Roosh V Forum
The path of least resistance: LTR Gaming a girl with way lower SMV for your amusemen - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: The path of least resistance: LTR Gaming a girl with way lower SMV for your amusemen (/thread-51384.html)

Pages: 1 2

The path of least resistance: LTR Gaming a girl with way lower SMV for your amusemen - VforVlad - 10-31-2015

What do you guys think of this? I've got a girl who is "cute" but not that cute considering she is overweight and doesn't nearly try hard enough to look good in the make-up/dressing right department. She also missed the boat in the Selfie game by NOT posting the best aesthetic pictures of herself (i thought she looks better in person) therefore decreasing the cock options a bit. But I can control her as she is eager to please and answers messages instantly. The best I get out of a much cuter/hotter girl for a compliment is: I thought you are cute or "handsome". This girl called "Hot A/F", which just adds fuel to the fire.

How's this for an analogy. I'm a fan of Boxing and remember the criticism being leveled against Roy Jones Jr, who is a great fighter but took the path of least resistance by fighting a lot of bums, cab drivers, firemen who were part-time fighters. But it fueled his ego and made him even greater (whether just in his own mind, or according to others). Defending his Title against hand picked opposition.

So what about it? In a world where LTR's are much harder to come by, with all these rules (some of which I read here) in how to go about having a LTR. What's your take on taking a less attractive girl and gaming her as if you were Roy Jones Jr in his prime, dominating. Sure, he fought the occasional great fighter here and there...as I can similarly take on the occasional cuter/hotter girl with high SMV; but this seems to be the best bet in enjoying the company of one girl for a prolonged period of time and turning the odds in your favor by controlling the situation 90% of the time. It feels a little sociopathic to think along these lines..but i'm asking what my RVF brethren think about this.

I apologize in advance if something similar already was brought up in previous threads.

The path of least resistance: LTR Gaming a girl with way lower SMV for your amusemen - Dusty - 10-31-2015

Quote: (10-31-2015 05:38 PM)VforVlad Wrote:  

What do you guys think of this? I've got a girl who is "cute" but not that cute considering she is overweight and doesn't nearly try hard enough to look good in the make-up/dressing right department. She also missed the boat in the Selfie game by NOT posting the best aesthetic pictures of herself (i thought she looks better in person) therefore decreasing the cock options a bit. But I can control her as she is eager to please and answers messages instantly. The best I get out of a much cuter/hotter girl for a compliment is: I thought you are cute or "handsome". This girl called "Hot A/F", which just adds fuel to the fire.

[Image: shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif]

The path of least resistance: LTR Gaming a girl with way lower SMV for your amusemen - VforVlad - 10-31-2015

Quote: (10-31-2015 05:45 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2015 05:38 PM)VforVlad Wrote:  

[Image: shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif]

That's funny. She isn't Obese i will just say. In clothing she looks normal/average, but she has some extra junk in the trunk while nude. I'd say she is on the verge of going over board. Thankfully...she is only 19 YEARS old to my 29, which I take into account.

Her age made it worthwhile. She will decline in looks rapidly for her refusal to take on a active fitness lifestyle but it's not in her immediate future YET. She is one of those "I'm awkward, shy, have anxiety" kinda girls and doesn't go out as much. Not to say that all that makes her promiscuous proof, but combined with what I already described and me keeping her in check...i can get some enjoyment out of her.

The path of least resistance: LTR Gaming a girl with way lower SMV for your amusemen - FireStarter - 10-31-2015

It doesn't sound sociopathic, this is how a lot of guys think.

What it does sound like is giving up before you've even begun. It sounds like you have a low opinion of yourself. It sounds like at this stage you see yourself as a loser. Your post is essentially asking for permission to give up. The great thing about being a man there is a hell of a lot you can change about yourself.

Have you worked on obtaining the best body you can?
Have you worked on maximizing your social skills?
Have you worked on maximizing your earning potential?
Have you worked on improving your fasion?

If you don't find this girl attractive don't get into a LTR with her. It will be shit for her and it will be a constant reminder that you're not as successful as you want to be.

Improve yourself, don't give up before you've even started.

YES, if you have seen a few of my posts on the OKC and Tinder threads, I shared my picture from the OKC/TInder profiles and am very muscular. I shave my head and maintain the beard look due to Male pattern baldness but I am essentially ripped.

I haven gotten laid over the last year with good looking girls but they have a lot of options and lot going on. I'm essentially adding my two cents with regards to Roosh's new material about getting a tired of hook ups as you get older and being a bit burned out in putting in that extra effort for low results (some of which are all due to the female and her behavior).

I don't lack the confidence, in fact it's getting better and better. I just like the idea of taking on a project where you take a girl beneath you who you still find attractive enough, and use her to get a taste of a relationship where you can game her and get away with a lot the way Roy Jones got away with showboating against a inferior opponent, having his hands down using no defense. Maybe there is something to learn here for the future? Not porking a fatty but having your way with her for amusement and learning purposes, while also enjoying a steady character in your life.

In fact, the only thing that may prevent me from going this route is looking at things from her POV. The whole hypergamy thing and knowing that this girl will gain access to a guy above her SMV, who works out and puts in the effort VS her low effort. My pride might not let this happen...as there are plenty of guys beneath me who are on her level, who could be and SHOULD be with her in a ideal and perfect world....but she is ignoring those guys while enjoying someone like me.

The path of least resistance: LTR Gaming a girl with way lower SMV for your amusemen - realologist - 10-31-2015

You want to date a girl in a LTR that you feel is significantly below your value?

Wouldn't your time be better spent increasing your own value and getting a chick you actually want.

The ones that make the fire in your loins burn like a thousand suns.

The ones that make you pass the boner test so hard your dick feels like it could burst through a bomb shelter.

Or a girl that you can barely get it up for. The one that every guy here has probably fucked atleast once.

The one that you never tell your friends you fucked.

The one that you have to close your eyes to fuck because you have to imagine a girl that actually gets your dick harder than a limp wristed faggot

I have got no thoughtful reply to that realologist. Keep em' coming, I will just read and observe what's being said.

I'm not gonna disagree with anything. I gave my two cents.

Quote: (10-31-2015 06:37 PM)realologist Wrote:  

You want to date a girl in a LTR that you feel is significantly below your value?

I will just say this...for this part alone. Her age gives me VALUE. That in and of itself gives me value, similarly to a notch count of scoring a 8 or a 9.

She is 19 years old. I'm entering an age period where those girls are starting to be out of my reach. Her cuteness comes from her youth, despite her bad lifestyle habits. I don't intend on being with her forever. LTR = few months to a year imo.

The path of least resistance: LTR Gaming a girl with way lower SMV for your amusemen - realologist - 10-31-2015

Quote: (10-31-2015 06:50 PM)VforVlad Wrote:  

I will just say this...for this part alone. Her age gives me VALUE. That in and of itself gives me value, similarly to a notch count of scoring a 8 or a 9.

She is 19 years old. I'm entering an age period where those girls are starting to be out of my reach. Her cuteness comes from her youth, despite her bad lifestyle habits. I don't intend on being with her forever. LTR = few months to a year imo.

Here this time I'm going to be more helpful.

I think you have limiting beliefs of yourself. Look at what Giovanny does

He is almost 40.

And I would try searching the forum more before you start another thread or start it in the newbie forum. Right here on the first page is a thread about strategy for ideal wife and marriage. Same things should apply for a LTR as for a wife.

The path of least resistance: LTR Gaming a girl with way lower SMV for your amusemen - HankMoody - 10-31-2015

I'm confused.

If you like this girl, despite her being less attractive than you, date her. You certainly don't need our permission, or anyone's for that matter.

Quote: (10-31-2015 06:59 PM)realologist Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2015 06:50 PM)VforVlad Wrote:  

Here this time I'm going to be more helpful.

I think you have limiting beliefs of yourself. Look at what Giovanny does

He is almost 40.

And I would try searching the forum more before you start another thread or start it in the newbie forum. Right here on the first page is a thread about strategy for ideal wife and marriage. Same things should apply for a LTR as for a wife.

That last part is already covered in the last paragraph of my OP when I said "some of the rules for LTR which I read here". Yes, I read that thread already. It covers a whole set of rules which you have to follow in a finite amount of time (24 hours, some of which we have to go to our Job, and another for sleep). This was a counter point...instead of seeking out the perfect virgin in a perfect environment surrounding her, I proposed a path of lesser resistance, as per my thread title. Not for a future wife or for "The one" but for amusement and experimentation precisely because I don't wanna follow the rules outlined in that thread.

If you're ahead of such a thing, good for you.

P.S. my join date was before you, and I have less posts which means I am not cluttering the forum with threads. I think RSV will be okay with me creating only my third thread i believe.

Quote: (10-31-2015 07:11 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

I'm confused.

If you like this girl, despite her being less attractive than you, date her. You certainly don't need our permission, or anyone's for that matter.

Agreed. It's not really a question of permission. Just a state of mind which I tried to articulate. The view of taking on a hand picked opponent that you can dominate for an easy victory, as Roy Jones Jr did in his career. Didn't make him any less great or a "loser". And how great and talented of a Boxer was he? He certainly could've challenged himself against more all-time great opponents but his career choices still worked.

That's basically what I'm getting at. realologist posted the thread "strategy for ideal wife" which covers a litany of obstacles and hurdles you have to over come, some of which are beyond your control (i.e. the environment surrounding her which Roosh also covered in his latest post "How to stop the fall of women")

I just proposed a different way of doing things. I already said that she is 19 (good starting point), her selfie game sucks which lessens her access to other men (also good), as opposed to moving her to a Small town so she doesn't stray with Big City cock options (which is a bigger challenge), and she is is the shy/awkward/anxiety type. She is compliant/eager and views you as "Hot", as opposed to the much hotter girl who only views you as "cute" or "handsome". Maybe i'm laying out a strategy for what kind of girl to look out for?

I'm just planting a thoughtful seed of going about spending time with one girl and controlling things in your favor with what you're working with (in my case -- decent game knowledge/Red Pill principles) and an athletic/muscular body.

The path of least resistance: LTR Gaming a girl with way lower SMV for your amusemen - Dalaran1991 - 10-31-2015

How can a girl with lower SMV value than yours ever be worthy of LTR material?

You are kidding yourself if you think that once you are tired of banging hot sluts you would be cool with settling down with a plain Jane.

There are virtuous AND attractive women out there, you just need to put in the work to find them, which is why we bang indiscriminately but screen heavily for LTR material.

The path of least resistance is also the least rewarding.

The path of least resistance: LTR Gaming a girl with way lower SMV for your amusemen - Suits - 10-31-2015

OP, how many times have you gotten laid in the last month? Do you routinely seduce women you meet online or is thread 100% speculation?

Quote: (10-31-2015 08:13 PM)Suits Wrote:  

OP, how many times have you gotten laid in the last month? Do you routinely seduce women you meet online or is thread 100% speculation?

Some of my conquests got posted in the tinder/okc section, but I have my up's and downs. I will say that 2015 was my best year.

I'd be lying if I said I routinely get laid, from month to month...but I got two girls in one week about 3 or 4 weeks ago. One on Monday and the other on Saturday both off of Tinder.

Quote: (10-31-2015 08:12 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

You are kidding yourself if you think that once you are tired of banging hot sluts you would be cool with settling down with a plain Jane.

There are virtuous AND attractive women out there, you just need to put in the work to find them, which is why we bang indiscriminately but screen heavily for LTR material.

I mean, it depends on what you think a LTR is. I'm not looking to wife her up or have children.

She is essentially my shooting target for practice/companionship and everything else. I can game her and I can relax at times and get away with it, knowing what she is and how she behaves (observations which I may not have picked up on a few years ago, pre-red pill).

It's a common theme around these parts of how average looking girls get the much better looking men, usually getting pump and dumped. The guy simply had the genetic lottery of being tall and attractive but otherwise nothing, using his looks for a few easy lays because he simply can't get anything above that level. Similarly the girl herself might have a female red pill moment where she knows that's all she is ever gonna get out of these guys, and not sweat it and simply enjoy the sex with much hotter man. In my case in this particular scenario (which is real, and not made up), I don't pump and dump the 19 year old overweight cutie but take the "one man's trash is another men's treasure" approach in realizing the potential with this girl. That I can do things with this girl that the other guy (or guys) who just relied on looks but otherwise probably had no red pill oriented game or knowledge didn't do and were passing through with a hook-up.

I can use my game & looks combination which is otherwise good enough to score some decent to good looking girls for a ONS, and apply it to her. The combination of my strengths and her weaknesses is the reason why I used the ROY JONES JR, Boxing analogy. If anybody knows Roy Jones, they know what I'm talking about.

Mind you, she is 19 (her biggest asset) so the mileage by default is lower, and it's most likely other Teenager boys that plowed her a few times, not experienced men with higher notch counts (which increases the chance of diseases).

The path of least resistance: LTR Gaming a girl with way lower SMV for your amusemen - HankMoody - 10-31-2015

Quote: (10-31-2015 08:42 PM)VforVlad Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2015 08:12 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

I mean, it depends on what you think a LTR is. I'm not looking to wife her up or have children.

She is essentially my shooting target for practice/companionship and everything else. I can game her and I can relax at times and get away with it, knowing what she is and how she behaves (observations which I may not have picked up on a few years ago, pre-red pill).

It's a common theme around these parts of how average looking girls get the much better looking men, usually getting pump and dumped. The guy simply had the genetic lottery of being tall and attractive but otherwise nothing, using his looks for a few easy lays because he simply can't get anything above that level. Similarly the girl herself might have a female red pill moment where she knows that's all she is ever gonna get out of these guys, and not sweat it and simply enjoy the sex with much hotter man. In my case in this particular scenario (which is real, and not made up), I don't pump and dump the 19 year old overweight cutie but take the "one man's trash is another men's treasure" approach in realizing the potential with this girl. That I can do things with this girl that the other guy (or guys) who just relied on looks but otherwise probably had no red pill oriented game or knowledge didn't do and were passing through with a hook-up.

I can use my game & looks combination which is otherwise good enough to score some decent to good looking girls for a ONS, and apply it to her. The combination of my strengths and her weaknesses is the reason why I used the ROY JONES JR, Boxing analogy. If anybody knows Roy Jones, they know what I'm talking about.

Mind you, she is 19 (her biggest asset) so the mileage by default is lower, and it's most likely other Teenager boys that plowed her a few times, not experienced men with higher notch counts (which increases the chance of diseases).

Ok. Just so I understand...

You're going to plow a young chick. Cool.

Are you asking our permission to date her, or fuck her on the regular, even though she's a bit fat?

Do what you want to do, bro. Bang away. Or don't. Otherwise, I'm not sure exactly what you're asking us.

I'm not asking.

See post # 12 for your answer. Just made my contribution to thread creation by giving some food for thought.

That's all. End the thread by stop replying if you like, and it shall get buried to the next page.

Quote: (10-31-2015 09:15 PM)VforVlad Wrote:  

I'm not asking.

See post # 12 for your answer. Just made my contribution to thread creation by giving some food for thought.

That's all. End the thread by stop replying if you like, and it shall get buried to the next page.

I don't understand what your question is.

Quote: (10-31-2015 09:19 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2015 09:15 PM)VforVlad Wrote:  

I'm not asking.

I don't understand what your question is.

That's fine..you can move on.

The path of least resistance: LTR Gaming a girl with way lower SMV for your amusemen - Wahawahwah - 10-31-2015

V for Vlad.
Are you facing a dry spell crisis?
Does this girl really pass the boner test for you?
Or are you turning to an internet forum to rationalize something?

My take (as with most of the posters in this thread) is that you should seek the best or second best chick you can possibly date, not some low hanging fruit. Women are PROVISIONALLY DEPENDENT. Game allows you to

1) Trade up
2) Navigate crazy female behavior
3) Help see yourself in a less masturbatory light and thereby force yourself to strive for something better out of newfound insecurity/anger.
4) Trade up

When you've been with enough females, you kind of tend to value yourself above them. Dont think you're quite there yet. I'd focus more on raising your value than keyboard jockeying

The path of least resistance: LTR Gaming a girl with way lower SMV for your amusemen - Captain Gh - 10-31-2015

The saying that came to my mind reading this was that fat girls (or soon to blow up in your case) are like mopeds: Cool to ride with but you don't want your friends to see you with that! And I use to think just like the OP in the beginning of my Day Game career.

I didn't feel worthy enough to approach the hottest girls, but I was bullshitting myself in saying that they were hot, but that I didn't feel attracted to them. At the end of the day, if I had a choice between of course I would of Banged those "I'm not attracted to these hot chicks over the ones I was approaching. OP will eventually get around to focus on quality.

The path of least resistance: LTR Gaming a girl with way lower SMV for your amusemen - Pride male - 10-31-2015

Not every man can fuck a hottie. There is not enough 8s 9s and 10s for every man out there.

The path of least resistance: LTR Gaming a girl with way lower SMV for your amusemen - VforVlad - 11-01-2015

Quote: (10-31-2015 09:54 PM)Sharkie Wrote:  

V for Vlad.
Are you facing a dry spell crisis?
Does this girl really pass the boner test for you?
Or are you turning to an internet forum to rationalize something?

My take (as with most of the posters in this thread) is that you should seek the best or second best chick you can possibly date, not some low hanging fruit. Women are PROVISIONALLY DEPENDENT. Game allows you to

1) Trade up
2) Navigate crazy female behavior
3) Help see yourself in a less masturbatory light and thereby force yourself to strive for something better out of newfound insecurity/anger.
4) Trade up

When you've been with enough females, you kind of tend to value yourself above them. Dont think you're quite there yet. I'd focus more on raising your value than keyboard jockeying

No, no real dry spell as previously mentioned. I was just laying out a view point with regards to Roosh's latest material about getting OLDER and getting tired of putting in all that effort just to bang girls.

The poster above me is right in that my Game isn't nearly as good as the Vet's but I'm able to read girls pretty well and pick up on what they're like or gonna be like in the future, and I saw something with this girl. Mainly that I can control her and that her being 19 justfies it. All things being equal, if she was older...even as much as 22, i probably wouldn't have the same attitude. But she was in High School just last year. I graduated 12 years ago. That alone gives me a bit of Boner as far as the Boner Test goes. And yes, she does pass the boner test...if I were allowed to post picture, i would share to give an idea.

The path of least resistance: LTR Gaming a girl with way lower SMV for your amusemen - yeppels - 11-03-2015

Don't do it.

I did this once before, without realizing it. I liked literally everything about her except looks. My biggest internal conflict was that she wasn't attractive enough. I thought that "i can be a better person and overcome it because she has so much that I like". Of course nobody is perfect. The longer we stayed together, the more things I didn't like would bother me. Instead of becoming used to her quirks, they started to become annoying. The internal conflict never faded but got worse. Every time I saw hotter women I would get jealous and angry at myself. I would get insecure when being with her in public. She passed the boner test for me but it really just makes you hate yourself when you know you can do better.

Eventually I ended up dragging the relationship into a big pile of shit where I really didn't care and just started being a beta bitch. This was obviously bad for her as well because a relationship where one person hates themselves for being in the relationship is awful. Then I found this forum and promptly broke up with her, which I really should've done 6 months prior.

I think there is a healthy balance of not having to give it 100% every single day to be in a LTR, but also being very attracted to your partner.