Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Apollo21 - 02-24-2015

Quote: (02-23-2015 09:01 PM)mikado Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2015 10:07 PM)Apollo21 Wrote:  

It's pretty funny: when you can speak intelligently...people are shocked:-) Sometimes even other black people are shocked(unfortunately)...anyway when you destroy those stereotypes from the moment you say hello, some interesting things can happen...especially with girls.

Man, "you ain't none spittin' da truth".
More seriously:
This is something I 100% agree on.

I usually wear glasses. I never even once noticed in France a single ghetto boy (like with jogging pants, drunk, thug, swearing in every sentence and impolite with even elders) with glasses. I guess that's not "living the life" enough.

Even if some people in the street, malls etc still never acknowledge me (I don't think it's necessarily because I am black, probably just because they are too absorbed by their life) , I have never been checked for my papers (even tough I often leave them at home), security guards do never follow me in malls and supermarkets, and on the contrary, those who are black often give me a nod/smile when I enter there.
The glasses, and my non-threatening engineer face completely change the situation. I always feel a different atmosphere when I don't wear them. However with the girls it's not really working. Most of the cats I know who get laid and are not in the upper spheres of the Paris life have a little tuggish vibe, or give the impression of really tough motherfuckers and quite dangerous guys. I suppose what you gain from one side is lost from the other.

To the podcasters:
Really good work, you know your shit. I am happy for all the material you leave here.

What category of girls one black cat should aim for in Europe if he is more of an "engineer" type than an American footballer/basketball player one, if you know what I mean?
I don't want to become a hipster, and I do not really want to become a total douchebag (maybe a bit, but that's it). Possibly a niche where having some culture générale is welcomed.
French Girls...are amazing. They have that C'est La Vie Vibe and are incredibly flirty.

I used to be in your shoes though. I studied engineering and years ago
when I originally came to Europe from college I was still wearing glasses in the club!

I also wore these ridiculous timberland hiking shoes everywhere
and had no idea...until one weekend I couldn't get into a club because of them...
the next day I got some decent mens shoes.

Eventually I lost the glasses and started wearing contacts.
I found it much easier to connect with girls without the glasses.
It's not impossible...I just wanted a sleeker look.

Besides that, you have to see yourself as more than
an engineer...Renaissance lady charmer is what you're aiming for:-)

Here's what I recommend:
1. Wear Contacts It allows you to establish direct eye contact...it is also where attraction begins. Even if you wear glasses around the house, wear contacts when you go out.
2. Learn how to dance. This gives your game a lot of natural style and rhythm that gives you more confidence.
3. Learn French and make friends with lots of French girls. You must understand girls
on a "gut" level so you can really interact with them.
4. Embrace French fashion France has always had some incredible cool men's fashions. Use this opportunity to learn from the best.
5. Work. Hard. Talk to lots of girls. Ask for numbers/FB addresses, go to parties, ask girls out, learn how to escalate from conversation to kino to makeout etc...There is no magic elixir...you just have to get the experience and develop a style that's totally separate from the typical engineer look.

Like changing from Clark Kent into Superman....

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Distant Light - 02-24-2015

Damn not sure what happened to my reply about podcast with kai, I'll just say it was amazing biggest thing I took "Get my fucking passport!!!!"...

As for the newest podcast solid as usual crazy story too... (life experiences of others is what I love the most)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - azulsombra - 02-25-2015

Quote: (02-24-2015 01:40 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2015 01:39 AM)thirty-six Wrote:  

They should get you on the show, man. Just sayin'.

Those with a story are welcome!

Moma,

Loving the podcast series.

Only advice I would like to respectfully give is that the volume on your side is WAY louder than anyone else. I don't know if your speaking closer into the mic or if your volume is just set higher but I find myself constantly having to scroll the sound down when you come on. You're spitting fire though, I just don't need it that loud. lol

Other than that it's perfect.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - RougeNoir - 02-25-2015

I'm really enjoying these podcasts too. The Hencredible episode was fantastic! It's a shame he's no longer here. I would hope to meet Rudebwoy one day, he sounds so cool and down-to-Earth like one of my friends who I need to get back into contact with. Moma can articulate his thoughts well and has a cool accent. Keep it up, men!

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 02-25-2015

Apologies once again for the audio, I am in the process of getting a new PC and this should be fixed shortly. I bought a Lenovo and it has been nothing but problems, so I am using my Ipad for the time being.

WIA - you are up next brother. Let us know your availability for this weekend.

I am also trying to reach a "famous" non forum member, if I can get this person it will be a big score.

Again please feel free to leave any comments about topics you would like covered.

RougeNoir - it will be a pleasure to hook up with you my friend. In fact I hope to meet alot of you at some point down the road.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kosko - 02-25-2015

You two are rocking it. This has a chance to really blow into something big as there is a obvious audience for this content.

Quote: (02-25-2015 01:29 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Apologies once again for the audio, I am in the process of getting a new PC and this should be fixed shortly. I bought a Lenovo and it has been nothing but problems, so I am using my Ipad for the time being.

WIA - you are up next brother. Let us know your availability for this weekend.

I am also trying to reach a "famous" non forum member, if I can get this person it will be a big score.

Again please feel free to leave any comments about topics you would like covered.

RougeNoir - it will be a pleasure to hook up with you my friend. In fact I hope to meet alot of you at some point down the road.

I had a time in my day in Radio... it was brief (A few months), but I had my own radio show for a short period of time which not many others can say they have done. There are a few tips of advice I can add, first I will just offer advice on you wanting better recording options.

For quality, it does not really matter what you are using to record that much, the most important thing is to make sure how sound is going IN and OUT is the best way and quality you can manage. You can still record professional level audio with a Ipad, you would just need a Audio Interface and a base level dynamic mic like a Shure SM58 Mic.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SM58
^ That is a simple industry standard mic, but it isn't that practical and comfy to be holding it for a hour plus but mic stand can be a option or other smaller options do exist.

A simple Interface that can be used for Ipad is the iRig.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/iRigPro

Very simple with a good interface, good sound quality, and is small and compact.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 02-25-2015

Moma,

when the hell are you going to tell us where Lizards originated? You cannot keep stringing us along. It's actually become a part of my lingo. I occasionally have to catch myself and stop from saying "I wonder what the lizards will look like tonight." Even my close friends look at me funny when I say shit like that.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Advent Persona - 02-25-2015

Quote: (02-25-2015 01:29 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Rude;

Along this line of thought. I don't know if it's too much for you to try to reach a Jamaican brother by the name of Stefhen Fitzgerald DeCorcia Bryan, Author of the book Black Passenger Yellow Cabs: Of Exile And Excess In Japan. This was one of the first literary sources to demystify Japan as it relates to it's reception to brothas as well as the often dormant sexuality of Japanese women.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Buster - 02-25-2015

@Moma & Rudebwoy

I just caught up on the series, great material and presentation, really enjoyed and appreciate effort from all. I got several hearty laughs..... asses on southern women made me hit pause due to laughing my ass off!!!! Great stuff keep mixing in the humor it's priceless. Moma's African living in America was also a hoot, reminds me of Josh Blue on Netfilx, African born white guy with palsy married to an asian, funny shit, watch it if you haven't seen him. The content really applies to everyone since you hit on so many core issues.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 02-25-2015

I'm glad you lot are liking it! We are still working on the sound quality but it will be ironed out as we go along. As RudeBwoy said, we just 'two youts tryin a ting'.

Advent, if you want that Jamaican guy in Japan on the podcast, what kind of questions do you want to ask of him?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - speakeasy - 02-25-2015

As for the issues with audio volume, have you guys tried an audio normalizer? I'm sure there's free ones you can grab that'll do the task.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - game_ethic - 02-25-2015

You guys should try to get Philko on the show. He's black and I believe he lives in Russia and he has probably travelled to many other places too so I'm sure he'd have some insight on places for black guys. Here's his YouTube channel: https://m.youtube.com/user/PhilochkoEHC

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - TravelerKai - 02-25-2015

Philko would be entertaining just for the comedy or head scratching factor. Moma could pick his brain well. You cannot ask him Manosphere stuff much because he is still blue pill. Mindset would be good but he covered that well in his own videos. Russia logistics and living tips would be good stuff. His game is still suspect though.

Whatever you do, don't interview Tommy Sotomayor, tariq, or that big crazy nigga that was ranting in Spain. Guys like that are train wrecks and make shit worse.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 02-25-2015

Philko was the "famous" guy I wanted to try and get since I am very curious about Russia. No matter what you think of the guy he has gone and done his thing.
He should be easy to get on the show, not sure about the yellow cab dude.
We will make the effort!

Also can you give us some topics you would like discussed. I think we will try to talk more about game, fashion, working out, diet and manosphere stuff.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - worldwidetraveler - 02-26-2015

Great stuff guys. I have always been a sucker for travel stories. Great to hear Hencredible is still doing his thing.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - TravelerKai - 02-26-2015

Quote: (02-25-2015 11:44 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Philko was the "famous" guy I wanted to try and get since I am very curious about Russia. No matter what you think of the guy he has gone and done his thing.
He should be easy to get on the show, not sure about the yellow cab dude.
We will make the effort!

Also can you give us some topics you would like discussed. I think we will try to talk more about game, fashion, working out, diet and manosphere stuff.

Ask him:

-Physical safety, considerations and lessons learned.
-His nightclub game style (roll solo or with wingman(men))
-Ask him specifics about logistics (Go back to his place? Theirs?) Take cabs? Driving in Russia?
-His apartment, where should you pick one, pros and cons of things related to that.
-Ask him about daygame since he seems to like doing it alot. Pros and cons. Does he target students alot?
-Ask him about if he ever used any online game and if he pipelines any girls he meets anywhere either online or offline.
-Ask him if girls have different expectations on him because he is black vs. a white American guy.
-Ask him about if the girls treat him very nice or even treat him like a king. (i.e. cook for him, take care of him in various ways, etc.)
-Ask him if Russian girls get jealous and if he has to balance them in his circles
-Ask him if Russian girls are high maintenance or low, from his perspective.
-Ask him if he recommends Russia to other black men with limited Russian language skills

If he is not familiar with PUA/Game lingo and slang make sure you prep him or meet him half way before you start recording, so that there is no awkwardness or wasted dialogue.

I might have submitted too many questions so balance it out with other submitted questions from the other guys. This could be very good to use when I talk to other brothers that are not redpill or into game/travel but need advice. You are correct regardless, of some of his antics/style I am sure he has much he can share with us, if we ask him good questions.

Thanks

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 02-26-2015

Those are some good questions , Kai. I sent out a request to philocko so just waiting.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 02-26-2015

Par Excellence

Felt like I was riding shotgun with a personal travel guide when TK was breaking that Asia shit down

Bravo fellas

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 02-26-2015

^ you care to come on the podcast?

I think you got a lot of good things to say!

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 02-26-2015

Sure, 'ppreciate the invite

Inbox me with details

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Sourcecode - 02-26-2015

Quote: (02-26-2015 12:11 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Those are some good questions , Kai. I sent out a request to philocko so just waiting.

Now a dude I would love to see get on the podcast is Corey Holcomb.
He already has a little show on youtube going.
This is the closest thing we got left to Patrice.

Every episode is just him and his friends choppin game and social commentary.
Aint no blue pill shit in this room..

Get a bunch of RVF dudes to collaborate with this..mannnnn

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Cobra - 02-26-2015

Looking forward to the MDP podcast.

I also would recommend vinman.

Both legit guys who I've hung out with and know have mad game.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - TravelerKai - 02-26-2015

Quote: (02-26-2015 06:00 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2015 12:11 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Now a dude I would love to see get on the podcast is Corey Holcomb.
He already has a little show on youtube going.
This is the closest thing we got left to Patrice.

Every episode is just him and his friends choppin game and social commentary.
Aint no blue pill shit in this room..

Get a bunch of RVF dudes to collaborate with this..mannnnn

Dawgy dawg.... Can we afford Corey Holcomb? Niggas don't talk for free!

Quick, somebody whip out a collection plate!!! [Image: lol.gif]

What if he starts dogging out Moma and Rudebwoy on the podcast and roasts them? With no Tuthmosis for backup, they would be done like dinner. lol

Corey's ass is funny on Rickey Smiley in the morning, 92.3 FM out of ATL. Of course, it's sanitized but he still pushes the boundaries

They have him making appearances doing such classics as "Sidepiece commandments" LOL

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - killongy - 02-26-2015

Shoutout from Jamaica(live here)

Awesome stuff and compared to a few months back I have compltely changed my life through learning game. I have never felt my skin color was an issue wherever I went. Looking to go live overseas for a bit (business reasons) and ofcourse travel.

Note really a datasheet just a light overview off the top my head.

As a black man Competition from the locals here is pretty weak but the men in approaching are ruthless and pretty much dont give a fuck. Since we know it's a numbers game even the most unsighlty guy here gets pussy, However Jamaican women are pretty open to approaches more so if you can tell them something thats way out of the norm you basically score major points.

The usual openers use by locals in patois

"suh...wah gwan B/babes?" = So , whats going on girl?.
"Yuh look sexy/good/nice e man!"= You look attractive.
"Miss, one secand nuh"= I want to talk to you for a bit.
"psssst"= this is used to get a females attention from a distance, dont use it on a man(gay).
(example) Pssst...Yuh look sexy e man!
Pssst...come here nuh? ( nuh is used to add friendliness)

Most of these are very bad but its all in the delivery sometimes...If you can do better than the above you basically got yourself through the door and then run your routine.

The biggest highlights about Jamaican women imo is their feminity and loyalty towards masculinity.
Once they recognize you as the MAN they give you that "daddys girl" look and genuinely want to please you.

Generally the women are searching for leadership, security and companionship where they can live up to their parents expectations of finding a good man and starting a family.
They dont take kindly to being lied to or used unless they understand that the relationship is about "fun" but still be careful because the "quality" not "skettels" (ratchets/thots/gold diggers) women here once they are invested in you its genuine and they will look forward to a LTR/marriage even kids.

The women genuinely want companionship if you want to feel loved and adored they will give that to you as well as cook clean with no problems as women even now are still raised to properly serve a man however dont take anything they do for you for granted because Jamaican women watch you as if a puma hidden by the shade of night and there social circle is very similar to that of a black widows web, seems disorganized but thats the trap....anyway they go crazy for gifts even the smallest of thoughts because the men here arent really the gift giving type. A boquet of flowers is WAY out of the norm here and can put them on high for a couple a days because a "mushy" type of gift coming from a masculine man is something they dont experience everyday and they see a side of you thats very rare , basically the law of scarcity.

Jamaican woman tend to be very good mothers as taking care of kids is deeply rooted into the culture and breastfeeding is strongly ecouraged which means they lose the fat from pregnancy and bounce back albeit sometimes a little thick. overall traditional values are forced unto daughters wether they like it or not.

Another interesting thing is, If you are local or metriculate your self in well you are free to put a jamaican woman in line even physically like grab her arm(if necessary) as a matter of fact they expect it and as long as you arent going to beat her to death people will mind their business and stay out of it.
A girl disrespects you on the street, you can tell her to "fuck off" none of that sjw bs, Oh she is gonna write on her blog? ppl here aint got that time for no femminist BS they gotta make money and feed their kids and men are fucking redpill....women belong in the house and men in the office.

Sexually the women are very erotic and tranceful in how they "make love" but can go wild and take a rough fuck if you encourage it , however the women generally shy away from that bondage stuff I have seen posted in a couple threads. Some like to go clean their snatch(I hate condoms) then cuddle with you and some will just go cook you food like nothing ever happened lol.

In closing id say Jamaican women are fun and free spirits and give you the world if you ask for it but need leadership and direction or they will do it themselves and call you "wutless" (worthless).
Love to spend time with you especially going places so they can peacock lol. Can be very jealous and coniving if you are not careful but keep them in chceck and its not an issue. They can also become materialistic/complacent if you dont control spending because showing off to their freinds means they have a "gud up gud up man" (a man of high value).