Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - chocoman - 06-25-2015

Quote: (06-23-2015 12:30 PM)vinman Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2015 11:11 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I didn't even see that Il Bers had dropped one. Listening to that next.

Vinman came through with the knowledge. Much respect.

Lemme get this straight, did he say as he got bigger he had to learn more game?

Love to hear more on that

Great stuff as usual

Yeah. I had to go from aggressive and cocky, to funny and nonthreatening. You can be aggressive, and cocky at 180 to 200 pounds. But when you start to get into the 220 range you have to build up the comfort. The best analogy I heard was from Patrice O'Neal (R.I.P). If you want to get the bunny rabbits, and you look like a grizzly bear, you cannot act like a grizzly bear. The bunnies will be afraid that the grizzly bear will eat them. You have disarm them with charm. And I think it makes you more intriguing to women when you look like a goon, have the confidence of a goon, but you're not afraid to smile and tease them. You're coaxing them into your trap.

Thanks for the solid advice am 6" 238 pounds so also find myself having to tone down the aggressive and cocky behavior a lot more then if I was a smaller guy.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - dads - 06-25-2015

Quote: (05-31-2015 10:39 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (05-28-2015 08:28 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

^ Where do you find these normal girls who are genuine?

Most girls are looking for a successful guy, not sure how you escape this fact. Sure "game" might help to a certain extent but considering a lot of girls are making decent money, they want a guy on par with them financially.

I notice your flag says Germany, I assume things are easier there compared to North America.

Don't agree with the "on par" part.

Here in the States, the girls typically want a guy who make considerably more money than she does.

She wants a lifestyle change. No more Red Lobster, she wants Lobster Thermidor.

So if she's a doctor, he's a surgeon.
If she's a teacher, he's a principal if not superintendent.
If she's a lawyer, he's a partner.
If she's a real estate agent, he's a developer.

So much more that she only works to make disposable income for trivial shit like purses, shoes, manis and pedis.

We're talking 1.5, 2, 3x, 10x times what she's making.

She feels like she deserves it. Bitches got the nerve to talk about "We" just expanded the business.

"How you gonna do all that hard work yourself and not give nothing to me?" © Typical American Chick.

Wanting a rich man is a trap of the woman's own design.

Years ago, I posted a blog entry about the wives of doctors.
- Most of these ladies tend to be educated.
- Lots of them tend to be stay at home wives/mothers.

They hold down the home as best as they can, some of that includes getting cooks, maids, and nannies.

An educated woman who's decided to become a stay at home mom/wife for a rich man
- she's bored out of her mind talking to children
- she's idle much of the day

Most of all, to make that kind of money, most men have to work more than 40 hours a week.

That's what they don't realize. He probably didn't have that much time when he was courting her, and living with him usually means less quality time.

I see it all the time, blue collar and white collar

A lawyer or banker making top dollar works 80-100 hours a week. When he's not in the office, he's in his home office, or checking his smartphone for new developments. Dating half a man was fine, but marrying him is not.

On the blue collar side

http://www.humansofnewyork.com/post/1199...wasnt-much

Guy - “I grew up in West Harlem where there wasn’t much opportunity. When I got my job with the MTA, suddenly I was making five times more money than I had ever made before. So all I could think about was not wasting the opportunity. Once I worked a whole month straight with no days off. With overtime, I think I clocked 180 hours during a two-week period. I felt like any time that I wasn’t working was time wasted."

These days I don’t work nearly as much.

Photog - “What caused the change?”

Guy - “She broke up with me for awhile.”

You have tons of chicks that want a guy with money, but what they really want is the money and the guy, not necessarily the package deal.

Hearing shit like she don't like "Raising Children Alone"

Bitch sure likes that M Class Mercedes.
She sure likes not worrying about moving to a good school district.
She likes shopping @ the good grocery store.

Yet to give her that lifestyle, all she does is bitch and complain.

I need to change threads, i'm getting bitter by proxy. LOL

Long story short, FUCK WHAT SHE WANTS.

She doesn't really know what she wants.
When she gets it, she sabotages it.

She wants a guy that's fit, but then she wants to eat out all the time and keep him off his diet.

She wants a guy that's handsome, a guy that other women want, but gets mad when other women flirt with him

She wants a guy with money, but mad that he saves his money, he invests, or he spends time making that money and not with her.

She wants a thug, and then mad when he stops beating on other cats and starts beating on her, cause she got outta line.

What does the player want?
What does he want?
What do we want?

That's what matters.

I know if holla at a chick that wears heels and tight ass dresses on the regular, some dudes out there are gonna test me when I'm with her, and some players will get at her when I'm not. I go into the situation knowing that.

Big titties? She needs expensive bras and them shits gonna eventually sag
Phat Ass, probably a year or two out from being Fat.
Bitchy attitude, that shits gonna turn my way eventually.
Submissive, she's going to make me do the thinking for her.

For all the upsides, there are downsides.

But players know that when they get into the game.

Women do not. And they make the man pay for her ignorance.

WIA

Sorry to quote the whole post, but relevant piece here:

https://youtu.be/d04m0OZZQAY?t=4m

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Nascimento - 06-25-2015

Any word on WIA part 2?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - African.horn - 06-28-2015

Man I love listening to these podcasts.
As a young dude here in OZ, it's good to hear that there's more out there.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 06-28-2015

Wow, someone listening all the way from OZ.

I think I talked about OZ in a few podcasts, in particular Oz women.

Keep hope alive my man.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 07-14-2015

Y'all must be enjoying the summer!

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Sourcecode - 07-14-2015

Yes....
I regret I haven't listened to the last couple episodes.
I need to get on that.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 07-14-2015

Quote: (07-14-2015 05:25 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Y'all must be enjoying the summer!

WIA

We are working out some technical difficulties. We did a real nice recap and the sound audio was off, so should be dropping another one in a few days.

Also have a interesting guest lined up, just trying to co-ordinate times.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - ~wrIghter~ - 07-15-2015

I've been listening in on a few of the podcast. I was actually able to save some of them. Definitely going to check out the other episodes.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 07-15-2015

All I know is that it ain't easy. Plus a podcast so good means you gotta keep feeding the beast.

Much respect

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - jayesco - 07-15-2015

Quote: (06-28-2015 02:03 AM)African.horn Wrote:  

Man I love listening to these podcasts.
As an unsatisfied 20 year old student in Australia, it's good to hear that there's more out there.

Wow, I wouldn't mind getting out there permanently. States are stressing me out more than ever these days.

Keep the podcasts coming. Without discovering this forum, I would've never even gotten a passport. I appreciate all the knowledge you guys share.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 08-04-2015

With much further adieu but better late than never, here is the latest podcast:

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 08-05-2015

Another excellent podcast brethren

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 08-05-2015

Great work, good to hear from the both of you.

I'm really surprised you guys aren't easily converting your dates.

Where do you think things aren't clicking?

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 08-05-2015

My dates are at an optimal conversion rate for the intensity I am putting in. In fact, my conversion is slightly ahead of what I anticipate. I am not pushing for SNL so I'm getting what I expected. I need to go to sluttier venues and hone my radar for sluttier lizards.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 08-05-2015

WIA - thanks for listening.
For me I am older and hence my desire to chase women is less, a lot of these girls/women show interest. Then they seem to want to play this cat and mouse game. This is why I prefer to go out on a Saturday and try to find girls that are DTF. The thing with night game is that you have to be high energy as we all know it is a numbers game. (This will discuss more in next show).

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 08-05-2015

At Rudebwoy, I'm forty so I know where you're coming from. Cleaned up, I look like I'm in my late 20's.

I'm the opposite, night game as much as I love it, I'm doing more social circle, young lady on the street as I go about my business.

But if I get a chick out on the town, I've been working on her since we met. So the bang is really in the bag.

If I came into a date without building first, I'd have to get her up to speed on who I am.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Apollo21 - 08-07-2015

That was a great podcast.

I'm at the point where I want to build a real physique
and get that ultimate body. I read about how pro bodybuilders
keep a journal of all their reps, sets and body weight
to improve their muscle gains.

I'm going to take this concept and apply it to dating as well.
Keeping a journal of the women I've met, the city they live in and
the next date we have planned. That way you can schedule more dates
and really get the most out of your time.

Right now I'm up to eight women that I've met recently that I need
to call to schedule a date or do a skype chat etc. It's cool
when you can put it down on paper or excel you can see the opportunities
for growth and really improve your performance gains.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - coverdoc - 08-07-2015

Agree was a good podcast,

Apollo21 that sounds like a good idea. My only thing is wouldn't work for me, i'm always trying to close within 24-48 hours after meeting. If they try to push it off more than 3 days I usually next them. Easier to do with abundance mentality and a main girl in the 8-9 range.

-CD

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Apollo21 - 08-07-2015

I know where you're coming from. I was also focused on finding that next new girl.
However many of the girls I meet live in other cities so I can't really close that quickly.

It is much more traditional dating. However if you can make the transition
then your datebook starts to fill up pretty fast and you start working less too.

It's the same concept in sales: 60% of sales are made on the 6th-7th call.
So even if you don't close within 24-48 hours you just keep following up for at least 2 weeks
assuming she's worth the time and effort...

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - African.horn - 08-09-2015

Another enjoyable podcast. Enjoyed listening to these on the train to uni.

You guys have a lot of natural chemistry, it was great even without the guest appearance.

Cheers for the shoutout Rudebwoy!

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 08-13-2015

Next podcast to be recorded this weekend.

Any topics people would like addressed?

I have reached out to some former members, got a yes from one. Hoping to get a yes from the other dude, this will be one of my all time fave guests.

For you International cats, feel free to chime in. You can PM us if you don't want to disclose it here.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Sourcecode - 08-13-2015

Black perspective of the Roosh Montreal/Toronto debacle.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 08-13-2015

Quote: (08-13-2015 08:14 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Next podcast to be recorded this weekend.

Any topics people would like addressed?

I have reached out to some former members, got a yes from one. Hoping to get a yes from the other dude, this will be one of my all time fave guests.

For you International cats, feel free to chime in. You can PM us if you don't want to disclose it here.

1) Black Lizards World Wide.

Wondering about how and where to find Sistas in other spots, and what y'alls experience has been with them.

2) Do you have a "take it slow" game?
You meet a lizard that hits most everything on the check list.
Try to hit that ASAP? Or you investigate further?

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 08-14-2015

Here's a statement I just read.
I'm not even sure how I feel about it...

"You can't keep a hot one as she realizes her value"

What's your take on this very common sentiment?

WIA