Roosh V Forum
The Donald Trump thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The Donald Trump thread (/thread-48360.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

The Donald Trump thread - weambulance - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 05:12 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

TRIGGERED.

First Sanders supporter I WB though.

[Image: Emily-Ratajkowski-Bernie-Sanders-Faceboo...40x480.jpg]

The Donald Trump thread - texas - 02-24-2016

Who all is going to the Fort Worth rally on Friday? Anyone want to meet up for a beer after?

The Donald Trump thread - The Beast1 - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 02:55 PM)Enoch Wrote:  

I just noticed I have never seen Trump trending on twitter despite the huge media coverage of him. Trump shadowban?

This is an interesting question and something I surmise may have potentially happened to him.

The Donald Trump thread - The Beast1 - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 02:55 PM)Enoch Wrote:  

I just noticed I have never seen Trump trending on twitter despite the huge media coverage of him. Trump shadowban?

This is an interesting question and something I surmise may have potentially happened to him. The thing is, he may be so popular that enough people go to his feed to not notice.

The Donald Trump thread - BackFromTheBrink - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 05:23 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

[Image: Emily-Ratajkowski-Bernie-Sanders-Faceboo...40x480.jpg]

Can't help but focus on that zip!

The Donald Trump thread - Dusty - 02-24-2016

So is Trump going to BTFO Rubio in the debate tomorrow, or will he keep his powder dry?

The Donald Trump thread - captain_shane - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 06:11 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

So is Trump going to BTFO Rubio in the debate tomorrow, or will he keep his powder dry?

He should hold back on Rubio and go after Cruz some more. He'll gain more supporters from Cruz dropping then Marcobot. If Rubio attacks, then its a different story, but no need to do it in this debate.

The Donald Trump thread - Blaster - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 04:59 PM)CostinR Wrote:  

http://www.vox.com/2016/2/24/11103704/th...-is-broken

Vox is a rag, but they're right on this.

Though he still misses talking about any of the actual issues that actually divide establishment from ant-establishment.

The Donald Trump thread - Dusty - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 06:22 PM)captain_shane Wrote:  

He should hold back on Rubio and go after Cruz some more. He'll gain more supporters from Cruz dropping then Marcobot. If Rubio attacks, then its a different story, but no need to do it in this debate.

You're right. I think you let Cruz collapse and make it a two man race. Rubio will be easy for Trump to BTFO.

Good strategy. Rubio has an obvious glass jaw. But keep him in to battle with Cruz. Once Cruz is out, bust Rubio's jaw.

The Donald Trump thread - TheFinalEpic - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 05:12 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

TRIGGERED.

First Sanders supporter I WB though.

[Image: giphy.gif]

The Donald Trump thread - I DIDN'T KILL MY WIFE - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 04:53 PM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  

https://amp.twimg.com/v/b8c1feb0-ecfe-43...2306c80624

[Image: DQRbj0D.jpg]

[Image: fa9JKbb.jpg]

Trump does NOT forgive even the slightest little snipe

The Donald Trump thread - iop890 - 02-24-2016

Trump on Fox and Friends:

The Donald Trump thread - redonion - 02-24-2016

Is this how the GOP is going to stump the Trump? If they get him on tax evasion (fabricated or not), he's fucked. In my opinion it's more likely that Romney is just being ridiculous.

The Donald Trump thread - Kickb - 02-24-2016

Romney seems butt hurt that Trump has made more money than him.

The Donald Trump thread - Atlantic - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 06:58 PM)redonion Wrote:  

Is this how the GOP is going to stump the Trump? If they get him on tax evasion (fabricated or not), he's fucked. In my opinion it's more likely that Romney is just being ridiculous.

I am sure the first time he ran for president he got his house in order. Guaranteed second time around he is squeaky clean.

If they could find something they would have found it by now. I am sure a team has been working round the clock since day 1 to find anything.

The Donald Trump thread - Canopus - 02-24-2016

Trump will stay focused on Cruz. Between Cruz and Rubio, Cruz is the craftier politician, can actually hang with Trump in a debate (mostly by imitating his points), and is far less likely to crack under pressure. Trump has to actually defeat him. It helps that Trump is obviously pissed at the dirtbag after Iowa.

And damn but I like seeing Trump pissed off.

Trump has had to face constant and genuine opposition from unrestrained, jealous, mendacious rivals and an overwhelmingly biased establishment. He's had to fight every step of the way for his ascent, and it's only going to get nastier from here. It would be too much for any other candidate in the running, yet it's made Trump not only a better politician, but a more sympathetic candidate. That "I am growing stronger" meme? Funny picture, but also a palpable truth. Trump's campaign has been one of constant conflict. The dude's like a lion fighting fang and claw for the right to lead the pride and nobody will give him a break. The whole world seems to be holding its breath in prayer that he'll make a mistake. As men, and as RVF members, we resonate with those circumstances. We know what it's like when the world is against you and watching for the slightest hint of weakness or hesitation. We know what it's like to struggle and fight for every ounce of success against a world of liars, cowards, opportunists, and swine. Watching Trump succeed is inspiring because it doesn't take much imagination to append the bullshit he's up against to the bullshit we're up against.

Meanwhile, it couldn't be more obvious that Sanders has held back on Clinton because he knows she is fragile, breathtakingly corrupt, and much easier to beat than she looks - and as the "safe" option, more likely than he to be the candidate - and so he's trying not to paint more bullseyes on her than he has to. Every attack he makes on her will be one the GOP candidate narrows in on (and in Trump's case, this would be a nuclear cataclysm).

Think about that: even against an opponent who is very likely holding back, Clinton is still struggling to win. This woman gets rattled just talking to a passive old man who acts like she's his slightly opinionated niece. What's she going to do when she's locked in a cage with a pissed-off, battle-tested, blood-drenched lion who's had to bite the throats out of all the other alpha-contenders in the pride - and then claw the faces off some establishment jackals for good measure?

If Trump can go all the way, that "Mantle of Anger" may very well be what decides the election.

The Donald Trump thread - DamienCasanova - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 03:18 PM)Eastside Wrote:  

After a big win in Nevada, we move on to Super Tuesday.

[Image: Super_Tuesday_Primary_2016.png]

Here are all the states and where they stand right now:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...h1GOP.html

Georgia:
Trump leads by 12.3. The polls are up to date and this seems accurate as it is similar to SC. Should be a Trump win in a big state.

Texas:
Cruz leads by an average of 4.7, but only by 1 in a poll taken 2/21-2/23 before Nevada. Trump can compete here and push Cruz for the win. Cruz people might be a little deflated right now and Trump has momentum, so he could pull it out, but a strong 2nd place would be just fine here and easy to spin given that it is Cruz's home state. If he wins by any amount then Cruz is finished for good, no chance in hell of coming back.

Massachusetts:
Trump leads by 24. Should be an easy win unless something weird happens.

Minnesota:
Trump leads by 6, but Rubio lead Trump by 5 points in a poll taken in January. Trump since then has a lot of momentum, but this is probably the state where Rubio has the best chance to win. I think it is probably more likely that Trump takes it, but 1 Rubio victory might not be so bad.

Oklahoma:
Trump up by 7.5. Should be a win because Cruz is the closest challenger and has no momentum right now.

Alabama:
Trump up by 21. Polls taken awhile ago though. Should be a win, but it would be nice to have more current data too.

Arkansas:
Cruz up by 4 in latest poll. Taken immediately after Iowa though when Trump had no momentum and Cruz had a lot. Circumstances have changed since then so I think that Trump will compete just fine here. Its probably a good place for Cruz, but this state is a toss-up right now given how old the poll is and how things have changed.

Tennessee:
Trump up in 2 old polls. Hopefully that holds but we probably need more data before more predictions are made.

Colorado:
No recent poll, and I think the process in Colorado is different from other states so who knows what will happen.

Virginia:
Trump up by 6 on Rubio in the most recent poll which ended 10 days ago. Rubio might put up a solid showing here but I think it is Trump's to lose. This would be a good state to solidify.

Alaska:
Latest (but still old) poll shows Trump up by 4, but this was before Palin's endorsement which probably locks Alaska up for him, especially considering he was already leading and has momentum right now too.

Vermont:
Trump up by 15. Should be an easy win. Trump has lots of support in New England.

--------------------------

There are 12 states total, 11 if you don't count Colorado because their process is different.

Out of the 11, I think Trump will easily win 8. In other words, 8 out of 11 is his floor. The other 3 (Texas, Minnesota, Arkansas) will be close, and I think he will take at least 1, and potentially 2, maybe all 3 of these. His advantage is that the momentum card is still in play since this is an early state of the primaries. Trump is certainly holding this card right now. Also, playing into Trump's favor is that this marks the point where things shift from one state at a time with more emphasis on retail politics and ground game (at least traditionally), to a more national competition. He now does not have to face as strong of a traditional pre-planned-out ground game from other candidates because they are more spread out. This is good for Trump, because he never focused on that anyways and still won 3/4 first states by big margins. Now all the other candidates are playing closer to Trumps level in this area. Trump also gets the word out on a national level better than any other candidate. He can be on TV, social media, send Don Jr. and Eric to different spots, etc. In Super Tuesday that is huge and that, with the other factors I mentioned give Trump a huge advantage. Things are looking Bueno. Trump just needs to do solid in the debate, keep doing his rallies and going on TV at his normal rate, and not have anything catastrophic happen between now and next Tuesday and he will wrap this thing up.

Trump will win Rubio's home state of Florida as well

The Donald Trump thread - whateverfuckit - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 11:10 AM)redonion Wrote:  

Nice video of Melania, she's a good role model for young girls.

Here is my dream: Trump wins the presidency and Melania becomes first lady. American women are inspired to be like Melania and American men try to become men capable of pulling a girl like her. The residual effects of those aspirations would be amazing. America would naturally be made great again just on the basis of having good role models that inspire self-improvement.

Melania, if Trump is elected, will be the only first lady since Jackie Kennedy that women will look up to, model, and seek to emulate. She's beautiful, intelligent, and highly successful (married to one of the most successful men in the world, beautiful son, full time mom, etc etc)

Gentlemen, compare and contrast:

[Image: 7503798_orig.jpg]

[Image: Donald-trump-wife-343570.jpg]

The Donald Trump thread - Liberty Sea - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 06:27 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

You're right. I think you let Cruz collapse and make it a two man race. Rubio will be easy for Trump to BTFO.

Good strategy. Rubio has an obvious glass jaw. But keep him in to battle with Cruz. Once Cruz is out, bust Rubio's jaw.
Yup, Trump will most certainly do that. Won't attack Rubio in the next debate but probably will once Cruz is done for.
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pres...ossibility
Quote:Quote:

"So far he's been very nice, and I think I've been very nice to him. We haven't been in that mode yet, but probably it will happen," Trump said on NBC's "Today" show.
"And if it doesn't happen that would be a wonderful thing," Trump continued. "But there's a possibility that will happen."

The Donald Trump thread - username - 02-24-2016

Wow one day and two big name Republicans stick their foot in their mouths and lose any tiny bit of respect I had for them. Specifically Ron Paul and Mitt Romney.

Trump has a near identical stance on many issues to Ron Paul and is the next best thing to the Pauls yet because Trump is an outsider and not a "party before the people" kind of guy Paul trashes him.

Meanwhile Romney is making shit up with absolutely no evidence trying to tarnish Trump's name. I thought mormons were suppose to be more ethical and more respectful to their fellow man. I guess it was all a mirage.

BTW: As soon as I vote for Trump in the primary I am switching back to being an Independent.

The Donald Trump thread - Dr. Howard - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 07:09 PM)Atlantic Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2016 06:58 PM)redonion Wrote:  

I am sure the first time he ran for president he got his house in order. Guaranteed second time around he is squeaky clean.

If they could find something they would have found it by now. I am sure a team has been working round the clock since day 1 to find anything.

Someone on the inside could easily point the IRS's eye of sauron at trump. However, trump is not an idiot and has money for his own defence against that. A tax attorney could delay and appeal even just a preliminary audit until after the presidential election is over.

A diabolical move would be if they spring a criminal case on him and then freeze his assets...but again, not likely they could pull all of that together in time.

Whats likely is that they will get a third party to throw shots at his tax return and accuse him of things and maybe, MAYBE get an IRS investigation going against him so they can say "Trump is being INVESTIGATED for tax evasion, this doesn't look good! He must be hiding something"

The Donald Trump thread - YossariansRight - 02-24-2016

Cross Texas Gov. Greg Abbott off of the Trump VP list; he's (really late) endorsing St. Rafael:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/24/politics/t...dorsement/

Another cuck that's for open borders and coddling illegals and everything else St. Rafael represents.

The Donald Trump thread - rainy - 02-24-2016

This fucking clown is starting to piss me off.

[Image: BenFerguson.jpg?w=600&h=0&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89]

Ben Ferguson, one of the biggest anti-Trump tools on CNN who's now grasping at straws in an attempt to cover his own ass after how wrong he's been. Looky at this pudgy punk, he couldn't pull a 2 if there were three men left on this continent.

Essentially argues Trump supporters are uneducated workers on low wages and/or are people who lead angry lives. No substance, no understanding of the actual issues and why Trump is garnering so much support.

It is however somewhat amusing to see the establishment losing control over their message and reaching at anything to explain it away. Anything aside from reality that is, which is :

1) We're sick and tired of the corruption in politics and know more of the same won't change a damn thing
2) We're sick and tired of our open borders and many want our country back
3) We're sick and tired of catering to and caring for non-citizens, illegals, everyone and anyone but our own
4) We're sick and tired of the behind the scenes corruption surrounding healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and education
5) We're sick and tired of overseas nation building/wars halfway around the world while our country disintegrates from within
6) We're sick and tired of government regulations encouraging American businesses to head overseas for a fraction the labor cost
7) We want a leader, a true leader who'll stand up and speak the truth without hesitation, who's genuine, who represents what America was
8) And we're not fucking clueless to what's going on in Europe with the Muslim invasion and we want no part of it!

Instead, tools like Ben Ferguson, other contributors, the GOP, want to sit there and pretend we're all the problem, we don't have a clue what's happening domestically and internationally and want to brush this movement off as a few uneducated idiots who are simply attracted to Trump's anger.

These fools don't understand they're burying themselves. The GOP is burying itself, the MSM is burying itself and more and more people are awakening to the fact truth/reality and the reporting of it isn't important to them, they're simply a PR arm for the establishment.

Hey, Ben

[Image: 200.gif]

The Donald Trump thread - RockHard - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 03:18 PM)Eastside Wrote:  

Colorado:
No recent poll, and I think the process in Colorado is different from other states so who knows what will happen.

Colorado is a caucus state, but otherwise I'm not sure how the process is different. It'll be like Iowa is all.

The Donald Trump thread - da_zeb - 02-24-2016

I disagree, better to keep both of them in the race. And since the media and the big GOP donors will get in line behind Rubio, now's a good time to blunt his edge a little and give Cruz some breathing room.