rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women?

An attractive white forty-something friend says she regularly gets day approaches and compliments from young black guys. She just laughs them off. The chance of a middle-aged white women hooking up with a black guy half her age is pretty slim. Is this some habit guys use to eliminate approach anxiety? Is it ever successful?

ive noticed approach anxiety and black guys dont go in the same sentence! haha

Quote: (07-23-2011 10:20 AM)kimleebj Wrote:  

An attractive white forty-something friend says she regularly gets day approaches and compliments from young black guys. She just laughs them off. The chance of a middle-aged white women hooking up with a black guy half her age is pretty slim. Is this some habit guys use to eliminate approach anxiety? Is it ever successful?

How are you able to generalize from the experience of ONE friend?

Ignorance statement if I ever heard one. I know a kid 17 years of age that hits 35 year old's on a regular, so this would probably explain why your "friend" gets hit on (supposedly) so much.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Wow this is an entertaining thread.

Quote:Quote:

Is this some habit guys use to eliminate approach anxiety?

Yeah, all the black guys got together and read Neil Strauss. Secret's out.

+1

Ding ding ding found him! The PC moralistic do-gooder, quick to get very butch and offended.

Ignorance statement if I ever heard one. I know a kid 17 years of age that hits 35 year old's on a regular, so this would probably explain why your "friend" gets hit on (supposedly) so much.

The do-gooder brought his friend. This is shaping up to be a party.

Anyway, I've observed similar dynamics. Maybe blacks have higher T on average or some factor or combination of factors like that. I don't know and have no cause to speculate. Nor do I have any cause to shriek and make a face and say you're automatically, categorically wrong. IT'S ALL LOVE PEOPLE.

Ding ding ding found him! The PC moralistic do-gooder, quick to get very butch and offended.

[/quote]

I didn't get offended. I was curious as to his logic since he was generalizing based on the experience of "a friend." You seem to be misconstruing an innocuous question that wasn't intended for you.

The answer is simple:

The word is out that some older, white broads like the young black snake. These cats keep gambling until they find one of these babes. The only way to find out is to do an exploratory holler and see how they react.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Well I am not black but I like older women.

Black dudes don't prescribe to BS "rules of the game".

A lot of white dudes are stuck on only fucking certain types of women, with certain types of bodies, looks, ages, etc.

I think you can see sexuality in any kind of woman, and if its arousing to you, and you can make that kind of connection with the chick: two minds, one dick, one pussy, then it's all good, the rest of the shit is just details.

Quote: (07-23-2011 02:43 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Black dudes don't prescribe to BS "rules of the game".

A lot of white dudes are stuck on only fucking certain types of women, with certain types of bodies, looks, ages, etc.

I think you can see sexuality in any kind of woman, and if its arousing to you, and you can make that kind of connection with the chick: two minds, one dick, one pussy, then it's all good, the rest of the shit is just details.
Are you trying to say that black dudes will fuck anything that walks and 40 year old white women are easy targets?

An attractive white forty-something friend says she regularly gets day approaches and compliments from young black guys.

Oh great. Just what we need. More guys adding to their self-entitled bitchy ego through compliments instead of negs. Don't these guys have game?

Let's see how it's worked for these black guys so far.

She just laughs them off.

Ouch.

The chance of a middle-aged white women hooking up with a black guy half her age is pretty slim.

Why is it slim?

Is this some habit guys use to eliminate approach anxiety?

Yes.

Is it ever successful?

I don't know.

Hello.

Why do middle aged white women travel in packs to the Caribbean/West Africa to sleep with young black boys?

Our New Blog:

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (07-23-2011 03:28 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Why do middle aged white women travel in packs to the Caribbean/West Africa to sleep with young black boys?

+1

Because they don't get attention in their own country.

Im 27 and black

when I was 18 I fucked a 39 year old white chick on her bday

It happens

In my 20s I used to get pussy thrown at me all the time by older women. I wasn't a stud then and I'm still not. Now that I know what I know what to look for, I realize I dropped the ball MANY MANY times. I don't get that kind of attention from women of any age anymore. I don't know what happened.

An attractive white forty-something friend says she regularly gets day approaches and compliments from young black guys....Is it ever successful?

Yes, it can be VERY successful. I'm black, and back in my college years (12+ years ago) I nailed quite a few middle aged white chicks (still do, actually). In fact, next to foreign students, they were my most successful targets. In fact, in many cases the women gamed ME. They made it pretty clear that they were interested, and I was happy to oblige.

After a while, if I saw one that I was remotely interested in I would approach her and run a little game. Of course, they didn't all hook up with me, but the success ratio was significantly higher than l would have expected before.

Not only that, I had several older white female friends that I didn't fuck, but who:
1) Taught me how to improve my game DRAMATICALLY.
2) On occasion ran game for me on other older white women.

Quote: (07-23-2011 02:56 PM)blurb Wrote:  

Oh great. Just what we need. More guys adding to their self-entitled bitchy ego through compliments instead of negs. Don't these guys have game?

Based off your response, it's you that comes across as needing to step their game up.

All types of women want sex with Black men.

When women WANT to fuck you, tight game is just not talking them out of it, not the cocky-funny, asshole game, filled with negs and whatever other shit you typically have to employ when talking to women.

The sex/relationship game varies depending on who/what you are, that's just reality.

To the poster that asked me if I what I said means Black men will fuck anything: Well to a degree yes. Ethnic men in general just enjoy sex, and IIRC there was a girl on here that once posted that real players are more in it for the pussy than anything else. When you're a dude who's in it for the pussy, and there's a girl that wants to fuck you, if you can find something about her that turns you on, you will fuck her, and not feel bad about it at all, in some cases though, you will just keep the shit to yourself.

In my case, the baddest bitch I ever smashed was a Black/Thai chick, she was definitely a dime piece, but I've also had some at best average chicks give up some really good ass pussy too, so that's why I said, most don't prescribe to the BS rules of the game, and thus don't hold themselves to these unrealistic standards of what women they are willing to sex because they know good sex can come from all kinds of women.

Because their own men wont fuck them anymore?

There is nothing admirable in eating someone elses scraps lads.

Quote: (07-23-2011 10:27 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Not true at all.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (08-01-2011 06:57 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

LMAOOOOOOOO! Hooligan Harry, you are killing me with the phrases, bruv ahahahahaha!

But real talk, the young black boys are looking for a comeup, they are trying to and getting money for services rendered. There is a gap between the haves and the have nots and the sex helps bridge those gaps.

I was schooling a young male in DR on how to get the come up from lizards who vacation in DR. It is what it is. When your stomach is growling, scraps will be steak. As they say, one man's food is another man's poison.

The lizards that some of you mans are wanking over, there are guys out there that want nothing to do with them.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (07-23-2011 05:42 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

This cracked me up for some reason lol.

Are black guys so desperate for white skin that they go and fuck middle-aged white women?

Quote: (08-01-2011 10:53 AM)Hoover Wrote:  

Quote: (07-23-2011 05:42 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

This cracked me up for some reason lol.

Are black guys so desperate for white skin that they go and fuck middle-aged white women?

The picture is a troll and it refers to you bro!

Our New Blog:

Quote: (08-01-2011 06:57 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

It is not about sex or being desperate, it is about money and the chance to move to a "first" world country. 9 times out of 10 they will then leave the women and bring over there sweetheart.

No man black or white wants a middle aged white women!!

Our New Blog: