Roosh V Forum
Fat people thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Fat people thread (/thread-48284.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Fat people thread - GoldHawkStar - 10-03-2015

Yik Yak can be a funny app sometimes. It's popular on college campuses. It's like an anonymous Twitter for people in your area.

This dude is asking for a woman to do a Homecoming tradition with him where you kiss someone at midnight. (Beta move, but not the point...)

[Image: IMG_1059.jpg]

[Image: a86382429fe2b63a0a8e6781ec91c572.jpg]

Fat people thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 10-03-2015

[Image: attachment.jpg28358]   

Fat people thread - captain_shane - 10-30-2015

These "things" can't even wipe their own assholes.

Don't read the following if you've just eaten.

Quote:Quote:

Hi, I'm new.

I'm a shorty at only 5 foot 2, weight 397 pounds, with a BMI of 73.

I have many problems, but toileting at the moment is my biggest problem. I simply can't reach, front or back.

I have up to 6 bowel motions a day, soft to diarrhea. I have no other option but to shower after each, use a hand held shower hose on turbo and hope for the best.

After urinating, I tend to just drip and dry, as I already have so many showers and being on a disability pension I can't afford the utility costs. I get recurrent urinary track infections.

My thighs are so close together and belly so big and low, that I can't use the bottom wiper stick as you need to use it from the front.

I worry I'll be put in a nursing home soon as I can't afford to have carers come in.

Just wondering if anyone here has any ideas...

Cheers Nick

Read more: http://www.healthboards.com/boards/obesi...z3q7KwuXft
[Image: tard.gif]
And a lovely response from a fellow planet:

I'm in the same situation you are. I'm now 363 pounds (down from 372). I use the Ideaworks Long Reach Comfort Wipe. It's supposed to be used from the front but there is no way I can do that with my belly being there. So I use it from behind. I put wet paper towels on it and hold the reaching device in the middle so I have more leverage and use it from behind, leaning forward a bit to allow room for movement. Once I'm mostly clean (from using damp/wettish paper towels) I then use another one to scrub (up and down motions) my whole area back there, from the perineum to above the anus to make sure I'm all good and clean there.

The handle of the reaching device sometimes hits the back of the toilet and releases the paper towel into the toilet, but most of the time I can use it and it doesn't do that. Good luck. I highly recommend the Longreach Comfort Wipe. I've tried one other reaching/toileting device and it sucked. It's the most common one. It's either blue or tan and shaped like an "L". The paper doesn't stay on the device when using it. It's a waste of $40.. That's for sure. But the Longreach device has a rubbarized head and handle. The paper stays on very well on the head of the device. It's much cheaper than the L shaped one. Good luck! I wish you the best.

Too fat to wipe ass

[Image: tumblr_mntiolhySW1snpc3lo4_r1_500.gif]

Fat people thread - Conscious Pirate - 11-06-2015

'Granny pants' sales rocket 50% in spring racing season

[Image: 742b4a1e2b6882d3e99de2c00b9c9e12?width=3...qswdfuqnr5]
L: WB - sans Shapewear. R: WNB - Fat & Shapewear

Some choice quotes...

It’s not about achieving a certain dress size, it’s all about creating a great silhouette,” she said.

Shapewear is the foundation of every great outfit,” Myer’s intimate apparel manager Cynthia Brock said.

Yeah, not the actual foundation. You know, like the body itself.

I can't think of much more of a turn off to get to the undressing stage with a girl & have to peel off this shit. My boner can't survive this type of dishonesty. Then the cottage cheese skin & gunt. It's all too much.

Only one comment posted by 'Ros'.

What a shame they don't care enough about their health, to watch their weight and size !

That would be much more sensible AND allow them to live longer and better.

It won't do anything to catch a bloke, once they see the entire body unfold.

Fat people thread - CH-Toronto - 11-06-2015

Quote: (10-30-2015 11:59 PM)captain_shane Wrote:  

These "things" can't even wipe their own assholes. ....

It's stuff like that where I'm not scared when watching movies - but goddamn does reading that give me chills. It's actually worse than if I were to see what they looked like.

Fat people thread - Cho - 11-07-2015

Imagine fat men competing for mr universe or on Calvin Klein adds because they want something but don't have the will power or motivation to make the life choices to achieve it. What's the difference with this plus size model stuff?

Fat people thread - GoldHawkStar - 11-07-2015

Quote: (10-30-2015 11:59 PM)captain_shane Wrote:  

And a lovely response from a fellow planet:

I'm in the same situation you are. I'm now 363 pounds (down from 372)...

[Image: srcstc.gif]

Goes on my list of why I don't take fatties seriously - Why they are nothing but a walking joke to me. They think that something like this is groundbreaking progress, only to stuff themselves afterward with "regular soda" and "an actual TV dinner instead of the low-calorie Weight Watchers ones" because they "deserve it".

Keep being strong and fighting through the low-calorie pain of stuffing your face with those healthy Weight Watchers boxed meals. It'll all pay off. You'll be a super model by the end of the year.

Fat people thread - CRR - 11-07-2015

So apparently on Empire there was a sex scene between a morbidly obese woman and a fit guy, so naturally it set the internet on fire. It supposedly proved there are so many fat-shamers, yet just shows that there are Big Beautiful Women who can get hot guys.

As I've said before, I love how fat/obese women curse the world for not being considered attractive, yet seem to be obsessed with fit men. Their sense of irony, shame and hypocrisy are nowhere to be found.

Anyway, a photo from the scene in question, which is in my humble opinion, hilarious:

[Image: attachment.jpg28653]   

It kinda looks like he's trying to ride a bull.

Fat people thread - TP LaNk - 11-07-2015

[Image: tumblr_nt04utuOR71qffbxbo1_500.jpg]

Fat people thread - Horus - 11-07-2015

Quote: (11-07-2015 06:00 PM)CRR Wrote:  

So apparently on Empire there was a sex scene between a morbidly obese woman and a fit guy, so naturally it set the internet on fire. It supposedly proved there are so many fat-shamers, yet just shows that there are Big Beautiful Women who can get hot guys.

As I've said before, I love how fat/obese women curse the world for not being considered attractive, yet seem to be obsessed with fit men. Their sense of irony, shame and hypocrisy are nowhere to be found.

Anyway, a photo from the scene in question, which is in my humble opinion, hilarious:

Fuck you CRR. That's among the most triggering things I've ever seen and you've ruined my day. Thank you so much.

Fat people thread - Aquiles_Baesta_Parada - 11-07-2015

^^^holy fuck Is that precious?!

Fat people thread - Horus - 11-09-2015

This is from a parody news website, but some of you might get a laugh out of it.

[Image: SAUSAGE.jpg]

Police are calling this a crime of the unthinkable, something that most people would never imagine doing. On Monday, police were called to a Louisiana Walmart under the suspicion that a customer was shoplifting food. According to the complaint, a Walmart worker radioed security about a suspicious woman in the meat aisle. Security cameras filmed 33-year-old Shaniqua Johnson shoving sausages under her shirt. CCTV footage then shows the woman walking to the bathroom, where she remained for at least 30 minutes.

The male security guard says he knocked on the bathroom door several times but the woman did not respond. He then announced he was entering. What he found behind the door of the unlocked stall is something he said will “haunt his dreams forever.” The security guard reports when he entered the stall, Johnson was inappropriately pleasing herself with a Jimmy Dean package of sausage. He said that when he entered “She didn’t even stop. She just stared at me and kept going.”

Shocked, and also frightened for his safety due to the fact that Johnson is a “big girl,” the 140 pound security guard said he ran out until police arrived. When they did, female officers entered the restroom with Johnson still “putting in work with the sausage.” All in all, it took 7 police officers to restrain Johnson and pry the victimized sausage out of the woman’s hands. She was arrested and taken into custody where she was charged with shoplifting, indecent exposure, and resisting arrest. Walmart management said in no way do they tolerate this type of behavior. They have a strict policy against shoplifters and a sign on the bathroom door that clearly reads, “No merchandise allowed beyond this point.”

I'm pretty sure that photo isn't a real woman right? That's a fat ugly dude in a wig right?

Fat people thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 11-09-2015

The cultural marxists are shocked that people will shame Precious for that glorious empowering sex-scene:

[Image: empire-gaby-1.jpg]

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/ar...low-heaven

While watching tonight's episode of Empire, there were many moments that made me uncomfortable. Like when Cookie held a gun to someone's temple. Or when Lucious tossed out misogynistic aspersions. Or how about when the Lyon patriarch advocates murder if it'll help his son "grow some balls"?

Yes, there were many moments in tonight's episode that troubled me, but Gabourey Sidibe's character, Becky, getting some action from rapper J. Poppa was not one of them. In fact, I was sending out a proverbial fist bump to Sidibe and her fictional alter ego — get it, girls.

Indeed - misogyny in rap is troubling.

And we all know how many rappers are banging obese girls and are proud of it.

Too bad when you search for rappers and obese girlfriends you find the opposite:

[Image: article-2402330-1B79AE5E000005DC-34_634x1222.jpg]

Men can make up the attraction difference with money, fame and Game, but women simply cannot - not with an attractive man with options.

But at least the Twitterati had some fun comments on it:

Because it's official: there are a lot of hateful, awful people in the world with ugliness in their hearts.

I'm still stuck on the fact that Becky had that leg up huntyyyy

"He's hitting all the walls." Becky nasty #Empire

— Dji (@_iDoWhatever) November 5, 2015
Watching Becky getting it in like #Empire pic.twitter.com/5M7SPfIpUH

— Power 105.1 (@Power1051) November 5, 2015
They said Becky was throwin dat azz in a circle! I'm logging off bruh. It's only 4 minutes in. #Empire

— IG: MrCouture (@MrCouture) November 5, 2015
THAT'S IT!!!!! I have officially had enough of #Empire pic.twitter.com/etgc8mZDgX

— Kenny Kixx™ (@KennyKixx) November 5, 2015
Seeing Becky on the roof had me like...... #Empire pic.twitter.com/2inLEQ2Tcr

— Tonto_Kawalski (@TONTOKAWALSKI) November 5, 2015
Becky leg and thigh look like Churches Chicken when its put together #Empire

— Michael2015 (@BaptistDeacon25) November 5, 2015
I know it's hard for Precious to breath with no neck #Empire

— The Real Camyonce (@OfficialYonceee) November 5, 2015
RT @MissterRay: Lawd Precious laying there like a seal washed up on shore #Empire

— Erica (@msenallen) October 22, 2015
Somebody took a picture of Becky leg and said, "you could feed the whole projects with that leg", I'm crying #EMPIRE

- Autumn (@_otonoverde) November 5, 2015

[Image: lolwtf.gif]
Autumn gets the fat shaming trophy.

Fat people thread - Latinopan - 11-12-2015

Twitter makes the best comedy
[Image: 2E3F114800000578-0-image-m-18_1447009642005.jpg]

Fat people thread - Days of Broken Arrows - 11-18-2015

I really need a place to sound off about something fat-related.

A former editor and I are friends on Facebook. He's always been chubby and it's caught up with him -- he now has a host of medical problems at age 55, including diabetes and gout.

Here is what's bugging me: He complains about this non-stop in his posts. Isn't there some shame people like this *should* have -- or is that just me?

If I were so out of shape that I was wrecking my health, there is no way in HELL I'd be posting status updates about getting this prescription or that from a pharmacy and what a doctor said, etc. I'd be too humiliated.

This makes me wonder if people who get really obese simply have less of a sense of shame than the rest of us. This post might be me rambling on about an obscure pet peeve of mine, but I think things like this need to be looked into. Maybe what galls us the most about fat activist is their brazen shamelessness. How did people in America get this way?

A little shame goes a long way towards getting some of us away from the cake and onto the treadmill...

Fat people thread - Suits - 11-18-2015

^If you choose to be a fatty (and yes, it's a choice), you shouldn't be allowed to complain to it anyone but your doctor.

Your doctor, in turn, should be legally obligated to call you a dumb fatass at this juncture.

Fat people thread - RexImperator - 11-18-2015

"Currently winter bulking without lifting @ 3750 kcal/day"

^^^ one of my favorite RVF quotes

Fat people thread - Dusty - 11-18-2015

@DOBA maybe your friend should get bariatric surgery. It could save his life and improve the quality of his life. And probably be an ROI in terms of lifetime medical costs.

Fat people thread - Only One Man - 11-19-2015

Fat people thread - kbell - 12-04-2015

[Image: tumblr_nx04psLXxd1ruqqm0o1_400.gif]

Fat people thread - Pestilence - 12-04-2015

I can barely watch a show these days without some form of propaganda being shoved down my throat. I've noticed this in all the new shows.

Fat people thread - kbell - 12-26-2015

[Image: s4tjygH.jpg?1]

Fat people thread - cascadecombo - 12-27-2015

[Image: fat-emo.jpg]

Fat people thread - Suits - 12-27-2015

Quote: (12-27-2015 03:08 AM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

Looks like he's already eaten at least one of his own fingers.

Fat people thread - Going strong - 12-27-2015

Quote: (12-27-2015 11:24 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2015 03:08 AM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

Looks like he's already eaten at least one of his own fingers.

Quite normal: his "fingers" are more like sausages than fingers...

Anyway, he looks like the fat son of this crazy pro-migrant, "Chief O'Brien" German faggot:

[Image: attachment.jpg29177]

thread-50253...pid1178299