Roosh V Forum
Make Love To Bogota - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Make Love To Bogota (/thread-52673.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Make Love To Bogota - Vinny - 04-20-2016

I have spoofed my tinder to Bogota yesterday.
After 12 hours of inactivity I got on it and received 41 matches and 3 super likes or whatever it is called. Got girls complementing me on my looks, and giving me so much love. This is even better result than in SEA. I am eager to go there now!
Is it for real, or will I get flaked on as it is commonly described on the forum?
I will now be chatting and calling these girls to get my Spanish to a better level.

I have spoofed my tinder to Bogota yesterday. After 12 hours of inactivity I got on it and received 41 matches and 3 blue starts. Got girls complementing me on my looks, and giving me so much love. I am eager to go there now [Image: smile.gif] Is it legit, or will they all flake as it is commonly described on the forum [Image: biggrin.gif] I will try spoofing Lima later.

Vinny

Make Love To Bogota - atlantis974 - 05-01-2016

Update a bit.
Met 4 new girls, laid one.
The one that I laid was a girl that I stopped talking with for 2 months, I just bs her blablabla. She was cute, 100 A(didn't even know that existed), awesome personality, she is going to live in Tolima now.
Second date in coffee shop, kissed the girl, she was the worst kisser in the world so I nexted her, she wanted to be my gf, no sorry.
3rd one at home she arrives 2 hours late, is fat, goes like 'I'm tired blablabla', literally just lay on my bed just like a dead whale on the beach.
In my head: WTF Am I supposed to do with that Big GrinDDDD?
Ok adios.
4th one she is fatter then on the picture, really great kisser, give another chance.
Go home to watch a movie, her character becomes worst : 'I don't want to take off my shoes on your bed, I'm tired, I don't like the movie.'
Me: 'Well you can go so [Image: smile.gif]'
Her: 'Ok', puts on her shoes.
Then asks if she can stay to charge her phone, Big GrinDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
God damnit, kick her out, I don't even bring her back to the entrance of the building, well until she goes batshit crazy on my door just so I let her in to stay and watch the movie.
Not gonna work, I bring her back to the entrance and adios.
Fuck girl number 1 for the last time, cook for her, sweet time.
Very funny to see that ugly girls, with shitty personality, speak english and want to move to London. It's like us wanted to move to pussy paradise.
Still got 2 months to legally stay in Colombia, talking with a lawyer about student visa and other options, if you have any tricks I'm in.
I want to move to Barranquilla, the rain sucks here for daygame. Might move there illegally, don't know.
If I move away it would be Peru(easy mode for game, great food), RD (heard a lot of good things) or Brazil (NOT Porto Alegre for sure, the north, somewhere where girls are just sluts.). Tempted by Argentina since the average quality looks great but attitude meeeh...

Make Love To Bogota - Wayout - 06-16-2016

I spoofed my tinder to Bogota 2 days ago - got one match! She isn't talking to me either..Maybe my tinder is broken or maybe I'm ugly.
I'll be there on Monday...to see if the place is for me. Planning on staying for several weeks and then play it by ear. I've read this thread and still want to ask what is the optimal area to stay in? Airbnb or a hotel? I just want an area close to the clubs and food options and safe at the same time.

Make Love To Bogota - Tully Mars - 06-16-2016

You dont give much details....your coming to a massive city, on par with Chicago.....tons of nightlife options and food options, boils down to whats your budget???

Reading between the lines your best bet is Zona T or Parque 93.....especially if your new to Bogota...take note in June/July weather is shit, chilly and overcast....and its an itimidating city for first time visitors...I usually bail outta of Bogota in the summer....as I prefer the heat and longer days.

My advice I would get Airbnb.,,.both Zona T and 93 are safe areas and contain tons of nightlife/food options...but they tend to be more expensive......also remember its Colombia.....very slow Nightlife Sunday--Wed.....

Also stay outta of Centro, La Chandelria, shit holes with dirty Backpackers looking for cheap blow, and safety is an issue more so after dark....

Chapinero is a good in between area, and cheaper than zona T....

Read old threads the whole Tinder/Cupid/online issue has been discussed many times....

Good Luck...I love Bogota....it is a blast, but not for everyone, it takes time to truly figure this city out....that is why more foreigners/travelers gravitate towards Medellin, easier, better climate, and tons of shiny women......

Make Love To Bogota - MrRemi - 06-16-2016

Quote: (06-16-2016 12:11 AM)Wayout Wrote:  

I spoofed my tinder to Bogota 2 days ago - got one match! She isn't talking to me either..Maybe my tinder is broken or maybe I'm ugly.
I'll be there on Monday...to see if the place is for me. Planning on staying for several weeks and then play it by ear. I've read this thread and still want to ask what is the optimal area to stay in? Airbnb or a hotel? I just want an area close to the clubs and food options and safe at the same time.

Book a room in Hotel Living 55, nothing can go wrong there. Take a taxi when you want to go to Zona T or anywhere (app is called Easy Taxi). Tinder: I think you need to show higher status (white, money, with people that look important). Hope you have a great time there.

Make Love To Bogota - newgame - 06-16-2016

Quote: (06-16-2016 12:58 AM)Tully Mars Wrote:  

Good Luck...I love Bogota....it is a blast, but not for everyone, it takes time to truly figure this city out....that is why more foreigners/travelers gravitate towards Medellin, easier, better climate, and tons of shiny women......

Good post. I agree with it all except that it's "easier" in Medellin. If you are talking about women being easier, I disagree entirely. If you mean the life is "easier", as in more Americanized, then I agree.

Make Love To Bogota - scotian - 06-16-2016

Quote: (06-16-2016 01:06 AM)MrRemi Wrote:  

Quote: (06-16-2016 12:11 AM)Wayout Wrote:  

Book a room in Hotel Living 55, nothing can go wrong there. Take a taxi when you want to go to Zona T or anywhere (app is called Easy Taxi). Tinder: I think you need to show higher status (white, money, with people that look important). Hope you have a great time there.

I'm sure that Linux would disagree! I've been staying there for over 4 years off and on, they jacked up the prices but with the better exchange rate its still about the same. The last time I was in Bogota, I stayed at Hotel Plaza Lourdes which cost 60.000/night, about half of the price of Living 55, but be warned, they are cock blockers and will charge you 40.000 if a girl stays the night, I think THC ended up paying 200.000 extra or something ridiculous at the end of his stay there.

Make Love To Bogota - Sidney Crosby - 06-16-2016

^ Do they take your passport or credit card info? If not couldn't you just tell them to fuck off and not pay them the extra amount when you check out?

Make Love To Bogota - atlantis974 - 06-16-2016

Quote: (06-16-2016 02:51 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

^ Do they take your passport or credit card info? If not couldn't you just tell them to fuck off and not pay them the extra amount when you check out?
Not paying will result in you having a debt in the country. If you like a country, I'd advise you to not dig your graves for small expenses, can you imagine if you could only live in Toronto [Image: biggrin.gif]?

My 6 months in bogota is over, right now I'm in Quito and girls just sux, like really, you can walk 1 hour without seeing a cute girl.
It's like most of them have something wrong with their faces. Girls are fatter here too and the population is older.
I'm used to seeing 18-24 years old around Chapinero's Universities and a good feminine vibe everywhere.
Now it's old lady1, old lady2, ugly obese1. I live in gringolandia, the equivalent of Zona Rosa. It's an international city so gringo factor to the garbage.
Next time I'll go to Colombia, I will cry when getting out of the airplane.
Making some papers to get a part time volunteer job there. If everything goes well, I will be back for a year, if not I was thinking about Peru for the food but damn, girls seems to be a big factor for me, I might head to DR and stay illegally for years, tired of visa problems + I have heard that women have curves there (tits for the win).
Santiago seems cheaper and better looking girls.

Make Love To Bogota - Sidney Crosby - 06-16-2016

I spent two weeks in Quito and didn't see a single 8/8+ walking the streets. On tinder I couldn't even limit out on my daily swipes since the even the 6/7's were few and far between. My match rate was about 50% though.

There still seems to be a decent gringo factor there, It's cause it's not just the girls there that are ugly.

From pictures I've seen online the Lima girls seem to be pretty hot.

Make Love To Bogota - Tully Mars - 06-16-2016

Yes we are exactly on the same page. The good Paisas are tough to crack, but the living in Medellin is very easy and Americanized. Still a great city but I prefer Bogota for nightlife, restraunts, and ease of meeting more varied Colombianas from all over the country.

Make Love To Bogota - seniol - 06-19-2016

I found that the ugliest are peruan girls. The prettiest: Brazil, Colombia and Venezuela will be my Top 3

Make Love To Bogota - Merenguero - 06-19-2016

Quote: (06-16-2016 06:20 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

I spent two weeks in Quito and didn't see a single 8/8+ walking the streets. On tinder I couldn't even limit out on my daily swipes since the even the 6/7's were few and far between. My match rate was about 50% though.

There still seems to be a decent gringo factor there, It's cause it's not just the girls there that are ugly.

Did you make it to Guayaquil? I heard the quality is better there than in Quito.

Make Love To Bogota - Sidney Crosby - 06-20-2016

Quote: (06-19-2016 07:32 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (06-16-2016 06:20 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Did you make it to Guayaquil? I heard the quality is better there than in Quito.

No, and I hope it is.

Make Love To Bogota - Wayout - 06-22-2016

Landed in Bogota on Monday...The weather is complete shit, cold with drizzle...and freaking wind that makes it impossible to use an umbrella.
I got a "safe" yellow taxi at the airport - what could get wrong,right?...The guy could not find the address so he dropped me off in the area. He had a meter running but I couldn't really understand how to read it...at the end it showed 225..??? He wanted 30k( 10USD)...I said I am not getting out until he finds the address...long story short...he was very happy to get rid of me for 20k!
First impression- just another Latin American city- pollution,traffic and freaking cold! When I got to my apartment, it was cold there too. Apparently they don't use heating in Bogota?

Not many people speak English so it would be challenging for someone who doesn't speak Spanish. Prices are on par with USA, nothing I found to be much cheaper except maybe accommodations.

I spoofed my tinder almost a week ago to Bogota...and all I got was 3 matches. Two of them turned out to be hookers. Out of curiosity I asked how much they wanted for their services...100 bucks for basic service with no add-ons like bj. Blocked . I had better success in the US with Tinder.

Girls :

Many are ugly or weird looking without being fat. Some are obvious lesbians. Once in a while I see a hot one..but not as often as I would expect to see in Latin America.Mexico,Venezuela,Brazil have way better looking women! Guys are definitely dating down here. I see many couples with girls being older or less good looking.
Walked around zona rosa - the nightlife area - looks like Mexican South Beach without the beach and with shitty weather!
Gringo advantage - not observed!
I'll report as I go. This weekend I'll go out and see what everyone was excited about. Probably not going to stay long here. If anyone wants to meet up - pm me.

Make Love To Bogota - Sidney Crosby - 06-22-2016

Latin America and especially Colombia is a bit over hyped in general. I found Colombia to have a higher average in nightlife areas but I think the top 25% or so in most major western cities to be higher or at least on par.

Make Love To Bogota - Designate - 06-23-2016

Quote: (06-22-2016 10:29 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

Girls :

Many are ugly or weird looking without being fat. Some are obvious lesbians. Once in a while I see a hot one..but not as often as I would expect to see in Latin America.Mexico,Venezuela,Brazil have way better looking women! Guys are definitely dating down here. I see many couples with girls being older or less good looking.
Walked around zona rosa - the nightlife area - looks like Mexican South Beach without the beach and with shitty weather!

Overall I'm pretty confused by this post. Are you even in Zona Rosa? This description makes it sound like you are in La Candelaria, because that's more what I experienced there.

Are you walking around Zona Rosa/Parque 93 during the day? Are you only there for night game? During the day I would see more approachable women in these areas then in any place I've ever been in the world. That includes out in the streets, in the malls, restaurants, businesses. Maybe you have ridiculously high standards, or had some unrealistic standards for Colombianas, but I find it hard to believe you only see attractive ones every once in a while.

Sit out at the Bogota Beer Company on Carrera 12 across from Centro Andino tomorrow afternoon or Saturday afternoon and you will see hotties. Lots.

Make Love To Bogota - chochemonger1 - 06-23-2016

Quote: (06-23-2016 08:59 AM)Designate Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2016 10:29 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

Girls :

Overall I'm pretty confused by this post. Are you even in Zona Rosa? This description makes it sound like you are in La Candelaria, because that's more what I experienced there.

Are you walking around Zona Rosa/Parque 93 during the day? Are you only there for night game? During the day I would see more approachable women in these areas then in any place I've ever been in the world. That includes out in the streets, in the malls, restaurants, businesses. Maybe you have ridiculously high standards, or had some unrealistic standards for Colombianas, but I find it hard to believe you only see attractive ones every once in a while.

Sit out at the Bogota Beer Company on Carrera 12 across from Centro Andino tomorrow afternoon or Saturday afternoon and you will see hotties. Lots.

I am not impressed by Bogota girls in attitude or in looks. I will take a paisa any day over a rola , even though they are a pain in the ass to a certain degree.
Guys here like Bogota girls mainly because there are a couple of hundred gringo groupies swarming around Zona Rosa and Tinfer.

Make Love To Bogota - Designate - 06-23-2016

Quote: (06-23-2016 09:46 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Guys here like Bogota girls mainly because there are a couple of hundred gringo groupies swarming around Zona Rosa and Tinfer.

Maybe for the guys who don't speak Spanish and are only there for a quick trip.

For the guys who like the city and have spent a lot of time there, I'm pretty sure these are not the reasons why they like Bogota and continue going back.

Some guys like the Rola look more and Tinder in Bogota is really not that good compared to what you can see out and about. Plan and simple.

Regardless of how "easy" it is to pull non-groupies at night, I think Bogota also has great nightlife overall. It's a fun place for that.

Make Love To Bogota - chochemonger1 - 06-23-2016

Quote: (06-23-2016 09:55 AM)Designate Wrote:  

For the guys who like the city and have spent a lot of time there, I'm pretty these are not the reasons why they like Bogota.

Some guys like the Rola look more and Tinder in Bogota is really not that good compared to what you can see out and about. Plan and simple.

Regardless of how "easy" it is to pull non-groupies at night, I think Bogota also has great nightlife overall. It's a fun place for that.

It is all relative. But for someone who knows Colombia well... you can do better than Bogota. I recommend Pereira and Barranquilla for those who speak conversational spanish or above.
Yes Bogota is good for the nightlife and if you can meet a girl from the provinces. But in general rolas are trash.

Make Love To Bogota - Nalgas - 06-23-2016

It all depends on your preferences. I found Rolas less attractive then their Fellow Colombianas, much much more intelligent, travelled, less flakey, and easier than other parts of Colombia. I also met girls from all over Colombia while in Bogota, another plus. At the end of the day they are hotter than fat gringas.

Make Love To Bogota - semibaron - 06-23-2016

Quote: (06-23-2016 10:02 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2016 09:55 AM)Designate Wrote:  

For the guys who like the city and have spent a lot of time there, I'm pretty these are not the reasons why they like Bogota.

It is all relative. But for someone who knows Colombia well... you can do better than Bogota. I recommend Pereira and Barranquilla for those who speak conversational spanish or above.
Yes Bogota is good for the nightlife and if you can meet a girl from the provinces. But in general rolas are trash.

Please don't recommend Barranquilla to anyone. Most people will probably hate that place. Girls are easy everywhere in Colombia. So, do yourself a favor and leave Barranquilla alone.

Make Love To Bogota - BrewDog - 06-25-2016

I like the Bogota girls a lot. They're better chicks than the Medellin girls by far. They have educations and nice jobs and they actually PAY for shit. A Paisa isn't paying for anything.

But, I spent 3 months in Bogota this last trip and had three bad experiences. Two times were almost robberies by taxis and I got out of it. One time they got me.

The scopolamine is real, real, real... it's fucking REAL. Have you ever woken up in a hospital in another country without your wallet or passport or cell phone without any place to stay or any way to get money? Jesus H. fucking Christ, it's a fucking hassle. And yes, Scotian, I was listening to you when we had beers in Pereira, but they fucking still got me anyhow. And I WAS being careful.

If any of you think the scopolimine stories are wives tales, fucking think twice. The State Dept. website says that there are over 50,000 drugging robberies in Colombia every year. That's 137 a day, and those are just the ones people report. I wouldn't have even reported mine because I know the Colombian police are fucking worthless, but the hospital called them.

I haven't been here in a while, and getting robbed and fucked up in Bogota had a lot to do with it. I guess I'm embarrassed and I don't even know why. I never understood why a victim of some shit ass crime would be embarrassed to tell anyone, but I am. I haven't even told my family or friends about it. I'm ashamed that I'm a grown man, a Marine, and I didn't take care of myself. I've been to the worst shitholes all over the world and always got out of trouble because I was smart and could figure it out if something was amiss. I've never been robbed in Haiti, Africa, Kingston, Port of Spain, or Bangkok. But three Bogota assholes got me. It only takes a second to swap out your beer with theirs, and then you have no ability to take care of yourself.

I'm a guy that can whip anyone, any time, any place, or I will at least try, and I always know what's going on around me. But Brothers, if you get the roofy in Colombia, your shit is done. You can do nothing to help yourself. And it takes less than 5 minutes for it to take effect.

I only tell you this because you all hear the stories and you think it's just some shit that happened to some guy a long time ago. But it happens every single day in Colombia. I wasn't using coke or hanging out with whores; I was minding my own business in Chapinero, Bogota, and they fucked my shit up at a nice bar with tons of gringos. Watch yourself. It can happen. Take care.

Make Love To Bogota - scotian - 06-26-2016

Fuck that's brutal man, thanks for sharing your story with us, it happened to me too a few years ago in Medellin but thankfully it wasn't that bad (they just took my cash, 300.000 pesos). As Brewdog said, scopo is real guys and it happens all of the time, I'd say that one of the best ways to avoid it would be to avoid drinking alone, best to go with the buddy system in Colombia but even that isn't fool proof, they are slick fuckers down there.

Make Love To Bogota - Wayout - 06-26-2016

Quote from Bloomberg -"Caracas, Bogota and Mexico City are the most dangerous cities in the Americas in which to take a taxi, according to Steven Dudley, a director of InSight Crime, a Washington D.C.- based research group that monitors crime in Latin America."

From me I will add it is the filthiest,ugliest city with only 2-3 small neighborhoods where the surroundings don't make you cringe. Who ever recommends this city for traveling ( to get chicks) has no trust from me!

I will write more of my experiences later. I just wanted to leave it here in case....well you know.