Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 04-29-2015

Quote: (04-29-2015 05:54 AM)DMario Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2015 04:53 AM)Apollo21 Wrote:  

The military can give you a great way to get yourself established.
Just don't waste your time when you're off duty(like most soldiers do).

Definitely not staying in. I'm going get out in 2017 then go destroy some College campuses. I study Journalism, so the plan once I'm done is to continue traveling

Hey man, sounds like a plan. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I'd urge you to look into other majors. I say this as a guy who majored in english. Unless you're really into writing, you can still write and make bank with a more competitive major. But it sounds like you're on the right path regardless.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Advent Persona - 04-29-2015

West Indian rasta here, about to roll into Mexico city with very minimal Spanish. We will see how that goes. Only my second solo trip (outside of the Caribbean), but will report back with info from the ground. More travel stories from the seasoned veterans would be good, since true say, the black playas do good everywhere. ElJefe1 is tackling Mexico City right now and says he has more women fighting for the dicky than he can handle. We want reports like this to be expounded on via podcast.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Mentavious - 04-29-2015

If you've got some facial hair then wear it. I swear on my life that you get a +1 down in Mexico.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - urbannomad - 04-30-2015

Good to know heading to Mexico DF in few months with the Philly beard was thinking of cutting it. What about in France Or London ? How's the social climate for Muslim brothers ?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Zooxanthellae - 04-30-2015

I'd like to hear a bit more about North American game experiences if possible.

I absolutely love the international discussions as I plan to live abroad soon although I am always curious about Moma and Rudebwoy's opinions on North American dynamics. I know Moma lives somewhere in The South and the notes on the thug dynamics in the clubs down there is always interesting. Rudebwoy lives in Canada, right? Very interesting stuff.

I've lived in DC, NYC, Boston, Atlanta, LA, The Bay, etc. and I'd say the easiest place to pull for a brother of those cities (outside of just the pure volume of NYC) is probably DC. I know Roosh hates it but there is 1) logistics due to good public transportation 2) a strong black culture 3) girls from everywhere since it's the seat of government 4) drinking culture 5) educated brothers don't stand out as much... Howard University is there, etc.

Atlanta is also good although it's more spread out and The Marta is shit. Also there are alot of rich brothers who can just outspend you out there, harder to pull stunners than in DC where there are lot of nerdy lames who don't know game so it's easy to have charisma.

NYC is great for volume of course. Probably all around the most game-friendly place in the US.

LA? No, just no.

Etc. etc.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Lizard King - 04-30-2015

Quote: (04-28-2015 04:46 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (04-28-2015 12:51 PM)IntBM Wrote:  

I think the answer to that question, Moma, is that a lot of those girls end up doing the Olivia Pope/Lisa Turtle thing where they try to get away from anything and anyone that is culturally black. They distance themselves by making sure that the world knows that they are "not like the rest" until they have an awakening of sorts.

I think some of the Olivia Pople lizards just don't want a stereotypical black man in the same way most of the black men on this board don't want a stereotypical "You go gurl!" black lizard. Since the black men on this board are not typical then after a few lyrics they should sway these Valley Hat iguanas.

In America, I seem to be noticing a trend at getting those Lisa Turtle lizards or the wannabes. I've not actually landed an authentic pure hood lizard yet. Perhaps they think I might throw limp British dyck [Image: laugh4.gif]

My accent might help express a different perception. Several of the black lizards that I have gone on dates with have expressed explicit surprise that I'm into black lizards. One of them actually said that she could tell from the date that I was only into white lizards [Image: dodgy.gif] until on the second date at my place, I was reaching for her panties and pulling them to the side to access that wet, moist slit...

My experiences with American women are from quite a while ago, but I managed to hook up with a hood lizard very easily when I was in Texas. I was used to UK 'hood lizards', very different creatures as you will know.

I went back to this girls place and there were about 6 children sleeping on the floor in the living room. I thought "this is crazy! in the UK she would have a council house with enough room for all her children!". I don't think they were all her children though.

One thing I noticed though was that American lizards of all ethnicities were intrigued by the UK accent. Is it still like that today?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Comte De St. Germain - 04-30-2015

^Always has and always will be. The "proper" English accent gets a lot of love stateside and drops panties. Hell if you are dressed nice and they hear you talk I know plenty of girls who would walk right up and ask for a number.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - DMario - 04-30-2015

Quote: (04-29-2015 10:13 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Hey man, sounds like a plan. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I'd urge you to look into other majors. I say this as a guy who majored in english. Unless you're really into writing, you can still write and make bank with a more competitive major. But it sounds like you're on the right path regardless.

No offense taken. I'll always listen too advise especially if mulyiple people tell me the same thing. Im looking more towards Investigative Journalsim though. Something like was VICE does, travel and do reports from shitty countries.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Zooxanthellae - 05-01-2015

Quote: (04-21-2015 09:05 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2015 10:39 PM)Zooxanthellae Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2015 03:03 AM)Clemmo Wrote:  

As a Black Guy who's been to every region in the US. From my experience.

It's a lot easier to pull White Girls from cities with a large majority of Whites where the Black population is basically intergrated such as Seattle, Minneapolis, Portland, Salt Lake City, etc rather than NYC, Atlanta, Wash DC, or any city in the South where there are a large number of Blacks with the social segregation.

Los Angeles isn't a bad city for Black men neither. But me being in the film industry gives me a bit of an edge over the average Black guy in this city. I've been with women from all kinds of ethnicities and flavors in LA. Once I bring up that I work on the set of a TV show. Women view me as a high value guy. And that's what it's all about really.

Word

NYC, Atlanta, and Washington, D.C. are less socially integrated for Blacks than Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, and Salt Lake City

[Image: dodgy.gif]

So both you guys listened to Distant Light's podcast, a brother in NYC, who's running through model bitches in the high end scene - and you both come to the conclusion that fucking white girls in NYC is impossible?

That's not logical at all. That's not rational.

All of these podcasts have shed light on dating and inter-racial dating - and whatever "difficulties" you think there are - are simply not there.

That's the point of the podcast, in my opinion.

There are no limits.
the only limit is self imposed.

and if you traveled, you'd see how limited your own thought process was.

WIA

I was being sarcastic, I've fucked many girls in NYC... who seriously thinks Salt Lake City is easier for brothers than NYC or Atlanta? Lol

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 05-04-2015

Can we get Vinman next? He's a pretty insightful fella.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - vinman - 05-04-2015

Quote: (05-04-2015 10:36 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Can we get Vinman next? He's a pretty insightful fella.

Wait.... Whut?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 05-04-2015

Haha, I meant for the podcast, Vinman. Not sure if anyone has asked you to step on, but I'd listen to a podcast with you on it.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 05-05-2015

Fiending!

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 05-05-2015

I'm waiting on rudebwoy to line up a ting for we!!

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - azulsombra - 05-05-2015

Quote: (04-30-2015 01:44 AM)Zooxanthellae Wrote:  

I've lived in DC, NYC, Boston, Atlanta, LA, The Bay, etc. and I'd say the easiest place to pull for a brother of those cities (outside of just the pure volume of NYC) is probably DC.

LA? No, just no.

Etc. etc.

Can you expand upon your LA experience? I got my fair share (or more) of bangs l when I was in the city.

Seems that LA is polarizing for brothas, its either feast or famine. How long were you there and what part of the city did you stay at?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - OGNorCal707 - 05-05-2015

So when you guys run out of high ranking "brothas" on the forum, are you going to start having non-black guests on? I thought I heard you guys saying something about having Scoatian on there, that would be tight. I know the show is geared toward "black man gaming options", but as a non-black I appreciate the good game, life wisdom, and Moma's funny ass comments and impressions.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 05-05-2015

Quote: (05-05-2015 05:49 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

So when you guys run out of high ranking "brothas" on the forum, are you going to start having non-black guests on? I thought I heard you guys saying something about having Scoatian on there, that would be tight. I know the show is geared toward "black man gaming options", but as a non-black I appreciate the good game, life wisdom, and Moma's funny ass comments and impressions.

I'm glad you like and appreciate it. We don't intend it to be something that excludes any men, it's just that there is a dearth of perspective of black men's options and mindset when it comes to dating which is very real whether we care to admit it or not. With this we created the podcasts to show that all this stuff about white lizards not liking black men is being weighed a lot heavier than it is. We brought on numerous guests that continue to defy and reduce these obstacles to a mere mindset as opposed to a reality. I met up with Nomad77 recently and he raised a very valid point. In America, there are more available white lizards than the total amount of black men so even if one says that 70 percent of them don't want anything to do with brothas, the remaining 30 percent will amount to a volume much greater than the total amount of available and interested brothas. This means that there is more than enough to go around.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Zooxanthellae - 05-18-2015

@azul

Sorry it took so long to respond meant to talk about this earlier.

I've lived in Los Angeles several years now, been "gaming" since about 2007-08 and got a few flags, etc. traveled a lot but most knowledgeable about US cities gaming as a brother.

My experience in LA has been up and down. When I first came here I had to adjust (and happily did so) to the more day-party gaming style... Very typical of all of California. Whereas many other cities main talent and opportunities to pull are in nightlife (NYC, etc.) LA and California in general seem to have the most "fun" and free events during Sunday Funday type deals and beach days and what not.

Examples being Bay2Breakers in San Francisco which is the party of the century, The Saturday/Sunday rager parties of San Diego (specially Pacific, Mission, and Ocean Beaches), and the Sunday pool parties of the West Side of LA (and some hotel pool parties like the Roosevelt and Standard DTLA). Vegas pool parties are another good example of The American West's obsession with daytime ragers and their advantages for game.

In any case I liked that adjustment but no matter how you cut it they are a different beast than the East Coast, Midwest, and South "start bar hopping at 10pm and game until you pull or last call" style of nightlife. Los Angeles nightlife for the most part is dog shit compared to how world class of a city, unless you are rich or have access to Hills parties and that culture. That's been my experience.

I've gotten a few exciting stories out here as far as game (including a boiler room bang... Yes literally in a boiler room, long story) and some funny public fingering and weird shit but in general I haven't been happy with it compared to the epic nights of NYC, Berlin, Poland, DC, and other places I've had.

As a brother specifically I find LA a bit of a joke too, the best areas are super white and frankly a bit boring unless you are rich... Maybe with the notable exception of Venice.

In general there are enough "cool well put together brothers with money" out here that you don't stand out but also enough "shady hood muhfuckas" that you have to project your well-putogetherness anyway. Not trying to shit on LA overall just saying...

...of all the major first tier cities for game, LA has probably been my least favorite, due mainly to 1) awful logistics 2) public nightlife is superceded by private social circle parties and day drinking 3) being a well put together brother rarely means anything.

Just keeping it real and trying to add a different perspective

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Zooxanthellae - 05-18-2015

I should also mention that when I say "LA" I mean mostly Los Angeles county and the more well known spots.

West Side, Hollywood, Pasadena, black areas in the city, Downtown, and the Valley.

I don't have much experience with Long Beach, East LA, or Anaheim/OC.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 05-19-2015

going through withdrawal

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 05-19-2015

[Image: cec2a9217e2ee21f01abc6ae2d41b910264bd545...163d45.jpg]

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 05-19-2015

Just recorded another one, Moma will post shortly.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - azulsombra - 05-19-2015

Quote: (05-18-2015 09:27 PM)Zooxanthellae Wrote:  

@azul

Sorry it took so long to respond meant to talk about this earlier.

I've lived in Los Angeles several years now, been "gaming" since about 2007-08 and got a few flags, etc. traveled a lot but most knowledgeable about US cities gaming as a brother.

My experience in LA has been up and down. When I first came here I had to adjust (and happily did so) to the more day-party gaming style... Very typical of all of California. Whereas many other cities main talent and opportunities to pull are in nightlife (NYC, etc.) LA and California in general seem to have the most "fun" and free events during Sunday Funday type deals and beach days and what not.

Examples being Bay2Breakers in San Francisco which is the party of the century, The Saturday/Sunday rager parties of San Diego (specially Pacific, Mission, and Ocean Beaches), and the Sunday pool parties of the West Side of LA (and some hotel pool parties like the Roosevelt and Standard DTLA). Vegas pool parties are another good example of The American West's obsession with daytime ragers and their advantages for game.

In any case I liked that adjustment but no matter how you cut it they are a different beast than the East Coast, Midwest, and South "start bar hopping at 10pm and game until you pull or last call" style of nightlife. Los Angeles nightlife for the most part is dog shit compared to how world class of a city, unless you are rich or have access to Hills parties and that culture. That's been my experience.

I've gotten a few exciting stories out here as far as game (including a boiler room bang... Yes literally in a boiler room, long story) and some funny public fingering and weird shit but in general I haven't been happy with it compared to the epic nights of NYC, Berlin, Poland, DC, and other places I've had.

As a brother specifically I find LA a bit of a joke too, the best areas are super white and frankly a bit boring unless you are rich... Maybe with the notable exception of Venice.

In general there are enough "cool well put together brothers with money" out here that you don't stand out but also enough "shady hood muhfuckas" that you have to project your well-putogetherness anyway. Not trying to shit on LA overall just saying...

...of all the major first tier cities for game, LA has probably been my least favorite, due mainly to 1) awful logistics 2) public nightlife is superceded by private social circle parties and day drinking 3) being a well put together brother rarely means anything.

Just keeping it real and trying to add a different perspective

It's interesting to hear your perspective.

Logistics is a huge part of LA game.

If you were living in the valley or some other less than desirable area Im sure it makes things even tougher. But it sounds like you were based on the westside.

We pretty much all agree LA's dating scene isnt as good as NY and Europe.

What types of girls were you targeting? Was it mainly black, white, latin or asian? I only ask this because you said D.C. was better, so Im trying to make sense of that part.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 05-19-2015

redacted

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 05-24-2015

Here is the latest podcast with JOF superman. Enjoy!!