Roosh V Forum
Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes (/thread-45437.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - DVY - 06-12-2015

Wow, blew my mind. I never knew you could own somebody for merely 20k/night. Kind of mindboggling.

Don't get me wrong. This whole thread suckerpunched me in the gut. I felt sick to my stomach, then read a little more and felt gross and disgusted with the world.

Then I realized something my dad has always been saying- throw some cash @ at the girl. Take care her of.

^^^ Fairness and Justice is a lie. Just like people aren't born equal, girls aren't equal either. Life is often transactional. This whole idea of "splitting" is a moot point for me. What difference is it for me (earning 6 figs+) to split with a college girl who makes 0 dollars. Its not even on the table. I ALWAYS PAY, even if its a 1st date.

Charlie Munger and Warren Buffett have this concept of being ROUGHLY CORRECT instead of PRECISELY WRONG.

The intent is to treat a girl you spend significant time with AS IF SHE IS SPECIAL, even if she is among one of your many. This hold especially true if you are a top-tier dude.

If you are in 5%+ bracket (200k+ year income), what difference does it make if you drop a 1,000 buxs extra on some girl you are seeing regularly. F-ck it, buy her a couple gifts (I would have a strict no-cash in hands policy tho!). Make her happy. Don't blow yourself up doing it, but take care her of. If you ever need to get rid of her often it'll be much easier and smoother. At least, it won't be like as if "she wasted her time on you and got nothing". Let her walk away with something.

The most successful people I know are all GIVERS. Don't be cheap. Give and you shall receive.

If its one thing you can learn from the Arab sheiks, a little $ goes a long way.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - AneroidOcean - 06-12-2015

Quote: (06-12-2015 05:24 PM)DVY Wrote:  

Wow, blew my mind. I never knew you could own somebody for merely 20k/night. Kind of mindboggling.

Don't get me wrong. This whole thread suckerpunched me in the gut. I felt sick to my stomach, then read a little more and felt gross and disgusted with the world.

Then I realized something my dad has always been saying- throw some cash @ at the girl. Take care her of.

^^^ Fairness and Justice is a lie. Just like people aren't born equal, girls aren't equal either. Life is often transactional. This whole idea of "splitting" is a moot point for me. What difference is it for me (earning 6 figs+) to split with a college girl who makes 0 dollars. Its not even on the table. I ALWAYS PAY, even if its a 1st date.

Charlie Munger and Warren Buffett have this concept of being ROUGHLY CORRECT instead of PRECISELY WRONG.

The intent is to treat a girl you spend significant time with AS IF SHE IS SPECIAL, even if she is among one of your many. This hold especially true if you are a top-tier dude.

If you are in 5%+ bracket (200k+ year income), what difference does it make if you drop a 1,000 buxs extra on some girl you are seeing regularly. F-ck it, buy her a couple gifts (I would have a strict no-cash in hands policy tho!). Make her happy. Don't blow yourself up doing it, but take care her of. If you ever need to get rid of her often it'll be much easier and smoother. At least, it won't be like as if "she wasted her time on you and got nothing". Let her walk away with something.

The most successful people I know are all GIVERS. Don't be cheap. Give and you shall receive.

If its one thing you can learn from the Arab sheiks, a little $ goes a long way.

I understand what you're saying, but giving to people only is not the answer. Giving to people who APPRECIATE it is key. Giving to people who can and will benefit you is the key. Giving to try to keep a girl fucking you or for someone to like you is a road straight to failure.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - germany - 06-13-2015

I believe in giving money to medical research, scientific research, universities research, foundations and organizations for helping Alzheimer´s and Parkinson´s sufferers. That is for a better cause

The worst cause to waste your money on are instagram prostitutes [Image: sad.gif]

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Gustavus Adolphus - 06-13-2015

Quote: (06-06-2015 05:24 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

So that "Lord Henderson" nigga is looking for p4p, under her terms?

That seems pretty herbish. If I were to do p4p, my money....my rules.

The Lord Henderson is one of the Tag The Sponsor "secret agents". The person(s) running that account are trying get the IG hoes to admit they'd fuck for money. Then they funnel the convos to Tag The Sponsor website. The other secret agent is Larry the CEO.

They aren't herbs. Just fishing the girls.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Foolsgo1d - 06-15-2015

SOme guy just couldn't hold it in for his Instagram princess back in Dubai.

Dubai plane ride

[Image: lol.gif]

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Simeon_Strangelight - 06-15-2015

There is a stark difference between treating a girl you like /letting her partake in your wealth and leading with your money only like a chump.

If it's part of your lifestyle and you dine and wine at expensive locations by yourself, then of course you pay for her just as you pay for a friend who is much less well-off than you (at least I do it that way). But that is different - a girl should be attracted to you anyway and a friend hopefully liked you before you made the money.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - BallsDeep - 06-15-2015

I'm usually frugal when it comes to gifts, and I can't recall having given a chick a gift when it wasn't her birthday.

But for the last couple of years, I've given each chick I've banged 4+ times a parting gift. I stole the idea from Tony Soprano--the two chicks he had that went mental (the Russian and the one that committed suicide) were ones he gave parting gifts to.

I've done this well over ten times, and it makes them flip. Most of the time they still accept the gift, but they still hang on and months later still send me ping texts. Generally after I drop a chick I wouldn't ever hear from her after a week or so, but now I'm able to go back for another round several months later, even if she has a new boyfriend.

I haven't quite figured it out, but there's an emotional trigger involved with gift giving. The parting gift I give is a gold necklace and pendant with purple stones in it, so it being jewelry may have something to do with it.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - germany - 06-15-2015

Quote: (06-15-2015 06:48 AM)BallsDeep Wrote:  

The parting gift I give is a gold necklace and pendant with purple stones in it, so it being jewelry may have something to do with it.

That´s how you create a golddigger / girl who sees you as a source of money and jewelries for her that will come back to you for more gifts [Image: sad.gif]

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - DVY - 06-15-2015

@Zel- I've taken this thought and blown it into the strastophere.

I buy random hot girls drinks (shocker!) that I want to talk to. F it, 15 bucks to test somebody's character. Keep in mind, I have a specific type of girl that I like, so if shes walking by I'll grab her to the bar and have 2 mins to undivided attention to talk to her.

BUT I usually follow your thought process.

@BallsDeep- Smooth. I might have to buy a couple off you and steal that move.

I've been giving presents of perfume (Chanel Chance) to chicks that I hook up w/semi-regularly. I get hooked up for $55 from a buddy (110 retail).

Its def an advanced move to throw around $$$ strategically.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - samsamsam - 06-15-2015

For some guys a few bucks here and there isn't a big deal. It doesn't hurt them and if it makes the guy happy to do it, let him. Maybe some will say it changes her attitude or you lose frame, maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. But if you know what you are doing and she gets a bit out of hand due to your generosity you just punish her (by withholding, or ignoring) or just next her.

Sometimes people need to risk a little here and there to figure people out. I've been out all sorts of money on various deals but also made a lot of money on deals by seeding deals up front.

A couple of years ago, I lost 500 bucks on some guy he was supposed to work on something for me. Ya, it cost me 500 bucks but it didn't cost me more to find out what a loser he was.

Some guys need to worry less about whether or not to spend a little money here and there and spend more time trying to make more money. That is a partial paraphrasing of a wealthy man I met one time, who was talking about people who are frugal and always worried about budgeting. He just said make more money.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Gringuito - 06-15-2015

Quote: (06-15-2015 06:37 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

For some guys a few bucks here and there isn't a big deal. It doesn't hurt them and if it makes the guy happy to do it, let him. Maybe some will say it changes her attitude or you lose frame, maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. But if you know what you are doing and she gets a bit out of hand due to your generosity you just punish her (by withholding, or ignoring) or just next her.

If you're a guy in his 20s working a regular job that has his life together I don't think buying a drink or small gifts will change a girls attitude that much. This assumes that the girl is looking at you as a "fun guy".

If you're in your 40s or up and obviously wealthy you're already put into the provider role from the beginning, especially if the girl is much younger than you. In this case anything you give to her will just reinforce her impression of you being the beta bucks. You need to work against the massive shit tests she'll give you to be a provider. Otherwise it's horrible occasional sex (or a walking ATM beta orbiter), and she gets her booty call alpha fuck to come over after you leave with blue balls at the end of the night.

On a separate note, there seems to have been a gold digger class a couple of days ago:

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/su...-1.2257220

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - DVY - 06-17-2015

@Gringuito- Just curious, how do you approach dating younger chicks?

-Lets say you meet a hot chick or you see a hot chick walking by... Do you order her a drink @ the bar?

-Where do you take her out on a first meet and greet... Ethnic spots? High-end joints? Bars? Walk in the park?

- In above scenario- do you pick up the tab? How do you tackle the $$$/power issue ?

- Lets say you've been seeing a girl for over 2 months- so 5-6 dates and have smashed 3-4 times. Does this change the $$$ issue regarding food+drinks.

-What about if you have her come over during the day and she spends all day w/you and you want to send her home @ night. Do you call her a cab and pick up the fare (subway/public transport is dangerous/grimy @ night). Do you offer to drive her home?

-At what point does buying gifts- like jeans, bikinis or shoes- become acceptable to you? I get that CASH is a big no-no. You are not a payday machine, but in my mind the lines start to blur as you reach past the 4 months+ mark ESPECIALLY if you are well off. If not 4 months, then how about 6 months or 1 year?

-Someday I might be dealing with similar issues, so maybe I can learn something

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - eradicator - 06-17-2015

Quote: (06-11-2015 12:53 PM)Gustavus Adolphus Wrote:  

I couldn't help but think of this thread when I saw this article.

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/someone-d...d-land-475

Quote:Quote:

A British Airways flight was forced to turn around and land over the weekend because somebody did a shit so bad the plane was essentially rendered useless. Imagine living your life in the knowledge that you once turded so appallingly that a 747-400 had to turn around and land. Your liquid shit bought a £360-million ($533-million) airplane juddering out of the sky. Imagine looking your loved ones in the face after that. Imagine hugging your mom. You couldn't. Your asshole is essentially a terrorist.

Anyway, the BA flight from Heathrow to Dubai on Saturday had to turn around and flop back down again at Heathrow just 30 minutes into the seven-hour flight because somebody did a toilet crime.

Hertsmere Tory councillor Abhishek Sachdev—who has clearly not heard the "he who smelt it, dealt it" directive—happened to be on the flight, and, as well as tweeting his response ("Insane! Our BA flight to Dubai returned back to Heathrow because of a smelly poo in the toilet! 15hrs until next flight... #britishairways") also spoke to the Daily Mail about the ordeal. Again: imagine making a smell so bad a Tory councillor talks to a national paper about it.

"The pilot made an announcement requesting senior cabin crew, and we knew something was a bit odd," he said. "About 10 minutes later he said, 'You may have noticed there's a quite pungent smell coming from one of the toilets.'

"He said it was liquid fecal excrement. Those are the words he used."

Sounds like it was written for the onion.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - germany - 06-18-2015

[Image: image.jpg]

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Simeon_Strangelight - 06-18-2015

Quote: (06-15-2015 07:55 PM)Gringuito Wrote:  

On a separate note, there seems to have been a gold digger class a couple of days ago:

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/su...-1.2257220

That was organized by Seeking Arrangement.

I wouldn't even approach those women, let alone pay them any substantial amount of money. But at least you get a girl that weighs what two Ukrainians do. Also you receive a 10 year surplus on the merchandise.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - germany - 06-22-2015

Instagram "model" Katerina Di Luca seems really desperate:

http://www.tagthesponsor.com/home/2015/6...rinadiluca

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - gonzoman925 - 06-25-2015

just rechecking this thread to refresh on the crimson pill.

yep, women are still hoes for the right price.

adios

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Easy_C - 06-25-2015

Part of that's because cheerful giving helps put you in an abundance mindset, the benefits of which I won't repeat since it would be beating a dead horse on this forum.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Easy_C - 06-25-2015

Also I can't help but wonder how many women found about this and reacted by asking how they could get into the scene.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Simeon_Strangelight - 06-26-2015

Funny new posts:

[Image: image.jpg?format=750w]

It ain't yours though *kanye voice* how sway? Apparently sponsored by some tea. #TrollopSquadGoals #WhenLarryBooksTheWholeWhoreTeamForHisBusinessConference #YouKnowTheArabsHaveABusinessMeetingWithLarryTheCEOWhenHeBooksTheWholeDickSquatt​erSquad #StartedFromTheBottomNowWeHere #AkaStartedInVegasNowMarketingThePussyWorldwide #AllOverTheGlobeButNoJobHuh #WhatDoYouDoForALiving #WhosTakingYourPictures #HummusRecipient #HowMuchForTheSplincher #ThatTeaYouPromoteMustBePayingGoodHuh #IHopeMyDaughterBecomesATeaPromoterToo #GetThemBigBucksHuh #Hoe #TagTheSponsor
TrollopSquad ordered for the orgy - when 2 girls are not enough - heh.

Pussyinflation is probably on the rise. So far Eastern European and FSU hoes are not using Instagram as much, but I am sure they are coming. 25k for a weekend will be a dream price as the global pussy inflation accelerates.

For 6000$ you could order a Vietnamese girl, but that stuff already smells a bit of human trafficking:

This one had a funny guy who commentated on her "deep thoughts":

Most women only become something by legal or supplemental dick squatting. At least as wives they were partners - now they chase the Super Alpha with money until full impact with the wall.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Simeon_Strangelight - 06-26-2015

Smart guys now go on Suggardaddie.com:

http://www.economist.com/news/united-sta...poon-sugar

More student debt means more hoes in the prime age group:

[Image: 20150620_USC669.png]

Most will cost 2500$ / month for multiple fuck dates.

Students who post profiles on SeekingArrangement.com know what they want, so “it’s almost like a business partnership”, says Angela Bermudo, a spokesman for the company. The site hosts some 900,000 profiles of sugar babies enrolled in American universities, up from 458,000 two years ago. Their ranks swelled during the recession and are still growing fast, says Brandon Wade, the site’s founder. A year ago nearly 1,200 students with an e-mail account belonging to an American university posted a profile on the site every day; the daily average has risen to about 2,000. The site has even stopped advertising online. Its ads used to pop up with search results for terms such as “student loan”.

The boom is fuelled by increased acceptance of “sugaring” (dating for money), says Steven Pasternack, the owner of a Miami firm known as Sugardaddie. The company’s site gets more than 5,000 new profile uploads worldwide every day. A quarter are students. Astute marketing helps. Sugardaddie’s pitch notes that it does not “discriminate against people’s desires”. Sugar babies are increasingly advised to negotiate not an “allowance”, but rather a certain “lifestyle” in exchange for dates. These arrangements can remain discreet. New Yorker Keith and the younger woman he met online, seeking a sugar daddy to pay for college, both tell friends that they met in a bar. His weekly $500 deposits into her bank account will cease, he says, if she becomes unavailable.

Young men keen for cash from a “sugar mama” have few prospects. The vast majority of website sign-ups willing to pay for sex are men. This is how it should be, says Allison, a 23-year-old sugar baby near New York City whose online name is Barbiewithabrain. Her college, rent and car expenses have been covered since she was 18 by monthly allowances of $5,000-10,000 from three successive sugar daddies.

More men with money will increasingly rather rent than buy / marry a woman.

Also here a rare trollop where the sponsor can be seen creeping up:

[Image: PiRI7cMnWLnyLDQ6.jpg]
https://twitter.com/Tagthesponsor/status...4719286272 - Vine vid

At least the guy has a good excuse for paying due to being 70+ in a decrepit state.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - samsamsam - 06-26-2015

That chick is hideous. If you are basically paying you can at least try to get more attractive women.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - germany - 06-27-2015

Tagthesponsor response to Ashlispikes23 is gold :

You see, Ashli Auguillard, there's this thing called Google. We probably would've considered taking the post down if you were just honest. But you go on this rant that you're only 17 and 17 is not legal, but quick background check says you're 22 and a college student in Louisiana.

That's another lie. The only thing that is true is that we did not post the email which you denied the 30k and just said you wanted a good time, which you worded in a way where you still wanted the money but didn't want to incriminate yourself as a prostitute.

Also what kind of 17 year old goes on business trips with older men? The more you lie and fabricate that lame ass naive facade the more well expose. So go ahead call the pope, queen Elizabeth, Denzel Washington, whoever the fuck you want. We'll make sure our legal interns get some practice.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - jariel - 07-03-2015

[Image: 1g6tyo.jpg]

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Lizard King - 07-04-2015

^^

Women who advertise their other social media accounts on social media = big red flag for me.

I wonder if that girl is a porta-potty? At first she doesn't look a materialistic type. These days I am not surprised by anything women do, they are experts at presenting themselves a certain way, and in reality being something very different.