Roosh V Forum
3rd date nothing happened so far - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: 3rd date nothing happened so far (/thread-49481.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

3rd date nothing happened so far - OregonToSoCal - 09-01-2015

Quote: (09-01-2015 09:47 AM)Cyclone419 Wrote:  

Have you bothered to straight up ask her why she is resisting you?

^This

I know game 101 says to never logically ask a woman why she does anything but at this point I don't think you have anything to lose. For all you know she may come from a strict religious family where she believes she will be condemned to burning in hell if she has premarital sex. Or it may be something a lot less serious. Regardless, it's time for you to wrap this up or cut bait and never contact her again.

3rd date nothing happened so far - rudebwoy - 09-01-2015

I think some nice words are needed to make her feel comfortable. Don't go overboard, but you need to build comfort.

Its not like she is flaking on you, she is interested.

You have to figure out the puzzle.

3rd date nothing happened so far - PapayaTapper - 09-01-2015

Quote: (09-01-2015 07:51 AM)captndonk Wrote:  

Met again yesterday. She helped me to move flat. Later we kissed and I tried to undress her, but she fought back hard. Eventually I gave it up and felt asleep and she left.
But few days ago I had sex with a different girl, also 19 years old.

You're still going directly for the pussy and it's not going to work. (At least not for a long time) Like rudeboy says she's obviously into you or else why would she keep coming back?

Stop trying to take her clothes off Of course she's resisting when you try to take her clothes off Why would expect her to do anything different? If you keep doing the same thing you will get the same result It's only logical

Stop trying to take her clothes off

I'm telling you how to do this. This is virgin banging 101

1. Lay down in bed to watch a movie

2. Get down to your underwear (boxer shorts...if your wearing nut huggers thats another problem altogether anyway). Its your place and you can get comfortable if you want. Your clothes NOT hers

3. Start making out with her, kiss her neck, ...all the stuff she's now letting you do

4. Rub your hard on against her leg

5. While still kissing her take her hand and put it on your hard on and let her get used to and excited by touching.

6. If she pulls her hand away just keep kissing her and just pull out your tool and start rubbing one out. If she stops you just give her the "I'm a man, youre a woman, blue ball speech" I laid out for you before.

7. If she doesn't help you but lets you keep kissing then just grab her hand and put it on your johnson. If she doesn't want to help you just rub it out yourself and shoot your load on her.

The whole idea is to escalate her touching you. (Not escalate by touching her or getting her clothes off). This will both get her comfortable with the idea AND get her turned on. Like I said before once you get her to touch it once that's all she will think about until the next time she comes back.

Im summary Stop trying to take her clothes off and go for the handjob.

Repeat after me

I will not be getting the pussy before I get a handjob

3rd date nothing happened so far - BDawg - 09-01-2015

[Image: troll.gif] 98% or so

Nevertheless, three strikes & you are out.
If real, you don't fit her preexisting and neurophysiological real
template of maleness.

Quote: (09-01-2015 12:19 PM)BDawg Wrote:  

template of maleness.

Meh...maybe but my sense is no. I had a similar experience trying to bang a very socially awkward 18 yo virgin from a small Danish town. OP's early posts reminded me a lot of that so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt

3rd date nothing happened so far - captndonk - 09-01-2015

1. We layed on my bed, listening to some music.
2. I got down to my underwear, a boxer shorts. She changed her jeans for a leggings, she brought with her.
3. I did that, I kissed her neck, hear ear, her lips, the upper part of her breasts.
4. I did not had a hard one most of the time.
When she asked me to shave (my beard) I pretended that I misunderstood her and checked wheter I shaved my cock. She really tried hard to prevent my hand from going into my boxer shorts.

But next time I will focus more on this and try to rub my boner against her.

Quote: (09-01-2015 01:01 PM)captndonk Wrote:  

1. We layed on my bed, listening to some music.
2. I got down to my underwear, a boxer shorts. She changed her jeans for a leggings, she brought with her.
3. I did that, I kissed her neck, hear ear, her lips, the upper part of her breasts.
4. I did not had a hard one most of the time.
When she asked me to shave (my beard) I pretended that I misunderstood her and checked wheter I shaved my cock. She really tried hard to prevent my hand from going into my boxer shorts.

But next time I will focus more on this and try to rub my boner against her.

It does sound like youre making progress (though its' painfully slow).

Did she say anything when she prevented your hand from going down your shorts?

3rd date nothing happened so far - rudebwoy - 09-04-2015

Cave man time. Play some games, tickle her, lick her, get her juices going.

Whip out your dick. Show her your boner, tell her she turns you on.

Show her she doesn't have to be afraid of the dick.

She keeps coming back, so you are still in the game.

Keep kissing her.......

3rd date nothing happened so far - rudebwoy - 09-04-2015

Quote: (09-01-2015 12:57 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

template of maleness.

Meh...maybe but my sense is no. I had a similar experience trying to bang a very socially awkward 18 yo virgin from a small Danish town. OP's early posts reminded me a lot of that so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt

How did you work with this girl?

3rd date nothing happened so far - PapayaTapper - 09-04-2015

Quote: (09-04-2015 03:30 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Quote: (09-01-2015 12:57 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

template of maleness.

How did you work with this girl?

Pretty much exactly like I've laid out for OP. After reading more of his story with this chick it finally reminded me of it (and being in high school in general really). She was really shy, socially awkward and defensive every time I tried to plow forward. In the beginning she'd make out but she wouldn't let me take her panties off or even let me rub her pussy.

Eventually I quit trying to go in for the lay and went for a hand-job...like in high school. I was late twenties when this 18 yo came along so she'd come over and we'd hang out, make out and I'd try to get her to touch my dick. Finally we were making out once and without stopping I just pulled down the front of my underwear and started stroking my cock. She reached down to stop me and I just kept kissing and grunted "uh uh" (no) at her but made her grab my tool. There was token resistance and she didnt have any idea what to do so basically it was just me holding her hand in my hand and using it to jack me off. She freaked out a little when I blew my load but she was also turned on by it because she couldn't wait to come back to do it again. It just progressed from there, blow jobs, then me eating her, then banging the pussy...text book high school.

3rd date nothing happened so far - captndonk - 09-13-2015

I am going to give up for now. We had several additional meetings but I made no progress and last time I didn't even liked the idea to kiss her.
If she stays in contact maybe one day I will give it another shot, but I now have to cut my losses and move on. I tried everything PapayaTapper's suggested and
I even tried to talk with her about it.

3rd date nothing happened so far - Gmac - 09-13-2015

Quote: (09-13-2015 04:02 PM)captndonk Wrote:  

I am going to give up for now. We had several additional meetings but I made no progress and last time I didn't even liked the idea to kiss her.
If she stays in contact maybe one day I will give it another shot, but I now have to cut my losses and move on. I tried everything PapayaTapper's suggested and

If it's any indicator that you should move on, the fact that this thread about one girl has gone on for 6 pages should be all that you need.

3rd date nothing happened so far - PapayaTapper - 09-14-2015

Quote: (09-13-2015 04:02 PM)captndonk Wrote:  

Just curious...how did the conversation go when you talked to her about it?

3rd date nothing happened so far - captndonk - 09-14-2015

I: Whats up? What's the problem? I'm just curious.
She:
I: Tell me.
She:
I: Still alive?
She: Yes.
I: So tell me.
She: Are you sex addicted?
I: No, I think you need some psychotherapy.
She: Don't be mean.
I: I am not just tell me what's up.

Yesterday, we texted a bit and I again asked her and she only told me that she is prudish. I told her that my first girlfriend was prudish but that she is way beyond that. She then only insisted that she is normal and that she talked about the situation with some of her friends (I guess the other virgins).
I asked back wheter she told them everything. She denied.

Sad thing is am seeing another girl which I banged once but now we are moving backwards to handjobs. I think the reason is because I refused to see her parents and telling her that we are not together but only in the getting to know phase.

3rd date nothing happened so far - Vincent Chase - 09-14-2015

Do us all a fucking favour and stop bothering with her. If she wants to see you she will make it easy for you. Do not invest anything on her. If you want to see her again it's your place or nothing for a movie or some similar idea.

Above all don't let these retarded games get to you. She know she's risking it by not having sex with you. Call her fucking bluff, appear busy and don't initiate anything unless she hints otherwise.

This won't help if she's a virgin, which is highly unlikely anyway for a 19 year old girl, it certainly will if your vibe is off or heading to the friend zone.

3rd date nothing happened so far - OregonToSoCal - 09-14-2015

I'm not so sure this really has anything to do with her being a virgin or not. I've encountered countless women in their 30's who were the epitome of uptight, prudish and rules driven who would not even kiss after a third date yet were all too happy to continue wasting my time and money.

Nowadays if I'm not making sizable progress by the second date or I get the slightest hint that she's stringing me along I cut her off immediately and never look back. It's the early stages of dating and we need to be thinking of this as a business decision akin to dumping an under-performing investment.

3rd date nothing happened so far - PapayaTapper - 09-15-2015

Quote: (09-14-2015 01:25 PM)captndonk Wrote:  

She:
She:

Yesterday, we texted a bit and I again asked her and she only told me that she is prudish. I told her that my first girlfriend was prudish but that she is way beyond that. She then only insisted that she is normal and that she talked about the situation with some of her friends (I guess the other virgins).

First of all a text exchange isn't a conversation in my book. Texts are great when it comes to banter and logistics and such but not for "talking" about substantial issues.

Secondly I dont undersdtand why youre asking her "What's up?, what's the problem?tell me". It sounds like she went dark on you and went chasing her. Is that correct?

If I'm reading this correctly ...It should have been the other way around.

Attacking a girl directly in this situation only makes her MORE defensive, more resistant. Instead of sounding like a petulant child that isn't getting what he wants and saying stuff "I think you need psychotherapy" in a text you should have said, in person, something along the lines of

"No I'm not addicted to sex any more than you are addicted to air, water and food. I'm a normal grown man interested in having a normal healthy relationship with a woman, and that involves sex...that's all". Then go dark on her and have her calling you.

3rd date nothing happened so far - Ray Carlton - 09-15-2015

Quote: (09-14-2015 01:25 PM)captndonk Wrote:  

She:
She:

Sad thing is am seeing another girl which I banged once but now we are moving backwards to handjobs. I think the reason is because I refused to see her parents and telling her that we are not together but only in the getting to know phase.

She is sending you empty messages, she is sending you messages with less words than yours. It's obvious that she is not interested anymore.

She is enjoying it to waste your time.

That the other girl is only given you a hand job, after you have fucked her...

You should questions your own game at this point.

Girls are obviously holding the power in your relationship with them.

Ray

3rd date nothing happened so far - captndonk - 09-15-2015

The first conversation was not via text. We were lying on my bed and "talked".

3rd date nothing happened so far - rudebwoy - 09-15-2015

Are you a sex addict?

Yes

3rd date nothing happened so far - PapayaTapper - 09-16-2015

Quote: (09-15-2015 06:05 PM)captndonk Wrote:  

The first conversation was not via text. We were lying on my bed and "talked".

Ok good. But then the rest still stands.

Secondly I dont undersdtand why youre asking her "What's up?, what's the problem?tell me". It sounds like she went dark on you and went chasing her. Is that correct?

If I'm reading this correctly ...It should have been the other way around.

Attacking a girl directly in this situation only makes her MORE defensive, more resistant. Instead of sounding like a petulant child that isn't getting what he wants and saying stuff "I think you need psychotherapy" in a text you should have said, in person, something along the lines of

"No I'm not addicted to sex any more than you are addicted to air, water and food. I'm a normal grown man interested in having a normal healthy relationship with a woman, and that involves sex...that's all". Then go dark on her and have her calling you.

I am cognizant of two things:

1. Your English is excellent but it's not your first language. That's not a criticism but rather an acknowledgement there is probably a lot of nuance lost in your telling... and in this case the devil is in the details (nuance) so there's likely a lot we/ I'm missing.

2. You're there and we're here. It's all well and good and very easy for me or anyone to criticize your game but the truth is no one else knows the EXACT details of your interaction with this girl but...

BUT... is she a one in a million freak of nature that will never have sex? ...I doubt it. Do you?

She's going to fuck someone. Immutable. Fact

From the time they are 10-11 yo every girl starts thinking about "their first" kiss, sex, and eventually wedding. Every single one It's their "princess journey". Immutable. Fact.

I bet this girl has probably given you clues as to what her "Princess/ Cinderella" fantasy looks like. She probably has indicated what her imaginary "Prince Charming / Mr Tingles That Will Deserve My Magic Pussy" looks like. You just aren't seeing it.

The truth is I think you're closer than you realize to cracking her but your frustrations are getting the better of you...and that's killing your game.

At this point ...if it were me I'd PURPOSELY have her come over when another girl was there. Open the door, let her see the other girl, and say "Im sorry but you have to go..there's been a scheduling mistake" or some shit along those lines. When she leaves just tell the girl you are with "Sorry...its just a girl I went out with that won't leave me alone"...Trust me this will work to your advantage with BOTH girls.

Yes its going to piss Virgin Girl off. Yes its going to make her cry. Will she never call you again? Maybe...but then what have you lost? Pussy? Obviously not because you aren't getting it anyway.

What will most likely happen is you will get an angry text from her later that night or within a day or two with something along the lines of "I can believe what a shitty person you are, you did that, you asshole...wha wha wha" but DO NOT CONTACT HER FIRST. What that means is she now knows she fucked up and you are going to get pussy elsewhere if not from her...THIS IS WHEN YOU HAVE HER. Just respond with "I like you a lot but I'm a grown man. If you want to be part of my life you have to act like a grown woman. If so then come over on x date to talk about it"...she will know what that means.

Here's a post where a guy did this by accident. Look at the girls reaction...

thread-38367...pid1112047

Be warned: This is sort of a nuclear move. It will likely push her over the edge one way or the other. She will like you even more (and bang you if you play it right) or she will be gone for good

3rd date nothing happened so far - Guitarman - 09-16-2015

If she's not putting out by now ( assuming OP is not a troll), just next her and go out with other girls who WILL put out!

3rd date nothing happened so far - Rawmeo - 09-17-2015

You're a nice guy, and nobody can blame you for being a nice guy.

But in the dating scene, nice guys pay for the girl while she gets fucked by the alpha male.

You went way beyond the acceptable limit by waiting that long. If you see her, push as far as you can, and if no bang, let her walk home. She has no pity for you when she blueballs you, have no pity for her when you kick her out.

3rd date nothing happened so far - Gmac - 09-17-2015

1 1/2 months??? Can we please let this thread die.

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Captndonk, time to move on bro. I recommend taking the rest of your continued exploits to the player's lounge.

3rd date nothing happened so far - Virtus - 09-17-2015

agree wholeheartedly

[Image: gtfo.gif][Image: gtfo.gif][Image: gtfo.gif]