty in greater numbers in other races. If this is the case, I also wonder how much does the obesity factor weigh into this. A lot of black women are simply off the table because of that. And then factor in poverty. Poor women for whatever reason tend to be uglier, I don't know why but it seems universally true across all races. Maybe more affluent women know how to fix themselves up better? So if there were as many middle class/wealthy black women as there are with whites and most black women weren't overweight, would these Gabrielle Union type chics still be considered so rare? Btw, I don't think they're quite as rare as some seem to believe.

I don't think anyone can deny that at least here in California, cute Latinas and white girls are found in higher numbers, with Latinas having a more than slight edge. Of course, this also has to do with the fact that there are simply many more white and Latina women, than there are black women. Also, one must factor in the Western Standard of beauty we've all been raised with. naturally, white and latinas hit that standard more often. Latinas are for the most part, a mixed race of women. I think we can all agree that mixed people generaly look better than people of homogonous race. So consequently, latinas, provided that they aren't thrid world hungry or raggedy, are attractive more often. Now, that's not to say that they are prettier than a pretty black girl. Just that they're pretty more often. Again, I'm talking specifically about the Western states, minus Texas. I don't know how the South or back east is getting along in this area.

Jurnee Smolett, this is one smokin' hot mulatta!

[Image: Jurnee%20Smollett-8.jpg]

Please bear in mind that even though a person can be from Africa, it doesn't mean that they are pure Negroid.

Somalians are mixed with Arab, many Angolians are mixed with Portuguese and I saw a guy a few years ago that was from Sudan but was blatantly Arab mix. His skin was as dark as Wesley Snipes but his features were pure Arab (straight nose, the eyes and his hair was as curly as anything).

One guy I know is married to a Senegalese woman who is as light as Lisa Raye. When I pushed for an explanation, he told me her great grandad was mixed etc.
You also have a lot of Ghanians who are mixed etc.
So you might see a Ms West Africa and think she is automatically 100 percent pure but down the line, her DNA may have been tampered with by some lustful European.

The only cats that look 110 percent pure (to me) are those Ugandians, some Kenyans and Southern Sudanese. There are probably more but those are the groups that I have come into contact with the most.

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women? - jariel - 08-18-2011

Quote: (08-18-2011 01:25 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Please bear in mind that even though a person can be from Africa, it doesn't mean that they are pure Negroid.

Somalians are mixed with Arab

I'm not trying to diss anybody because it's unnecessary, especially when it comes to respected contributors to the forum such as yourself, but the reason for my previous response above should have been clear.

I won't profess to be an expert on anthropology, but when people make comments about "typical" African features -- what exactly is typical and who decided it is typical? --, 100% black (which would rule out almost all black people who have originated in the "New World"), and stating something like Somalians are mixed with Arab -- Arab is not a race -- it just is what it is.

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women? - Jason Zee - 08-18-2011

Quote: (08-18-2011 12:38 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

To play devils advocate on several occasions in this forum people have stated that black men as a rule rarely get with attractive white/latina women. So how is your arguement valid? Are black men choosing between the lesser of two evils? Is a ugly, fat white woman better than a ugly fat black woman? My guess would be that its a wash a black woman’s attitude vs the social disapproval of dating a white woman. In the end it probably comes down to aesthetic preferences.

Quote: (08-18-2011 01:46 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (08-18-2011 01:25 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Somalians are mixed with Arab

I'm not trying to diss anybody because it's unnecessary, especially when it comes to respected contributors to the forum such as yourself, but the reason for my previous response above should have been clear.

I won't profess to be an expert on anthropology, but when people make comments about "typical" African features -- what exactly is typical and who decided it is typical? --, 100% black (which would rule out almost all black people who have originated in the "New World"), and stating something like Somalians are mixed with Arab -- Arab is not a race -- it just is what it is.

Yea but I never made any claims about 100% black. You got me twisted with someone else, whodie

To play devils advocate on several occasions in this forum people have stated that black men as a rule rarely get with attractive white/latina women. So how is your arguement valid? Are black men choosing between the lesser of two evils? Is a ugly, fat white woman better than a ugly fat black woman? My guess would be that its a wash a black woman’s attitude vs the social disapproval of dating a white woman. In the end it probably comes down to aesthetic preferences.

[/quote]

To be honest, I've not been one of the guys who feel attractive white women are totally out of reach for attractive black men. More difficult? Yes, but not out of reach at all. Of course anytime you cross the racial lines and apprach someone whom society has considered higher on the totem, there's going to be a hurdle to jump.

While I have seen the phenomonen of decent looking black guys dating poor looking white women, I have simply chopped that up to the fact that the black guy got caught up in the euphoria of being accepted by a race of woman whom he felt he had little chance with, and settled with her, without realizing he could have done better. I have nothing spectacular about me physically at all, yet I can say that on average about 2 or 3 times a year, I'll have a white woman, 6-7 1/2 make it more than obvious that she's interested, without even trying. yes, I know that number is low, but I'm talking about here in the U.S., without my having to approach, regular business hours, in a non-drinking/partying environment. Those numbers climb considerably when I'm at a music festival, or heavy approaching.

If you look at least as attractive as Wesley Snipes or higher, conduct yourself like someone who has graduated from high school, have a job and actually approach, you can get 6-7 range white girls, to the tune of having several on your team at all times, period! This might seem hard to believe by some, but you'd be surprised just how many white women simply weren't raised racist! Now, are they going to have the same problems and issues associated with American women, yes, but that's a whole different issue and subject.