Roosh V Forum
Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Milo Yiannopoulos Thread (/thread-50871.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - El Chinito loco - 02-17-2016

Quote: (02-17-2016 12:36 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

I just watched this video. It reminds me of a blog post where the commenters are so busy trashing each other, they forget that the author has written something and is just sitting there waiting for some sort of feedback. He spends most of this talk standing there, silent, looking down, waiting.

I did like the part where a questioner starts listing all the elements of his personal identity, and Milo asks, at about 24:00:

Quote:Quote:

"Do you have a question not related to your identity?"

Most of the time he was talking to them as if he were talking to petulant children throwing floor tantrums.

That is the correct stance to take..when you take people like this seriously in that sort of live public space they tend to see that as a sign of capitulation.

That's why Bernie Sanders looked like such a little bitch when BLM commandeered his podium. If you're the man in front speaking you never surrender up your podium to loud agitators with an agenda.

I notice Trump does the same thing when he gets protestors. He calmly belittles them, waves it off, and allows the audience to police out those people. He doesn't lower himself by actually taking their politics seriously.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Penta Sahi - 02-18-2016

Quote: (02-17-2016 09:10 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (02-17-2016 02:33 AM)Buakaw Wrote:  

Here is Milos complete Rutger speech in good quality:

Milo's frame and demeanor is pretty great. I like how he just smiles and shakes his head when the fat medicated SJW and BLM thugs go into a hog frenzy. Then he calmly waits for their emotions to settle and then destroys their arguments one by one.

Great video. I was always a fan of his witty Twitter antics, but it's great to see that he can back up his online wit in the real world.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Buakaw - 02-18-2016

And here is yesterdays speech at University of Minnesota together with Christina Sommers:

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - PrtSc - 02-18-2016

I listened to the Joe Rogan podcast with Milo on it. I agreed with a lot of what he said, and I like that he's able to present simple truths a lot of us here know in an eloquent fashion.

That being said, I didn't agree with everything he said. When he didn't have the logic or evidence on his side, he did resort to tactics that are akin to those on the left he deplores. For example, on the bible/Christianity and circumcision. Telling Joe that he is "too smart" to believe certain things was unfortunate.

All in all, however, he seems like an intelligent guy that is good to have on the side against modern feminism.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - CynicalContrarian - 02-19-2016

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Irenicus - 02-19-2016

If you are a libtard, an if you see Milo, you might get a PTSD...like these idiots:

Rutgers Students Hold Group Therapy Session After Milo Yiannopoulos Visit

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/02/18...los-visit/

[Image: wtf.jpg] [Image: laugh3.gif]

He should change his legal name to Abu Milo al Yiannopoulos.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Gmac - 02-19-2016

^

Just end it all.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Buakaw - 02-21-2016

A display of feminist IQ after the Minnesota speech

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Malone - 02-21-2016

Can't support his argument, can only be belligerent but won't step up and become violent. What useful idiots.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - El Chinito loco - 02-21-2016

Quote: (02-21-2016 07:44 AM)Buakaw Wrote:  

A display of feminist IQ after the Minnesota speech

Get da fugg outta here get da fugg outta here! durr durr huh huh. You're frat boys get da fugg outta here!

This fag sounds like every other douchebag from New Jersey why is he calling other people frat boys.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Malone - 02-21-2016

Ya he's not saying Frat boys, he's saying "Fuckboys" - which is a Feminist insult for a guy who only fucks her. Yes, it sure does make sense.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Ghost Tiger - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-12-2016 05:51 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2016 05:33 PM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  

I was talking to my teenage daughter about Milo last night because I'm taking her to see him in Ann Arbor later this month.

I would love to read your reaction, as well as your daughter's, to seeing Milo live. If you are so inclined.

I went to Ann Arbor, Michigan last night with my daughter and watched the Milo event live. There's some video of the live stream up at the link below. The audio is shit but they have promised to post higher quality video some time over the next few days.

Unfortunately there were no protesters, or none with courage anyway. The event was pretty tame but the debate was interesting and classy. Milo's opponent, Julie Bindel is clearly quite fond of Milo and so she didn't really come at him with her guns loaded. She seems to save her ammunition for "third wave" feminism since she considers herself "second wave". She denounces much of the same things about feminism that Milo does, but insists that feminism does NOT have a problem with free speech. Rather, feminists have a problem with being TRUE feminists, a sort of variation on the "no true Scotsman" argument tactic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

I was proud of my 14-year-old daughter when she rolled her eyes at a comment from Bindel in reply to Milo's assertion that girls currently do better than boys in school. Bindel replied that this is because girls work harder. My daughter groaned and said, "Oh right honey, and it's got nothing to do with Ritalin." That's my little girl.

There was one moment of tension at the event, however, and you will be pleased to hear that it was instigated by your friendly neighbourhood Ghost Tiger. If you look at the video at about the 3:02 mark, there is a tranny asking a question, or rather making a statement, as the event host is trying to hold the microphone closer so the precious little dear can be heard. It is at that moment that he/she/it proceeded to complain that the event organizers had denied him/her/it a "platform". I could not contain my troll instincts and I shouted out, "Yeah, that's why he's sticking a fucking mic in your face! You fuckin' asshole!" My outburst apparently inspired a few young fellows sitting near me to action as they commenced the now infamous chant, "TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! ..." Obviously it would have been terribly rude of me to fail to participate in something I had clearly instigated, and so I added my own formidable voice to the chant, and it was glorious. However, the women's studies professor who was moderating the event did not share our love for our new Emperor, and she proceeded to become triggered. She leapt from her seat and screamed, "STOP THAT!", with the cords in her neck bulging from her feral fury. We were actually stopping anyway, since the poor tranny wasn't much of a match for us and we were losing interest, but it was great fun to see the mod lose her shit to be sure. One of the young guys turned to me and giggled, "Thanks man. We have been SO wanting to do that all night." Indeed. Anything I can do to be of service to my fellow man in this culture war, I will do it if I am able.

My daughter and I met Milo after the event and he is a great guy. A line to meet him immediately formed and snaked around the wall of the hall, over 100 people deep. The offer was made to meet either Milo or Bindel but, sadly, even the tranny that Bindel championed got in to the Milo line. That was exquisite. Bindel the angry lesbian could barely conceal her rage as she quickly made her exit. Milo was exceedingly generous with his time. He met with every single person that wanted to meet him and chatted and took photos. This process went on for hours. Even when the event organizers tried to lamely shout that there were only "5 minutes left" before they had to surrender the room, Milo heroically ignored them and carried on until EVERY guest in the line-up got their Milo fix.

It was a great event and I congratulate the University of Michigan for having the courage to defy the current standard of "no platform" orders against both Milo AND Bindel (Milo jokes that Bindel got "no platformed" first, and he HATES her for it) and allow the event to proceed with virtually no "safe space" rule enforcement whatsoever. The event organizers were very classy guys and even the moderator was laid back, even though she was still a moonbat libtard. The whole experience gave me hope that we're going to win this war. Onward my brothers. What we do in life echoes in eternity. Besides, come on you apes! You wanna live forever?

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Ghost Tiger - 02-24-2016

[Image: m2Cu0Do.jpg]

https://twitter.com/Orange_Nassau/status...4646189056

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - El Chinito loco - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 10:10 PM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2016 05:51 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2016 05:33 PM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  

I was talking to my teenage daughter about Milo last night because I'm taking her to see him in Ann Arbor later this month.

I would love to read your reaction, as well as your daughter's, to seeing Milo live. If you are so inclined.

I went to Ann Arbor, Michigan last night with my daughter and watched the Milo event live. There's some video of the live stream up at the link below. The audio is shit but they have promised to post higher quality video some time over the next few days.

Unfortunately there were no protesters, or none with courage anyway. The event was pretty tame but the debate was interesting and classy. Milo's opponent, Julie Bindel is clearly quite fond of Milo and so she didn't really come at him with her guns loaded. She seems to save her ammunition for "third wave" feminism since she considers herself "second wave". She denounces much of the same things about feminism that Milo does, but insists that feminism does NOT have a problem with free speech. Rather, feminists have a problem with being TRUE feminists, a sort of variation on the "no true Scotsman" argument tactic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Feminists in denial always trot out this piece of garbage to try and deflect attention from the many "extremist" types who actually make up the majority of their movement in academia and hold the reins more often than not. It's a tactic commonly deployed to avoid scrutiny of their ideology and how deeply broken it is.

This is the muslim equivalent of using the same no true scotsman argument:

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - debeguiled - 02-25-2016

I laughed when the moderator yelled, "Stop that!" It reminded me of what Patrice O'Neal used to do to women on his radio show. At first they would be decorous, sweet even, but he would needle them for a while, and they started to get less ladylike, and more vulgar, until soon, the true solipsistic omnipotence of the primal feminine would come out, and they would start barking orders and proclamations about reality and Patrice would say,

Quote:Quote:

There it is, that's the real woman coming out.

This moderator seemed to have all her years of social programming stripped off for an instant, and she allowed her inner drill sergeant to come out.

Nice work.

Patrice would be proud.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Ghost Tiger - 02-25-2016

Quote: (02-25-2016 02:23 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Nice work.

Patrice would be proud.

Wow. High praise. Thanks very much my friend. You humble me. And that is no easy accomplishment, let me tell you.

Cheers

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Buakaw - 02-25-2016

Milo Yiannopoulos vs. Julie Bindel at the University of Michigan (with better sound)

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Ghost Tiger - 02-25-2016

Quote: (02-25-2016 03:44 PM)Buakaw Wrote:  

Milo Yiannopoulos vs. Julie Bindel at the University of Michigan (with better sound)

They switched cameras for the Trump chant. Sneaky. You don't get to see the triggered mod in the final video. White knights. White knights everywhere.

[Image: XBKpWGX.jpg]

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - RatInTheWoods - 02-25-2016

Just been catching up on Milo and his great work.

I got to say I love his style, and thank god he is on our side and serving it up to the SJW brigade.

I love how as a homo that nails black dudes, he is almost immune to all the SJW counter attacks.

They really struggle to land a hit on him.

He is also a very clever bastard and can think on his feet.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Ghost Tiger - 02-26-2016

Interesting article at Danger & Play:

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/02/25/...on-miller/

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Latinopan - 04-02-2016

[Image: daily_gifdump_1034_05.gif]

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - debeguiled - 04-02-2016

Quote: (04-02-2016 12:54 AM)Latinopan Wrote:  

[Image: daily_gifdump_1034_05.gif]

^
^
This is Milo these days. Summed up in a gif.

The professional fabulous gay.

Wasn't he out there championing gamers just a few months ago? And a tech editor? What happened to all that stuff once he started getting really popular?

Links to articles at Breitbart are few and far between on his Twitter feed recently, although there are plenty of pictures of his hair and fan art and the people he is fucking, or at least claiming to fuck.

Even when he is making a good point about Trump, I cringe because it seems that his real point is making us listen to him call Trump "Daddy."

He has the same problem as the one well dissected over at the Tomi Lahren thread.

thread-54745...63168.html

They are both attention whores, full flaming stop. It should twist our guts when we hear them, because even though they may seem to be endorsing views that are important to men in the modern world, their real communications come from their attitudes and their natures.

Lahren, the hot blonde with the petulant angry face, she is almost like kryptonite.

I knew, the first time I saw her that she was a bitch, but something about that skinny blonde look, man, if only she said or did something that made her seem cool. That would sooth my cognitive dissonance.

Wait, I like some of her talking points, watch me now, talk myself out of my gut instincts, and convince myself that she is anything other than a vitriolic skank.

Here's Milo. Supercilious and self congratulatory gay guy, not my kind of guy.

But wait, look at him now, destroying feminists on Prime Time news shows, maybe he isn't so bad. Crashing the Amber Rose Slut Walk. He could be a cool guy.

Maybe I don't mind him sneaking in comments about what kind of dick he likes or posting pictures of his food and his beauty regime.

No.

To both of them. They are using my appreciation of talking points and valid arguments to sell me their fruity fucking personal brands which is all they really care about in the end.

Fake reporters, fake commentators, fake champions of misunderstood men. Starting out getting support from a wide range of people by parroting talking points, and then, little by little, sneaking in their own idiosyncratic, stupid, self absorbed personality traits until that is all they have left, and they get away with it because it is gradual, and it started out so well.

Fuck all that. Fuck calling Trump fucking "Daddy."

This was how political correctness started too. How did things get so fucked up? It was incremental just like this. I remember the first time I heard the term "politically correct" like it was yesterday.

It was the early eighties, and my roommate at college was making a pretty good point about something, and he ended his dissertation on the issue by saying that, anyway, my view wasn't "politically correct."

And my gut twisted at that phrase, but I let it go because the point he was making before that was a good one.

He had talked me out of my intuition.

How the fuck was I to know that the point he was making would disappear in the mists of time, and the phrase would remain and metastasize into the monstrosity it is today?

Shit. This was at Berkeley during the inception of the term. If I had trashed him for using it I may have been able to stop "political correctness" cold in its tracks as an expression.

Like murdering Hitler when he was a baby.

But it was not to be.

I'm not saying it is some big conspiracy, or that these people are necessarily planning this individually to get their way, although they might be.

I am saying trust your gut always. Don't let people talk or shame you out of your intuition, ever, even if it seems like you are nitpicking or being difficult.

At the end of the day, or more accurately, at the end of the media appearance, like Tomi being about Tomi, Milo is about Milo, and I don't care if he perfectly expresses views I hold to a captive audience of the earth's population, my gut ain't buying it, and as he gets more popular, you won't hear him talking about anything that doesn't make him feel like Mommy's most favorite little boy.

Because that is what he is really about.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Malone - 04-02-2016

So if you care about what he says so little, then maybe don't read the thread about him? You could also try not writing giant walls of text about him.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Horus - 04-02-2016

Quote: (04-02-2016 01:12 PM)Malone Wrote:  

So if you care about what he says so little, then maybe don't read the thread about him? You could also try not writing giant walls of text about him.

And perhaps you could stop crying about someone who wrote a well-reasoned rebuttal to the ideas of an increasingly well-known internet personality. Why should he not be the target of criticism?

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - spokepoker - 04-02-2016

He (debeguiled) has a lot of really good points, and hits the head on why I liked what Milo was saying, but didn't like him as a person. Same with that Tomi chick, I could see she was hot, but something felt off about what she was saying, versus how she was actually living her life.

I remember the stages of "politically correct". In the 80's it was a foreign concept, in the 90's it was funny and a butt of jokes. Then after 9/11 died down a bit, it threatened your job and livelihood.
Fuckin sneaky ass marxists.