Roosh V Forum
What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: What Do You Guys Consider a 5? (/thread-4628.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Tuthmosis - 06-01-2011

Quote: (06-01-2011 03:17 AM)Bronze Wrote:  

The first woman is actually quite good-looking, only her chin works as a deal breaker.

That's exactly the point. One tragic deformity is pulling as much as two whole points from this girl. I actually went out with a chick a lot like that: cute, super-petite, with a nice body, but a ridiculous Jay-Leno chin.

The worst part is that I saw pictures of her when she was younger (and mysteriously didn't have the chin problem) and you could see how good she looked without it.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Saladin - 06-01-2011

I prefer the "What Do You Guys Consider A 10??" thread......

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - SFTD - 06-02-2011

Quote: (06-01-2011 11:34 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

I prefer the "What Do You Guys Consider A 10??" thread......

I like this one better. Everyone can define a 10. Its interesting to see what everyone considers a 5.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - kerouac - 06-02-2011

If a 5 is "passably bangable" then I think she is a 4, and then when she talks she drops down to a 2. If I were so drunk that I happened to bang her for some ungodly reason, and I saw this video of her afterwards, I would probably vomit and dry heave, until I resort to cutting myself to block out the pain of her voice with a more pleasant pain.

This chick probably considers herself a feminist, and she does so because she's gross and wants to identify with something "edgy" and "counter-culture." Since she most likely doesn't get enough positive male attention, she has to resort to getting brownie points from other loser bitches who call themselves feminists.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Chaz - 06-02-2011

Good find, Kerouac. I think she's a solid 5 or 5.5 when her glasses are off. I took a quick look at some of her other youtube clips, and she looked more dykey in those, with shorter hair and her glasses on.

I agree that she's annoying to listen to! It would be tiresome to spend very much time with her. And I wonder if she would be that chatty and annoying while she's getting banged.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Mrs. Chocolate - 06-04-2011

I still can't understand the lack of style and vanity of this girls where all patterns of beauty comes from.
How is that possible, can someone answer me?

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - speakeasy - 06-04-2011

There's a certain type of N. American white chic that thinks this sort of rapid-fire neurotic chirping is actually cute. It's supposed to be witty and funny or something. Then they capture it on youtube and get hundreds of thousands of views and their ego is boosted.

Here is another annoying chic with the same sort of style, except she's actually pretty hot. Put some duct tape over her mouth and she'd be a perfect date.

What a waste! It's like looking at Christina Hendricks on crack.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - ibaguesucks305 - 06-04-2011

Quote: (05-16-2011 07:58 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

This girl is 5-6ish in my scale.

i think shes a 4 5 at the most

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - ibaguesucks305 - 06-04-2011

Quote: (05-17-2011 04:50 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2011 01:24 AM)bars Wrote:  

So, how do you classify this pair?
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...1393_n.jpg

I'd say 5 (our left) and 6 (our right). They're both average and bangable, although the left one has a weird smile/nose that puts me off a bit.
and this is where i difer i think the girl on the right is about a 7 or an 8.. i like the sluty spanish look

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - SFTD - 06-05-2011

Quote: (06-04-2011 06:59 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

There's a certain type of N. American white chic that thinks this sort of rapid-fire neurotic chirping is actually cute. It's supposed to be witty and funny or something. Then they capture it on youtube and get hundreds of thousands of views and their ego is boosted.

Here is another annoying chic with the same sort of style, except she's actually pretty hot. Put some duct tape over her mouth and she'd be a perfect date.

What a waste! It's like looking at Christina Hendricks on crack.

Yeah, she's got some naked pictures out there too. "Artsy" naked pictures, as her justification says. I could never watch any of her videos all the way through. Most of the time I just waited until she had a lowcut top and put it on mute with some good music in the background.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Tuthmosis - 06-16-2011

Quote: (06-02-2011 10:42 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

If a 5 is "passably bangable" then I think she is a 4, and then when she talks she drops down to a 2.

This chick probably considers herself a feminist, and she does so because she's gross and wants to identify with something "edgy" and "counter-culture."

I just realized that I never expressed my complete revulsion at the woman in this clip or delivered adequate props to @kerouac for the "great" find.

This bitch represents, in a brief Internet clip, most of what's wrong with American chicks:

1. Sloppy, out-of-shape physique.

2. Lame, ignorant sense of other cultures.

3. Celebration of being drunk and drinking simply for the sake of drinking.

4. Terrible fashion and grooming sense (short hair).

5. Macho-lyte posture, demeanor, and manner-of-speak

6. Obnoxious and unfunny "sense of humor," hinged mainly on traits in #5.

Quote: (06-04-2011 06:59 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

This broad (despite her excellent, plump nipples in her nudes) is a transparent and lame imitation of a somewhat less annoying, well-known Internet "vlog" celebrity named meekakitty. Her whole schtick is cute "nerd-girl." I actually saw this girl randomly walking down the street a couple of weeks ago and she is pretty fucking cute in person.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Chad Daring - 06-16-2011

Youtube boxxy and fucking cringe, THAT is the true genesis of the annoying female video.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Screwston - 06-17-2011

Quote: (06-02-2011 10:42 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

If a 5 is "passably bangable" then I think she is a 4, and then when she talks she drops down to a 2. If I were so drunk that I happened to bang her for some ungodly reason, and I saw this video of her afterwards, I would probably vomit and dry heave, until I resort to cutting myself to block out the pain of her voice with a more pleasant pain.

This chick probably considers herself a feminist, and she does so because she's gross and wants to identify with something "edgy" and "counter-culture." Since she most likely doesn't get enough positive male attention, she has to resort to getting brownie points from other loser bitches who call themselves feminists.
Why did she keep trying to talk in spanish and bring up the movie Selena while making tacos? Yeah, that's not stereotyping. I would actually let her suck my dick and "accidentaly" bust on her face and glasses [Image: angel.gif]

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Tuthmosis - 06-26-2011

Ok, @Athlone McGinnis's yeoman's work on the dime thread has inspired (and embarrassed) me into periodically populating this thread with some fresh nickel-talent for discussion, critique, and occasional laughter. Please do the same.

Here's my latest batch.

[Image: attachment.jpg2137]    [Image: attachment.jpg2138]   

[Image: attachment.jpg2139]    [Image: attachment.jpg2140]   

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - YoungGunner - 06-26-2011

Quote: (06-26-2011 06:06 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Ok, @Athlone McGinnis's yeoman's work on the dime thread has inspired (and embarrassed) me into periodically populating this thread with some fresh nickel-talent for discussion, critique, and occasional laughter. Please do the same.

Here's my latest batch.

don't see myself getting it up for any of those

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - kerouac - 06-26-2011

Here's my latest batch.

Man, oh, man, oh, man... That is just gross. Those are 2s and 3s in my book, except the one on the bottom left could possibly be a 5 if she doesn't have a large body, but I'm imagining that she does, and she probably likes to hang out at bars where guys drink only dark beers.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Aliblahba - 06-26-2011

Quote: (06-26-2011 07:07 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Here's my latest batch.

Man, oh, man, oh, man... That is just gross. Those are 2s and 3s in my book, except the one on the bottom left could possibly be a 5 if she doesn't have a large body, but I'm imagining that she does, and she probably likes to hang out at bars where guys drink only dark beers.

LMAO. I agree, the one could be a 5. To me fat girls are a zero. No matter how pretty their face is or how much money they make. FAT=ZERO. No exceptions.

The kingdom of Ali-B is fat girl free.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - kerouac - 06-27-2011

[Image: 8798304473974063920.jpeg]

How would you guys rate her? My mind tells me 5.

If she lost about 20lb she could potentially go up to a 7 if she dresses nice.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Tuthmosis - 06-27-2011

Quote: (06-27-2011 09:02 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

[Image: 8798304473974063920.jpeg]

How would you guys rate her? My mind tells me 5.

If she lost about 20lb she could potentially go up to a 7 if she dresses nice.

See, I'd give this girl a 5.5 or 6 up front, since she's almost cute. The weight is probably her biggest liability, though that's remediable. But, I'd agree that her cap is a 7 maximum. There's no way this girl can get any higher than that. Her face may have no major problems, but I have a feeling the tits are whack, and it doesn't seem like she has a nice ass, despite having all that extra weight to plump it up.

In addition, I'm really annoyed by her bad hair coloring and have a feeling that she's annoying overall--though that might be stretching things.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Tuthmosis - 06-27-2011

Quote: (06-26-2011 07:14 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

LMAO. I agree, the one could be a 5. To me fat girls are a zero. No matter how pretty their face is or how much money they make. FAT=ZERO. No exceptions.

I agree with you in principle, Ali-B. I hate fat girls with a passion, but I can't--in all fairness--give a girl that would otherwise be pretty decent-looking with a bit of weight-loss a zero, simply out of rage and spite. If I am to be objective, I have to treat fatness like any other flaw, clinically deducting a fair amount off of the raw score. Granted, I can't help but punish fatness more severely than other flaws, but not to the extent that it automatically makes a girl a zero. That seems over-the-top. To me, a cock is a zero.

What seems proper is to come up with an as-is score and a if-she-lost-the-weight score for fat girls. No apologies, no excuses for them. Just the fact, ma'am.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - gringochileno - 06-27-2011

Quote: (06-27-2011 09:42 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (06-26-2011 07:14 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I agree with you in principle, Ali-B. I hate fat girls with a passion, but I can't--in all fairness--give a girl that would otherwise be pretty decent-looking with a bit of weight-loss a zero, simply out of rage and spite. If I am to be objective, I have to treat fatness like any other flaw, clinically deducting a fair amount off of the raw score. Granted, I can't help but punish fatness more severely than other flaws, but not to the extent that it automatically makes a girl a zero. That seems over-the-top. To me, a cock is a zero.

What seems proper is to come up with an as-is score and a if-she-lost-the-weight score for fat girls. No apologies, no excuses for them. Just the fact, ma'am.

Yeah that seems fair. A zero to me is someone where you would be indifferent between fucking her and fucking a dude given the choice. It has to be as far out on the bell curve from the average as a 10 is.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Tuthmosis - 06-29-2011

OK, fine, I phoned it in on that last batch, which consisted of mainly of sub-5s. I was just testing you guys. [Image: icon_razz.gif]

Here's some better material.

[Image: attachment.jpg2195]   

[Image: attachment.jpg2196]   

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - MacNcheez - 08-02-2011

Quote: (05-16-2011 06:33 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Picking a 10 is easy. What do you guys consider a marginally serviceable prospect?

In other words: what do you consider "a nickel piece"?

We need a Hot or Not type of thing we can upload pics to and all vote on them.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - evanb - 08-03-2011

Quote: (05-16-2011 08:02 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (05-16-2011 07:28 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Here are some more to get the discussion lubricated:
regarding tuthmosis pic he posted with 4 women. top left, clockwise. : 5, not fuckable unless uber wasted, ugly as shit 0, 5 cougar type if i was into that but im not so 2.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Samseau - 08-03-2011

Blonde: 5

Brunette in red: 5.5 for not being fat