Roosh V Forum
Is Obama that bad? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Is Obama that bad? (/thread-51837.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Is Obama that bad? - weambulance - 12-11-2016

Quote: (12-10-2016 12:21 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

Because of Obama's policies, US astronauts have to pay for rides on RUSSIAN spacecraft to reach the ISS. The US Shuttle program put human beings on the moon and created hope, ambition and patriotism across the nation.

Under Obama, Russia now has a more sophisticated space program than the United States.

Fuck Obama.

Sorry for the nitpick but you mean the Apollo program, not the shuttles. The shuttles were a fucking disaster; they marked the shift in NASA priorities from "be awesome and get shit done" to "pointless federal bureaucrat jobs program."

Number of astronauts lost in flight on missions using Atlas/Saturn V/Titan/etc rockets: 0
Number of astronauts lost in flight on shuttle missions: 14

The goddamn shuttles never even went beyond low earth orbit; I don't know that they even could. Going by the track record of post-Soviet Soyuz missions, our astronauts are safer hitching rides with them than continuing to use the shuttles. And that is outright embarrassing for sure.

Would modern-day NASA, or NASA 10 years ago, be able to save astronauts if an Apollo 13-like accident happened in flight? I doubt it. Oh, the real working men would try, and do a heroic job of it. But the dithering bureaucrats in charge would get in the way enough to fuck it all up, and the astronauts wouldn't make it back alive. NASA couldn't fix a minor problem on the launch pad without a three week delay in the shuttle era.

I'm not absolving Obama of his abuse of NASA; he turned it into an even worse joke with that muzzy outreach bullshit. But NASA was a shitshow long before he turned his eyes toward the White House. NASA needs to be gutted completely, rebuilt, and repurposed, because the old guard that made NASA awesome is long gone.

Is Obama that bad? - spokepoker - 12-13-2016

We should ask NTP about it.

Is Obama that bad? - Samseau - 12-15-2016

Shieff Joe holds final press conference to announce Obama's birth certificate is fake.

Quote:[/url]

[url=http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/sheriff-joe-arpaio-to-talk-obama-birth-certificate-investigation]http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix...estigation

Quote:Quote:

PHOENIX - Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Chief Investigator Mike Zullo say "nine points of forgery" have been found on President Barack Obama's birth certificate.

During a Thursday press conference, Arpaio and Zullo said their five-year-long investigation revealed new evidence including "forensic analysis showing the characters on the document were pieced together from secondary sources."

PHOENIX - Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Chief Investigator Mike Zullo say "nine points of forgery" have been found on President Barack Obama's birth certificate.

During a Thursday press conference, Arpaio and Zullo said their five-year-long investigation revealed new evidence including "forensic analysis showing the characters on the document were pieced together from secondary sources."

Obama will hopefully be the last foreign president.

Is Obama that bad? - HOD - 12-15-2016

Quote: (12-15-2016 08:34 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Shieff Joe holds final press conference to announce Obama's birth certificate is fake.

Quote:[/url]

Obama will hopefully be the last foreign president.
I wish he was truly a foreigner, and yes I have lost all confidence in Obama, but I disagree with this assertion.

There is microfilm evidence that in 1961, there is a newspaper announcing his birth in Hawaii.

That's pretty hard to fabricate.

[url=http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2008/Nov/09/ln/hawaii811090361.html]http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/articl...90361.html

Is Obama that bad? - Sosa - 12-15-2016

Here's a video breakdown on how the Obama's Birth certificate Document was allegedly forged. They claim the birth certificate on the right was used as a source document to digitally create Obama's. Interesting how the two date stamps, stamped by hand 16 days apart from another birth certificate at the hospital have the exact angle and positioning. What are the odds of that?

Is Obama that bad? - Slim Shady - 12-15-2016

Everyone on here knows that the real allegation isn't that Obama is a foreigner, right?

Obama's biological father isn't Obama Sr. Malik Obama doesn't think that Barack is his brother.

Obama's real father is Frank Marshall Davis. So yeah, Obama is still American. That's been the controversy the whole time.

Is Obama that bad? - Paracelsus - 12-16-2016

Is Obama that bad?

Probably yes, because the guy who for 8 years wanked on about "building consensus" and supposedly was smart enough to be accepted into Harvard Law (he wasn't; the fact he refuses to release his college transcripts and the fact the program has an affirmative action program proves it) seems determined to leave Donald Trump a war with Russia as a parting gift:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-15...e-tomorrow

Describing potential countermeasures by the US, the President, confirming he had learned something from Donald Trump, said "some of it may be explicit and publicized; some of it may not be."

Obama also said he directly confronted Russian President Vladimir Putin about a potential US response, and said his counterpart acknowledged his stance. "Mr. Putin is well aware of my feelings about this, because I spoke to him directly about it," Obama said.

As CNN adds, Obama and Putin conferred on the sidelines of the G20 meeting in China in September. Afterwards, Obama told reporters he raised cybersecurity with the Russian leader. It was not clear if Obama had told Putin he was prepared to launch World Cyber War I against the Russian, just because Hillary won an election every "expert" in the country said Trump would lose.

Intelligence agencies in October pinned blame on Russia for election-related hacking. At the time, the White House vowed a "proportional response" to the cyberactivity, though declined to preview what that response might entail.

Russia has, of course, laughed off this escalating stupidity. Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov told state TV channel Rossiya-24 that he was "dumbstruck" by the NBC report of Putin's alleged involvement.
"I think this is just silly, and the futility of the attempt to convince somebody of this is absolutely obvious," he said.

Early on Thursday, Putin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told the AP the report was "laughable nonsense", while Russian foreign ministry spox Maria Zakharova accused "Western media" of being a "shill" and a "mouthpiece of various power groups", and added that "it's not the general public who's being manipulated," Zakharova said. "the general public nowadays can distinguish the truth. It's the mass media that is manipulating themselves."

That may be true, but Obama is set to give it one last try.

As CNN further adds, officials have said US actions against Russia may not be revealed publicly.

Speaking Thursday at the White House, Press Secretary Josh Earnest declined to say whether the US had already begun its response to Moscow's actions. "The President determined once the intelligence community had reached this assessment that a proportional response was appropriate," Earnest said. "At this point, I don't have anything to say about whether or not that response has been carried out."

Meanwhile, at Hillary Clinton's "thank you" party for billionaire donors, the topic of both Donald Trump and Russian hacking came up, and Hillary told her supporters not to "lose heart."

Is Obama that bad? - Glaucon - 12-16-2016

"Unfortunately,in international matters all countries will be judged by the actions of its government." -Theodore Roosevelt

Is Obama that bad? - Kona - 12-16-2016

Obama will be on Oahu later tonight.

Oahu is currently experiencing then worst traffic issues in its history. Everyone here is happy this is his last time around.

Quote: (12-15-2016 10:18 PM)Sosa Wrote:  

They claim the birth certificate on the right was used as a source document to digitally create Obama's. Interesting how the two date stamps, stamped by hand 16 days apart from another birth certificate at the hospital have the exact angle and positioning. What are the odds of that?

The odds that a Hawaii birth certificate is fucked up are very high. Any government interaction in this state is either in-your-face blatantly corrupt, or a complete clusterfuck.

If there are any problems with that birth certificate, its most likely due to Department of Health errors. Its not because its a fake.

That's not to say you couldn't pay the right counter worker at the DOH to whip you up one, but I doubt at that level it would happen.

Aloha!

Is Obama that bad? - Slim Shady - 12-16-2016

Remember, McLovin's fake ID was from the state of Hawaii.

That should immediately raise some red flags.

[Image: 519ePr2cgkL.jpg]

Is Obama that bad? - Mercenary - 12-16-2016

Quote: (12-15-2016 11:33 PM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

Everyone on here knows that the real allegation isn't that Obama is a foreigner, right?

Obama's biological father isn't Obama Sr. Malik Obama doesn't think that Barack is his brother.

Obama's real father is Frank Marshall Davis. So yeah, Obama is still American. That's been the controversy the whole time.

Yes, the real issue that was hidden is NOT his birthplace, but the name of his father and even more important the part (section 9) that states "race of father".

[Image: obama99_01.jpg]

The term "African" was not customary in the USA at the time of Obama's birth, and from what I remember reading somewhere Hawaii state officials in 1961 had a set list of categories they had to chose from. If Obama's father was black it would have said "Negro" in 1961.

An investigator on the Alex Jones show shows other birth certificates of black men from the same year born in Hawaii who have the correct term listed....as well as showing how the paper should have aged after 55 years. The whole video is fascinating, but the relvant part about the birth certificate comes at minute 12:47

Is Obama that bad? - Handsome Creepy Eel - 12-16-2016

At this point, what difference does it make?

Quote: (12-16-2016 02:55 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

At this point, what difference does it make?

Don't forget, it was Trump that finally got Obama to release the long form birth certificate after many others (including John McCain and Hillary Clinton) had failed. Trump hammered on that issue on many news networks on television for quite a few months. Once it was released, and after some time had passed, Trump didn't talk much about it any more.

I get the feeling, that Trump either knows the truth, or was tipped off, and just wanted Obama to "officially" lie.

Video from 2011

Video from 2012

Here is the full news video from Fox News from the press conference of Sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona, Joe Arpaio today.

Is Obama that bad? - 911 - 12-16-2016

Quote: (12-16-2016 02:44 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

Yes, the real issue that was hidden is NOT his birthplace, but the name of his father and even more important the part (section 9) that states "race of father".

The term "African" was not customary in the USA at the time of Obama's birth, and from what I remember reading somewhere Hawaii state officials in 1961 had a set list of categories they had to chose from. If Obama's father was black it would have said "Negro" in 1961.

An investigator on the Alex Jones show shows other birth certificates of black men from the same year born in Hawaii who have the correct term listed....as well as showing how the paper should have aged after 55 years. The whole video is fascinating, but the relvant part about the birth certificate comes at minute 12:47

When you put this report by Infowars side by side with the CNN take above, it gives you a pretty good idea about which side has the fake news.

Is Obama that bad? - Excelsior - 12-17-2016

It was harder for me at first to grasp the true extent of Obama's failings, but examining some new perspectives has helped to make things a little clearer.

Recently, I've started watching a lot of Jimmy Dore's content on Youtube. Dore is a dyed-in-blue, true-to-the core liberal. I believe he was a Bernie supporter and his politics are indeed far left of center. He is not a fan of Trump and he's also affiliated with The Young Turks and frequently works with them (I believe he was actually there during their election coverage, so if you take a look at the compilation videos showing the Young Turks election day meltdown you should be able to get a glimpse of him).

I was ready to write Dore off the minute I heard he was affiliated with The Young Turks - their bias is legendary, and I just don't expect any degree of rational objectivity when I watch their content (Cenk has a rational moment or two, admittedly - Ana and just about everyone else they bring on is perpetually insufferable). But taking the time to watch him has really changed my mind - he's not like the other Young Turks or most of the typical "I'm With Her" liberals who can't see leftist flaws for the life of them. He notices BS on the left and calls it out regularly.

To this end, Dore absolutely eviscerates Obama and Clinton on a regular basis, as well as the entirety of the DNC. He calls out all of their hypocrisy and carefully outlines the tendency they and their supporters have to attack Trump for doing/supporting things that they've excused liberals like Obama and Clinton for endorsing for years.

Again, Dore is a far left liberal, but I actually like that about him. It is one thing to hear conservatives critique Obama; it is another entirely to hear comprehensive articulations of Obama's failings from the perspective of someone who is a devoted leftist and ought to be firmly in the Obama camp. I've watched many dozens of Dore's videos so far and they've been eye-opening - I can't find much to disagree with. They show pretty clearly how badly Obama has failed at being what he was actually supposed to be - a progressive liberal. Instead, what he gave us was an individual claiming to be progressive while carrying out contrary policies, and at the same time formenting a partisan culture designed to prop up the myth of his progressivism and shame social conservatism. His governance wasn't great for conservatives and it wasn't great for progressives - I can't even really tell you who he really benefited, except perhaps for committed globalists, SJWs, and warhawks.

What we saw under Obama was an incredible increase in partisan politics - in the last 8 years, the gap between the left and right has widened, and the left has become more regressive, aggressive, intolerant, and hypocritical than it has ever been. I've never seen the country this tense and divided in my lifetime. The decline has been visible, and not even that gradual - it all occurred during Obama's term, and you could really see and feel the change as it happened. Obama not only seemed to tacitly support or encourage these developments (see, for example, his campus sexual assault policies and their well documented negative impacts), but also to embody them. His governance was, in many ways, an exercise in hypocrisy (as Dore's videos will show).

He came as a progressive, but went further right than the conservatives in many ways. He came as a uniter, but has left the nation more divided than ever. He came bringing hope, but now at the end of his presidency it seems the number of hopeless Americans (given the negative direction many of our national socio-economic indicators have been going) has increased. He was supposed to help usher-in a post-racial era that would benefit minorities, but at the end of the 8-years African Americans have regressed on nearly every major socio-economic indicator and have seen the wealth gap between them and other groups increase.

Is he the worst president ever? I don't think so (we've had some pretty poor commanders-in-chief, many of whose names have fallen into historical obscurity for that reason), but the more I truly think about it, the less inclined I am to contend that he was a particularly good president. I'm glad I didn't vote for him in 2012 and I'm glad his hand-picked successor (who would have simply kept his business-as-usual for four more years) was kept out of the White House. I genuinely believe the country will be better for it (hopefully Trump doesn't prove me wrong).

Anyway, here are some of Dore's videos outlining from a liberal perspective just how badly Obama has done. Again, we all are aware of the conservative critiques of Obama. When a liberal can also offer so many similarly scathing critiques, something is definitely wrong. Anyone interested in getting a fuller picture of just what was wrong with Obama's presidency from even a liberal perspective should take the time to listen.

Is Obama that bad? - RexImperator - 12-17-2016

In many ways Obama represents the abandonment of liberalism for identity politics. A lot of what he stands for is nothing but "muh demographics". These demographic shifts had also given the regressive left massive amounts of overconfidence.

Many of the charges of his of his un-American outlook are true, I believe. Not because of his skin color (the usual charge of racism against his opponents), but because of the "foreign" way he was raised (in Indonesia for his formative years,etc.).

He was weak and ineffective as a negotiator with other countries, and the Congress. When the Republicans played hardball he gave up, and decided to go play golf.

He got away with being a total empty suit serving the elites because "first black president".

He is a skilled public speaker, though, when he has a TelePrompTer.

Is Obama that bad? - Simeon_Strangelight - 12-17-2016

YEah - even the man who did the researched documentary on that topic said that Obama according to him is a born American. His birth certificate either was left blank or had Frank Marshall Davis written in it.

They could not let either one of those things stand for a future president of the United States. Davis a radical communist and being "fatherless" is not an option either - that would make his mother a single mother slut who could not even name the father of her son.

So in short - the cirtificate was forged, but it does not make him unelectable as a president.

Is Obama that bad? - Deepdiver - 12-17-2016

Quote: (12-16-2016 11:39 PM)911 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2016 02:44 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

When you put this report by Infowars side by side with the CNN take above, it gives you a pretty good idea about which side has the fake news.

I have the full DVD of "Dreams of my Real Father" that was circulated around New Hampshire when the Obamunist ran against Romney in 2012... Globalist MSM traitors buried any mention of it and people looked at you like an Area 51 Tin Foil Mad Hatter if you even spoke of it. Would be truly shocking to see the results of Obama and his kids DNA compared to Malik a real Obama and Frank Marshall's other kids ... DNA do not lie as Mory Povich has made a career proving out of it. There is a reason you never saw Barry golfing with Malik - Barry knows he is the first successful Manchurian candidate (literally) based on these lies.

Amazing to read Obama studied to be a jihadi his junior year in Pakistan!!!

https://youtu.be/Qc0gm_1bl9c

At least Obama comes across his Saul Alinsky Marxist feminist hate America pro-radical global Islamic contempt and hatred for the US Constitution and bill of rights naturally as he was the Son of a communist Organizer Porn photographer and is the product of Frank Marshall's habit of smashing stray cum shots into his naive lily white models in one Ms. Stanley Dunham the original Obama Mama.

Obama's Marxist Black Live Murderers Cop Killing policies have been so bad as to keep the USA economy and R&D innovation in stasis for 8 years while Communist China became massively rich with more US Dollar Billionaires than the USA according to Forbes Wolrd's Billionaires lists in just the past 8 years - (these are the humans that innovate create the most and best jobs) - the result of exporting more than 70,000+ US Manufacturers plants and equipment and know how to China primarily which began with Clinton and Bush and then was greatly accelerated under the extremely hostile policies of Obama. He will make the incompetent demotivating Jimmy Carter look like Roosevelt by comparison.

Due to the pent-up demand about to be released by our first truly Patriotic and business competent US President ever (Sorry Reagan was a Hollywood corporate Spokesman and Employee - never a job creating employer himself) we are going to see the USA go through a combined industrial, technological, medical and infrastructure renaissance that rivals and exceeds China's which was built more on intellectual property theft than on true innovation. Is there anything the Chinese make that isn't just poor quality cheap junk? They have such a stark opposite attitude to the Japanese that design and build superior world class quality into everything they make.

I am still challenged to understand how the Globalist ((((Banksters)))) could back an avowed islamo-sympatico POTUS and CiC Marxist Socialist Obama who created the fertile grounds for ISIS to thrive and grow in... an ISIS who to their core would love to behead every last Soros Bloomberg Goldman Sachs Rothschild Bankster on the planet - amazing that Soros deviant deranged demonic demented diabolical hatred of Euro-Christians he blames for the rise of NAZIism and the holocaust resulting in him using his ill-gotten 40+ Billions with his army of NGO agitators to flood the Euro Zone with hostile radical Islamists is likely to end his people's reign over this planets monetary systems by Kbar style beheading knives. Talk about the rule of unintended consequences.

Frank Marshall is smiling up from hell beaming at the chaos and misery his progeny has wrought on the planet all in the Satanic claim he was saving the planet!

Is Obama that bad? - HOD - 12-17-2016

For a guy who is liberal, he never fought for anything liberal.

Universal Healthcare? Looks like Trump is actually going to do this.

Gay marriage?

American Jobs?

The man stood for nothing, I'm not sure what he exactly got done in 8 years.

All I know is that, he was kool with the elites, the Saudi's, Lebron James and JayZ

Is Obama that bad? - Sosa - 12-17-2016

So in short - the cirtificate was forged, but it does not make him unelectable as a president.
@Zelcorpion

Let me preface this by saying I don't know if these allegations are true.

However, If you agree that he forged his birth certificate, the question now becomes "Why" - Why did he do it and why wasn't the document available for investigation prior to this past April?

I wholeheartedly disagree with you - if It is found that the document was forged, getting elected as President of the USA and effectively being the most powerful man in the world would be virtually impossible in our political climate. Look at what just happened to "Crooked Hillary" and her campaign - and shes not even a convicted Felon.

Falsifying your birth certificate to get into Office is a Federal Offense. No matter how small the crime, a person convicted of forgery will have felony criminal record. I have a hard time believing Obama would have remained president for 8 years if the American public knew he was a convicted felon.

I voted for Obama twice - my first time as a blue pilled Junior at Liberal indocterinated college. However - if in the future these allegations are proven true, knowing that a man that has changed laws, furthered the feminist and gay agenda, started wars, worsened race relations, and further put the economy into debt by snaking his way into office for 8 years . . . . . . Wow. It's insane - and other men who think this would be trivial matter if deemed true blows me away.

Is Obama that bad? - iknowexactly - 12-17-2016

Quote: (11-06-2016 11:58 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

IKE, I would almost make the argument that having a college degree today is a sign of not having an IQ above average. If your degree isn't in a hard science, it is not only borderline useless, the person has likely been indoctrinated into believing a bunch of liberal nonsense that simply makes no sense.

Many of those with college degrees are in massive debt, their degree is completely useless in the real world, they have learned nothing but victimhood mentality, and they live off the govt. like a leach. They either live off of welfare, a worthless govt. grant that is really theft of the tax payers, or working a govt. job that is completely pointless and only causes everyone else more grief in life.

Yes, the low IQ support the Democratic party, because they can vote themselves a raise and say "to hell with the future, it is all about me and right now".

Worthless govt job... cops, firemen.

Worthless degree? Useless in the "real world"

this chart shows it cuts unemployment in about half.

The real world is one with objective data, not emotional reasoning.

Is Obama that bad? - Simeon_Strangelight - 12-17-2016

iknowexactly'

The real world is the one which has "objective data" whose rules for calculation are changed continuously.

[Image: sgs-emp.gif?hl=ad&t=1480689802]

John Williams by the way has sometimes talks at Goldman Sachs and other institutions. The real movers and shakers have to take the real data into account.

There was a big ratings chief a few years back who said publicly on CNN that if he questioned the government data too much, then he would have a strange accident. He did it in a morose funny way, but I think it was more truth.

Anyone can take the fake employment data and wipe his ass with it. I even know economists at banks who don't believe the data while still having to quote them.

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_dat...ent-charts

The shadowstats are closer to the real unemployment if it was calculated as in 1980.

Do you know what a real unemployment of 5% actually means? 3% is pretty much full employment and employers are doing their utmost to keep you. I talked with men who worked in the 1970s with full employment. Back then it was some 4-5% official and real unemployment rate. Most people could get a job next week if they wanted to. I don't think that 5% unemployment was reached anywhere in any Western country in the last 20 years. You really have to put 2+2 together there.

5% unemployment - if that was true, then 85% of the BlackLivesMatter crowd would be working and would not have any time for rioting. Jeez....

Is Obama that bad? - Deepdiver - 12-17-2016

Quote: (12-17-2016 10:43 AM)Sosa Wrote:  

@Zelcorpion

Let me preface this by saying I don't know if these allegations are true.

However, If you agree that he forged his birth certificate, the question now becomes "Why" - Why did he do it and why wasn't the document available for investigation prior to this past April?

I wholeheartedly disagree with you - if It is found that the document was forged, getting elected as President of the USA and effectively being the most powerful man in the world would be virtually impossible in our political climate. Look at what just happened to "Crooked Hillary" and her campaign - and shes not even a convicted Felon.

Falsifying your birth certificate to get into Office is a Federal Offense. No matter how small the crime, a person convicted of forgery will have felony criminal record. I have a hard time believing Obama would have remained president for 8 years if the American public knew he was a convicted felon.

I voted for Obama twice - my first time as a blue pilled Junior at Liberal indocterinated college. However - if in the future these allegations are proven true, knowing that a man that has changed laws, furthered the feminist and gay agenda, started wars, worsened race relations, and further put the economy into debt by snaking his way into office for 8 years . . . . . . Wow. It's insane - and other men who think this would be trivial matter if deemed true blows me away.

LOL Federal Offense????? - the entire Obama reign of radical Marxist Feminist terror has been one long FEDERAL OFFENSE... with the Globalists in charge it did not Matter... thankfully the Patriots staged a relatively bloodless revolution and we are about to see Law and Order return to the land.

The only good news is that the globalist leftist radicals so over-played their Hate America hands that the pendulum has swung past hard left and after January 21st will swing back so hard to the right it smashes the hate America globalists like the ultimate ban hammer.

Is Obama that bad? - Samseau - 12-17-2016

His governance wasn't great for conservatives and it wasn't great for progressives - I can't even really tell you who he really benefited, except perhaps for committed globalists, SJWs, and warhawks.

Excelsior - Obama was nothing more than the Black George Bush. Bush claimed to be a conservative, and stuck to "principles," yadda yadda yadda, but it was all a dog and pony show. We got played, which led the public to look to the left for an answer, which resulted in Obama, who played lip service to progressive values, but carried on the same policies as Bush.

Thus when we were in the primaries, Conservatives were looking for as much radical change as possible, and we found with Trump who shit all over the Bushes, Clintons, and Obama. A brand new style, philosophy, and zero ties to the government.

In 4-8 years from now when the Progressives are up for bat again, they need to look through their primaries with similar outsider qualities who is extremely critical of his own party if they want to win and improve the country. The problem with the Democrats right now is the same problem the Republicans had (and still have), which is dealing with our "cuckservatives," the people who pay lip service to conservative ideals but do nothing to enforce them.

Likewise the Progs should come up with a way to ouster the Nancy Pelosi types if they want the Democrat party to be anything except the corporate shill party. They need a word with similar bite as cuckservative - something like "Progre$$ive," or "Corpressive." Know what I mean?

It's been 8 years since Bush fucked up the Republican party, and we are STILL cleaning out the cucks. It's not easy but it's the only way to win and, more importantly, improve the country. Good luck, between the Talmudic Jews and Femnazis the Progs have their work cut out for them. Online activism is the way to go though, because online discourse is extremely powerful during the primaries (see my Future of America thread). The Conservatives started with with the Tea Party, which got co-opted, then we moved to the net and became much more powerful.

Even though I disagree with 80% of Progressive philosophy, I would still like to see a Progressive party that does not whore itself out just so that other 20% I agree with gets implemented every now and then to return balance to USA politics.