Roosh V Forum
When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else (/thread-49952.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - BetaNoMore - 08-20-2015

From this thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-49772.html

Girl said she won't date me anymore if I were to date others after 2.5 months of dating. I reluctantly agreed because I liked her and thought something more serious could happen so I decided to see what would happen...

Now new info came up.

TLDR Version of the following: She lied about not fucking other guys while we were dating (we were not "exclusive" though). Lied multiple times and put my health at risk.

Longer version:

So I met this girl on Tinder 2.5 months ago and we had sex the first night. Didn't think it was serious but we kept meeting up and dating once a week (not just fucking, but actual dating stuff).

During the first few weeks of dating, she told me that she only went on a few Tinder dates prior to me and nothing happened. She talked about the last time she had sex which was "a long time ago" and since she was tested etc so I believed her. Over the next little while, each time we had sex, I would ask her before I would perform oral on her: "Hey, I don't care if you have slept with any guys, but let me know if you have right now so I won't go down on you." Every single time, she would say "No, I haven't slept with anyone else."

Last week when she asked for more commitment to not date anyone else, she revealed to me that she went on one other Tinder date while dating me but "nothing happened." I was shocked because I thought she wasn't dating anyone else but I said "well, we weren't exclusive so I don't really care. And you said nothing happened."

Last night, she tells me that about a month ago, she went on a tinder date and slept with a guy.

This poses multiple issues for me:

- The main one was the fact that she put my health at risk by lying multiple times.
- The fact that she lied so easily and so convincingly.
- The fact that 1 month ago, even though we weren't exclusive and I didn't give her the impression that we were, we were pretty intimate and it wasn't just a fuck. The fact that she could also fuck another guy while we were getting closer sickens me.
- Maybe I can't be mad that she fucked another guy because we weren't exclusive but viscerally I feel repulsed. Also feel "betrayed" because from above, she gave me the impression that she wasn't fucking someone else.

She cried etc and said she made a huge mistake. I said not "singular" because she lied multiple times. She said it's not who she is and she was afraid to be vulnerable and thought that she could not be the "nice girl" anymore so she could go out and sleep with dudes. She said she didn't know what my intentions were. I said even so, that doesn't give her the right to lie to me and put my health at risk.

She said she didn't know what she wanted but now she knows it isn't to sleep around and that she really likes me. She said she wants more time to show that that isn't who she is and to prove to me that she can make it work.

This shook me pretty hard because she lied so easily and convincingly. I also thought she was getting more emotionally attached but yet she still got fucked by some guy.

I probably already know the correct answer but any point in giving her a chance? Or is it NEXT.

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - kaotic - 08-20-2015

Quote: (08-20-2015 04:28 PM)BetaNoMore Wrote:  

She cried etc and said she made a huge mistake. I said not "singular" because she lied multiple times. She said it's not who she is and she was afraid to be vulnerable and thought that she could not be the "nice girl" anymore so she could go out and sleep with dudes. She said she didn't know what my intentions were. I said even so, that doesn't give her the right to lie to me and put my health at risk.

There's a funny saying me and my friend use with girls we know, "Liar, Liar, Whore !"

In this case this bitch is lying, she didn't do it to because she was afraid and vulnerable, this bitch did it because you weren't giving her enough "attention" and she wanted to feel validated by other men.

She showed EXACTLY who she is by her actions, not her words.

Quote:Quote:

She said she didn't know what she wanted but now she knows it isn't to sleep around and that she really likes me. She said she wants more time to show that that isn't who she is and to prove to me that she can make it work.

Read: I got banged out by some dude but I want a relationship with you babe.

FUCK that. Anytime a girl lies or does something sketchy, LTR views are AUTOMATICALLY dropped, she's just another hoe you're fucking.

She can prove all she wants, but you ain't buying.

This shook me pretty hard because she lied so easily and convincingly. I also thought she was getting more emotionally attached but yet she still got fucked by some guy.

If she did it once, she can do it again, it's already in your head and poisoning your mind. The last thing you need is to worry about what your LTR is doing behind your back. Not to mention this is ammunition when a fight ensues.

She wasn't emotionally attached, you were second place.

Why ?

-She wanted more commitment - you said no.
-She then decided to get banged out by another guy while talking to you.
-She realized said guy pumped and dumped her with no intention of an LTR.
-She thought she can come back, you'll forgive her, then LTR her.

I probably already know the correct answer but any point in giving her a chance? Or is it NEXT.

NO CHANCES. She is NOT LTR or dating material, just another Tinder girl you're banging.

You really want to reward someone whose harmed you ?

At the most, if she's 7-9, she's a fuck buddy, or a girl that's apart of your harem. WRAP UP when you bang her.

You can milk her for the LTR qualities she has, sooner or later she'll leave once she realizes it isn't going anywhere. Her problem, not yours.

Or if she's a sub 6, straight next her and get rid of the worry or headache.

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - ryanf - 08-20-2015

^ nailed it in every front. She disrespected you by lying and fucking another guy. He probably pumped and dumped, and now she comes back to you, captain smoochy, for commitment. Fuck that. Goodbye.

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - Sonoma - 08-20-2015

I dated a girl who did something similar but not as bad, but in the end its the same thing- she doesn't act like LTR material

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - Travesty - 08-20-2015

Met on Tinder, fucked on first date, wants Disneyesque romance. [Image: lol.gif]

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - Suits - 08-20-2015

The best indicator of future behaviour is past behaviour.

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - kaotic - 08-20-2015

Quote: (08-20-2015 06:12 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

Met on Tinder, fucked on first date, wants Disneyesque romance. [Image: lol.gif]

It's not romantic unless your blow a load in her mouth and face !

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - monster - 08-20-2015

Don't you see? This drama is the reason she likes you.

She values the guilt just as much as the sex and that's why she likes you.

If you want to keep the relationship with her you have to respect this - that she values the lows as much as the highs - and continually maintain that.

It sounds like YOU too want a disney-esque relationship with an sweet, good virgin who will be at your beck and call. Well, news flash, that will never happen. Relationships are more about managing emotions than anything else.

You're not red pill yet. If you were redpill this news that she lied about sexual partners would not be a surprise to you and you never would have believed her in the first place when she told you.

I say don't be so judgemental on her because you're still not there yet. I'd say keep dating and gain those reference experiences.

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - Captain Gh - 08-20-2015

Quote: (08-20-2015 04:45 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

There's a funny saying me and my friend use with girls we know, "Liar, Liar, Whore !"

In this case this bitch is lying, she didn't do it to because she was afraid and vulnerable, this bitch did it because you weren't giving her enough "attention" and she wanted to feel validated by other men.

She showed EXACTLY who she is by her actions, not her words.

Read: I got banged out by some dude but I want a relationship with you babe.

FUCK that. Anytime a girl lies or does something sketchy, LTR views are AUTOMATICALLY dropped, she's just another hoe you're fucking.

She can prove all she wants, but you ain't buying.

If she did it once, she can do it again, it's already in your head and poisoning your mind. The last thing you need is to worry about what your LTR is doing behind your back. Not to mention this is ammunition when a fight ensues.

She wasn't emotionally attached, you were second place.

Why ?

-She wanted more commitment - you said no.
-She then decided to get banged out by another guy while talking to you.
-She realized said guy pumped and dumped her with no intention of an LTR.
-She thought she can come back, you'll forgive her, then LTR her.

NO CHANCES. She is NOT LTR or dating material, just another Tinder girl you're banging.

You really want to reward someone whose harmed you ?

At the most, if she's 7-9, she's a fuck buddy, or a girl that's apart of your harem. WRAP UP when you bang her.

You can milk her for the LTR qualities she has, sooner or later she'll leave once she realizes it isn't going anywhere. Her problem, not yours.

Or if she's a sub 6, straight next her and get rid of the worry or headache.

Damn this thread can pretty much be closed since kaotic pretty much laid it down like a BOSS!! Fallow exactly is advice OP. You shouldn't but in case you give her another chance, have a heart of stone and don't be to emotionally invested in her and none of that romantic shit. Most importantly fuck her like you hate her everytime. It will help you build that emotional barrier more quickly since you're new to the game

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - Just Approach - 08-21-2015

ALWAYS BE REPLACING NOT CHASING!!!

I will never understand why guys will get back with or forgive a girl who has cheated on them. This shows weakness as she has disrespected you in a way that can't be undone and once a cheater always a cheater.
You will be in an endless pit of worry and mistrust of you decide to let her back in your life.

Imagine being paranoid that she is cheating on you again a majority of the time over the most basic things like if she doesn't text you back in time or says she's busy, or even hanging out with a friend. Your mind will be going crazy trying to figure out if she is telling you a lie or not.

Always have an Abundance Mentality!!!

There are millions of better looking and more responsible girls out there. Don't cut yourself short and settle for her. All you are doing is wasting time and waiting till it happens again.

"Some people say relationships are like glass, that once broken you will only get cut trying to fix it."

Tupac about Women and Bitches One of the greatest transitions from Blue Pill to Red Pill in regards to perceiving women.

Bitches Ain't Shit But Hoes & Tricks!!!

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - BetaNoMore - 08-21-2015

Just got off the phone with her and told her NO MAS. Fucking sucks because I thought that there was something between us and that something "meaningful" could have grown but alas it didn't happen.

I'll clarify again that she didn't technically "cheat" in the strictest sense but in spirit she did. She gave me the impression that she wasn't dating others and flat out told me she wasn't fucking anyone else on at least 3-4 separate occasions. I mean I was dating around up to one month into our dating and who knows, I may have fucked someone else given the opportunity but she really made it seem like she was being attached. For her to act so attached and then fuck another dude is messed.

Also, the hamster spins in her. She complained last week that I wasn't opening up enough. She just told me that right before she fucked another guy, she was "confused" because of something I shared to her about a past relationship. So I said told her how hilarious it was that she complains I don't open up, and when I do, that's her excuse to fuck some other dude.

She was crying over the phone and kept saying it was only "one" mistake. I corrected her and said it wasn't just the one, but she kept repeating the lie again and again and with no hit to her conscience. She started blaming me for not letting her know where I stood etc etc but I said I treated her way more than just a fuck buddy and she knows that. I said "well, if you didn't know where I stood, you could have asked rather than fuck some guy and lie to me about it and jeopardize my health." She kept crying and said stuff like she didn't want to be vulnerable and thought she wanted to fuck around to prove something to herself or some shit. She said she hasn't liked someone in 2 years and it "scared" her lol. She even pulled out the "well I chose you not him!111!!1" Typical non-sense. She also said that she was coming clean now so she's not a liar.

Well, she wanted to be some "empowered" woman by sleeping around? She doesn't get the luxury of a guy like me to commit to her. I hate that feminists have fucked up male-female relationships. They think that they can be "empowered" by getting stuffed but still can land a quality guy for the long haul.

She may or may not have been pumped and dumped by some dude and it doesn't matter. She was insistent that she only saw him once and he wanted to hang out again but she didn't want to. She said it was "only" once. She said relationships aren't perfect and people mess up. I said fucking some other guy while we were being intimate with each other is the worst thing you can do to a guy. I told her I wish she never did that but there's no going back. I fucked her super good each time we met, multiple times to the point where she couldn't walk anymore and was super tender down there. Yet, she still thirsted for other cock. Fuck that shit.

And to the comments about me having some Disney fantasy - I won't lie. I still have that. My last LTR soul crushed me as I thought we would get married but certain circumstances happened and things went downhill. I dunno, I keep reading the forums and redpill etc and a part of me wants to have that fantasy come true but with each failed "relationship" and all the fucked up things that I read that women do, I'm becoming more and more jaded.

This girl is a solid 7.5 if not an 8 depending on your tastes. There were a ton of underlying red flags but she had a ton of other solid qualities which I thought meant that maybe those potential red flags, even though are often the rule and true, I gave her the benefit of the doubt because I had a good feeling about her. I didn't even need to put her to the test and she failed. But now I know better. This sucks ass but I'm sure I'll get over it soon.

Thanks for everyone's insight.

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - Haxton - 08-21-2015

Don`t get too hard on you for still having deep deep down the wish that those Dysney-fantasies might become true one day with the "One".

It is pretty easy to understand the red pill rationally and intellectually, but it takes a long long time to really fully understand and embrace it emotionally.
Maybe it is even a never-ending process.

Anyways,
regards to the topic and what to do, you already have received enough solid input - so good luck!^^

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - Coldfire - 08-21-2015

There is nothing to discuss. The relationship is over she lied and could have given you an std. Walk away never look back.

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - kaotic - 08-21-2015

Quote: (08-21-2015 04:09 AM)BetaNoMore Wrote:  

Just got off the phone with her and told her NO MAS. Fucking sucks because I thought that there was something between us and that something "meaningful" could have grown but alas it didn't happen.

Get that pussy off the pedestal.

I'll clarify again that she didn't technically "cheat" in the strictest sense but in spirit she did. She gave me the impression that she wasn't dating others and flat out told me she wasn't fucking anyone else on at least 3-4 separate occasions.

STOP defending this hoe dude, she lied, she fucked other dudes, didn't tell you, potential for STD, or even worse get prego and claim it's yours.

I mean I was dating around up to one month into our dating and who knows, I may have fucked someone else given the opportunity but she really made it seem like she was being attached. For her to act so attached and then fuck another dude is messed.

So what, that isn't the problem, you didn't give her what she wanted, she got pissed, and fucked another dude thinking he'd give her what she wanted and didn't. Now you've got leftovers - you can toss it in the garbage.

Also, the hamster spins in her. She complained last week that I wasn't opening up enough. She just told me that right before she fucked another guy, she was "confused" because of something I shared to her about a past relationship. So I said told her how hilarious it was that she complains I don't open up, and when I do, that's her excuse to fuck some other dude.

You told her what you were about, nothing confusing about it. Good, you called her out on her shit.

She was crying over the phone and kept saying it was only "one" mistake. I corrected her and said it wasn't just the one, but she kept repeating the lie again and again and with no hit to her conscience. She started blaming me for not letting her know where I stood etc etc but I said I treated her way more than just a fuck buddy and she knows that.

It was one mistake too many. Women are capable of being so in denial they'll believe their lives forever.

Typical, she fucks up, and tosses blame on you. NEXT her asap.

I said "well, if you didn't know where I stood, you could have asked rather than fuck some guy and lie to me about it and jeopardize my health." She kept crying and said stuff like she didn't want to be vulnerable and thought she wanted to fuck around to prove something to herself or some shit.

Calling her on her shit good.
[Image: clap.gif]

Fuck around and prove something ? The only thing she proved is she's a hoe.

She said she hasn't liked someone in 2 years and it "scared" her lol. She even pulled out the "well I chose you not him!111!!1" Typical non-sense. She also said that she was coming clean now so she's not a liar.

That wreaks of desperation - she fucked up - now it's all money betting on you.

Well, she wanted to be some "empowered" woman by sleeping around? She doesn't get the luxury of a guy like me to commit to her. I hate that feminists have fucked up male-female relationships. They think that they can be "empowered" by getting stuffed but still can land a quality guy for the long haul.

Exactly, you're better than this shit and deserve better. A woman's test is loyalty a man she claims to only want to be with.

She may or may not have been pumped and dumped by some dude and it doesn't matter. She was insistent that she only saw him once and he wanted to hang out again but she didn't want to. She said it was "only" once. She said relationships aren't perfect and people mess up. I said fucking some other guy while we were being intimate with each other is the worst thing you can do to a guy. I told her I wish she never did that but there's no going back. I fucked her super good each time we met, multiple times to the point where she couldn't walk anymore and was super tender down there. Yet, she still thirsted for other cock. Fuck that shit.

She only saw him once, she got pumped and dumped, end of story.

Good sex doesn't always equate to a good relationship. I had one of the best fucks with a harem girl of mine, she was 19, tight, banging body, but her mind rather annoyed me sometimes and she was really into drugs. I had to next her despite the sex, she's still texted me and called me late nights. I never answered and moved on.

And to the comments about me having some Disney fantasy - I won't lie. I still have that. My last LTR soul crushed me as I thought we would get married but certain circumstances happened and things went downhill. I dunno, I keep reading the forums and redpill etc and a part of me wants to have that fantasy come true but with each failed "relationship" and all the fucked up things that I read that women do, I'm becoming more and more jaded.

STOP being jaded dude, don't become a dude that just ruins women and hate fucks them. Be a man who enjoys life and the women who come into it.

I gave an old ex a promise ring, thought she was the hottest piece of pussy I could lock down, was I an IDIOT !

Look at this marriage thread dude, it's new:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-49934-page-2.html

Even married couples without kids got divorced - marriage is an institution that needs to be privatized. Do you really want to run the risk of getting divorce raped ? If you have kids do you want custody taken away or barely seen them ?

It's a nightmare, your fantasy dream of marriage is poison to your game and to your HEALING also.

The more women I bang, the more mini LTR's I have, the longer my main LTR goes, the more women I bang on the side - all are making me realize marriage is a joke. Plenty of dudes have kids without marrying. Plenty of dudes enjoy LTR's without marrying.

This girl is a solid 7.5 if not an 8 depending on your tastes. There were a ton of underlying red flags but she had a ton of other solid qualities which I thought meant that maybe those potential red flags, even though are often the rule and true, I gave her the benefit of the doubt because I had a good feeling about her. I didn't even need to put her to the test and she failed. But now I know better. This sucks ass but I'm sure I'll get over it soon.

For everyone 9 out there, some dude was sick of her shit and pumped and dumped her. One man's junk is another man's treasure.

Remember that.

You saw the red flags and ignored because you had a fantasy about getting married and supposedly saw her as an LTR because of great sex.

You gave her a pussy pass - you gave her an inch and she took a mile (fucking another guy).

Advice:

You need to withdraw from gaming girls.

Focus on bettering yourself, focus on your job, work out, hangout with your boys.

You need to heal, better yourself, then create an abundance mentality.

If you do game, have no thoughts of an LTR, just enjoy the moment with them.

The LTR/Fantasy/Marriage mindset is poison to a man whose hurt and is trying to heal.

P.S. DO NOT CONTACT RULE has been initiated, block her on everything, delete her number.

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - amusedmastery - 08-21-2015

Listen to the solid advice you're getting here from these guys. Feral cats are NOT LTR or marriage material. She's banging her way through Tinder and will cause you insane problems. Enjoy the bang you got and commence re-asserting your frame before you re-enter game.

I advise any man to not enter an LTR until mid thirties (peak male SMV). Turn off the romantic love switch until then.

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - GlobalMan - 08-21-2015

The main one was the fact that she put my health at risk by lying multiple times.

Hey, I don't care if you have slept with any guys, but let me know if you have right now so I won't go down on you.

You are way too concerned about this. You're not going to know who she slept with prior to you or what she may have, she may not even know what she has, so sleeping with other guys while sleeping with you isn't going to make big difference. If your goal is to bang a lot of women its silly to be worried out what the girl is doing or what she may get.

The bigger issue- Stop asking girls questions that don't matter in the bigger picture. Such as: Are you sleeping with anyone else, how many guys have you been with, do you have a boyfriend etc. The only purpose to those questions is to try to ease some anxiety within you, they do not change what is happening or will happen. Questions or statements from you won't control behavior or change what a woman does- Only a strong frame will shape her behavior to your liking, all you can do is bang her well and show her that you're a superior man by your actions and how you deal with her. Thats what will keep her wanting only you. Not asking her to "promise".

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - BetaNoMore - 08-21-2015

Quote: (08-21-2015 12:23 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Advice:

You need to withdraw from gaming girls.

Focus on bettering yourself, focus on your job, work out, hangout with your boys.

You need to heal, better yourself, then create an abundance mentality.

If you do game, have no thoughts of an LTR, just enjoy the moment with them.

The LTR/Fantasy/Marriage mindset is poison to a man whose hurt and is trying to heal.

P.S. DO NOT CONTACT RULE has been initiated, block her on everything, delete her number.

You're right I need to heal myself. My previous very serious LTR ended about 4 months ago (I finally walked away from that) and I still have nightmares over how it went so wrong.

I got on Tinder soon after and was at one point going on dates with 3-4 different girls a week. I don't think I'm cut out to be a player like most guys on here. The first few times after banging the chick in this thread, I felt an "emptiness" inside wanting something to be more meaningful rather than just a scratch of a biological urge. I saw it as a hook up more than anything but as we saw each other more, I thought she was a cool girl and obviously you start bonding.

I'll let this stew for a while before attempting to game again.

Thanks for everyone's replies.

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - CleanSlate - 08-21-2015

Kaotic laid it down like a boss.

May I offer one more suggestion? Change your screenname. BetaNoMore sounds more like you are looking towards the past.

Look towards the future.

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - BlueOcean - 08-21-2015

A girl who's disloyal is not relationship material ever.

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - kaotic - 08-21-2015

Quote: (08-21-2015 02:31 PM)BetaNoMore Wrote:  

You're right I need to heal myself. My previous very serious LTR ended about 4 months ago (I finally walked away from that) and I still have nightmares over how it went so wrong.

I got on Tinder soon after and was at one point going on dates with 3-4 different girls a week. I don't think I'm cut out to be a player like most guys on here. The first few times after banging the chick in this thread, I felt an "emptiness" inside wanting something to be more meaningful rather than just a scratch of a biological urge. I saw it as a hook up more than anything but as we saw each other more, I thought she was a cool girl and obviously you start bonding.

I'll let this stew for a while before attempting to game again.

Thanks for everyone's replies.

If this is true, then you really need to back off girls for awhile. After my bad breakup I didn't seriously date anyone for 2 years.

Had a few flings, ran through some girls, but it was mostly me time up until 2 years ago when I met my current LTR and I've been banging girls on the side also.

Player's aren't empty or jaded, they relish in the abundance mentality and love women. They enjoy their time with the ones who compliment their lives, it's not a bad thing at all, it's all positive vibes.

Yeah not everyone is made to be a player - read this.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying a QUALITY girl in an LTR. If that's your thing - then do it. Do it RIGHT.

You should be self aware on game, know the red flags, be willing and able to cash out your chips and walk away from a bad investment.

Just chill out and enjoy your life for now, hell do what some guys did here, travel the world by yourself.

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - PapayaTapper - 08-21-2015

I wrote this in another post but I think it's appropriate for this thread as well

Personally I never decide if it's a LTR up front, which it sounds to me like that's what you were trying to do. I think that's a mistake when I see people considering this. There are way too many unknowns. Plus it's almost always a sign that you care too much whether it works out or not. This is why this shocked and got to you.

For me it's always been :

Step1 go for the bang.

Step 2 go for the hang & bang again if I liked bang 1 and she wants me to bang again.

Step 3 go for hang & bang again if I liked bang 2 and she wants to go again...rinse and repeat.

That just seems like the natural progression to me

If that goes on for whatever length of time you call an LTR then it is a LTR. Lo and behold... you've got a girlfriend.

Trying to make a predetermination that expectations will match with a subsequent reality is always a dubious proposition at best.

If you're ok banging a chick with a BF or sleeping with other dudes then I'd say just go for the bang first and forget about what happens after....but wrap it up

Again me personally, as soon as it looks like I'm going to be having sex with a chick regularly or moving forward I always always always say "Hey, just so you know...I don't sleep with girls who sleep with other men". Just a statement...no response needed

As far as this chick goes..you already know the long term answer...else you wouldn't questioning it here. I'd bang her until it's no longer fun or she doesn't fit your rotation

Quote: (08-21-2015 05:26 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

I wrote this in another post but I think it's appropriate for this thread as well

Personally I never decide if it's a LTR up front, which it sounds to me like that's what you were trying to do. I think that's a mistake when I see people considering this. There are way too many unknowns. Plus it's almost always a sign that you care too much whether it works out or not. This is why this shocked and got to you.

For me it's always been :

Step1 go for the bang.

Step 2 go for the hang & bang again if I liked bang 1 and she wants me to bang again.

Step 3 go for hang & bang again if I liked bang 2 and she wants to go again...rinse and repeat.

That just seems like the natural progression to me

If that goes on for whatever length of time you call an LTR then it is a LTR. Lo and behold... you've got a girlfriend.

Trying to make a predetermination that expectations will match with a subsequent reality is always a dubious proposition at best.

If you're ok banging a chick with a BF or sleeping with other dudes then I'd say just go for the bang first and forget about what happens after....but wrap it up

Again me personally, as soon as it looks like I'm going to be having sex with a chick regularly or moving forward I always always always say "Hey, just so you know...I don't sleep with girls who sleep with other men". Just a statement...no response needed

As far as this chick goes..you already know the long term answer...else you wouldn't questioning it here. I'd bang her until it's no longer fun or she doesn't fit your rotation

That's what I believe too. At the beginning, I really thought that there was an expiry date on what we were doing. There was a significant age gap too (i just turned 30, she's early 20s) which along with the other red flags made me feel the emptiness inside after we first banged a few times. But it turns out we got along and I thought she was cool and had good qualities.

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - PapayaTapper - 08-21-2015

Quote: (08-21-2015 05:47 PM)BetaNoMore Wrote:  

That's what I believe too. At the beginning, I really thought that there was an expiry date on what we were doing. There was a significant age gap too (i just turned 30, she's early 20s) which along with the other red flags made me feel the emptiness inside after we first banged a few times. But it turns out we got along and I thought she was cool and had good qualities.

There's an expiry date on EVERYTHING we do...it's called death. Everything else that happens before that just either enhances or detracts from your journey.

It sounds to me like you have your head on pretty straight...just still transitioning out of the "romantic fantasy" we all are fed growing up.

Kaotic wrote: "There is nothing wrong with enjoying a QUALITY girl in an LTR. If that's your thing - then do it. Do it RIGHT."

^^^Bingo

Just add this experience to your life's "toolbox". The good news is you're here and your eyes have been opened. Even better news is your a man whose value is on the rise for the next decade and a half (or possibly longer). This poor 20 something y,o. cum bucket's peak is already passed her by and she doesn't even know it.

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - realologist - 08-21-2015

It seemed although you said you weren't exclusive with her that you wanted to be otherwise this wouldn't have upset you and you would have had a stable of other women to choose from.

She also wanted exclusivity and you denied her that she went out and handled it out like the hoe she was by hopping on the next dick that made it wet.

From your other posts you may better have a LTR but make sure to keep your game tight always. You can do this by having a side piece or pieces to keep the abundance mentality.

It's important to always keep the tenants of game and what got you the girl in the first intact. If you lose those and revert back to soft tendencies with women they will take those tiny chinks in your armour and turn them into huge vulnerabilities.

When a girl confesses to lying about having sex with someone else - Virtus - 08-21-2015

As Dalaran said in the original thread

Quote: (08-13-2015 04:43 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2015 04:05 PM)BetaNoMore Wrote:  

I have to let her know because she'd then be out of this because she doesn't want to waste her time.

This question comes up all the time. I remembered being a noob and asking my mentor this. He laughed: why are you letting a woman dictate the term of your relationship?

I place the blame squarely on you
You fucked up. You wanted an LTR,
Yet
You set the fuckbuddy frame.
Fucking/seeing her once a week. etc.

What surety does that give a woman when the man can not even define the relationship clearly?

If you want an LTR you set that frame and she might follow.
If you want an mLTR you set that frame and she might follow.
If you want a FB you set that frame and she might follow.

She would not get upset at something that did not fit her preferred situation. She would just go try to find that.

You had a weak hand and she knew it. She asked you to commit and you reluctantly agreed but kinda sorta with a "pretty please with sugar on top would you kindly not fuck other dudes?"

You asked a weaker human being to be stronger than you. Why? Because you did not define your frame as the stronger one in any way.