Roosh V Forum
R.I.P. London - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: R.I.P. London (/thread-53210.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

R.I.P. London - C-Note - 05-03-2018

I couldn't make the video work for me. Did he have his beer in a paper bag? If you have your drink in a paper bag, I thought the understanding was that it couldn't be seen by anyone else. Remember the "we need a paper bag for drugs" speech from The Wire?

R.I.P. London - Rocha - 05-06-2018

Quote: (05-03-2018 08:41 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

I side with the Pole calmly having a beer on his way home.
Better than getting shitfaced in a pub and then pick up the slightest reason for getting a public argument, like the suited up prick did. I doubt this "gentleman" would point to the underground rules sticker if it was a muslim wreaking some kind of havoc in the carriage, or even stealing a granny purse, It would be Monthy Pytonesque if he did so indeed.

This guy is no defender of British law and order, he is that kind of rat who will snitch and try to fuck you at the office.

I am right now on a train in Germany, and there is a group of 4 people studying while having some beers. This nice looking blonde in the aisle next to me just came now from the bar with a Bittburger bottle. In honor of that British cunt I am going now also to the bar pick up a beer.

Is just dumb implying that drinking on trains/metro is a thing of uncivilized countries, fuck the nanny state and the snitches that defend it. I can have a beer and be civilized.

That rat should have been bitch slapped to other dimension by the Russian-Pole.

R.I.P. London - Enoch - 05-06-2018

Imagine dying in WW2 so that your country could get overrun by Muslims.

Our leaders bring shame on the sacrifices of our ancestors whose blood sweat and tears delivered the miracles of modern society.

Or should I say (((leaders)))?

R.I.P. London - PapayaTapper - 05-06-2018

Quote: (05-02-2018 03:28 PM)Mage Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2018 09:38 AM)redonion Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2018 07:29 AM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Englishman vs. drunken Pole:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/990919519559446529/video/1][/url]

Oh my god, that fucking cunt at the end. The Englishman remained calm in the face of aggression and simply told that schmuck to follow the rules. Yet she tells the Englishman, "It's people like you that bring shame to this country." London truly has fallen. Another sad tale of what happens when woman gain too much political influence (read: more than zero).

The truth is that Englishmen did act as a racist cunt by involving the immigrant's race into this. He acted as if he thought that Poland or Russia or whatever place this guy was from does not have rules against drinking alcohol in public transportation. Of course these countries do have these rules, these are also white countries with nearly the same cultural level as England. Also plenty of Poles and Russians fallow these rules. Also plenty English tourists in Eastern Europe act disgracefully and get drunk and piss on important historical landmarks and make bad game remarks while drunk on local women and provoke fights in bars. It's a well known sad fact in Eastern Europe about English tourists that they are constantly drunk and act as hooligans without any respect for locals and historical monuments.

He did a good thing when he reprimanded that alcoholic about drinking in a public space, but his position of national superiority and involving nationality in this was wrong indeed.

Should that woman side with a drunkard or a vain nationalist - in this case she just went against the guy who started that aggressive interaction. Her justification for this is just woman-speak she just used liberal arguments, because that is what she has heard from media. Her true choice was made because that alcoholic didn't bother anyone, but the Englishman started an exchange that could lead to fight. Of course a woman values social conformity more then rules and integrity, that is no surprise, but her liberal justification arguments was just due to her having no other way to argument her choice other then the liberal things she has heard.

I disagree. The Pole/Russian was not abiding by English law and the Englishman took umbrage and called him out on it. Whether immigrant or tourist his obvious accent makes it clear he's from somewhere else. In essence a guest breaking the house rules. Im sure he's fucking sick of seeing that.

The biggest issue I have is with the cunt at the end. Nationalism is not racism.

Conflating race with nationality is post-modern marxist BS....Lets us not fall for that here

R.I.P. London - Super_Fire - 05-06-2018

I think the guy's main problem is that he came off as high-pitched and whiny.

Perhaps it's the accent.

R.I.P. London - Constitution45 - 05-07-2018

Politicians and police are being blamed for not doing enough after a 12 and 15 year old were shot yesterday. There was so another acid attack that saw three people hit in east London. Interesting how they’re not even mentioning poverty or deprivation anymore. Doesn’t really cut it as an excuse anymore

R.I.P. London - Simeon_Strangelight - 05-07-2018

Quote: (05-07-2018 02:54 AM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

Politicians and police are being blamed for not doing enough after a 12 and 15 year old were shot yesterday. There was so another acid attack that saw three people hit in east London. Interesting how they’re not even mentioning poverty or deprivation anymore. Doesn’t really cut it as an excuse anymore

The only thing that counts are non-PC solutions, so they will keep on suppressing news. They will rather arrest wrong-thinkers and question dissenting activists like Katie Hopkins. That will continue until UKistan descends into civil war sooner or later.

R.I.P. London - Leonard D Neubache - 05-07-2018

I used to think that the muslims were the problem but increasingly I'm beginning to see them as the solution.

I'll not lift a finger to remove kebab until they've slaughtered or enslaved the useful idiots first.

R.I.P. London - thedarkknight - 05-07-2018

The useful idiots are...

“Urban youth”?

R.I.P. London - Leonard D Neubache - 05-07-2018

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Everyone who's ever said "refugees welcome" or "islam is the religion of peace".

R.I.P. London - Simeon_Strangelight - 05-11-2018

The supposedly conservative government of UKistan proposes 6 year sentences for criticizing Islam:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/uk-pr...zing-islam

[Image: Theresa-May.png]

Quote:Quote:

The draft law speaks only about criticizing “religion,” but everyone knows which religion is meant. No one is going to go to prison for criticizing Christianity or Judaism. This is more of Britain’s gallop toward Sharia and ruin.

Also transgenders are included - so I guess criticizing Islam and transgender on social media will get you prison.

No surprise. You could quote Hadiths and the Quran and you might be put in prison, because that is hate-speech.

UKistan is going down fast and Londonistan which is already mostly non-White is about to get far more nasty.

R.I.P. London - Richard Turpin - 05-11-2018

^^^
It's all quite terrifying, I don't mind admitting. In my younger days I used to think that people would wake up in time and the rot would be arrested and even reversed. I've had a hard time admitting to myself lately that it really is too late for the UK and that our only use now is as a warning for the woke eastern european countries to stay woke or our fate will be theirs.

I'm cautious as to who I speak to irl about shit like this but whenever I put out feelers, I can tell that most people are just oblivious and the others are too scared to resist, or too crazy and not the right sort you want on your team anyway. There's just no shared community, history, family etc, it's all been weakened or destroyed. Contrast that with our replacements who are very strong in all these aspects.

R.I.P. London - Simeon_Strangelight - 05-11-2018

The Sentencing Council for England and Wales has drafted changes to public order offences, including anyone perceived as targeting online a “protected characteristics” including “race; sex; disability; age; sexual orientation; religion or belief; pregnancy and maternity; and gender reassignment.”

The most severe punishments will be handed to those “in a position of trust, authority or influence and abuses their position to stir up hatred,” such as political leaders or figureheads and anyone whose offences are “persistent.”

If an “offender was a member of, or was associated with, a group promoting hostility based on race or religion,” their sentence will also be harsher.

Note the Orwellian definition.

Anyone who notes the sexual abuse of gays is guilty even if you cite official stats.
Anyone who explains the negativity of the doctrine of Islam.
Anyone who criticizes feminism
Anyone who mentions that different races have evolved differently and this includes also the brain and IQs.
Anyone who mentions that transgenders are likely just mentally sick people and have not been born in the wrong body - also that surgery won't solve anything. Anyone who mentions that John Hopkins university hospital has stopped doing gender-reassignment surgeries because they found out that most patients were not better off post-op.

All of that is hate-speech and can get you 6 years behind bars. And if you are in for mentioning Islam then it's a death sentence since most inmates are Muslim.

It's only a short step away from gulags, torture camps and total surveillance of everyone. I think that the globalists let the book by Orwell stand, because it was a good process of predictive programming.

R.I.P. London - Constitution45 - 05-11-2018

I was having a conversation with a friend of mine last night who is quite moderate and practical. Doing some kind of business in the U.K and moving on to the field of big data. We came to the conclusion that Britain is very left leaning and that we are now starting to see the consequences of this cultural mentality manifest with the extremity of violence being seen in London.

Believe it or not, since 1997 the local governments, police included in London are very liberal. Focusing heavily on community partnership and prevention mainly. This was in response to a high (Actually higher than current) murder rate during the 90s. Due to importation of Ex Yugoslavian firearms from conflict zones and Yardie gangsters. Brixton in South London was actually rated one of the world's most dangerous places, after a series of unrelated fatal shootings occurred within the space of a few hours. This was sometime in the early 90s.

However the extremity of violence has increased and normalised, with acid attacks, machetes and zombie knives etc. Then there is the 'ghettoization' that has spread as far as the home counties. Point is just look at the BBC3 documentaries and what is popular musically now. Croydon in the 90s had issues with pub fights and some old school gangsters knocking about but it was generally known for being safe and 'boring'. Now it has a very high crime rate with stabbings and gang related murders.

People would say that the cities are polarizing and that inner city areas are now safe. But look at where the acid attacks and shootings are taking place. Still mostly clustered around 'gentrified' areas such as Hackney, Peckham etc.

R.I.P. London - GoingTheDistance - 05-12-2018

The biggest issue I have is with the cunt at the end. Nationalism is not racism.

Conflating race with nationality is post-modern marxist BS....Lets us not fall for that here

Except that race/ethnicity and nationality are heavily intertwined in European nation states as we know them today.

For example, Germany was created for an ethnic group, the Germans. The German race is white. Germany, as we know it today, would not be Germany without ethnic Germans or without racially white people. The nationality and race/ethnicity absolutely go hand in hand.

Most European countries, as we know them today, were created to be ethno/racial states with varying degrees of ethnic and racial minorities sprinkled in.

While a black German citizen has every claim to the German nationality, that still doesn't change the fact that the black German is the exception, not the rule.

Race/ethnicity will still continue to go hand in hand with the German nationality in the mindset of most people around the world.

When that perception and reality changes, for better or for worse, that will be the end of the German nationality as we have known it since 1871.

R.I.P. London - Easy_C - 05-12-2018

Yeah, but it doesn't have to be. The US has shown itself to be quite capable of rallying multiple ethnicities to a single national cause.

R.I.P. London - Leonard D Neubache - 05-12-2018

Quote: (05-12-2018 12:22 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Yeah, but it doesn't have to be. The US has shown itself to be quite capable of rallying multiple ethnicities to a single national cause.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

For a hot second there I thought you were serious.

Although you're actually right. The US has managed to unite multiple races against the white race, so it goes to show that with a common goal that racial unification is indeed within our grasp.

R.I.P. London - Simeon_Strangelight - 05-12-2018

Quote: (05-12-2018 12:22 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Multiple European ethnicities who aligned themselves under one dominating Anglo-Saxon tribe - that works. You could have taken also 20 mio. Brits and moved them to Germany in 1950s and they would have aligned themselves with the German nation-state easily enough. The Austrian empire took in hundreds of thousands of Hungarians, Czechs, Slovaks and Slovenians in the 19th and early 20th century and they integrated well in the Austrian empire - with their grandchildren becoming prime ministers later. But that would not have worked with the Turks or most Africans. After 3 generations the Turks are more apart from the native Germans than the first generation.

For example - Israel is now taking in scores of people from the FSU and Western Europe who have barest minimum Jewish ancestry - one grandparent out of 4 being Jewish is enough in order for a whole Russian family of 8 to become Israelis. Israel knows that race matters and which ones will act, look, talk and act Jewish within a very short time.

R.I.P. London - Sandstorm - 05-12-2018

They're handing out free Korans in Leicester Square if anyone's interested in converting?

This used to be the center of daygame - now it's all about throwing your carpet down on the ground 5 times a day and praying towards Mecca.

Good to see a couple of gullible morons, an SJW female and her beta cuck thirstily drinking down their own demise.

[Image: attachment.jpg39025]   

R.I.P. London - Sandstorm - 05-12-2018

He looks like this guy - maybe it's him!

R.I.P. London - Simeon_Strangelight - 05-12-2018

Lots of women experience the true glories of Islam only after conversion and their daughters have been born:

That Canadian woman converted to Islam on her own at age 18, but only started to study for real afterwards. She ended up in Libya with her husband and her daughters stayed since he refused to let them go. They will probably be married off to an uncle and produce inbred morons before they are 18. And she qualifies her husband as an objectively good man - just captured in a very negative ideology. I agree with that. The ideology is too evil to be allowed to exist - someone will one day wipe it out and ban it.

R.I.P. London - MrLemon - 05-12-2018

Quote: (05-11-2018 06:01 AM)Richard Turpin Wrote:  

^^^
It's all quite terrifying, I don't mind admitting. In my younger days I used to think that people would wake up in time and the rot would be arrested and even reversed. I've had a hard time admitting to myself lately that it really is too late for the UK and that our only use now is as a warning for the woke eastern european countries to stay woke or our fate will be theirs.

I'm cautious as to who I speak to irl about shit like this but whenever I put out feelers, I can tell that most people are just oblivious and the others are too scared to resist, or too crazy and not the right sort you want on your team anyway. There's just no shared community, history, family etc, it's all been weakened or destroyed. Contrast that with our replacements who are very strong in all these aspects.

It is terrifying. Just reading your post gave me a sick feeling. I am sorry for you and your home.

R.I.P. London - Foolsgo1d - 05-12-2018

Quote: (05-12-2018 09:55 AM)Sandstorm Wrote:  

They're handing out free Korans in Leicester Square if anyone's interested in converting?

This used to be the center of daygame - now it's all about throwing your carpet down on the ground 5 times a day and praying towards Mecca.

Good to see a couple of gullible morons, an SJW female and her beta cuck thirstily drinking down their own demise.

Its Leicester. Thats as shocking as finding a drunk lard bucket lass off her face on a friday night.

R.I.P. London - Bienvenuto - 05-13-2018

Quote: (05-12-2018 09:09 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Quote: (05-12-2018 09:55 AM)Sandstorm Wrote:  

Its Leicester. Thats as shocking as finding a drunk lard bucket lass off her face on a friday night.

Leicester has a high Asian population.

Leicester Square is in the heart of London's West End where all the cafes are and where all the movie premieres are shown.

I daresay Leicester Square is still a good place for day-game and that Sandstorm is exaggerating in order to make his point.

R.I.P. London - redpillage - 05-13-2018

Quote: (05-13-2018 01:01 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

Leicester has a high Asian population.

Leicester Square is in the heart of London's West End where all the cafes are and where all the movie premieres are shown.

I daresay Leicester Square is still a good place for day-game and that Sandstorm is exaggerating in order to make his point.

Asian population? Like Japanese, Koreans, maybe Chinese? Don't adopt your enemy's language, because if you can frame the discussion by changing the permitted language you have already lost the war.

Alas, it's all academic at this point, so I can't really blame you. This war has long been lost.